Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes (18385 Views)

What If Southsouth Does Not Give Southeast Sea Access If Nigeria Divide? / Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 11:00pm On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
any that believe igbo will not go into extinction can actually believe elephant will fly one day..
Adaka Boro said worst, how did he end? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by goatgoat093: 11:02pm On May 19, 2021
blues234:

He was wasted like the minority pig that he was, Adaka the ape thought he could outshine his masters, but destiny had a different plan for him.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 11:02pm On May 19, 2021
goatgoat093:

He was wasted like the minority pig that he was, Adaka the ape thought he could outshine his masters, but destiny had a different plan for him.
grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Eastlink(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Don't insult me please... I am not one of those that fight tribal war here...

All that I care for is dialog and have peace
Ok, apologies

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:10pm On May 19, 2021
goatgoat093:

If we couldn't go into extinction in a genocidal war that lasted for 3 years, is it now we will go into extinction you uncivilized minority Ijo bastard from a contaminated enclave? I have always stated we will soon wipe off you Ijaw savages like we almost did in the civil war, this time you've all run out of luck and even mother nature will reject your abominable dead bodies, the day you descendants of apes decided to insult the Igbo race who gave you life and civilization was the day your fates were sealed... don't worry, una genocide dey warm up again.
igbo. what a half dead tribe..?

no wonder every nigeria tribe people distance selves from these insect-like people..

who will even married in these semi-human race?
no wonder davido reject chioma.
no wonder nengi reject ozo.

a primitive people.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by goatgoat093: 11:12pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
ya, just like the ijaw upcoming generation took note

Hatred breeds hatred, we are fully prepared for ur hatred, its gonna be a cycle

The only difference is that Ijaws are a colossal failure in all aspects of existence, at least Igbos went through a brutal war and still emerged even far stronger, can the minority ijaws even survive just 1/10th of what Igbos have faced and still emerge unscathed? can a useless tribe that isn't even up to the net value of a clan in Ebonyi state stand real adversity when they face one? for years your resources and oil wealth have been sapped by the North to develop their region, yet you cowards can't even face your real oppressors. We saw how just a small massacre in Odi few years ago drastically your entire population...now imagine the tsunami that is yet to come, for now just be content living in your poverty-stricken, depraved and air/land pollution-ravaged tiny hamlets and creeks until Igbos are done with the Fulani madness, and then we'll face you slimy irritants head-on once and for all. That call you've all been making will soon be picked up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:17pm On May 19, 2021
blues234:

ibo is now like a time-bomb ready to explode. because yoruba, hausa, fulani, benin, ibibio, urhobo, kanuri, tiv, ghana, south africa, all posing with spear waiting to ripped them apart..

We wont help u o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by goatgoat093: 11:17pm On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
igbo. what a half dead tribe..?

[s]no wonder every nigeria tribe people distance selves from these insect-like people..

who will even married in these semi-human race?
no wonder davido reject chioma.
no wonder nengi reject ozo.

a primitive people[/s].

Another Braindead rubbish, seriously guy your IQ had better measure up to your age cause you dey sound like person wey get severe intellectual and developmental delay. Anyway this my last reply to you, I've trounced you already, so you're just a waste of my time at this point grin

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 11:18pm On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Yako, from ugep in Cross River ..... Mom is Cameroonian

Bro take a look at this, you don't need anybody before you can have your nation.

The Ugep land is bigger than Monaco and has a population of over 600k people where as Monaco has on 32k people

Ugep's land is 30½ sq km
Monaco's land is 2.02 so km

Ugep people are more than large enough to have an independent nation, let me tell you one sincere fact, don't ever agree to join any contraption where you will be relegated to a minority, that's an insult.

