Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Must Barca Cheat To Win! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Must Barca Cheat To Win! (17844 Views)

Why Do A Great Team Like Barcelona Feel The Need To Cheat To Win Matches / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April / Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2011
J12:

The standard of football has fallen so low that the game has now turned to some sort of cirque de soleil shite. Alves, pedro, busquests, and di maria are a complete disgrace. Inshort, the two teams are a disgrace.

I could not agree less brother.
FIFA should hurry and do something fast
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2011
medjai:

Messi has won the Argentine Footballer of the Year award, 5 times in the last 6 years - they must really hate him in Argentina.
Messi has scored against Man Utd with Vidic. He has scored 6 goals against Arsenal. He retired Asier del Horno from Chelsea - and these are EPL's best teams. I can't even imagine what he will do to your very much revered "shawcross, samba, emerton".

and i can remember him crying when he was taken off the pitch,messi=cry cry baby
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2011
kobikwelu:

as for those dissing FC BARCELONA's legacy,

(for those who take football on intrinsic value)

look back at feared football teams of the past and quote me if im wrong

ARRIGO SACHI's milan of 88-90
Garrincha's botafogo (not really sure of the club)
Zico's (sao paulo)
FCB barcelona

and yes barcelona is up there, (google is your friend)

the fact is that BARCELONA STRIKES FEAR IN YOU to make you park the bus,

i repeat, how can a team (RM) with soo much talent stack the midfield and play like the way it did,

so chelsea,manutd didnt have talent abi,or cant we remember dat arsenal also tried to park the bus at nou camp this season,they dont have talent too abi?
angry angry
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by kobikwelu(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2011
what is negative football

NEGATIVE FOOTBAL IS WHEN YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF ADVANCING BEYOND THE HALF WAY LINE

NEGATIVE FOOTBALL IS WHEN YOU LEAVE RONALDO AS THE POINT MAN 30 METERS AHEAD OF YOU

NEGATIVE FOOTBALL IS WHEN YOU DEFEND WITH THE HOPE OF NICKING A GOAL FROM A FREEKICK OR CORNER

NEGATIVE FOOTBALL IS WHEN YOU PACK 3 DEFENSIVE MIDFELDERS WHO STAND AND WAIT TO KICK AND TUG AND STAMPEDE

NEGATIVE FOOTBALL IS WHEN YOU HOOF THE BALL TOWARDS YOUR LONE STRIKER AND THE OTHER 9 PLAYERS ARE BEHIND THE HALF WAY LINE,

are u satisfied grin
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2011
But seriously guys, why is JM not using Kaka
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by kobikwelu(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2011
so chelsea,manutd didnt have talent abi,or cant we remember dat arsenal also tried to park the bus at nou camp this season,they dont have talent too abi?

i hope you watched the match between RM and tottenham??

real madrid would be a different team when playing arsenal or manutd
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2011
kobikwelu:

NEGATIVE FOOTBAL IS WHEN YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF ADVANCING BEYOND THE HALF WAY LINE

NEGATIVE FOOTBALL IS WHEN YOU LEAVE RONALDO AS THE POINT MAN 30 METERS AHEAD OF YOU

NEGATIVE FOOTBALL IS WHEN YOU DEFEND WITH THE HOPE OF NICKING A GOAL FROM A FREEKICK OR CORNER

NEGATIVE FOOTBALL IS WHEN YOU PACK 3 DEFENSIVE MIDFELDERS WHO STAND AND WAIT TO KICK AND TUG AND STAMPEDE

NEGATIVE FOOTBALL IS WHEN YOU HOOF THE BALL TOWARDS YOUR LONE STRIKER AND THE OTHER 9 PLAYERS ARE BEHIND THE HALF WAY LINE,

are u satisfied grin

that means the USA team at the confederations cup played negative football ,how come many ppl were hailing them ?
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2011
kobikwelu:

are u satisfied grin

Indeed.
Anyway, thank God u are even laughing cos u know what u just said is nothing but imaginations occasioned by over feeding.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2011
kobikwelu:

i hope you watched the match between RM and tottenham??

