Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes (18387 Views)

What If Southsouth Does Not Give Southeast Sea Access If Nigeria Divide? / Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Tobrasky: 5:49pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
I am from Rivers state, why should I deflect?
Which SPECIFIC ethnicity in Rivers state?

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 5:49pm On May 16, 2021
Tobrasky:

If you like call UN, CNN, human rights watch, Al Jazeera etc, you will always be a low-dirt groveling hog of human filth.
ur ban go lengthy o grin

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 5:50pm On May 16, 2021
Tobrasky:

Which SPECIFIC ethnicity in Rivers state?
why don't u just go straight and ask me where my kitchen is?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Tobrasky: 5:52pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
why don't u just go straight and ask me where my kitchen is?
So you can't even proudly state your ethnic group in Rivers state? wow... how typical... didn't expect any different anyways grin

15 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by gidgiddy: 5:52pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
why didn't u guys preach referendum on the thread below? Now that government didn't favour u, u now see the importance of referendum... Hypocrites

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

So you dont know that MASSOB has been calling for referendum since 1999?

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 5:54pm On May 16, 2021
Tobrasky:

So you can't even proudly state your ethnic group in Rivers state? wow... how typical... didn't expect any different anyways grin
why can't I, I am Rivers ijaw

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Tobrasky: 6:01pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
why can't I, I am Rivers ijaw
I was going to guess along that direction, una Igbophobia no be for here, ironically you Ijaws are not particularly liked by your immediate Niger Delta neighbors based on your unsavory history of territorial conflicts with them including the Western Ijaws who are hated by the Urhobos, Itshekiri, Isoko, Ilaje etc... why not just form your Ijaw republic rather than tag everyone into your bubblegum republic?

As long as una no carry una madness enter any inch of Enuani territory then I could care less anyway, we are going with our Igbo brothers when the time of dissolution comes.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ojiofor: 6:03pm On May 16, 2021
There is no way Ndi Igbo won't have access to the ocean when Nigeria breaks up.No way.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 6:06pm On May 16, 2021
Tobrasky:

I was going to guess along that direction, una Igbophobia no be for here, ironically you Ijaws are not particularly liked by your immediate Niger Delta neighbors based on your unsavory history of territorial conflicts with them including the Western Ijaws who are hated by the Urhobos, Itshekiri, Isoko, Ilaje etc... why not just form your Ijaw republic rather than tag everyone into your bubblegum republic?

As long as una no carry una madness enter any inch of Enuani territory then I could care less anyway, we are going with our Igbo brothers when the time of dissolution comes.
really do not care who u go with.
There is no igbophobia, u should ask ur parents what Igbo's did to the minorities during civil war, no way will the minorities join u, what am I even saying, u don't have the guts to take even a plot of land from SS if the country breaks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 6:07pm On May 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

Esan can never be Biafra

Biafran Soldiers committed a huge massacre at Agenebode and Okene during the War

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 6:07pm On May 16, 2021
Ojiofor:
There is no way Ndi Igbo won't have access to the ocean when Nigeria breaks up.No way.
ya, they do.
But water isn't everything, they can still progress without water.
They just have to be good trading partners with the SS region.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 6:10pm On May 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

Which one is Niger Delta nation? Is Niger Delta a tribe? The same people who like to say "Igbos should focus on their 5 states" are the same people who have grabbed the lands of more than 20 ethnic groups and put in one nonsense called "Niger Delta". Land grabbing everywhere, but it is only the Biafran agitators that are saying there should be referendum so that everyone can choose where they want to be

It is however very important that even if Biafra turns out to be just the 5 South East states, it will still have access through Onitsha, Oguta and Obuaku. These three places have Rivers that run directly to the Sea and Onitsha already has a River Port

Onitsha doesn't have access to the sea. It's not about being behind a keyboard, you can simply prove me wrong by showing a picture of its access to sea

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ojiofor: 6:12pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
ya, they do.
But water isn't everything, they can still progress without water.
They just have to be good trading partners with the SS region.

We can't be so close to the atlantic ocean and be denied access to it.It won't happen in case of naija break up.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 6:15pm On May 16, 2021
Ojiofor:

We can't be so close to the atlantic ocean and be denied access to it.It won't happen in case of naija break up.

What will you then do? Kill the independent nations blocking ur way?

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 6:18pm On May 16, 2021
Ojiofor:

it is internationally known fact that if a country borders with a large body of water, that water(continental shelf) belongs to the country, they can store their ships and also build their navy there and any country that wants to use that water must be an ally or a world power, so except u share border with the ocean then the ocean isn't urs. U just have to be a trading partner with the SS region, I think they will be pleased to trade with such industrious people Like the Igbo's but forcefully taking the water is bridge of a country's privacy

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 6:18pm On May 16, 2021
AntiIgbo:

its never gonna work
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by SlayerForever: 6:19pm On May 16, 2021
Sea Access is not a problem. What will be a problem is any Godforsaken tribe disturbing our route to the sea. That would be a big problem for them.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 6:21pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
its never gonna work

Says who? You?

Lol this is the 21st century, you can't rule over anyone

Be matured bro, just the way you don't want the North ruling over you same way you can't rule over them

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 6:22pm On May 16, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Says who? You?