Ugep people can work with tribes their sizes to form a Confederate Nation where each tribe has it's Prime minister and its own Army

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2021
goatgoat093:

Another Braindead rubbish, seriously guy your IQ had better measure up to your age cause you dey sound like person wey get severe intellectual and developmental delay. Anyway this my last reply to you, I've trounced you already, so you're just a waste of my time at this point grin
shut up and liston to gospel of truth that can resurrect the dead ibo.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 11:35pm On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Ijaws are already claiming Nnamdi Azikiwe as an Ijaw man, so what else is remaining grin grin grin
That is the man, they hated so much in the former Eastern region o. Now, them dey claim am. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by goatgoat093: 12:14am On May 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
shut up and liston to gospel of truth that can resurrect the dead ibo.
Yeah, just like I resurrected your ashawo mother's insatiable libido with my Igbo d'*k cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by waterbrown24: 12:57am On May 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
wow! another ape spotted.

..so the ibo tribe is full of m0rons.. wonderful.

bye bye to ibo tribe on earth.
so no rational human in ibo land..

what a tribe created by mistake.

dumb!!! dumb!! dumb!! spit on your empty skull!!!!
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 1:41am On May 20, 2021
EdoDefence:

Bro take a look at this, you don't need anybody before you can have your nation.

The Ugep land is bigger than Monaco and has a population of over 600k people where as Monaco has on 32k people

Ugep's land is 30½ sq km
Monaco's land is 2.02 so km

Ugep people are more than large enough to have an independent nation, let me tell you one sincere fact, don't ever agree to join any contraption where you will be relegated to a minority, that's an insult.

Ugep people can work with tribes their sizes to form a Confederate Nation where each tribe has it's Prime minister and its own Army

You made salient points.

But reality in Africa is different from other continent, especially regarding issues of self determination .

African countries both existing and incoming are and will becreated by Euro-imperialist structures, like International law and UN

Many of this structure do not recognize ethnic differences or ethnic lines.

Its solely on economic and political interest.

The 1884-85 Berlin conference ended the recognition of ethnic lines.
International law has no place for Igbo land, ijaw land, ibibio, efik, Edo and yako lands... Rather the usage of colonies, protectorate are being used... So far international law is concerned.

All the whole noise in might be insignificant.

Nigeria is likely to split in two ways,
1)Southern vs northern protectorate lines merged in 1914,

2) the 3 regional blocs at independence,
Because the Brits left Nigeria with independent constituted regions.

These are structures of those we're begging referendum from.

No one gives a damn about your ethnic group, Nigeria political lines known as states and geopolitical zones.

When you approach international community
, you must be ready to play along international laws standards.

That's one of the main reasons Efik folks lost Bakassi, they played ethnic card rather international law card which Cameroon played.

The concept of Monaco might not be feasible here.

It can only happen if Only an African country can grants special autonomy status to a particular region within its borders.

But I want to live in the real world where independent movement are brutish and expensiv not imaginery sweet utopia many Nigerians think.

Are you aware that smaller Tribes where abandoned back in Arab Sudan when a UN led Referendum was held for South Sudan,

This Tribes had nothing in common with the Arabs, but rather they were too silent when South Sudan Agitation was going on... And bastard UN decided they should be stay back in Sudan citing that were happy with the status quo.
I can't imagine my people in same scenario .

Post-Colonial Independence movement in Africa is not an easy task, that's why only a few have succeeded.

My brother married from Bakassi, I have seen first hand the ruins of being from smaller ethnic group, in regards to self determination, the Bakassi experience is horrifying..... No one cares unless you are blowing your trumpet loud and smaller groups can't be that loud.

That's how colonial structure has destroyed Africa.

You mentioned about working together with smaller Tribes, that's beautiful but where are this smaller Tribes?

One of the greatest tragedy of SS is no ideological bond, aside from oil nothing brings the group together.

Check any meetings held by the leaders of the region... Oil is at its center.

Too bad not all of us are oil producers.

Cross River has no drop of oil.

You hardly see economic summit, trade talks among the people and states.
In diaspora, there's no workable framework among the people

But If it starts today, that would be great.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 6:49am On May 20, 2021
Daveconsult007:

You made salient points.

But reality in Africa is different from other continent, especially regarding issues of self determination .

