Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job (8038 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Donpenny(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2021
Nigerian girls date or marry men for survival once they leave that vicinity to another place they look for next available male to Leach on. They call it hustling, so you as sharp guy pretend as if you can be Leach on so you can get them lay. Once you achieve your aim dump her and move on no hard feeling cux that's what she could have done to you too is just a matter who is smarter don't ever feel guilty abt it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Kaymicheal852: 11:20pm On May 16, 2021
blinking001:
Life happened bro. It's a cold world out there. Move on. Never feel bad for losing a Whooore

She might actually not be a LovePeddler ,woman always go.to where they will feel safer financially, that's their nature ,and she don't know if you will really make it big ,woman only stays if she is the one that really love you more than you love her ,that's why I always advice guys to always Bleep this girls very well when you have the chance ,she might come and and spend some of the Alhaji money on you if you Bleep her very well and the Alhaji can't

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by luminouz(m): 12:41am On May 17, 2021
Frankicent:

F*ck you bro, once again F*ck you a thousand times

Kikikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Originalsly: 3:10am On May 17, 2021
[i][/i]
princeiceberg:

......now i have moved on hustling hard, and i now realized that trusting women was a bad idea. . .

Let's reason....... you now realize trusting women is a bad idea. So why trust what her friend told you? ( ... feel free to say the friend is a guy.) Do you know if what she said is true? You dated for 7 years but for a while now communication with each other just faded out. How can that be and you believe you're still in a relationship? In reality that relationship has ended. Even if she has a new bf .... she has moved on as any other person male or female will do. Any girl with half of a brain will do the same. If you want someone to blame... look in the mirror.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by mibrims: 8:17am On May 17, 2021
princeiceberg:
We dated for good seven years, i have never seen her with anyone around, we both graduated school i was posted to serve my NYSC in kaltungo of Gombe state and she was sent to Ogun , since then we've not been making calls, we just chat on whatsapp and telegram, but nowadays she has not been online and her number has not been reachable, i decided to contact one of her friend, she told me that she has been with one Alhaji and he's gotten her a bank job. . . . i felt sick for that. . .and now i have moved on hustling hard, and i now realized that trusting women was a bad idea. . .
Brace up bro and be a better person
We all have been there, aside money, true love is also hard to come by, jst like in today’s Nigeria is hard to find pple with legit money same as true love, times are hard. I have been in ur shoes i understand ur pains
3yrs ago i was serving in same state with my gf of 4yrs frm uni days, man was broke and gf automatically changed, a gal i have spent more than half a million to change her phone, wardrobe and plenty flexing turned my boss over night. Started dating a guy with Benz and hardly picks my call nor reply my WhatsApp msg, i even beg her to upload pics of us together whenever i go visiting her on weekends, in my broke state i rented her a good sef-corn in akure while i stayed in corpers lodge inside one village with pit toilet, babe banned me from visiting her cos of this new Benz guy, for apartment wey i rented for 90k in 2018? U can imagine, long story short, during Xmas she moved in with this Benz guy and lied that she was home, on the is faithful day, I called and her number was switched off and i decided to call her mom since she’s home and her mom told me she’s not yet back home from service, we later spoke and she was still liein until her mom called her, then babe showed me her sel and insulted my life, i advised my sef and moved on cos she kept demanding and i tried meeting up jst so i don’t loose her to a Benz guy, but for how long can this continue? I moved on she never bothered to beg to call, today I am happily married and drives a Benz and all she does is to like my pics on IG, bro don’t kill ur sef, work hard and be happy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by larryking540: 9:21am On May 17, 2021
Tickles001:

The bolded must be true. The reason most relationships are now kinda pay as you go.
then it's best you let it know to them ,the type of relationship you both are setting up,if it doesn't aline ,call it off
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by larryking540: 9:54am On May 17, 2021
mibrims:

