Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes (18397 Views)

What If Southsouth Does Not Give Southeast Sea Access If Nigeria Divide? / Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 8:28pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
If Igbo has an explanation as to why they hate Nigeria, then ijaw have a superior claim as to why they should hate Igbo.
Most of your hate propaganda is far from reality. No evidence, but hear say. Asari Dokubo one time challenged any family to bring evidence against Igbos atrocity during the war. Has any shown face, none. You guys just hate Igbos for no reason.
The good thing is we are taking note. I hope this IPOB tirades will die down soon... we the upcoming generation are taken note... echi di ime.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 8:30pm On May 19, 2021
blues234:

Most of your hate propaganda is far from reality. No evidence, but hear say. Asari Dokubo one time challenged any family to bring evidence against Igbos atrocity during the war. Has any shown face, none. You guys just hate Igbos for no reason.
The good thing is we are taking note. I hope this IPOB tirades will die down soon... we the upcoming generation are taken note... echi di ime.
ya, just like the ijaw upcoming generation took note

Hatred breeds hatred, we are fully prepared for ur hatred, its gonna be a cycle

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by waterbrown24: 8:32pm On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hahaha. igbos make una come see una chronicle olodo brother o..

i said (igbo) is a disgraced.. and the igbo yam olodo sey make i compliment plura (are) verb to singler noun o..

na so he take advice me o.

igbo teachers must be wonderful.

u're a disgrace to the human race, I can't even wrap my head around your grammatical sentence u have spilled on this forum, u're dafter than a sloth, brains of a bloated pig, u should be used as an experiment on why a human would be alive but yet dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by waterbrown24: 8:37pm On May 19, 2021
EdoDefence:

If you are a complete man I dare you to start that war this very evening because I am promising you that Ẹdo will work towards carrying all Ẹdoid Clans from Edo down to Rivers State.

Landlocked Bia-fraud cheesy

when the push comes to shove u will fully understand, the UN won't save u, and thank grace we share the same boundaries it will be waves and waves of different attacks on your land.. cool we await the day of judgment.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 8:38pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
ya, just like the ijaw upcoming generation took note

Hatred breeds hatred, we are fully prepared for ur hatred, its gonna be a cycle
See, one of the greatest Ijaw fear, against Igbos will come to reality in our lifetime.... Just watch, because,
as it is happening, I will hop into this thread to remind you. Watch how it unfolds.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 8:39pm On May 19, 2021
waterbrown24:

when the push comes to shove u will fully understand, the UN won't save u, and thank grace we share the same boundaries it will be waves and waves of different attacks on your land.. cool we await the day of judgment.

All this epistle is for women, gather your men else you are all women cheesy
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by waterbrown24: 8:41pm On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
ok make i teach u.

(igbo) is a disgraced=correct.

(igbos) are disgraced. correct.

i used the word (is) becus the subject word is (igbo) singler..

assuming i used the plural subject (igbos), then the plural verb (are) will be there.

now u don understand abi?

make una nor go drug school, una nor go gri..

hahahhahahahahahhah asawana u're a slowpoke!!!!! no be your fault, na too much ogogoro wey ur mama take just to flush u out of her womb has really dealt with your tiny brains. grin grin fucking creek rat.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 8:51pm On May 19, 2021
blues234:

See, one of the greatest Ijaw fear, against Igbos will come to reality in our lifetime.... Just watch, because,
as it is happening, I will hop into this thread to remind you. Watch how it unfolds.
Ijaw and every minority aren't scared of Igbo's, they just have a scar inflicted by igbos that is still painful, As a Rivers guy, I never saw my grandfather cos of Biafran war

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 8:54pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
Ijaw and every minority aren't scared of Igbo's, they just have a scar inflicted by igbos that is still painful, As a Rivers guy, I never saw my grandfather cos of Biafran war
Biafran war claimed more lives in Igboland hinterland than anywhere in East. War is tragic and should never be wished on anybody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by gidgiddy: 8:58pm On May 19, 2021
EdoDefence:

That referendum is not happening in non Eboe towns, restrict that to your own land

Speak for your tribe only, dont speak for others. When referendum comes, tell your people not participate so they can continue with Nigeria. Other tribes that do not want to be Nigerians can then vote to go as Biafrans, and you people can continue with your Nigeria. Everybody will get what they want and there will finally be peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by richmond500: 9:00pm On May 19, 2021
blues234:
Biafran war claimed more lives in Igboland hinterland than anywhere in East. War is tragic and should never be wished on anybody.
That is ur war, no problem if it claimed more lives in the SE, but why will Igbo's force people who don't want to partake in the war?
Some of us never set eyes on our parents and grandparents after Ojukwu men forcefully took them, and the thing is that he still lost the war and ran away after forcefully killing other people and u want those people to not hate Igbo's?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 9:05pm On May 19, 2021
Christistruth00:

The Niger Delta Militants have agitated enough already

Do you really consider Militants as agitating for Self determination for the entire SS region?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 9:13pm On May 19, 2021
PHijo:

Imo is an Ijaw word. Owerri, the capital of Imo is named after an Ijaw. I won't go into specifics. In the Ndoki area of Abia state there are only 2 Igbo villages were we accommodated Igbos. I won't go into details for the safety of the people.
The Igbo are bloodthirsty cowards.

