Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job (8030 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by EverythingFit: 11:13am On May 16, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by aprilwise(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2021
[quote author=doggedfighter post=101738135]Trusting women in your life or the ones you have met may have been a risk. Trusting

humans is a risk. Not gender restricted. Don't generalize.

Learn to understand that when you are starting out in your walk of life , not everyone believes enough in you to stick it out with you.

Not because they hate you or are untrustworthy but mostly it's out of survival.

We're all fighting to survive and may do some desperate things.

Even YOU !

Life's hard ,baby.

Don't let Nairaland boys mess with your head.

Well said

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by ednut1(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2021
Mugu
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by AstroG: 11:36am On May 16, 2021
ednut1:
Mugu

Better one ooooh

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by baralatie(m): 11:51am On May 16, 2021
Queenslander:
I guess, she wasn't for you. she could have at least told you to your face or communicated to you that it's over.. rather than blacking you out! 7 years is not 7 months.. after all the sacrifices and commitment you both have made in the relationship.. she's rather stone hearted and insensitive.. I'm sorry, buh it has to be said!!
I don't think their level.of communication was as developed as that level.
What sacrifice was in this relationship in the first place

I am.certain.of past commitment but not sacrifice because I don't think.they have future commitment plans

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by baralatie(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2021
Offpoint1:
Imagine me suffering for 7 years and I see someone who wants to help me out and you want me not to take such an offer?

Imagine me being offering visa to leave this current Nigeria to a better country and you want me to reject the offer because I once "pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest''

Imagine me working for a company for 7 years with 100k salary and I got an offer from another company with salary of 500k and you want not to take such an offer because of the years I've spent with the company?

Who no like better thing...?
Move on with your life, nobody like to suffer.
You'll meet someone else, I don't like hypocrisy in any form
Scenarios differ,temperaments differ,looses to be incurred differ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Murjem(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2021
Wow you are brilliant..

Am surprised this kind of bright analysis is coming from a Nigerian Woman.

doggedfighter:
Trusting women in your life or the ones you have met may have been a risk. Trusting

Learn to understand that when you are starting out in your walk of life , not everyone believes enough in you to stick it out with you.

Even YOU !

Life's hard ,baby.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by doggedfighter(f): 12:34pm On May 16, 2021
Murjem:
Wow you are brilliant..

Am surprised this kind of bright analysis is coming from a Nigerian Woman.

Murjem, Nigerian women are very bright just look in the right places grin grin grin

How's your day going,dear grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Cutehector(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Joro olumofin should come and sign up for NL, plenty customers dey for am
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Tickles001(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2021
doggedfighter:
Trusting women in your life or the ones you have met may have been a risk. Trusting

Even YOU !

Life's hard ,baby.

Survival? I think this a more of a case of betrayal and insensitivity.
Are you saying it's okay for one to do anything to a supposed soulmate, because they're desperate to survive?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by gregyboy(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2021
princeiceberg:
We dated for good seven years, i have never seen her with anyone around, we both graduated school i was posted to serve my NYSC in kaltungo of Gombe state and she was sent to Ogun , since then we've not been making calls, we just chat on whatsapp and telegram, but nowadays she has not been online and her number has not been reachable, i decided to contact one of her friend, she told me that she has been with one Alhaji and he's gotten her a bank job. . . . i felt sick for that. . .and now i have moved on hustling hard, [s]and i now realized that trusting women was a bad idea.[/s] . .

Rubbish,

Trusting humans not trusting women dont be sexist..

Probably you didnt even propose but you want her to magically wait for you....

You think a ladys life is thesame with a man's life.....
Use this one take get sense when you din get money to marry you can start dating

And stop expecting a romeo and Juliet love fantasy in real world

Who you dey want make he wat for you 7yrs pikin you nor know how d pikin be

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by baralatie(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2021
Tickles001:

Are you saying it's okay for one to do anything to a supposed soulmate, because they're desperate to survive?
I can understand been insensitive but betrayal is not in this case.
There is nothing connecting the two of them.
Even the claim of 7 years is disputable.
What if the table was that the op at his place of service he was offered a job for relationship.he would say no to the offer because he has a 7 year relationship with someone

And we have not looked into a critical line of thought wether the op is hallucinating!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by baralatie(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2021
gregyboy:

Rubbish,

Trusting humans not trusting women..

Probably you didnt even propose but you want her to magically wait for you....

You think a ladys life is thesame with a man's life.....
Use this one take get sense when you din get money to marry you can start dating

And stop expecting a romeo and Juliet love fantasy in real world

Romeo and Juliet romance exist in real time in this real world!

The problem is when you are Macbeth and Julius Caesar and it is expected that you play the role of romeo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by gregyboy(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2021
baralatie:

Romeo and Juliet romance exist in real time in this real world!

