Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes (18368 Views)

What If Southsouth Does Not Give Southeast Sea Access If Nigeria Divide? / Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by ygowon: 6:45pm On May 16, 2021
helinues:

Rule 2
Rule 2 kee u dia

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ojiofor: 6:47pm On May 16, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Lol, be like say UN go occupy that una tiny Biafra

Occupy Biafra for asserting our right to the sea?So be it.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Tobrasky: 6:47pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
e shock u?
They are fourth
Ijo larger than Tiv? Ibibio? the entire Ijaws put together are not even up to two autonomous communities in Ebonyi state, who dash una 4th? Lmfaooooo grin grin grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2021
Jake420:
Honestly oo I'm from rivers, ahoada I speak epe and I'm just wondering where we'll end up lol
where we will end up or where u will end up? if u dont know where to end up then go join arewa or biafra..
as for we real niger deltans already know our bus stop..

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Elliot2(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
Bayelsa ijaw grin
Stop lying, Bayelsans are even the least concerned about the SE problem and only about 1% of ijaw supports Biafra, I lived there for six years.
The reason u don't hear ESN in Bayelsa is cos they never take them serious so stop lying about being ijaw
That is your problem. There is a growing number of Biafran sympathisers now, some are undergoing training. One of such boys was arrested for shooting a lady during a fight with the weapon at his disposal. Truth is, people are recruiting to the Biafra, it might be for fancy, or ruggedity or anything. Just this past Tuesday, I had a lengthy discussion with fellow Ijaw guys at the state office during my NIN registration. They were all in support of Biafra. But to be frank, they may not want to join Biafra at independence, but the idea of supporting Biafra to balkanised this country is accepted by many here.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2021
PoloG:
everything is Yoruba to you fool's.. the minorities don't want your smelly igbo ass biafra, is that too hard for inyamiris to understand? grin
will u die if u address us as ND or SS?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by ygowon: 6:51pm On May 16, 2021
All of you Nigerians except the fulanis are very f00lish. Instead of looking for a way out of the unholy amalgamation that has prevented Nigerians from growing, you are there discouraging the Igbos who are actually the saviour of this shithole. If not for the igbos, who dares challenge the northern and southern fake unity? Things would have gone west by now. You are there talking about landlock.

South Sudan which is one of the youngest countries is landlocked and their currency value is same as naira. If you don't know, google it.

Slaves who love their chains

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 6:52pm On May 16, 2021
Tobrasky:

Ijo larger than Tiv? Ibibio? the entire Ijaws put together are not even up to two autonomous communities in Ebonyi state, who dash una 4th? Lmfaooooo grin grin grin angry
I don show u proof from statistics, maybe u have treked the entire ijaw land to know the population
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 6:54pm On May 16, 2021
Elliot2:
That is your problem. There is a growing number of Biafran sympathisers now, some are undergoing training. One of such boys was arrested for shooting a lady during a fight with the weapon at his disposal. Truth is, people are recruiting to the Biafra, it might be for fancy, or ruggedity or anything. Just this past Tuesday, I had a lengthy discussion with fellow Ijaw guys at the state office during my NIN registration. They were all in support of Biafra. But to be frank, they may not want to join Biafra at independence, but the idea of supporting Biafra to balkanised this country is accepted by many here.
u too lie, if u had said all the ikwerres u met that time support Biafra, I would have agreed. But ijaw? Oga lie small small abeg, after what the Igbo's did to Ijaws during the civil war, there is no way ijaw will support Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Kinematics: 6:54pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
why don't u just go straight and ask me where my kitchen is?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2021
shut up. why is ur lord namudu cownu still including us? relationships begger.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Kinematics: 6:56pm On May 16, 2021
SlayerForever:
Sea Access is not a problem. What will be a problem is any Godforsaken tribe disturbing our route to the sea. That would be a big problem for them.

See them... ndi chest beater

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by juman(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
beg? Lol, the Igbo's won't have choice than to use the sea, the SS region won't beg

Go and read about landlocked countries, they are many.

Country can be successful without access to sea.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Kinematics: 6:58pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
I said its never gonna work that way, they can't kill the independent nation to take the water body, moreover I don't think Igbo's will like to fight the SS in a war, they are enclosed by the SS region except Enugu, the SS will attack at all angle and also the SS is richer and can buy more firepower to fight and destroy the SE region.

Sense no go kill you. You are wise!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by NikAustine: 7:01pm On May 16, 2021
jerseyboy:
Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes

There is an Igbo obsession with the Atlantic Ocean almost to the point of neuroses. This has led to the forceful conscription of all peoples with moonlight fable links of their Igboid ancestry into Biafra, such as the still puzzled Esan people of Ubiaja in Edo State who suddendly woke up one day to discover they are Igbo.

