Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Sw: What Is Next? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sw: What Is Next? (9096 Views)

Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / CBN Confirms That SW APC Governors Are Leading Cause Of Recession / Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sw: What Is Next? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 21, 2012
strangerf:

Who are the enemies? Ask our Mr. Olopolo-ode

When did constructive criticism from opposition parties become something to be feared? I thought Opposition parties aim to: contribute to the creation of policy and legislation through constructive criticism, No? They are NO enemies.

If you are sure of your plan, publish it and expose it. After all, it still has to go through the house. Hope they are not planning to SECRETLY pass it through the house.

Ijogbon po! A Ha!
Re: Sw: What Is Next? by Kilode1: 4:03am On Apr 21, 2012
strangerf:

I knew you'd post something that would somehow be in agreement with Katsumoto's post. Its about time you and the other folks here on NL stopped guzzling the once venerable but now discredited Katsumoto kool aid.

Let them publish their so called plan if they are not hiding anything. Is that too much to ask for in a democracy?

Ko ri be actually. I wanted Alhaji Chukwuma to ask nicely ni.

I wasn't kidding, the document I referred to is not a secret document at all. well at least as far as I know, I'm surprised no one has posted it yet, maybe I'll have to go dig it out and post afterall. It's floating around online.
Re: Sw: What Is Next? by nduchucks: 5:21am On Apr 21, 2012
Kilode?!:

Ko ri be actually. I wanted Alhaji Chukwuma ndu_chucks to ask nicely ni.

I wasn't kidding, the document I referred to is not a secret document at all. well at least as far as I know, I'm surprised no one has posted it yet, maybe I'll have to go dig it out and post afterall. It's floating around online.

There is a lot of talk about this document. Recently, Aregbesola claimed that ACN has adopted this document thus members of other parties, particularly, PDP, who have not adopted it are not "Omoluwabi".

Since no one could produce the document, PDP jumped on Aregbesola and accused him of planning to secede, Islamize Sw etc. There is something secretive about this document and it stinks.

I suspect it may contain the blueprint for some acts which may actually be illegal or treasonous. The DAWN document, as it is named, which was launched on the 103 birthday of the first premier of the Western Region, Obafemi Awolowo, is said to be a cultural and socio-economic blueprint as well as a conscious effort to develop a developmental agenda for the old Western Region in the post Obafemi Awolowo era.

I found some information on the document, but no one can produce it. I ask again, whats the great secret about the document. Why did non ACN governors not endorse this document enabling Aregbesola to imply that they are not Omoluwabi?

Kilode?! please I'm asking nicely, where da fork is the document? smiley
Re: Sw: What Is Next? by Beaf: 5:27am On Apr 21, 2012
ndu_chucks:

There is a lot of talk about this document. Recently, Aregbesola claimed that ACN has adopted this document thus members of other parties, particularly, PDP, who have not adopted it are not "Omoluwabi".

Since no one could produce the document, PDP jumped on Aregbesola and accused him of planning to secede, Islamize Sw etc. There is something secretive about this document and it stinks.

I suspect it may contain the blueprint for some acts which may actually be illegal or treasonous. The DAWN document, as it is named, which was launched on the 103 birthday of the first premier of the Western Region, Obafemi Awolowo, is said to be a cultural and socio-economic blueprint as well as a conscious effort to develop a developmental agenda for the old Western Region in the post Obafemi Awolowo era.

I found some information on the document, but no one can produce it. I ask again, whats the great secret about the document. Why did non ACN governors not endorse this document enabling Aregbesola to imply that they are not Omoluwabi?

Kilode?! please I'm asking nicely, where da fork is the document? smiley
Lolzzz! I almost chocked!
Oya Kilode? you've been asked rather nicely; bring the document jare! grin
Re: Sw: What Is Next? by Kilode1: 5:34am On Apr 21, 2012
ndu_chucks:

There is a lot of talk about this document. Recently, Aregbesola claimed that ACN has adopted this document thus members of other parties, particularly, PDP, are not "omo'luwabi". Since no one could produce the document, PDP jumped on Aregbesola and accused him of planning to secede, Islamie Sw etc. There is something secretive about this document.

I suspect it may contain the blueprint for some acts which may actually be illegal or treasonous. The DAWN document, which was launched on the 103 birthday of the first premier of the Western Region, Obafemi Awolowo, is a cultural and socio-economic blueprint as well as a conscious effort to develop a developmental agenda for the old Western Region in the post Obafemi Awolowo era.