The problem is when you are Macbeth and Julius Caesar and it is expected that you play the role of romeo

Lol ha romeo and Juliet for real life.. Lol for were

Love for real life na jack sparrow cruise...
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by FahBuLous: 2:21pm On May 16, 2021
doggedfighter:

Even YOU !

Life's hard ,baby.

Have you finished typing..??
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by baralatie(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2021
gregyboy:

Lol ha romeo and Juliet for real life.. Lol for were

Love for real life na jack sparrow cruise...

Love is real!

And it exists!

The problem is like people who want to use #10000 to buy IPhone 13

It is they steal,lie to get it or beg .in the end they end up with broken hearts because funny man die funny man go bury am.
Same with the experience of a lot of people in relationships.they want love but they want to steal love which means a lot of heart breaks and disappointment
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by profilemessages: 2:26pm On May 16, 2021
Women

to your face they will pretend they love you

at your back

they will bite their fingers in spite

#MAYGODSAVEUS
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by gregyboy(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2021
baralatie:

Love is real!

And it exists!

The problem is like people who want to use #10000 to buy IPhone 13

It is they steal,lie to get it or beg .in the end they end up with broken hearts because funny man die funny man go bury am.
Same with the experience of a lot of people in relationships.they want love but they want to steal love

Keep your nareative we are humans love is dependent

And anything with dependency doesn't last

I hope you don't learn this thing the hard way
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by gregyboy(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2021
profilemessages:
Women

at your back

#MAYGODSAVEUS

Same goes for men

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by baralatie(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2021
gregyboy:

Keep your nareative we are humans love is dependent

And anything with dependency doesn't last

I hope you don't learn this thing the hard way

What is dependency?
Does it not point out that you cannot do without been loved?
If you cannot do without love because of dependency is not better to get the love that works?
So how can you say love does not exist?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Angelacruz: 2:52pm On May 16, 2021
Pele
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 16, 2021
doggedfighter:

Even YOU !

Life's hard ,baby.

I think you hit the nail on the head, even guys betray each other. Everybody is trying to survive, so be smart on who you put your trust on.

If I were toe guy, I go scope the girl make Alhaji run one or two packages for me, she's free to go.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by larryking540: 3:10pm On May 16, 2021
Tickles001:

the lady has long had the intention of moving on but got the opportunity to do so ,,,
most people we see around are hungry fellows (man or woman)
so it's best we tread careful ,,,
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by larryking540: 3:11pm On May 16, 2021
BiggyB242:

I think you hit the nail on the head, even guys betray each other. Everybody is trying to survive, so be smart on who you put your trust on.

If I were toe guy, I go scope the girl make Alhaji run one or two packages for me, she's free to go.

but to be realistic,8 years old relationship isn't called smartness oo ,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 16, 2021
When we told you niggas to hustle make money before you do woman matter unah no go here..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by larryking540: 3:13pm On May 16, 2021
profilemessages:
Women

at your back

#MAYGODSAVEUS
the lady saw the relationship as a hobby not an investment worth taking
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Oyiboman69: 3:17pm On May 16, 2021
There are things young guys should know; humans are not to be trusted entirely cos they're all driven by greed
and selfishness. It's better to learn from someone mistakes than to learn from one's bitter experience... Its okay you learn from your own. Welcome to the league of the abandoned....
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by luminouz(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2021
doggedfighter:

Even YOU !

Life's hard ,baby.

Are you saying you don't trust me babe? After all we have been through? shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by vikithor(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2021
Learn how to drive cars,manual or automatic,let's also help in processing your driving license and vehicle papers in records time. We are in bariga and environs and Anthony and environs, see our contacts below for reaching us
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by luminouz(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2021
Switchman:
My guy why not focus on your hustle and make some money then you can bleep as much girls as you want and dump them when you are done.

Do you think it's love that small girl saw in Bed Nwoko that made her marry him. Girls are moved by material things.

Forget the Africa Magic love movies, no true love anywhere. Love na scam cos when better opportunity arises they will switch

Your first paragraph is flawed. A real man doesn't make money to impress any woman but his own life, family and achieve set goals for his future.
What's the essence of making money only to spend it on women cuz you are on some revenge-ish trip

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by luminouz(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2021
doggedfighter:

Murjem, Nigerian women are very bright just look in the right places grin grin grin

How's your day going,dear grin

See as that dude don make ur head swell!!! grin

Yen yen yen
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by doggedfighter(f): 3:34pm On May 16, 2021
luminouz:

Are you saying you don't trust me babe? After all we have been through? shocked shocked

I know you will even sell me to Alhaji by yourself for yourself, sweetie grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? / I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend / How Many Times Have You Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.