Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Must Barca Cheat To Win! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Must Barca Cheat To Win! (17846 Views)

Why Do A Great Team Like Barcelona Feel The Need To Cheat To Win Matches / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April / Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by fxtopedia(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2011
kobikwelu:

oga did u watch the match??
must you ask for a link?? link for what ??

whether the above was written by who?? UEFA??

nO !!,its an observation and you are free to counter my claims,  and tell me if they (RM) played differently

Friend, give us what constitue ''negative football'' So I was asking to give us LINK to those
claim of nagative football, simple. I have heard many farca fans claiming same but we need a
source may be from FIFA, UEFA or even CAF to confirm such.

I hope you understand me now. If there is not such, then illusion is the brain behind those claims.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by kobikwelu(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2011
kobikwelu,this is the definition of your "negative football",source,wikipedia

like seriously, you are quoting wikipedia,
ive got one word ***BARF***

are you telling me that holland in 2010 world cup final didnt play negatively football??
and

phullllease, you watched yesterday's match , and it was obvious what JM gameplan was,
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by haboosa(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2011
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1956/europe/2011/04/28/2462213/its-disgusting-to-live-in-this-world-jose-mourinhos-real, please check the link and see wat the special one has to say about the last nyt incident , it was totally disgusting and a disgrace to football at large , Barca has been a fantastic team no doubt but the Barca sponsed or UEFA sponsored Ref actually waylay the the electrifying effect of the clash as the whole world is actually waiting to catch yesterday nyt. Bull-.shit Barca and Wolfgang(the Ref) angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2011
kobikwelu:

like seriously, you are quoting wikipedia,
ive got one word ***BARF***

are you telling me that holland in 2010 world cup final didnt play negatively football??
and

phullllease, you watched yesterday's match ,  and it was obvious what JM gameplan was,

lol at barf,no choke sha grin grin grin

yes ,holland didnt play any negative football and go and watch the copa dey la rey final and inter - barca to know JM's gameplan
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2011
haboosa:

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1956/europe/2011/04/28/2462213/its-disgusting-to-live-in-this-world-jose-mourinhos-real, please check the link and see wat the special one has to say about the last nyt incident , it was totally disgusting and a disgrace to football at large , Barca has been a fantastic team no doubt but the Barca sponsed or UEFA sponsored Ref actually waylay the the electrifying effect of the clash as the whole world is actually waiting to catch yesterday nyt. Bull-.poo Barca and Wolfgang(the Ref) angry angry angry angry angry

dont mind them,they av been doing it since ,remembering OVREBO,*gosh i detest dat guy*
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2011
Which kind yeye cheating. Barca would thrash Madrid fair and square anytime anyday, especially with that obtuse, negative fool called Mourinho in charge. If anyone is a cheat, it is Mourinho; why can't he face Barca like a man and play normal attacking football like Madrid traditionally does? His negative and over-defensive tactics really sucks. One can tell that Ronaldo was even pissed by the tactics yesterday. It was this same silly defensive tactics that Mourinho used to luckily win Barca 1-0 the last time. It SUCKS. He is the real cheat.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by kobikwelu(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2011
Friend, give us what constitue ''negative football'' So I was asking to give us LINK to those
claim of nagative football, simple. I have heard many farca fans claiming same but we need a
source may be from FIFA, UEFA or even CAF to confirm such.

I hope you understand me now. If there is not such, then illusion is the brain behind those claims

now i know who im dealing with,
you want fifa to define negative football/tactics before you know what is is??

***dead****
***moving on to other serious topics***
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by otokx(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2011
Mourinho tactics were ok but it failed him.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by fxtopedia(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2011
kobikwelu:

now i know who im dealing with,
you want fifa to define negative football/tactics before you know what is is??