The problem is even if for agreement sake all these Igbo claimed peoples were to agree (Impossibility) to be Biafra, Biafra still wont be an Atlantic Nation as none of these tribes seat on the Atlantic Ocean.

Take the case of Rivers State. In the unlikely event that the the less than 500,000 Ikweres allow themselves to be dragged into Biafra, the direct sea access will still be blocked by the below tribes that include Ogonis, Ijaws, Kalabaris who are all sitting right on the ocean and will never give up their land.

My advise to those seeking Biafra is to focus on the 5 state of South East to be taking serious.

There will be a Yoruba Nation.
Their will be 1 or 2 Niger Delta Nations.
There will be an Igbo Nation, it just wont be this Biafran hallucinations.

Igbos are becoming very scary people to Southern minorities as it is becoming certain that Nigeria will dissolve.

Languages of the 4 Atlantic Coastal Rivers State LGA

LGA Languages
Akuku Toru Ijo, Southeast
Bonny Ibani;Igbo
Degema Abua; Degema; Kalabari; Ogbronuagum
Opobo-Nkoro Ibani; Defaka; Ibibio; Nkoroo

Languages of Other Nearest Coastal Rivers State LGA

LGA Languages
Abua-Odual Kugbo; Odual; Ogbia
Aku Kalabari
Asaritoru Kalabari
Eleme Baan; Eleme
Gokana Baan; Gokana
Khana Anaang; Khana
Ogoni Gokana
Ogu-Bolo Kirike
Okrika Kirike
Port Harcourt Kalabari Kirike; Obulom ; Ijaw
Tai Baan; Tee

We in Akwa ibom will give them Access. If you don't see the advantages of them using ur route then you're blinded by hate.
If the Igbos use our route, if we lead to more development for my state and that area in particular.. check Lagos for eg

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2021
jerseyboy:
Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes

There is an Igbo obsession with the Atlantic Ocean almost to the point of neuroses. This has led to the forceful conscription of all peoples with moonlight fable links of their Igboid ancestry into Biafra, such as the still puzzled Esan people of Ubiaja in Edo State who suddendly woke up one day to discover they are Igbo.

The problem is even if for agreement sake all these Igbo claimed peoples were to agree (Impossibility) to be Biafra, Biafra still wont be an Atlantic Nation as none of these tribes seat on the Atlantic Ocean.

Take the case of Rivers State. In the unlikely event that the the less than 500,000 Ikweres allow themselves to be dragged into Biafra, the direct sea access will still be blocked by the below tribes that include Ogonis, Ijaws, Kalabaris who are all sitting right on the ocean and will never give up their land.

My advise to those seeking Biafra is to focus on the 5 state of South East to be taking serious.

There will be a Yoruba Nation.
Their will be 1 or 2 Niger Delta Nations.
There will be an Igbo Nation, it just wont be this Biafran hallucinations.

Igbos are becoming very scary people to Southern minorities as it is becoming certain that Nigeria will dissolve.

Languages of the 4 Atlantic Coastal Rivers State LGA

LGA Languages
Akuku Toru Ijo, Southeast
Bonny Ibani;Igbo
Degema Abua; Degema; Kalabari; Ogbronuagum
Opobo-Nkoro Ibani; Defaka; Ibibio; Nkoroo

Languages of Other Nearest Coastal Rivers State LGA

LGA Languages
Abua-Odual Kugbo; Odual; Ogbia
Aku Kalabari
Asaritoru Kalabari
Eleme Baan; Eleme
Gokana Baan; Gokana
Khana Anaang; Khana
Ogoni Gokana
Ogu-Bolo Kirike
Okrika Kirike
Port Harcourt Kalabari Kirike; Obulom ; Ijaw
Tai Baan; Tee

Please there are no Igbo in Bonny. Ibani( Opobo, Bonny), Abua/ Odual,Kirike and Kalabari are all Ijaw clans. You would have saved yourself time by just writing it that way. The whole of coastal Rivers state is Ijaw.
An access to the sea will remain an illusion for the Igbo. The crimes they committed in 1967/68 in their attempts to gain access to sea won't work in this age. We are very much awakened.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 7:08pm On May 16, 2021
Ojiofor:

Occupy Biafra for asserting our right to the sea?So be it.

How do you have the right to the sea?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 16, 2021
PHijo:

Please there are no Igbo in Bonny. Ibani( Opobo, Bonny), Abua/ Odual,Kirike and Kalabari are all Ijaw clans. You would have saved yourself time by just writing it that way. The whole of coastal Rivers state is Ijaw.
An access to the sea will remain an illusion for the Igbo. The crimes they committed in 1967/68 in their attempts to gain access to sea won't work in this age. We are very much awakened.
Rectified
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ojiofor: 7:11pm On May 16, 2021
AntiIgbo:

How do you have the right to the sea?

Don't worry when the time comes we shall present our claim/right to those it may concern.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AntiIgbo: 7:13pm On May 16, 2021
Ojiofor:

Don't worry when the time comes we shall present our claim/right to those it may concern.

