Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes (18565 Views)

What If Southsouth Does Not Give Southeast Sea Access If Nigeria Divide? / Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:08pm On May 16, 2021
PHijo:

Ijaw only country. I don't see the need for any other groups.
exactly brother..

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by November1857(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
really do not care who u go with.
There is no igbophobia, u should ask ur parents what Igbo's did to the minorities during civil war, no way will the minorities join u, what am I even saying, u don't have the guts to take even a plot of land from SS if the country breaks
Shut up! Speak for only ijew, remove other tribes from your misery !

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by FreeIgbos: 8:11pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
I said its never gonna work that way, they can't kill the independent nation to take the water body, moreover I don't think Igbo's will like to fight the SS in a war, they are enclosed by the SS region except Enugu, the SS will attack at all angle and also the SS is richer and can buy more firepower to fight and destroy the SE region.

The kind of low IQ and lack of intelligence many of you bigots exhibit here can be quite disgusting.

Who created the states in Nigeria? Who created the so-called SS and SE regions? Where the people's consent ever sought in a referendum before plunging them to whatever region?

In your lack of sense you lump several ethnicities together, including Igbos and call them SS and then go ahead to claim that Igbos should stop trying to claim them.

If only you're a little enlightened, you will know that before countries are merged together, several factors would be considered such as cultural, linguistic, contigous, affinity and other shared values. So based on these factors, how on Earth do you think that Cross River and Akwa Ibom can share a country with Edo and Delta? What relationship do they share?

You yorubas think you're smart but in reality, you guys are anything but smart. Let me educate you and your fellow ignoramuses. Nigeria can't break up without external influence through the instrument of UN. Now UN would have two options to either:

1. Go back to precolonial and colonial times and align the emerging countries. Based on that, we could possibly have Southern Nigeria as a country, or Eastern, Western and Midwest as countries.

2. If for whatever reasons, option one isn't feasible, they would then go for referendum along ethnic lines to ascertain how each group will want to align. Then in your shallow brain, you actually believe that Ibibio/Efik people that have absolutely nothing in common with Edo people will want to join them in a country because Nigeria tagged them SS? Don't you know they would rather be on their own than join Edo?

In summary, Igbos have nothing to lose in any of the two scenarios I listed above. If by ethnicity, then all Igbos both in SS and SE will be joining to form a country and there is more likelihood of Edo going with Oduduwa or Bendel rep than with Akwa-Cross and vice versa. It will shock you to realize that your Igbophobic tendencies has made you too dull to understand anything.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by SlayerForever: 8:13pm On May 16, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Lol so what will you do?

You better be smart and learn this is the 21st century. You already know the Ijaw people are ready to treat una fvck up. Kalahari and the others will not hesitate to do the same

Not to talk of UN annihilating your tiny nation

It would have been better if you were from any of the aforementioned ethnic group. Since you are not, you really should swerve.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Tobrasky: 8:13pm On May 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guy nobody hate ibo. we only tell u that our NDR country existed before una biafra. so simply dey ur lane, and i dey my lane.
abi dey ur lane na hate speach?
Your hate or love is very irrelevant to the Igbo nation, without your useless emotions we've survived and thrived as a people against all odds. Just don't include any inch of Igbo territory in the "South South" into your ogogoro Republic and we won't have a problem, una fit take Ikwerre people cause they don't count

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by SlayerForever: 8:14pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
richmond500:
u better not, check Nigerian map, u are enclosed, u share 70% of ur border with the rich SS states and the other 30% is with the North.
U can't fight a region that caged u, meanwhile SS shares 50% of its border with the ocean and the other 50 with SE, SW and NC
[/s]
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 8:15pm On May 16, 2021
SlayerForever:
v

It would have been better if you were from any of the aforementioned ethnic group. Since you are not, you really should swerve.

because you are landlocked cheesy
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by SlayerForever: 8:15pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
AntiIgbo:

because you are landlocked cheesy
[/s]
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by SlayerForever: 8:18pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
I said its never gonna work that way, they can't kill the independent nation to take the water body, moreover I don't think Igbo's will like to fight the SS in a war, they are enclosed by the SS region except Enugu, the SS will attack at all angle and also the SS is richer and can buy more firepower to fight and destroy the SE region.

If you're this powerful then why are you crying from thread to thread?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 8:19pm On May 16, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Your Bia-fraud is landlocked wether you like it or not dumb0 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by SlayerForever: 8:20pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
AntiIgbo:

[/s]
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2021
Tobrasky:

Your hate or love is very irrelevant to the Igbo nation, without your useless emotions we've survived and thrived as a people against all odds. Just don't include any inch of Igbo territory in the "South South" into your ogogoro Republic and we won't have a problem, una fit take Ikwerre people cause they don't count
only referendum can decide who be NDR or biafra.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 8:20pm On May 16, 2021
SlayerForever:

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
only referendum can decide who be NDR or biafra.
I have told u before majority of igbo people prefer n igbo only nation

At worse a very lose republic of the old eastern region

If we have our igbo only nation , our sea port would be at abia

Then anyone who stops our ships from coming in is only asking for war simple ...it's not too much issue

South south should stay on their own let igbos state on their own

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2021
Tobrasky:

I was going to guess along that direction, una Igbophobia no be for here, ironically you Ijaws are not particularly liked by your immediate Niger Delta neighbors based on your unsavory history of territorial conflicts with them including the Western Ijaws who are hated by the Urhobos, Itshekiri, Isoko, Ilaje etc... why not just form your Ijaw republic rather than tag everyone into your bubblegum republic?