***dead****
***moving on to other serious topics***

There is RULES for the game! Speak n write like literate jare!!!
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2011
pro01:

Which kind yeye cheating. Barca would thrash Madrid fair and square anytime anyday, especially with that obtuse, negative fool called Mourinho in charge. If anyone is a cheat, it is Mourinho; why can't he face Barca like a man and play normal attacking football like Madrid traditionally does? His negative and over-defensive tactics really sucks. One can tell that Ronaldo was even pissed by the tactics yesterday. It was this same silly defensive tactics that Mourinho used to luckily win Barca 1-0 the last time. It SUCKS. He is the real cheat.

was he the only manager to use dat style against barca;SAF,hiddink,even wenger has used dat style against barca,so wat are u talking about,its just like ppl asking why mikel is playing defen lipsrsealed :-Xsive midfeild,isnt it obvious that all chelsea managers have played him there,

gosh nawa for some ppl oooo
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
fxtopedia:

There is RULES for the game! Speak n write like literate jare!!!

no mind am jare,according to wikipedia sef,dey didnt name it negative football.its just a defensive tactic ,nothing more nothing less

Catenaccio (Italian pronunciation: [kateˈnattʃo]) is a tactical system in football with an emphasis on defence. In Italian, catenaccio means "door-bolt", implying a highly organized and effective backline defense which is intended to prevent goals
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by baslone: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2011
pro01:

Which kind yeye cheating. Barca would thrash Madrid fair and square anytime anyday,

Then leave them,let them face each other man on man! You said the same after
you guys played six hundred and seventy something passes against Arsenal without
scoring a goal until the ref had to do something about it.

They would av this. . . . they would av that. . . .  abegi!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by towmee: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2011
The title should actually be "Must JM team play negative football to win"
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2011
towmee:

The title should actually be "Must JM team play negative football to win"

no,

the title should be[b] must defensive tactic be used to beat barca[/b]

because so many managers have used that method against barca, google is ur friend
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by PurestBoy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2011
J12:

I hate barca. they are so so boring. 71 percent possession and 2 goals, wasting and killing precious time for nothing. If not for their usual savior messi, they would have easily lost. barca=messi. they are nothing without him. booooring footbal team!

But u people always say Messi is nothing without Xavi & Iniesta?

How can u be a special one and play 3 defensive midfielders without a striker? Why should u leave your in-form strikers like Higuain & Benzema on d bend if u actually want to play football? The match was boring because only Barca was playing and anytime Madrid get d ball they shoot it out hoping CR7 will accidentally shoot the ball to clean their mess. Don't u know u run d risk of being carded if u choose to use 9 defenders? Pepe has a bad record of receiving card and has injured many players in La Liga? Were u guys even aware of when he had so many match bans for aggresively kicking a player who wasn't wit ball? Ball possession was d same b4 Pepe was sent out & why nobody talks about Messi taking out 3 defenders b4 using his right leg to slot d ball pass helpless Casillas? I'll shoot some1 if i see an article where Messi is compared to CR7.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by haboosa(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2011
mitchel thanks for appreciating good things, but some dumb-head still argues blindly , i hate stewpid analysts on this forum , if barca want to win let them win gallantly , but they always win the assist from the ref , check against arsenal, against inter 2 seasons ago, check against chelsea too, it is very obvious that u will believe me that Barca aren't true champs. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by blackmale(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
yalll keep hating on barca, messi will be the world,s best player for the third time, keep watching,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2011
Any Person bringing up an issue that Barca cheats towards success is surely contradicting the definition of 'beautiful football'
Am a madrid sports writer and at some stages v seen my colleagues blasting Barca's cheat soccer, ref's favor etc anyway am aint biased and surely knows that the catalans do more good to win than to cheat in the pitch.
Jose had his 'aggresion strategy' work for him with inter against barca last season that propelled him to come up with it again with Real, but Pep not to be left been the fall guy came up with a strategy i dub 'play to the gallery' in which his players are to make a mountain out of a molehole foul as this would put off Jose's aggresive approach.
You call it 'pep's wits' not cheating.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by medjai(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2011
mithel:

abegi,lets exchange them in the 2leagues and see hw dey will perform,am sure they will be fightinhg relegation
These are continental achievements. I deliberately left out their domestic achievements. What are Sunderland and Everton's? Or are you saying EPL is superior to champions league and Europa league
dayokanu:

EPL is also a two team league with only man Utd and Chelsea competing while the others just make up the numbers
Absolutely! The bulk of the teams in the EPL are just useless.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by topeorekoy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2011
haboosa:

mitchel thanks for appreciating good things, but some dumb-head still argues blindly , i hate stewpid analysts on this forum , if barca want to win let them win gallantly , but they always win the assist from the ref , check against arsenal, against inter 2 seasons ago, check against chelsea too, it is very obvious that u will believe me that Barca aren't true champs. angry angry angry angry angry

Did they win with the aid of the ref when the trounced Madrid 5-0 at the nou camp?
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2011
medjai:

These are continental achievements. I deliberately left out their domestic achievements. What are Sunderland and Everton's? Or are you saying EPL is superior to champions league and Europa leagueAbsolutely! The bulk of the teams in the EPL are just useless.

