Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes (18409 Views)

What If Southsouth Does Not Give Southeast Sea Access If Nigeria Divide? / Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Kinematics: 6:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Eastlink:
[s]Which King of Nembe? Is it the Nembe that was a vassal to Obi of Aboh. It was a known fact that the trio of Aboh, Oru and Benin fathered Nembe. Ijos were no were to be found during that creation and jumped from nowhere to populate Nembe. Check the Kings rulling Nembe from day 1 till today, virtually all had their maternal homes in Aboh. Again virtually all have Igbo middle names, which is a pointer that Aboh birthed the Nembe monarchy.

Lastly, Ijos had no guts to come down the Niger, the Oru's would have skinned them alive. Those who sailed the Niger were groups like Igala, with their military might connected to the Kwararafa kingdom.[/s]

History made in aba and distributed in onitsha...
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ekpeitit(m): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2021
jerseyboy:
Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes

There is an Igbo obsession with the Atlantic Ocean almost to the point of neuroses. This has led to the forceful conscription of all peoples with moonlight fable links of their Igboid ancestry into Biafra, such as the still puzzled Esan people of Ubiaja in Edo State who suddendly woke up one day to discover they are Igbo.

The problem is even if for agreement sake all these Igbo claimed peoples were to agree (Impossibility) to be Biafra, Biafra still wont be an Atlantic Nation as none of these tribes seat on the Atlantic Ocean.

Take the case of Rivers State. In the unlikely event that the the less than 500,000 Ikweres allow themselves to be dragged into Biafra, the direct sea access will still be blocked by the below tribes that include Ogonis, Ijaws, Kalabaris who are all sitting right on the ocean and will never give up their land.

My advise to those seeking Biafra is to focus on the 5 state of South East to be taking serious.

There will be a Yoruba Nation.
Their will be 1 or 2 Niger Delta Nations.
There will be an Igbo Nation, it just wont be this Biafran hallucinations.

Igbos are becoming very scary people to Southern minorities as it is becoming certain that Nigeria will dissolve.

Languages of the 4 Atlantic Coastal Rivers State LGA

LGA Languages
Akuku Toru Ijo, Southeast
Bonny Ibani
Degema Abua; Degema; Kalabari; Ogbronuagum
Opobo-Nkoro Ibani; Defaka; Ibibio; Nkoroo

Languages of Other Nearest Coastal Rivers State LGA

LGA Languages
Abua-Odual Kugbo; Odual; Ogbia
Aku Kalabari
Asaritoru Kalabari
Eleme Baan; Eleme
Gokana Baan; Gokana
Khana Anaang; Khana
Ogoni Gokana
Ogu-Bolo Kirike
Okrika Kirike
Port Harcourt Kalabari Kirike; Obulom ; Ijaw
Tai Baan; Tee

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ekpeitit(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2021
I won't be surprised if they call the writer of this article Afonja because the Igbos think everyone that disagrees with them is either Yoruba or Hausa,what they don't know is that the South South probably hates them more because we were the ones that suffered most during the civil war of 1967.
We have absolutely no reason to join the Igbos because they have no resources and they bring nothing to the table.
Their plan is to use our oil to develop Igbo land and use our sea to trade.
When the time comes we will create the Niger Delta Republic where there will be abundance of oil and wealth and there will be no oppressors or parasites.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ekpeitit(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Tobrasky:

Which SPECIFIC ethnicity in Rivers state?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ekpeitit(m): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Does it matter?
Worry about your state.
Stop dreaming about Niger Delta oil,it will never happen.
We will never join Biafra.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ekpeitit(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2021
shiki:
If the Igbos can convince the South South to join them ....Fine
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ekpeitit(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2021
Convince us with what?
Igbos have nothing to offer us,we already have everything we need to form Niger Delta Republic, we have oil,water and rich land.
Igbos are parasites,we are sick of parasites.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ekpeitit(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Jake420:
Honestly oo I'm from rivers, ahoada I speak epe and I'm just wondering where we'll end up lol
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ekpeitit(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Bro,there will be Niger Delta Republic, the richest country on earth.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ekpeitit(m): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2021
richmond500:
calm down, na turn by turn.

U guys will have ur own turn to marginalize others, isn't that what u always wanted?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ekpeitit(m): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2021
You're tired of marginalisation so why don't you form Igbo Republic?
Why disturb the Niger Delta?
You think we're fools?
So you're looking for someone to marginalise?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ekpeitit(m): 6:55am On Jun 06, 2021
jerseyboy:
Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes

There is an Igbo obsession with the Atlantic Ocean almost to the point of neuroses. This has led to the forceful conscription of all peoples with moonlight fable links of their Igboid ancestry into Biafra, such as the still puzzled Esan people of Ubiaja in Edo State who suddendly woke up one day to discover they are Igbo.