African countries both existing and incoming are and will becreated by Euro-imperialist structures, like International law and UN

Many of this structure do not recognize ethnic differences or ethnic lines.

Its solely on economic and political interest.

The 1884-85 Berlin conference ended the recognition of ethnic lines.
International law has no place for Igbo land, ijaw land, ibibio, efik, Edo and yako lands... Rather the usage of colonies, protectorate are being used... So far international law is concerned.

All the whole noise in might be insignificant.

Nigeria is likely to split in two ways,
1)Southern vs northern protectorate lines merged in 1914,

2) the 3 regional blocs at independence,
Because the Brits left Nigeria with independent constituted regions.

These are structures of those we're begging referendum from.

No one gives a damn about your ethnic group, Nigeria political lines known as states and geopolitical zones.

When you approach international community
, you must be ready to play along international laws standards.

That's one of the main reasons Efik folks lost Bakassi, they played ethnic card rather international law card which Cameroon played.

The concept of Monaco might not be feasible here.

It can only happen if Only an African country can grants special autonomy status to a particular region within its borders.

But I want to live in the real world where independent movement are brutish and expensiv not imaginery sweet utopia many Nigerians think.

Are you aware that smaller Tribes where abandoned back in Arab Sudan when a UN led Referendum was held for South Sudan,

This Tribes had nothing in common with the Arabs, but rather they were too silent when South Sudan Agitation was going on... And bastard UN decided they should be stay back in Sudan citing that were happy with the status quo.
I can't imagine my people in same scenario .

Post-Colonial Independence movement in Africa is not an easy task, that's why only a few have succeeded.

My brother married from Bakassi, I have seen first hand the ruins of being from smaller ethnic group, in regards to self determination, the Bakassi experience is horrifying..... No one cares unless you are blowing your trumpet loud and smaller groups can't be that loud.

That's how colonial structure has destroyed Africa.

You mentioned about working together with smaller Tribes, that's beautiful but where are this smaller Tribes?

One of the greatest tragedy of SS is no ideological bond, aside from oil nothing brings the group together.

Check any meetings held by the leaders of the region... Oil is at its center.

Too bad not all of us are oil producers.

Cross River has no drop of oil.

You hardly see economic summit, trade talks among the people and states.
In diaspora, there's no workable framework among the people

But If it starts today, that would be great.

My brother I understand what you're saying, but as for me I have chosen the path of actualizing Benin Kingdom.

My non-Edo friends think am crazy cos I tell them the fact when they try to marginalize Edo along their tribes with a strong warning never to repeat that sentence again.

I know that not all tribes in Nigeria are fortunate enough to be super popular like the ancient Kingdom of Benin, I only need little effort to gain International support. as far back as the 17th century Benin Kingdom had an embassy in Portugal.

It won't be too hard for me to woo the international bodies, seeing how far spreaded and popular we are thanks to our ancient Artefacts all spreaded across Europe

It's only impossible when it's hasn't been done. Benin will change the narrative that nothing is impossible in the bid for self-determination, If Israel could return to their land after 2k years of not being there and being able to collect their ancient lands back then Benin can do the same, it very obvious Benin has a lot in common with Israel. We are hated by out neighbours in west and East of our borders for speaking up for our right
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2021
goatgoat093:

Yeah, just like I resurrected your ashawo mother's insatiable libido with my Igbo d'*k cheesy
i know that u can never in your life see Ijaw girl to date..
Ijaw girls are rare golds. only worthy humans can date them..
u seem too primitive and substandard to date Ijaw girl..

there is a racial discrimination in marry Ijaw woman. tribes like igbo, fulani, hausa, are totally discriminated in marrying our women.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 8:18am On May 20, 2021
blues234:

Ijaws are already claiming Nnamdi Azikiwe as an Ijaw man, so what else is remaining grin grin grin
That is the man, they hated so much in the former Eastern region o. Now, them dey claim am. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's comical.

Anytime that gives them orgasmic explosion is welcomed...

Ibos are great, travel around africa and see the respect they command among Africans and non Africans like Lebanese Indians and Chinese whom they've been competing for commercial and economic space.