Wow.... This is the first thing I'm hearing this.
I definitely dig deeper into the story when I'm free.
Secondly.
Please next time, be more courteous about the language you use.

We can make our points without using brute, abusive and derogatory words..... Humor rhetorics is okay though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 9:22pm On May 19, 2021
EdoDefence:

Let's even assume there is no agitation in ND region, then in your mind you assume ND region has to be annexed by Biafra?

Nobody is annexing anyone.

This narrative makes many youths in South South frightened, docile and duck

Some ethnic groups in SS are big enough to make a country but Narrative like this kills the zeal and morale the youths.

Looking at igbo history, they're don't have the capacity to annex anyone, they had no empires, so they don't have that structure and ideology..... It's not about size and number,

I'm glad that you mentioned 12 bc, if Igbos didn't conquer their next door neighbors in the past... Is it in 2021 century they will try such rubbish?
That would be their waterloo

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 9:26pm On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Nobody is annexing anyone.

This narrative makes many youths in South South frightened, docile and duck

Some ethnic groups in SS are big enough to make a country but Narrative like this kills the zeal and morale the youths.

Looking at igbo history, they're don't have the capacity to annex anyone, they had no empires, so they don't have that structure and ideology..... It's not about size and number,

I'm glad that you mentioned 12 bc, if Igbos didn't conquer their next door neighbors in the past... Is it in 2021 century they will try such rubbish?
That would be their waterloo

I like your comments, you are pro-biafra but you support equity for all.

We need more like you.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 9:32pm On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Secondly.

We can make our points without using brute, abusive and derogatory words..... Humor rhetorics is okay though
So you believed that stupid lies? What an amazing cognitive ability grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 9:41pm On May 19, 2021
blues234:

So you believed that stupid lies? What an amazing cognitive ability grin grin grin

Wetin you Wan make I do na?

Atimes it's good you allow people to wallow on their delusional thoughts.

There's nothing I can say that would change him and he personally knows imo and abia hardcore igbo enclaves... Anyone moving into any igbo areas is asking for war
..... And same is applicable to Igbo people regarding SS groups(aside the igboids)

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Davefed(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
will you stop lying...
tribes in SE...
1)igbo.
2)ebonyi tribes.
3)ibibio.
4)igala.
5)mbaise.
6)onitsha.
7)Ijaw of abia state.

which means igbo population there is 65%

so what are u talking about?
Seriously you are drunk

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 9:59pm On May 19, 2021
EdoDefence:

I like your comments, you are pro-biafra but you support equity for all.

We need more like you.

I'm not pro biafra bro, I have never campaigned for biafra or preached to anyone .... I'm only being a realistic, who sees the doom encircling Nigeria and wants to be safe from the implosion

I don't dwell on emotions,

With the way things are going in Nigeria.. Calls for reflecting thoughts.

What if herdsmen, bandits, Boko Haramatic and Iswap pushes Nigeria to Civil unrest?

Have you ever thought about that?

My family fled Cameroon when crises started between ambazonia and Cameroon?

What will my small ethnic group of over 500k people do?

How do we go about it?
How do you safe guard ourselves?
What about economic survival?

What happened to smaller ethnic groups in Cameroon is still refresh on my mind....

And it's not funny at all..

How I wish that there's an Igboho, or Kanu figure in SS. Nobody will be i looking Biafra's ship.

I will be tempted to jump on the ship to save my self.

Forget that referendum talk.

Its whitewash. Nobody is giving anyone referendum.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2021
B2mario:

Criminal, landgrabber.
see master landgrabber calling another person landgrabber.. criminal ipob..
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Secondly.

Which words?
I don't think I used any abusive words against you.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 10:04pm On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

I'm not pro biafra bro, I have never campaigned for biafra or preached to anyone .... I'm only being a realistic, who sees the doom encircling Nigeria and wants to be safe from the implosion

I don't dwell on emotions,

With the way things are going in Nigeria.. Calls for reflecting thoughts.

What if herdsmen, bandits, Boko Haramatic and Iswap pushes Nigeria to Civil unrest?

