Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job (8039 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by luminouz(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2021
doggedfighter:

I know you will even sell me to Alhaji by yourself for yourself, sweetie grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know it's all about the Benjamins babe.

It's a cold cold world out there.

OP should take heart. It's just the hustle. It is what it is
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by luminouz(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2021
BiggyB242:

I think you hit the nail on the head, even guys betray each other. Everybody is trying to survive, so be smart on who you put your trust on.

If I were toe guy, I go scope the girl make Alhaji run one or two packages for me, she's free to go.
Abi na... The alhaji sef would help the dude get a job or give him some connections to better his life. It ain't like the alhaji go marry the babe as a first wife, that's if he even married her at all

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Frenzy01(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2021
Eeyah.. Sorry my dear brother, take heart for such is life...

Abeg.. I sell and buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by doggedfighter(f): 3:43pm On May 16, 2021
luminouz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know it's all about the Benjamins babe.

It's a cold cold world out there.

OP should take heart. It's just the hustle. It is what it is

If only Nairaland boys will tell him the truth grin grin
They will come here shouting women are this, women are that grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by AmuAwusa: 3:46pm On May 16, 2021
princeiceberg:
We dated for good seven years, i have never seen her with anyone around, we both graduated school i was posted to serve my NYSC in kaltungo of Gombe state and she was sent to Ogun , since then we've not been making calls, we just chat on whatsapp and telegram, but nowadays she has not been online and her number has not been reachable, i decided to contact one of her friend, she told me that she has been with one Alhaji and he's gotten her a bank job. . . . i felt sick for that. . .and now i have moved on hustling hard, and i now realized that trusting women was a bad idea. . .

So you prefer to believe her friend rather than first waiting to get the some info from your girlfriend of 7 years??I hope you realize women hates each other's guts.

Be smart, it may not be true.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by zanshi: 3:59pm On May 16, 2021
Women of these generation have no loyality, but remeber loyality would take you far in life.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by doggedfighter(f): 4:04pm On May 16, 2021
baralatie:

I can understand been insensitive but betrayal is not in this case.
There is nothing connecting the two of them.
Even the claim of 7 years is disputable.
What if the table was that the op at his place of service he was offered a job for relationship.he would say no to the offer because he has a 7 year relationship with someone

And we have not looked into a critical line of thought wether the op is hallucinating!

Your last got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahaha.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by doggedfighter(f): 4:10pm On May 16, 2021
luminouz:

See as that dude don make ur head swell!!! grin

Yen yen yen

Yen yen yen grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you jealous? grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by luminouz(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2021
doggedfighter:

Yen yen yen grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you jealous? grin grin

Lol...who says I am!! cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by doggedfighter(f): 4:22pm On May 16, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...who says I am!! cheesy

I can see it in your eyes, hun grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by SavageResponse(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2021
princeiceberg:
We dated for good seven years, i have never seen her with anyone around, we both graduated school i was posted to serve my NYSC in kaltungo of Gombe state and she was sent to Ogun , since then we've not been making calls, we just chat on whatsapp and telegram, but nowadays she has not been online and her number has not been reachable, i decided to contact one of her friend, she told me that she has been with one Alhaji and he's gotten her a bank job. . . . i felt sick for that. . .and now i have moved on hustling hard, and i now realized that trusting women was a bad idea. . .

She made a good decision by moving on with her life.

How can you date a lady for 7 years without any form of commitment knowing fully well that she has a short shelf life? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by luminouz(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2021
doggedfighter:

I can see it in your eyes, hun grin grin grin

Kikikikiki...

Yinmu
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by luminouz(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2021
SavageResponse:

She made a good decision by moving on with her life.

How can you date a lady for 7 years without any form of commitment knowing fully well that she has a short shelf life? angry

Nawa for you oh...could have been from secondary school na. Or a 5-year course
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by OGUNWOLE1212: 4:36pm On May 16, 2021
KingClown:

grin grin grin

welcome to the club, you can never lose

This life no balance ooooooooo
It's not easy but broken relationship is better than broken marriage, Bros just pray for better God. That is human being

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by SweetCuntess: 4:38pm On May 16, 2021
princeiceberg:
You are childish and immature! So a friend told you this and you believed sharply like a foool? Nawa
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by SweetCuntess: 4:40pm On May 16, 2021
AmuAwusa:

So you prefer to believe her friend rather than first waiting to get the some info from your girlfriend of 7 years??I hope you realize women hates each other's guts.

Be smart, it may not be true.
Thank you. You very intelligent, it's obvious so many Nigerians lack basic sense and it's not a wonder our politicians keep playing them for fools.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Zila306: 4:55pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=princeiceberg post=101738123]We dated for good seven years, i have never seen her with anyone around, we both graduated school i was posted to serve my NYSC in kaltungo of Gombe state and she was sent to Ogun , since then we've not been making calls, we just chat on whatsapp and telegram, but nowadays she has not been online and her number has not been reachable, i decided to contact one of her friend, she told me that she has been with one Alhaji and he's gotten her a bank job. . . . i felt sick for that. . .and now i have moved on hustling hard, and i now realized that trusting women was a bad idea. . . BRO GOODMORNING
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Lilpen3758: 4:59pm On May 16, 2021
No joy everywhere op
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Lilpen3758: 4:59pm On May 16, 2021
That's the way forward now op everybody don change, something happened somewhere but things are not the way the use to be anymore
Everybody don change
Everybody heart don strong
Person go buy drink of 50k but no go give him paddy 1k for drugs
Oga times don change
Times don change oga cry
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Frankicent(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2021
Sorry for your lost bro. Maybe you didn't have options. 7 years no be small thing. Me I can't date that long without a purpose which is marriage. It's too long for bf and gf. She wouldn't take you serious. And I value time alot.