Ijaws claiming successful ibo men is a boast to their CV

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 8:20am On May 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i know that u can never in your life see Ijaw girl to date..
Ijaw girls are rare golds. only worthy humans can date them..
u seem too primitive and substandard to date Ijaw girl..

there is a racial discrimination in marry Ijaw woman. tribes like igbo, fulani, hausa, are totally discriminated in marrying our women.

Have you noticed that the mods here are super tribalist?

What that Bonobo said, if it was a Niger Delta tribe that did it they will rush in to ban him/her

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Kwashiman: 8:32am On May 20, 2021
EdoDefence:

Have you noticed that the mods here are super tribalist?

What that Bonobo said, if it was a Niger Delta tribe that did it they will rush in to ban him/her
Wait a second.. when did you stupid Bini perditious idiots began to identify as Niger Delta? Edo isn't even geographically a Niger Delta state, una no even get a pin drop of oil, neither is the cultural orientation anywhere close to the Niger Delta. If anything you are wanna-be yoruba subhumans who still bask in the glory of some expired, overrated and fetish empire that practiced human sacrifices to ward off the British invasion, yet got sacked in just a matter of days, your useless Oba Ovoraemen (or however the fucck his name is spelled) ran away into exile instead of staying back to fight and die for his people. I just laugh when I hear Edo people insult Igbos about been dragged into Biafra, not even the most deluded Igbo man will ever think of mingling with yoruba cast-aways like you... like apart from international level prostitution in Libya, Italy, Lebanon Germany where your women shamelessly suck the shriveled d**ks of some old white geezers for peanut cash, witchcraft, cultism and wicked Bini women who kill their husbands early and inherit their properties... what else are you Oba ato kpe ee chanting losers even good at? guy no dey embarrass yourself here, allow the true Niger Deltans to speak... go join your Oduduwa senior brothers if they will even agree to accept you recalcitrant pigs back.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 8:59am On May 20, 2021
Kwashiman:

Wait a second.. when did you stupid Bini perditious idiots began to identify as Niger Delta? Edo isn't even geographically a Niger Delta state, una no even get a pin drop of oil, neither is the cultural orientation anywhere close to the Niger Delta. If anything you are wanna-be yoruba subhumans who still bask in the glory of some expired, overrated and fetish empire that practiced human sacrifices to ward off the British invasion, yet got sacked in just a matter of days, your useless Oba Ovoraemen (or however the fucck his name is spelled) ran away into exile instead of staying back to fight and die for his people. I just laugh when I hear Edo people insult Igbos about been dragged into Biafra, not even the most deluded Igbo man will ever think of mingling with yoruba cast-aways like you... like apart from international level prostitution in Libya, Italy, Lebanon Germany where your women shamelessly suck the shriveled d**ks of some old white geezers for peanut cash, witchcraft, cultism and wicked Bini women who kill their husbands early and inherit their properties... what else are you Oba ato kpe ee chanting losers even good at? guy no dey embarrass yourself here, allow the true Niger Deltans to speak... go join your Oduduwa senior brothers if they will even agree to accept you recalcitrant pigs back.

Didn't even waste my time reading the gibberish of a pained fool like yourself, wail harder maybe I might read it next time cheesy

I enjoy when you're pained cheesy
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 10:20am On May 20, 2021
Kwashiman:

Nna, calm down. I still have respect for Edo people. The name calling is not necessary. But we have to see the Ijaws for what they are truly to Igbos... the hate coming from that angle is both surprising and nauseating at the same time. Easy bro.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2021
blues234:

we do not claim am. we only telling the truth that he biological father is Ijaw..
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by nsiba: 11:04am On May 20, 2021
Daveconsult007:

AkwaCross have more in common with Cameroon especially the Southern part
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:11am On May 20, 2021
igbos with their useless selves begging for our relationship so as we can made useful.. never.. we will never join ur biafra to help useful.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by nsiba: 11:17am On May 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we do not claim am. we only telling the truth that he biological father is Ijaw..