I found some information on the document, but no one can produce it. I ask again, whats the great secret about the document. Why did non ACN governors not endorse this document enabling Aregbesola to imply that they are not omoluwabi?

Kilode?! please I'm asking nicely, where da Bleep is the document?

O ti serious Alhaji, so PDP attacked Aregbesola because of the document? Na wa for you sef grin

You need to work on your googling skills. The thing is online.

BTW, what's up with all these Green Book talk? Let's assume that they have something of that sort, what is wrong with one articulating an ideology ? Is that a crime? Isn't that something we really need in this country ?

And you are giving ACN and co too much credit, I'm yet to see anything novel and elaborate from them, at least nothing that we've not read before in the newspapers or even on NL.
Re: Sw: What Is Next? by Kilode1: 5:39am On Apr 21, 2012
Beaf:
Lolzzz! I almost chocked!
Oya Kilode? you've been asked rather nicely; bring the document jare! grin

No mind that Alhaji jare.

But we can exchange documents sha, you and I, send me that SS development plan, the one Kagame is launching and I'll send you my own personal Red Book grin
Re: Sw: What Is Next? by Beaf: 5:45am On Apr 21, 2012
Kilode?!:

No mind that Alhaji jare.

But we can exchange documents sha, you and I, send me that SS development plan, the one Kagame is launching and I'll send you my own personal Red Book grin
Oga, SS no get secret plan na! It will be available on the website when it is launched.
Red book ke! Abi you sef wan secede? Lol
Re: Sw: What Is Next? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
strangerf:

Who are the enemies? Ask our Mr. Olopolo-ode

When did constructive criticism from opposition parties become something to be feared? I thought Opposition parties aim to: contribute to the creation of policy and legislation through constructive criticism, No? They are NO enemies.

If you are sure of your plan, publish it and expose it. After all, it still has to go through the house. Hope they are not planning to SECRETLY pass it through the house.

Constructive criticism from opposition parties?! grin grin grin grin grin grin You have really outdone yourself this time.

Ola one: I warned you guys when you all chose to be chirpy on this thread.

Now, the governors have done sod all.

Since when did expressing hope become a bad thing
Re: Sw: What Is Next? by Olaone1: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2012
naijababe:

Constructive criticism from opposition parties?! grin grin grin grin grin grin You have really outdone yourself this time.

Abeg, free my FStranger joo grin

naijababe:

Since when did expressing hope become a bad thing
My babiest babe, hope na good thing jare wink

Ola for 2015. Hope noni. I say NO to HOPE '93 though
Re: Sw: What Is Next? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ola one:
Abeg, free my FStranger joo grin

My babiest babe, hope na good thing jare wink

Ola for 2015. Hope noni. I say NO to HOPE '93 though

Wetin konsai me? I no dey ol' am before na.

Ngbo strangerf, omo'ya Beaf niso nle jare, notin do u wink
Re: Sw: What Is Next? by Olaone1: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
naijababe:

Wetin konsai me? I no dey ol' am before na.

Ngbo strangerf, omo'ya Beaf niso nle jare, notin do u wink

LOL at "Omo'ya Beaf"
Re: Sw: What Is Next? by ektbear: 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2012
So uh...I don't understand the point of crowing that you were right, Ola One.

Is this supposed to make you happy or something?

Heh
Re: Sw: What Is Next? by NoreenUG(f): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
good afternoon

2 Likes

Re: Sw: What Is Next? by Olaone1: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2014
NoreenUG: good afternoon
grin grin
Well-baked mischievousness? cheesy
Re: Sw: What Is Next? by NoreenUG(f): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2014
Ola one:
grin grin
Well-baked mischievousness? cheesy

hey! I'm just greeting innocently here! grin
Re: Sw: What Is Next? by Olaone1: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2014
NoreenUG:

hey! I'm just greeting innocently here! grin
Hmmmmm

Let me know your main username jare. This NoreenUG is new wink wink wink

Ekiti peeps have jumped ship cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Youngest Governorship Candidate, PDP's Umar Nasko [pic] / Lagos To Generate Electricity From Garbage / We Are Not In Dilemma Over Multiple Presidential Aspirants - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.