real madrid would be a different team when playing arsenal or manutd

yes,because [b]its different tactics for different teams,[/b]nawa oo,ppl sha,and later some ppl will be abusin their managers when they dont know themselves
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by sebebe(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2011
Mourinho vented his fury after Barca won 2-0 at 10-man Real in the first leg of their Champions League semi-final.
He said: "It's clear that against Barcelona you have no chance.
"I don't know if it's the publicity of Unicef [the club's shirt sponsor], I don't know if it's because they are very nice, but they've got this power."
A statement on Barcelona's website read: "There will be an 'extraordinary' meeting of the board at 1700 [1600 BST] to discuss the action to be taken after the events of the Bernabeu.
"Later there will be a press conference at 1900 [1800 BST].
"At the press conference after the game, Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho harshly criticised referee Wolfgang Stark and suggested Barcelona receive favourable treatment.
"The Legal Services of FC Barcelona are considering reporting the Real Madrid coach to the Disciplinary Commission of [European football's governing body] Uefa."
Mourinho's anger stemmed from referee Wolfgang Stark's decision to send off Real defender Pepe for a foul on Dani Alves on the hour mark with the score at 0-0.
The Portuguese was also sent to the stands after protesting to the fourth official and his mood had not lightened at the post-match press conference.
Mourinho added: "I don't know if it's the friendship of [Spanish football federation president Angel Maria] Villar at Uefa, where he is vice-president.
"[Barcelona's Pep] Guardiola is a fantastic coach, but he's won one Champions League which I would be ashamed to win after the scandal at Stamford Bridge and this year, if he wins it again, it will be after the scandal at the Bernabeu.
"I hope that one day he will win a clean Champions League, with no incidents behind it."
Continue reading the main story
Sometimes I am a little bit disgusted to live in this world
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho
The first 'scandal' Mourinho was referring to was the Champions League semi-final between Barcelona and Chelsea in 2009, when the Catalan club reached the final on the away goals rule.
Andres Iniesta's injury-time strike secured the win, but at the final whistle Chelsea's players confronted referee Tom Ovrebo, who had waved away at least four penalty appeals during the game.
Barca went on to beat Manchester United in the final.
Mourinho, who coached Inter Milan to the 2010 Champions League title, after after beating Barcelona in the last four, continued: "Why couldn't Chelsea reach the final two years ago? It was a miracle that Inter reached the final last year.
"I am here just to ask this question and I hope to get the answer one day."
Mourinho will now be without the suspended Portuguese defender Pepe and Spanish centre-half Sergio Ramos, who was also booked, for the second leg at the Nou Camp on Tuesday 3 May.
Barring a successful appeal, Mourinho will be forced to watch the match from the stands.
"Yes, we are out. Sometimes I am a little bit disgusted to live in this world, but this is the world we live in," he said.
"We will have to go to Barcelona and look for some pride, without Pepe who didn't do anything, without Ramos who didn't do anything and without a coach to sit on the bench.
"As soon as Pepe was sent off, all of their problems were solved.
"If, in a sporting sense, it's difficult to turn this around, I would say it's now mission impossible.
"If we go there and score a goal, they will kill us again. We have no chance.
"They have to get to the final and that's that."
Following Barca's victory, which came courtesy of two Lionel Messi goals, Guardiola chose to look ahead to the fifth and final encounter against their bitter rivals this season.
"We haven't made it to the final yet, this is the first leg match," he said.
"A team that has nine European Cups never gives up on a tie. We are two games and one draw from being European champions. We will think about the return so we can get to Wembley.
"We are a step away from the final, but we will carry on respecting Madrid, very, very much.
"If we start to believe we are already through, Madrid can punish us. We don't believe we are already there [Wembley]."
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by kobikwelu(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2011
Indeed.
Anyway, thank God u are even laughing cos u know what u just said is nothing but imaginations occasioned by over feeding
[b][/b]

ill let the above statement slide, its not my style

@dave2

if any of my statements were wrong, kindly post , and lets see who is stating reality and who is assuming
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by saworoide: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2011
When Van Persie was red carded for "kicking the ball after the whistle", I did not hear all these noise. Now, we can all see "cheating" when it was Real Madrid. We should all learn to condemn what is not good even when it does not affect us.

Barca team is cheat well supported by the power that be in football.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by medjai(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2011
mithel:

those 2 are like our everton and sunderland abeg
You clearly know nothing about football.
Villareal: UEFA Cup s/finalist in 2004
Champions league s/finalist in 2006(their CL debut)
Champions league q/finalist in 2009 and they're currently in the Europa League s/finals.

Valencia: Champions league runners up in 2000 and 2001
Champions league q/finals in 2003 and 2007
UEFA cup winners in 2004.
Tell us what Sunderland and Everton have achieved in recent times.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
kobikwelu:

[b][/b]

ill let the above statement slide,  its not my style

@dave2

if any of my statements were wrong, kindly post ,  and lets see who is stating reality and who is assuming

Am saying there is nothing like negative football my dear.
What counts is the number of goals scored and not how u scored them; whether through set-pieces like free kicks, corner kicks and spots is irrelevant.
That's my position
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
saworoide:

When Van Persie was red carded for "kicking the ball after the whistle", I did not hear all these noise. Now, we can all see "cheating" when it was Real Madrid. We should all learn to condemn what is not good even when it does not affect us.