Alright enjoy your day dreaming
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Elliot2(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
u too lie, if u had said all the ikwerres u met that time support Biafra, I would have agreed. But ijaw? Oga lie small small abeg, after what the Igbo's did to Ijaws during the civil war, there is no way ijaw will support Biafra
Lol. You don't want to believe people can think for themselves, right? Abi, shey u no wan gree sey we can think for ourselves? We must have gone through a lot in Biafra, but we have been through worst in Nigeria. Biafra equally went through a lot, too. My mom used to tell me how our ijaw women ferrying Biafran soldiers in their boats would intentionally cause the boats to capsize and drown them the soldiers while they swim away. A lot of evil was done to Biafran soldiers by minority tribes—from being informants for Nigerian soldiers, to killing them. There were no saints in that war. But at this point, we are learning the folly of one Nigeria and with our resources sustaining this failed state, it is only rational that we support any move to balkanize this country.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by nobilie: 7:16pm On May 16, 2021
Why are people worried about the well-being of Igbo's if we go our ways? I believe they are beginning to see the possibility of Nigeria dividing.
Please, worry about yourself and your people. Let the Igbo's worry about themselves and link with the Atlantic.
Question to ask is, list fed govt projects in south east, are Igbo's favoured in the army, police, navy or airforce?
What is the good of being in Nigeria if not for the fact that we setup businesses and invest in all parts of the country.
I so much believe that there'll be a great drive to succeed in all the regions. Its a win win for all

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Federickson02: 7:26pm On May 16, 2021
I'm from Delta and im low key hoping we create our own Niger Delta Republic cool
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 7:28pm On May 16, 2021
juman:

Go and read about landlocked countries, they are many.

Country can be successful without access to sea.
I am saying the ND won't beg Igbo's to use the sea
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 7:30pm On May 16, 2021
nobilie:
Why are people worried about the well-being of Igbo's if we go our ways? I believe they are beginning to see the possibility of Nigeria dividing.
Please, worry about yourself and your people. Let the Igbo's worry about themselves and link with the Atlantic.
Question to ask is, list fed govt projects in south east, are Igbo's favoured in the army, police, navy or airforce?
What is the good of being in Nigeria if not for the fact that we setup businesses and invest in all parts of the country.
I so much believe that there'll be a great drive to succeed in all the regions. Its a win win for all
projects and appointments are different, u want me to list FG projects?
Which administration would u like me to start from?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Jake420: 7:48pm On May 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
where we will end up or where u will end up? if u dont know where to end up then go join arewa or biafra..
as for we real niger deltans already know our bus stop..
I'm a Niger deltan na, would never choose Igbo over my home for what? I just don't see a real movement for our own territory and wondering if it would be swept away. You could update me if we got any.
Delta, cross River, rivers and Anambra as a new country would be nice sha
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2021
Tobrasky:
As long as the myopic "we South South" band of low IQ scums don't include the Aniocha/Oshimili axis of Delta state who make up the Enuani nomenclature into your deadweight tower of babel Igbo-hating republic, then Goodluck to you all, Nigeria isn't feasible anymore.
guy nobody hate ibo. we only tell u that our NDR country existed before una biafra. so simply dey ur lane, and i dey my lane.
abi dey ur lane na hate speach?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ojiofor: 7:59pm On May 16, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Alright enjoy your day dreaming

My reality.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

Which one is Niger Delta nation? Is Niger Delta a tribe? The same people who like to say "Igbos should focus on their 5 states" are the same people who have grabbed the lands of more than 20 ethnic groups and put in one nonsense called "Niger Delta". Land grabbing everywhere, but it is only the Biafran agitators that are saying there should be referendum so that everyone can choose where they want to be

It is however very important that even if Biafra turns out to be just the 5 South East states, it will still have access through Onitsha, Oguta and Obuaku. These three places have Rivers that run directly to the Sea and Onitsha already has a River Port

NDR also will be referendum. so anioma and the rest igboids will have their final say on referendum..
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by SweetiliciousD: 8:00pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
really do not care who u go with.
There is no igbophobia, u should ask ur parents what Igbo's did to the minorities during civil war, no way will the minorities join u, what am I even saying, u don't have the guts to take even a plot of land from SS if the country breaks

Is referendum too hard.?

You, the speaker can only boast of one vote during referendum.

Stop being Mr. SS

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
NDR also will be referendum. so anioma and the rest igboids will have their final say on referendum..

Ijaw only country. I don't see the need for any other groups.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2021
Jake420:

I'm a Niger deltan na, would never choose Igbo over my home for what? I just don't see a real movement for our own territory and wondering if it would be swept away. You could update me if we got any.
Delta, cross River, rivers and Anambra as a new country would be nice sha
NDR is coming 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.