Anyway, be glad that she left you now. Make e no go be say na Inside marriage you go dey cry.

Don't worry bro. She doesn't know that she lost a good man. That alhaji will just chop and dumb her. Shebi na work and sex. E don finish. Abi you think say to find husband easily? Lol. Most guys aren't ready for marriage. Problem too much.

Calm, down bro. Just focus on yourself and build another relationship. Don't be surprise, when she comes back begging. And never accept her. Just see her as a b!tch.

See me, I am naturally paranoid. I have trust issues. Maybe that's why these breakup don't really accept me. I've already program my mind that such would happen. Even though it wouldn't.

It's like my mind has built a defense mechanism with a backup plan.

I never for once believe what people say or do. I see it as someone telling me an interesting story. Even if it's truth. Yeah, I'm all messed up.

I will never believe you until my doubts are proven correctly, or you prove to me you're right.

Even my close friends I don't trust them.
Talk more of a woman I'm dating. I can be friends with you and I'll never trust you. You just wouldn't know.

Some said I have a problem. I don't know if it's a medical condition. I sha no dey trust.

Just forget her and find another woman. Dem plenty jawe. Fresh catfish grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by ubola: 5:20pm On May 16, 2021
How can you trust a woman, not even as a married man. But the fact is that a man should hustle hard to be able to call the shots. Being a man is not because you wear trousers but being able to pick your bills and detect for her. When you finally make your money, na so you go collect another person babe marry. That's how it is. Sorry!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by luminouz(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2021
Frankicent:
Sorry for your lost bro. Maybe you didn't have options. 7 years no be small thing. Me I can't date that long without a purpose which is marriage. It's too long for bf and gf. She wouldn't take you serious. And I value time alot.

Anyway, be glad that she left you now. Make e no go be say na Inside marriage you go dey cry.

Don't worry bro. She doesn't know that she lost a good man. That alhaji will just chop and dumb her. Shebi na work and sex. E don finish. Abi you think say to find husband easily? Lol. Most guys aren't ready for marriage. Problem too much.

Calm, down bro. Just focus on yourself and build another relationship. Don't be surprise, when she comes back begging. And never accept her. Just see her as a b!tch.

See me, I am naturally paranoid. I have trust issues. Maybe that's why these breakup don't really accept me. I've already program my mind that such would happen. Even though it wouldn't.

It's like my mind has built a defense mechanism with a backup plan.

I never for once believe what people say or do. I see it as someone telling me an interesting story. Even if it's truth. Yeah, I'm all messed up.

I will never believe you until my doubts are proven correctly, or you prove to me you're right.

Even my close friends I don't trust them.
Talk more of a woman I'm dating. I can be friends with you and I'll never trust you. You just wouldn't know.

Some said I have a problem. I don't know if it's a medical condition. I sha no dey trust.

Just forget her and find another woman. Dem plenty jawe. Fresh catfish grin
You talk too much...just freaky my account jor grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 16, 2021
larryking540:

but to be realistic,8 years old relationship isn't called smartness oo,

This kind of relationship started from probably secondary school. They just graduated from the post.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by larryking540: 8:07pm On May 16, 2021
BiggyB242:

This kind of relationship started from probably secondary school. They just graduated from the post.
there are some type of relationship in which the other partner must moved in but we still refuse to accept it
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 16, 2021
luminouz:

Abi na... The alhaji sef would help the dude get a job or give him some connections to better his life. It ain't like the alhaji go marry the babe as a first wife, that's if he even married her at all

Leave am, Nah small pikin. I go colonies the babe make alhaji still help my ministry base on cousins when we be wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Tickles001(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2021
larryking540:

the lady has long had the intention of moving on but got the opportunity to do so ,,,
most people we see around are hungry fellows (man or woman)
so it's best we tread careful ,,,

The bolded must be true. The reason most relationships are now kinda pay as you go.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by luminouz(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2021
BiggyB242:

Leave am, Nah small pikin. I go colonies the babe make alhaji still help my ministry base on cousins when we be wink wink
Naso..bad nigga cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by frozen70(f): 9:02pm On May 16, 2021
princeiceberg:

She has tried for you, you self go and try another person

Change is the only constant thing

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Fiscus105(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2021
Queenslander:
I guess, she wasn't for you. she could have at least told you to your face or communicated to you that it's over.. rather than blacking you out! 7 years is not 7 months.. after all the sacrifices and commitment you both have made in the relationship.. she's rather stone hearted and insensitive.. I'm sorry, buh it has to be said!!

the way you guys reason one sided is sickned, as u said 7years is not 7 months, dating a lady for 7 good years without turning her to wife, the girl finally got escaping route, yet u still complaining, did u want her to reach menopause before heading to next destination? If it's ur sister you will tell her to remain Parmanently as a girlfriend abi?!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Fiscus105(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2021
baralatie:

Scenarios differ,temperaments differ,looses to be incurred differ

in this scenario, the took the very best and bravery desicion .

you think the girl will not see better husband far better than now ex? too much nolywood has reconfigured ur factory setting?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by juman(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2021
Another one nigeria problem.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Frankicent(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2021
luminouz:

You talk too much...just freaky my account jor grin

F*ck you bro, once again F*ck you a thousand times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. / ''I Am H0rny, I Need A Man'' Old Granny Cries Out, Spark Outrage / Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.