Barca team is cheat well supported by the power that be in football.

remember chelsea too,
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by baslone: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
mithel:

angry angry

. . . . and yet they still needed the 13th player to send off RVP before they could score a winner!  

I pray Paul Scholes doesn't play in the first half!!!!
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by stagger: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2011
Barca play good football, then spice up the fine play sandwich with deceptions, diving and outright cheating.

They are a bunch of cheats! People like Sergio Busquets are a disgrace to football.

If I were FIFA president, I will have such players banned for bringing the game into disrepute. angry
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2011
baslone:

. . . . and yet they still needed the 13th player to send off RVP before they could score a winner!  

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2011
medjai:

Champions league q/finalist in 2009 and they're currently in the Europa League s/finals.

abegi,lets exchange them in the 2leagues and see hw dey will perform,am sure they will be fightinhg relegation
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2011
baslone:

for man u to win they nid scholes ooo,they nid some1 dat will collect red from actually finishing messi's career and nt from acting grin grin grin grin
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by fxtopedia(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2011
kobikwelu:

are u satisfied grin

I just laughed after perusal of this self-witten points. Can you give us link to confirm your claims?
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by batiatus(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2011
The world press coincides in deeming the red card Pepe saw against Barcelona as unfair and decisive in the outcome of the game.

Pete Jenson, The Independent (UK)
"Pepe was shown a red card for a challenge on Dani Alves after the break with the theatrical reaction to the foul ensuring the card was red and not yellow, as it should have been."

Daily Mirror (UK)
"Real defender Pepe went on 62 minutes for a studs-up challenge on Dani Alves. It was a yellow card at worst. But the Barcelona players surrounded Stark like a pack of wolves to demand action. The official panicked and produced red."

Jacopo Gerna, Gazzeta dello Sport (Italy)
"Harsh send-off. Without Pepe's questionable red card on the 61-minute mark the match couldn't have ended the way it did."

L'Equipe (France)
"In a match plagued by errors and confrontations, the most noteworthy was Pepe's send-off."

Marca (Spain)
"An excessive red card for Pepe left Real Madrid with ten men a fourth time against Barcelona."

AS (Spain)
"Stark's mistake was to call a red card when it should have been yellow, but his greatest sin was to deprive us of football."

El Mundo (Spain)
"Once again, Real Madrid ended the match with ten men against Barcelona following Pepe's challenge on Alves, interpreted by the referee as violent when a yellow card would have probably sufficed."

ABC (Spain)
"Stark arrived and made a mess of things by booking Pepe with a red card when it should have been yellow at worst. He killed the tie with one blow. He destroyed Real Madrid and gave wings to a Barcelona side that had begun to give way."

La Gaceta (Spain)
"Germany's worst referee unfairly sent Pepe off and killed the semifinals."

El Pais (Spain)
"Pepe tackled Alves on the right leg. The red card could have been yellow, but referee Wolfgang Stark sent the Madridista off."
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by kobikwelu(m): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
yes,because its different tactics for different teams,nawa oo,ppl sha,and later some ppl will be abusin their managers when they dont know themselves[quote][/quote]

@mithel
exactly my point!!!

if u have followed the history of florentino perez, you would realize that he gets the best available players out there, why SO THAT  THE TEAM CAN PLAY GALACTICOS FOOTBALL,
thats why he went as far as poaching figo from barcelona so as to play with a zizzu.

my point here is why spend close to 200 million USD to amasse an armada of players only to still play a certain boring pattern  aginst your greatest historical foes

dont you know the reason perez came back was to halt the embarassment it had suffered in the hands of barca over the last few years, this was his election manifesto,

and still with all the players bought and assembled, all he can do on the pitch is play like a bunch of amateurs who are afraid to man up and play football,

INCASE YOU DONT KNOW  ABOUT REAL MADRID'S UNOFFICIAL MOTTO, lemme tell u

REAL MADRID IS  A CLUB IN WHICH WINNING IS NOT ENOUGH (google is your friend)
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by batiatus(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2011
The sports world cries out
Rio Ferdinand: "This diving is a joke/embarrassing. When Pedro watches that do you think he'll think, "What was I doing!?" Rugby players must laugh at football. If you ever see me go off on a stretcher then run back on to play, I give everyone on here the green light to him me with a two-footed tackle."