The problem is even if for agreement sake all these Igbo claimed peoples were to agree (Impossibility) to be Biafra, Biafra still wont be an Atlantic Nation as none of these tribes seat on the Atlantic Ocean.

Take the case of Rivers State. In the unlikely event that the the less than 500,000 Ikweres allow themselves to be dragged into Biafra, the direct sea access will still be blocked by the below tribes that include Ogonis, Ijaws, Kalabaris who are all sitting right on the ocean and will never give up their land.

My advise to those seeking Biafra is to focus on the 5 state of South East to be taking serious.

There will be a Yoruba Nation.
Their will be 1 or 2 Niger Delta Nations.
There will be an Igbo Nation, it just wont be this Biafran hallucinations.

Igbos are becoming very scary people to Southern minorities as it is becoming certain that Nigeria will dissolve.

Languages of the 4 Atlantic Coastal Rivers State LGA

LGA Languages
Akuku Toru Ijo, Southeast
Bonny Ibani
Degema Abua; Degema; Kalabari; Ogbronuagum
Opobo-Nkoro Ibani; Defaka; Ibibio; Nkoroo

Languages of Other Nearest Coastal Rivers State LGA

LGA Languages
Abua-Odual Kugbo; Odual; Ogbia
Aku Kalabari
Asaritoru Kalabari
Eleme Baan; Eleme
Gokana Baan; Gokana
Khana Anaang; Khana
Ogoni Gokana
Ogu-Bolo Kirike
Okrika Kirike
Port Harcourt Kalabari Kirike; Obulom ; Ijaw
Tai Baan; Tee

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ekpeitit(m): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2021
The Igbos are like a desperate woman,the man says I don't want you because I don't love you but the desperate woman says I love you so you must marry me.
The Igbos say,Niger Delta people are our brothers so they must join Biafra,we're saying we don't like or trust the Igbos,we are happy where we are and if Nigeria breaks up we will form Niger Delta Republic.
Alliance is not by force,try the middle belt or North Central.
We are tired of other tribes depending on our resources.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ekpeitit(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2021
Tobrasky:

It's very fair to call out you duplicitous yorubas cause antecedents here have shown that it's mostly you grimey yoruba snakes that always create multiple monikers and burner accounts to hide behind the repugnantly predictable "we the South South" cloak to ethnic bait and spite the Igbos. For the record I'm a proud Igbo man of Enuani stock born and bred in Ibusaz and its very important to point out that the larger portion of the Igbo nation- I mean the rational thinking and practical Igbos (aside from the delusional IPOB deviants who are out of touch with reality) have categorically made it clear that we are not recruiting non-Igbo speaking minorities into the Igbo nation... they are the ones who are been unnecessarily making noise about Igbos dragging them into Biafra... all an act of attention seeking charades to be relevant and force themselves into the conservation of Igbo national discourse and self-determination.

The ideal and utopian "Biafra" that is practicable for every Igbo person is a purely homogeneous Igbo nation after we've weeded out the Ikwerre, some parts of Ika, Ukwuani and other tiny "Igbo speaking" subgroups still enmeshed in their identity crisis, the Igbo nation by and large will consist of the present 5 SE states, the Enuani/Oshimili people who have always maintained their proud Igbo heritage, and maybe pockets of areas in Rivers state where the people still maintain their Igbo identity even though Rivers state and its people as a whole have become very toxic to the tranquility of Igbos... we can make so without the Igbos there.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ekpeitit(m): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2021
Bro stop being stupid, there are no Igbos in Rivers State.
The people you are referring to are known as the Ikweres and if there are Igbos living in Rivers there are from the South East and will return to the South East when the time comes .
The Ikweres have told you a million times that they are not Igbos, why are Igbo people so needy and desperate to form alliance with everyone?
Just because you speak a similar language doesn't mean you're one people with the Ikweres.
I am Ibibio,we speak a similar language with the Efiks but we're not the same people, the Efiks have the right to do whatever they want.
The way Igbos act is very scary,you believe you own everything, that's why the Niger Delta tribes will never join you.
We will form Niger Delta Republic when the time comes. Igbos believe they own the Ikweres ,do you know how much Ikwere people hate the Igbos?
You can't force people to like you or form an alliance with you,everyone has the right to protect their interests.
I suggest you focus on the 5 Igbo states, you have a very big chance of having Biafra if you focus on the 5 Igbo states because the rest of Nigeria will be very happy to let you go,we're sick of your constant fighting and wahala.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic / ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers / Abia State Governor, Dr Alex Otti Receives Obi Cubana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.