As long as una no carry una madness enter any inch of Enuani territory then I could care less anyway, we are going with our Igbo brothers when the time of dissolution comes.
am western Ijaw, but i can tell u nobody hate us except igbos..
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2021
Ojiofor:
There is no way Ndi Igbo won't have access to the ocean when Nigeria breaks up.No way.
u wan turn to God create see
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by SlayerForever: 8:33pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
AntiIgbo:

[/s]
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2021
Igbochief001:

I have told u before majority of igbo people prefer n igbo only nation

At worse a very lose republic of the old eastern region

If we have our igbo only nation , our sea port would be at abia

Then anyone who stops our ships from coming in is only asking for war simple ...it's not too much issue

South south should stay on their own let igbos state on their own
we will construct low bridge to block middle u try to accessed through the ocean.. u must pay us before we acces u to pass through our country.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 8:36pm On May 16, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Abagworo(m): 8:37pm On May 16, 2021
The unity of Igbo and Ijaw as a nation has more potential than all the black nations on earth and that is why all the powers that be are fighting hard to block such unity. During pre-colonial days Igbos and Ijaws worked together and it yielded thriving city States until the Europeans saw through it and worked to destroy the Igbo-Ijaw symbiosis. The Nigerian civil war was fought to make sure such nation never emerged and most strategies employed in post civil war politics has the disunity agenda at the forefront. Other minorities are simply caught in the web and never the target including Ogoni and Efik.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by SlayerForever: 8:39pm On May 16, 2021
Jake420:

I'm a Niger deltan na, would never choose Igbo over my home for what? I just don't see a real movement for our own territory and wondering if it would be swept away. You could update me if we got any.
Delta, cross River, rivers and Anambra as a new country would be nice sha

cc JuliusMalema

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by SlayerForever: 8:40pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
AntiIgbo:

[/s]
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we will construct low bridge to block middle u try to accessed through the ocean.. u must pay us before we acces u to pass through our country.
U leave us no choice than to fight for our interest ...it's pure wickedness and that means war

Then you would know the reason between majority tribe and minority tribe

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:43pm On May 16, 2021
chiefobdk:
Yorofulani muslims on rampage....

Worry about ur people in Benin Republic IDP CAMPS

Fulani are scrambling for ur land..

But na Igbo matter u dey for coneheads..

Igbo hate is the uniting factor in Nigeria.. Now the fulani is taking up the hate position nothing else to unite the country everyone now want out...
stale
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 8:43pm On May 16, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 8:43pm On May 16, 2021
SlayerForever:

cc JuliusMalema

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by awgumayor: 8:43pm On May 16, 2021
Tobrasky:

It's very fair to call out you duplicitous yorubas cause antecedents here have shown that it's mostly you grimey yoruba snakes that always create multiple monikers and burner accounts to hide behind the repugnantly predictable "we the South South" cloak to ethnic bait and spite the Igbos. For the record I'm a proud Igbo man of Enuani stock born and bred in Ibusaz and its very important to point out that the larger portion of the Igbo nation- I mean the rational thinking and practical Igbos (aside from the delusional IPOB deviants who are out of touch with reality) have categorically made it clear that we are not recruiting non-Igbo speaking minorities into the Igbo nation... they are the ones who are been unnecessarily making noise about Igbos dragging them into Biafra... all an act of attention seeking charades to be relevant and force themselves into the conservation of Igbo national discourse and self-determination.

The ideal and utopian "Biafra" that is practicable for every Igbo person is a purely homogeneous Igbo nation after we've weeded out the Ikwerre, some parts of Ika, Ukwuani and other tiny "Igbo speaking" subgroups still enmeshed in their identity crisis, the Igbo nation by and large will consist of the present 5 SE states, the Enuani/Oshimili people who have always maintained their proud Igbo heritage, and maybe pockets of areas in Rivers state where the people still maintain their Igbo identity even though Rivers state and its people as a whole have become very toxic to the tranquility of Igbos... we can make so without the Igbos there.
God bless you. I want most of you from that region to speak up now that the axe is getting closer to the tree, otherwise those Igbo haters will be feeling some pocket important.

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by SlayerForever: 8:43pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
AntiIgbo:

[/s]
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2021
SlayerForever:
Sea Access is not a problem. What will be a problem is any Godforsaken tribe disturbing our route to the sea. That would be a big problem for them.
the God chosen tribe will not disturb ur route to sea, bt its just that u cant pass through to that sea.
so biafra remain landlocked forever.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 8:45pm On May 16, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Your Bia-fraud is landlocked weather you like it or not dumb0 cheesy
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by NaMe4: 8:45pm On May 16, 2021
shiki:
If the Igbos can convince the South South to join them ....Fine

The simple truth is no tribe in South South would be Keen on being part of Biafra; who wants to be the 1 percenters?

Secondly, most of all these noise and threats on the minority groups by biafrans is only online.

On ground, the reality is different.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by awgumayor: 8:49pm On May 16, 2021
Tobrasky:
As long as the myopic "we South South" band of low IQ scums don't include the Aniocha/Oshimili axis of Delta state who make up the Enuani nomenclature into your deadweight tower of babel Igbo-hating republic, then Goodluck to you all, Nigeria isn't feasible anymore.
Not only Aniocha/Oshimili axis, if they dare include any inch of Igboland in their phantom tower of Babel republic Igbos will have no option than to flush them into the Atlantic ocean.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / Maina's Lawyer, Adeola Adedipe Quits, Applies To Withdraw From Case / Power Outage While Governor Hope Uzodinma Delivered An Official Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.