Have you ever thought about that?

My family fled Cameroon when crises started between ambazonia and Cameroon?

What will my small ethnic group of over 500k people do?

How do we go about it?
How do you safe guard ourselves?
What about economic survival?

What happened to smaller ethnic groups in Cameroon is still refresh on my mind....

And it's not funny at all..

How I wish that there's an Igboho, or Kanu figure in SS. Nobody will be i looking Biafra's ship.

I will be tempted to jump on the ship to save my self.

Forget that referendum talk.

Its whitewash. Nobody is giving anyone referendum.

Bro I don't mean to be unrealistic but an Ethnic group of 500k can raise an army of 50k. You play defense, you aren't attacking your neighbours, all Southern Nigeria tribes defends their territory from the Fulanis and Hausas and the federal might. They can't overun you as long as your neighbours do the same and you don't fight yourselves.

Also what's your ethnicity?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 10:06pm On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Wetin you Wan make I do na?

Atimes it's good you allow people to wallow on their delusional thoughts.

There's nothing I can say that would change him and he personally knows imo and abia hardcore igbo enclaves... Anyone moving into any igbo areas is asking for war
..... And same is applicable to Igbo people regarding SS groups(aside the igboids)
grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2021
goatgoat093 abeg go away we dont need ur ipobingo brain here pls..
imagine those apes from the one dead tribe claiming our own indokis.
what kind people are these igbos? igbo will go into extinction soon. mark my word
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2021
PHijo:

Men dey talk n weaklings like una dey follow talk!
Like Adakaboro8 always says, it is Ijaw women that will tackle you Igbo men. Our men will be too much for you.

Stupid sadist, Ijaw no be your mate, this time we will make you drink potopoto in your slums in Aba.
brother, they are even afraid as they are talking..

those fake aba made jews are only online fighters.. this people can win war online very well..

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 10:25pm On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

what kind people are these igbos?
igbo will go into extinction soon. mark my word
Igbos are not going into extinction. we will rather wax stronger and shine brighter. This may be among our dark days, but we will pass through. Ndoki is an Igbo clan. You Ijaws can dance all your owigiri, una go still fail yakata, because nature is already against you for your outright lies and falsification which will definitely backfire on your face. Mark my word, Igbos will wax stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Christistruth00: 10:36pm On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Do you really consider Militants as agitating for Self determination for the entire SS region?

All the Niger Delta agitated for 100% resource control

Apart from that they fought Biafra to have their own States

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2021
blues234:

Igbos are not going into extinction. we will rather wax stronger and shine brighter. This may be among our dark days, but we will pass through. Ndoki is an Igbo clan. You Ijaws can dance all your owigiri, una go still fail yakata, because nature is already against you for your outright lies and falsification which will definitely backfire on your face. Mark my word, Igbos will wax stronger.
any that believe igbo will not go into extinction can actually believe elephant will fly one day..
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2021
Davefed:

Seriously you are drunk
you are more drunk for not knowing tribes in the south east.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by goatgoat093: 10:51pm On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

what kind people are these igbos?
igbo will go into extinction soon. mark my word

If we couldn't go into extinction in a genocidal war that lasted for 3 years, is it now we will go into extinction you uncivilized minority Ijo bastard from a contaminated enclave? I have always stated we will soon wipe off you Ijaw savages like we almost did in the civil war, this time you've all run out of luck and even mother nature will reject your abominable dead bodies, the day you descendants of apes decided to insult the Igbo race who gave you life and civilization was the day your fates were sealed... don't worry, una genocide dey warm up again.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2021
waterbrown24:

hahahhahahahahahhah asawana u're a slowpoke!!!!! no be your fault, na too much ogogoro wey ur mama take just to flush u out of her womb has really dealt with your tiny brains. grin grin fucking creek rat.
wow! another ape spotted.

..so the ibo tribe is full of m0rons.. wonderful.

bye bye to ibo tribe on earth.
so no rational human in ibo land..

what a tribe created by mistake.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 10:59pm On May 19, 2021
EdoDefence:

Bro I don't mean to be unrealistic but an Ethnic group of 500k can raise an army of 50k. You play defense, you aren't attacking your neighbours, all Southern Nigeria tribes defends their territory from the Fulanis and Hausas and the federal might. They can't overun you as long as your neighbours do the same and you don't fight yourselves.

Also what's your ethnicity?

Yako, from ugep in Cross River ..... Mom is Cameroonian

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Passing Out Parade In Kaduna (Photos) / Governor Bindow Jibrilla Inside A Keke (Photos) / Offa Bank Robbery: Nigerians At The Mercy Of Killers – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.