Lol this is the 21st century, you can't rule over anyone

Be matured bro, just the way you don't want the North ruling over you same way you can't rule over them
I said its never gonna work that way, they can't kill the independent nation to take the water body, moreover I don't think Igbo's will like to fight the SS in a war, they are enclosed by the SS region except Enugu, the SS will attack at all angle and also the SS is richer and can buy more firepower to fight and destroy the SE region.

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 6:23pm On May 16, 2021
SlayerForever:
Sea Access is not a problem. What will be a problem is any Godforsaken tribe disturbing our route to the sea. That would be a big problem for them.

Lol so what will you do?

You better be smart and learn this is the 21st century. You already know the Ijaw people are ready to treat una fvck up. Kalahari and the others will not hesitate to do the same

Not to talk of UN annihilating your tiny nation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 6:24pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
I said its never gonna work that way, they can't kill the independent nation to take the water body

Sorry bro, mistake
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Elliot2(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
There is no igbophobia, u should ask ur parents what Igbo's did to the minorities during civil war, no way will the minorities join u, what am I even saying, u don't have the guts to take even a plot of land from SS if the country breaks
There is nothing like we the SS, madafaka! I have no business with you lazy we the shout shout souting madakafa. I am your senior Ijaw brother from Bayelsa state, you need to fucking sit down.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Tobrasky: 6:29pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
Like I earlier pointed out, as an Ijaw man you already come with a serious disadvantage, you're not well liked by your neighbors, your lands and air are a polluted mess, you don't have any discernible human development index, all you've got is "oyel" which belongs to the big players anyway... your civil war emotional conjectures won't work with me cause I'm from Anioma, and we also suffered massively in the war... yet we don't whine and get bitter about it, we picked up the pieces and made the best out of it.

Once again speak for your tiny Ijaw nation, you're too irrelevant to dare speak for the South South when it comes to issues like this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 6:30pm On May 16, 2021
SlayerForever:
u better not, check Nigerian map, u are enclosed, u share 70% of ur border with the rich SS states and the other 30% is with the North.
U can't fight a region that caged u, meanwhile SS shares 50% of its border with the ocean and the other 50 with SE, SW and NC

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 6:33pm On May 16, 2021
Tobrasky:

Like I earlier pointed out, as an Ijaw man you already come with a serious disadvantage, you're not well liked by your neighbors, your lands and air are a polluted mess, you don't have any discernible human development index, all you've got is "oyel" which belongs to the big players anyway... your civil war emotional conjectures won't work with me cause I'm from Anioma, and we also suffered massively in the war... yet we don't whine and get bitter about it, we picked up the pieces and made the best out of it.

Once again speak for your tiny Ijaw nation, you're too irrelevant to dare speak for the South South when it comes to issues like this.
Tiny Lol, Ijaw is majority in the SS region, they own a whole state and spread across other states in good proportion, they are among the first five most populous tribe in Nigeria, don't be decieved

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ojiofor: 6:35pm On May 16, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Leave matter until when Nigeria disintegrate.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 6:36pm On May 16, 2021
Ojiofor:

Leave matter until when Nigeria disintegrate.

Lol, be like say UN go occupy that una tiny Biafra

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by juman(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2021
They don't need access to the sea to build a successful country.

They fly in all their things.
There are countries like that.

If they become very successful country, their neighbouring countries that have access to sea would be begging them to come and use their sea ports.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 6:37pm On May 16, 2021
Elliot2:
There is nothing like we the SS, madafaka! I have no business with you lazy we the shout shout souting madakafa. I am your senior Ijaw brother from Bayelsa state, you need to fucking sit down.
Bayelsa ijaw grin
Stop lying, Bayelsans are even the least concerned about the SE problem and only about 1% of ijaw supports Biafra, I lived there for six years.
The reason u don't hear ESN in Bayelsa is cos they never take them serious so stop lying about being ijaw

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 6:38pm On May 16, 2021
juman:
They don't need access to the sea to build a successful country.

They fly in all their things.
There are countries like that.

If they become very successful country, their neighbouring countries that have access to sea would be begging them to come and use their sea ports.
beg? Lol, the Igbo's won't have choice than to use the sea, the SS region won't beg
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Tobrasky: 6:40pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
Tiny Lol, Ijaw is majority in the SS region, they own a whole state and spread across other states in good proportion, they are among the first five most populous tribe in Nigeria, don't be decieved
Ijos are only indigenous to Bayelsa, in Rivers you're third class socio-economically/politically, in Delta even tiny Isoko are politically more relevant than Ijaws there... which five most populous tribes in Nigeria? Lol e be like that expired shepe wey you dey knack has you hung over in a trance of delusions... Ijos are probably the 6th on the list.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 6:44pm On May 16, 2021
Tobrasky:

Ijos are only indigenous to Bayelsa, in Rivers you're third class socio-economically/politically, in Delta even tiny Isoko are politically more relevant than Ijaws there... which five most populous tribes in Nigeria? Lol e be like that expired shepe wey you dey knack has you hung over in a trance of delusions... Ijos are probably the 6th on the list.
e shock u?
They are fourth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Jack-rich Seeks Inclusion Of Nigeria, AU In G-20 For Accelerated Economic Growth / Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan / Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.