We all have been there, aside money, true love is also hard to come by, jst like in today’s Nigeria is hard to find pple with legit money same as true love, times are hard. I have been in ur shoes i understand ur pains
3yrs ago i was serving in same state with my gf of 4yrs frm uni days, man was broke and gf automatically changed, a gal i have spent more than half a million to change her phone, wardrobe and plenty flexing turned my boss over night. Started dating a guy with Benz and hardly picks my call nor reply my WhatsApp msg, i even beg her to upload pics of us together whenever i go visiting her on weekends, in my broke state i rented her a good sef-corn in akure while i stayed in corpers lodge inside one village with pit toilet, babe banned me from visiting her cos of this new Benz guy, for apartment wey i rented for 90k in 2018? U can imagine, long story short, during Xmas she moved in with this Benz guy and lied that she was home, on the is faithful day, I called and her number was switched off and i decided to call her mom since she’s home and her mom told me she’s not yet back home from service, we later spoke and she was still liein until her mom called her, then babe showed me her sel and insulted my life, i advised my sef and moved on cos she kept demanding and i tried meeting up jst so i don’t loose her to a Benz guy, but for how long can this continue? I moved on she never bothered to beg to call, today I am happily married and drives a Benz and all she does is to like my pics on IG, bro don’t kill ur sef, work hard and be happy
,,such is life bro ,no condition of the state of mind is permanent,,, temporary pleasure will and doesn't last , still someone out there is trading a relationship of 4 years for a new guy in town ,
sometimes what baffles me is the time taken to know someone vs some one u met yesterday and it's easy to just drop the old guy ,I day quick tell Person if relationship done tire u ,just tell the other person, instead of using him /her to catch cruise for the main time
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by hybrid11(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2021
Acrimony
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by baralatie(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2021
hybrid11:
Acrimony
Not the title of this thread movie

The title of this film is Eeyaah !! Who's in Love now
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by MeeLan: 1:12pm On May 17, 2021
You can't blame her
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by hybrid11(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2021
baralatie:

Not the title of this thread movie

The title of this film is Eeyaah !! Who's in Love now
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 17, 2021
Offpoint1:
Imagine me suffering for 7 years and I see someone who wants to help me out and you want me not to take such an offer?

Imagine me being offering visa to leave this current Nigeria to a better country and you want me to reject the offer because I once "pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest''?

Imagine me working for a company for 7 years with 100k salary and I got an offer from another company with salary of 500k and you want me not to take such an offer because of the years I've spent with the company?

Who no like better thing...?
Move on with your life, nobody like to suffer.
You'll meet someone else, I don't like hypocrisy in any form.

7 years no be beans, the best way of break up without hurting anyone feelings is the "Ghosting Method" of whom she applied because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings with words.

If Alhaji works for her, let her be... Alhaja might work for you someday and if Alhaji fail her in the future she'll count her losses and try Musa... Life goes on.

As long as you're not legally married to a lady or a guy, erase the entitled mentality of she/him being yours.
I agree with most of what you've said apart from the statement that Ghosting Method is the best way of breaking up with someone.

Ghosting is for cowards. This is a dude she knew for 7 years. 7 fukcing years. If she never wanted to face him, she could have even sent him an email or a have a common friend/acquaintance relay the message to him.

It's the least she could do for a dude who was her lover for 7 years.

He should move on though. Let him ask women how they do it.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Diamond23(f): 2:48pm On May 17, 2021
princeiceberg:
We dated for good seven years, i have never seen her with anyone around, we both graduated school i was posted to serve my NYSC in kaltungo of Gombe state and she was sent to Ogun , since then we've not been making calls, we just chat on whatsapp and telegram, but nowadays she has not been online and her number has not been reachable, i decided to contact one of her friend, she told me that she has been with one Alhaji and he's gotten her a bank job. . . . i felt sick for that. . .and now i have moved on hustling hard, and i now realized that trusting women was a bad idea. . .
"" You contacted one of her friends and she told you, she has been with one Alhaji who has gotten her a banking job""....... You didn't even care to find out the truth before concluding. How childish!!!
What if it's all lies?, what if her friend had an ulterior motives?.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Uncle93(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2021
mibrims:

Wow dammmmmn , deep
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by poweranger(f): 4:19pm On May 17, 2021
RLouis:
She hasn't been online,her number hasn't been connecting and HER FRIEND TOLD U she's with one alhaji

And u concluded. Well the friend MIGHT be right but I think u should hear from her first and not conclude with what her friend told u
Anyone can get anyone a job

If it were to be u and one alhaja promised u a job you'd be close to her

The country is hard, everybody is out here to survive

loud am abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Queenslander(f): 5:28pm On May 17, 2021
Fiscus105:

the way you guys reason one sided is sickned, as u said 7years is not 7 months, dating a lady for 7 good years without turning her to wife, the girl finally got escaping route, yet u still complaining, did u want her to reach menopause before heading to next destination? If it's ur sister you will tell her to remain Parmanently as a girlfriend abi?!
lmao,. Sense won't kill you,. You're absolutely right my dear..
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by uthlaw: 8:49pm On May 17, 2021
doggedfighter:
Trusting women in your life or the ones you have met may have been a risk.