Since 2004 EPL has been won by man Utd or Chelsea

Since 2004 La liga has been won by either Barca or Madrid

La Liga teams have won CL and their mid table teams have won Europa cup

EPL midtable teams teams cant win the Europa cup they are soo useless
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by haboosa(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2011
topeorekoy:

Did they win with the aid of the ref when the trounced Madrid 5-0 at the nou camp?
bros champions league not Laliga angry angry angry angry
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by degubi(m): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2011
If you choose to play a defensive lineup in your midfield you are bound to commit fouls that either gets you sent off or you miss the next match, the rules are in place to protect players from senseless challenges. Pinto was given a red card for an incident that was after the first half no one seems to be tearing down the roof, the ref could have given a yellow card but he choose to issue an outright red, likewise the challenge by Pepe is an outright red which the ref choose to give, it was his decision to make and he did so. It is not Barca's fault that Pepe decided to make such riduculous lunge that gets him sent off.

When Jose won the Kings cup with the same style of play everybody hailed him as a genuis and messiah, now the same tactics has revealed its downside which Barca choose to capitalise upon and people are crying foul. Are Barca players perfect i do not think so but at least they give you a good game and try to play football and if the ref chooses to issue a red card, call a penalty, issue a yellow card etc that is his choice to make and no team should be held liable for another persons decision. Football is not rugby and Jose should know that his style of play was bound to backfire some where down the line.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by batiatus(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2011
b4 d red card, barca had their usual 79percent possesion but wt 2 shot on target.
B4 d red card hw many shot on target did messi have, none.
Anti messi medication na pepe.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by coolguyz(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2011
El Guapo:

Any Person bringing up an issue that Barca cheats towards success is surely contradicting the definition of 'beautiful football'
Am a madrid sports writer and at some stages v seen my colleagues blasting Barca's cheat soccer, ref's favor etc anyway am aint biased and surely knows that the catalans do more good to win than to cheat in the pitch.
Jose had his 'aggresion strategy' work for him with inter against barca last season that propelled him to come up with it again with Real, but Pep not to be left been the fall guy came up with a strategy i dub 'play to the gallery' in which his players are to make a mountain out of a molehole foul as this would put off Jose's aggresive approach.

someone sensible talking!

barca's tactics of countering defensive play too has been hold on the ball and frustrate your opponents, one player would do something silly and then you capitalise on that and overplay it. . . .WITS!
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2011
El Guapo:

Excellent points. As far as I am concerned, Jose Mourinho is a fraud. I thank God he is being exposed incrementally. You can't keep playing dirty, ugly and negative all over the place (and of all places, the traditionally silky Madrid!) and hope to have things go your way. Any one who truly loves football should despise Mourinho. As long as he keeps playing negative defensive football, his team would commit fouls (especially against mercurial teams like Barca), and red cards would always come their way - cause and effect. Only a big fool (like Mourinho) would rub excr.e.ta all over his body and be stewpid enough to wonder why he is so attractive to flies.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by montelik(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2011
batiatus:

b4 d red card, barca had their usual 79percent possesion but wt 2 shot on target.
B4 d red card hw many shot on target did messi have, none.
Anti messi medication na pepe.

If that is so, I hope Madrid can loan him to us for final against Barca (should United get thru). grin
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by hackney(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2011
I dont know what ppl are talking about here.

All those passes wey barca dey nack na ref do am?
Messi dribble everybody score, na ref do am?
Barca give 0ver 600 passes while real do 300 ; how real go win?
barca dey out-pass teams na why they dey win matches.

Mourinho advised them to be hard on barca like in copa del rey but barca come learn dey go hard too.

who dive pass ronaldo for inside barca? ?
make una go rest jo.
grin cool
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2011
See where old man dey decieve him grand children shedding crocodile tears like babys grin grin, blooody cheats shocked shocked
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by abdulbalik(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
y na?
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by hackney(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2011
U no see when pepe match am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 / Napoli vs Arsenal: Europa League Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 18th April 2019 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (0 - 2) On 7th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.