Michael Owen: "Alves' actions won't please many as if he had got straight up it would have been a yellow card, but Barça fans will be happy with his actions."

Rory Mcilroy: "Dani Alves, you are a disgrace. Roll about on the floor just a bit more!"

Chad Ochocinco: "I can't believe they just gave Pepe a red card for that."
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by AjanleKoko: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2011
It's really amusing when you read about 'the standard of football has fallen', especially from people who started watching football a few years ago!
Most people are EPL junkies, so they think football is just a rugby scrum with a round ball. Well, believe it or not, people don't kick each other all over the place in football. If you need to see kicks, try mixed martial arts.

As per UEFA supporting Barca . . . weird. Why didn't UEFA support Barca all these years? The richer clubs, like Real Madrid themselves, why can't they pay UEFA? Lord knows they've spent enough on players already, a few hundred million for the big boys won't hurt. Or maybe UNICEF . . . yes, the children's fund is influencing UEFA to rig matches in favour of Barca. Come on, be serious guys.

In November, Real didn't kick and push, at least until after they had taken 5 goals. That's why you didn't see too much diving from Busquets and Alves then. Yesterday they decided to kick push a la Lupe Fiasco, and the Barca players decided to dive. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am, period.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dayokanu(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2011
medjai:

EPL is also a two team league with only man Utd and Chelsea competing while the others just make up the numbers
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2011
Catenaccio  is a tactical system in football with an emphasis on defence. In Italian, catenaccio means "door-bolt", implying a highly organized and effective backline defense which is intended to prevent goals

so pls how does this turn to bad football,abeg ppl should shut up if they dont know wat to say angry angry angry
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by kobikwelu(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2011
I just laughed after perusal of this self-witten points. Can you give us link to confirm your claims?

oga did u watch the match??
must you ask for a link?? link for what ??

whether the above was written by who?? UEFA??

nO !!,its an observation and you are free to counter my claims,  and tell me if they (RM) played differently
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2011
kobikwelu:

oga did u watch the match??
must you ask for a link?? link for what ??

whether the above was written by who?? UEFA??

nO !!,its an observation and you are free to counter my claims,  and tell me if they (RM) played differently

kobikwelu,this is the definition of ur "negative football",source,wikipedia

mithel:

Catenaccio  is a tactical system in football with an emphasis on defence. In Italian, catenaccio means "door-bolt", implying a highly organized and effective backline defense which is intended to prevent goals

so pls how does this turn to bad football,abeg ppl should shut up if they dont know wat to say angry angry angry
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Debroslink: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2011
just lyk laliga, english league is also a 2-horse race. Manutd nd chelsea. Since 2005, d trophy has been shared btw these 2 clubs. Arse-anal, liverpool nd d rest are just pretenders. But i'll rate laliga beta coz sevilla won d uefa cup back 2 back, athletico madrid is d defending champion of d europa league, beating liverpool almg d way, nd villareal are in d semi-final stage. What are d exploits of epl clubs in d europa league?
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by kobikwelu(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
It's really amusing when you read about 'the standard of football has fallen', especially from people who started watching football a few years ago!
Most people are EPL junkies, so they think football is just a rugby scrum with a round ball. Well, believe it or not, people don't kick each other all over the place in football. If you need to see kicks, try mixed martial arts.

As per UEFA supporting Barca . . . weird. Why didn't UEFA support Barca all these years? The richer clubs, like Real Madrid themselves, why can't they pay UEFA? Lord knows they've spent enough on players already, a few hundred million for the big boys won't hurt. Or maybe UNICEF . . . yes, the children's fund is influencing UEFA to rig matches in favour of Barca. Come on, be serious guys.

In November, Real didn't kick and push, at least until after they had taken 5 goals. That's why you didn't see too much diving from Busquets and Alves then. Yesterday they decided to kick push a la Lupe Fiasco, and the Barca players decided to dive. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am, period

U JUST TOOK THE BOLDENED PART OUTTA MY MOUTH.
most of the viewers knew what JM game plan was, hassle, tug, elbow and rough up the FCB players and every body are turning a blind eye ,

the same people that were criticizing the dutch for their tactics in the world cup finals are now in love with kicking and tugging
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2011
I hate barca. they are so so boring. 71 percent possession and 2 goals, wasting and killing precious time for nothing. If not for their usual savior messi, they would have easily lost. barca=messi. they are nothing without him. booooring footbal team!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 / Napoli vs Arsenal: Europa League Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 18th April 2019 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 1 ) On 1st December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.