Trusting humans is a risk. It's not gender based . Don't generalize.

Learn to understand that when you are starting out in your walk of life , not everyone believes enough in you to stick it out with you.

Not because they hate you or are untrustworthy but mostly it's out of survival.

We're all fighting to survive and may do some desperate things.

Even YOU !

Life's hard ,baby.

A woman that gave you 7 years of her life just for dating should be applauded.

Don't let Nairaland boys mess with your head.

don't listen to advise from ladies!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by uthlaw: 8:52pm On May 17, 2021
baralatie:

Trusting a woman is never a bad idea!

But not been able to execute a personal plan in life.is a terrible idea.

You can date a lady and at the time of temptation it means nothing because of choices that would be made.

Now how would you feel.if you found out that the new relationship she is in may probably fail in less than a year because of unfulfilled promises

Everyone is battling with one form.of.temptation or another.

So.forgjve,forget and move on with your new found freedom
rubish talk.... trust a woman for what?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Whois(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2021
I come in peace

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by baralatie(m): 10:15pm On May 17, 2021
uthlaw:
rubish talk.... trust a woman for what?
Nonsense..........trust a man for what?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by uthlaw: 10:35pm On May 17, 2021
baralatie:
Nonsense..........trust a man for what?
I no pity you....e go shock you!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by baralatie(m): 10:54pm On May 17, 2021
uthlaw:
I no pity you....e go shock you!
I no pity you....e go shock you
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by uthlaw: 10:57pm On May 17, 2021
baralatie:

I no pity you....e go shock you
i just de advice you...me na chop n go I de do....who love help!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by baralatie(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2021
uthlaw:
I just de advice you....one day bush meat must catch the hunter
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Nobody: 8:12am On May 18, 2021
[s]
Queenslander:
Heyy guy, you should be ashamed of yourself,. Can't you see, she has seen the light? God has finally picked her call,. You should be happy for her,. Instead of trying to get back into her life.. so you can come in and pour sand sand into her golden opportunity.. so she's smart for blocking your number.. the period she was with you, was she able to get a good job? Only God when? just delete her number from your cell asap. and move on with your life.. you aren't for her. because you are rather selfish, stone hearted, insensitive and grossly irresponsible.. I'm sorry, buh it has to be said,. Because I highly doubt if you have a conscience. Jeez, I'm so angry rn.. how in God's earth were you able to date (deceive) her for seven good years without actually popping the question and turning her into a wife,. is beyond me undecided. Maybe perhaps when she gets to menopause? Haba Op, fear God! Smh, well, I also have to blame her. For sticking with you for that long,. she should have actually told you to your face or communicated to you directly that it's over.. before proceeding to blacking you out of her life for good! I mean, Good riddance to bad rubbish, 7 years is not 7 months.. after all the sacrifices and commitment she has made and invested in the relationship.. what did she get in return? Wasted years.. cry you know what? you should be thrown into a solitary confinement for seven years,. So you know exactly what it really feels like to be held down for seven years without progressing or moving forward!! What nonsense!![/s]

You're saying trash as in real bollocks undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by uthlaw: 8:28am On May 18, 2021
baralatie:

I just de advice you....one day bush meat must catch the hunter
grin
no bush meat fit catch me aje.....as long as I no fit love,na story can end it!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Queenslander(f): 9:07am On May 18, 2021
smartsmith0907:
[s]

You're saying trash as in real bollocks undecided undecided
Okay!

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Nobody: 11:21am On May 18, 2021
uthlaw:
lol. . .abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At What Age Should a Man Stop Bleeping His Wife / Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! / ''I Am H0rny, I Need A Man'' Old Granny Cries Out, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.