Don't think so, he is known to support the Benin history of Onitsha
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2021
Daveconsult007:

That's comical.

Anytime that gives them orgasmic explosion is welcomed...

Ibos are great, travel around africa and see the respect they command among Africans and non Africans like Lebanese Indians and Chinese whom they've been competing for commercial and economic space.

Ijaws claiming successful ibo men is a boast to their CV

You Igbo man claiming to be from Cross river! Igbo cannot boost anyone's cv. Claiming somebody who is Igbo is something one will do reluctantly. It is a stain on us and not the other way round.

Why would we even claim Nnamdi Azikiwe when we have people like Ernest Ikoli who mentored Azikwe as an upcoming journalist?

If you know the history of the riverine areas around Asaba and Ontisha that is very plausible. Many of those areas happened to be vassals of Ijaw monarchs, mostly the king of Nembe.

With Ijaw fishermen and traders in the region, children are bound to be part of the interactions. Azikiwe adds no value to us.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 12:17pm On May 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
No be only biological father, na chemical father. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2021
nsiba:

Don't think so, he is known to support the Benin history of Onitsha
hum, its u that dont think so.. u dont think so doesnt mean azikiwe father is not Ijaw..
u are not omni-science God to know everything..

or what ever u dont know doesnt exist..

go find out the history and read it yourself.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Sufferingboy(f): 5:27pm On May 20, 2021
goatgoat093:

Needless and pointless drivel, I'm from the so called Anioma precisely from Aniocha axis and I can categorically tell you like right now 80% of Aniocha/Oshimili people are commited to the Biafran ideology as we have never denied our Igbo identity. The only few people who are not on board about fully re-integrating with our Igbo kinsmen East of the Niger for a Igbo nation are the older generations who experienced the war and are still traumatized by it. Please don't speak for the whole Anioma people, Enuani axis where im honored to come from have stood firmly from day ONE with the Igbo nation (we even paid the price for that during the war in the Asaba massacre). It's only among the Ika/Ukwuani parts that you will see a preponderance of Igbo denial, just understand the sociopolitical dynamics of Anioma people before jumping into rabid conclusions.

Hey bro,I am ika by tribe.There is nothing like Igbo denial among Ika people,Igbos out of their fantasy created "IKA-IGBO" Identity for us,which we have rejected that we are Ikas.

Is it to hard for them to stop forcing a false identity on us?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 5:56pm On May 20, 2021
nsiba:

AkwaCross have more in common with Cameroon especially the Southern part

Yes.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 6:05pm On May 20, 2021
PHijo:

You Igbo man claiming to be from Cross river! Igbo cannot boost anyone's cv. Claiming somebody who is Igbo is something one will do reluctantly. It is a stain on us and not the other way round.

Why would we even claim Nnamdi Azikiwe when we have people like Ernest Ikoli who mentored Azikwe as an upcoming journalist?

If you know the history of the riverine areas around Asaba and Ontisha that is very plausible. Many of those areas happened to be vassals of Ijaw monarchs, mostly the king of Nembe.

With Ijaw fishermen and traders in the region, children are bound to be part of the interactions. Azikiwe adds no value to us.

One problem with most nigerians is ethnic bigotry...

There's nothing wrong with ijaws identifying with Nmadi Zik.

Many Igbo folks, even in diaspora identified with Goodluck Jonathan and adopted him as their son.
I thought he was initially Ibo.

Bro wake up, the world has gone beyond tribal and ethnic sentiment.

Success has many friends..... Failure is an Orphan.

When you are successful, everyone will be associated with you.

Keep your Asaba and onitsha history.
I have mine to study

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by nsiba: 8:37pm On May 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hum, its u that dont think so.. u dont think so doesnt mean azikiwe father is not Ijaw..
u are not omni-science God to know everything..

or what ever u dont know doesnt exist..

go find out the history and read it yourself.

Read his autobiography

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race / Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye / Garba Shehu: Six Super Tucano aircraft to arrive in Nigeria By July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.