Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! (41992 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by elmagnifico411(m): 11:30pm On May 18, 2021
skedy1:

���
Indeed, NL is a country
how do u mean?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Anfield247(m): 12:16am On May 19, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin A typical Oniranu that is who you are. What if your wife is saying this. I pity those who still have feelings for their ex's, why not block all her means of communication It is well ooo undecided
Bola146, how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Lostchild(m): 12:17am On May 19, 2021
daylay7:

You might be right. Marriage is over rated.

Many may think that I am an anti-marriage. No, I am not.

Today I was in a place and I saw two guys talking. The other guy was worried and he said that he is feld up when it comes to marriage. He said that he has seen many people he knows get married and divorce within a very short time.

He said that apart from having children, marriage is worthless.

The over excessive immorality has really corrupt the beauty of marriage.

Marriage is a contract and a pure joke

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:25am On May 19, 2021
Lostchild:

Many may think that I am an anti-marriage. No, I am not.

Today I was in a place and I saw two guys talking. The other guy was worried and he said that he is feld up when it comes to marriage. He said that he has seen many people he knows get married and divorce within a very short time.

He said that apart from having children, marriage is worthless.

The over excessive immorality has really corrupt the beauty of marriage.

Marriage is a contract and a pure joke

You are right but I still think it falls on peoples perspective. Some may see it as an institution set up by God. Some may see it as a contract but the best thing is to choose the one that works for you. Some doesn't want to go into it at all. I have a cousin who swore never to get married but having baby mama and I also know of someone who has been married for 40 years. Yes, It is over-rated but not entirely bad.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:04am On May 23, 2021
Ginaz:

[s]I hate nonsense. No guy do me anything joor.[/s]
We all know you have been used and dumped, that's why you are always bitter, jealous and full of hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2021
Ginaz:

[s]You know what is wrong with you? Wanna know ? You’re a fool! You’re supposed to be married and act married , not fool around with a jezebel!

Divorce your poor wife and marry the whoreee jezebel so you can live happily ever after cos I prove to you that you will definitely fuvk her.

What I hate most is foolish adults who have no control. I was once in a tangled- affection war with someone who got married but immediately he married I deleted his number cos I won’t want another woman to cry cos her husband can’t get over her fellow woman.

It hurt to pieces knowing your husband is still in love with someone else while being married to you !!!!

I send love and light to your wife and I hope God spare her the trauma of finding out what you have been up to. Useless dick like you.

Modified **

To those mentioning me to ask why I’m angry, yes I am angry . He’s an adult and he’s married . Till people start to take their marital vows seriously then there won’t be children out in the streets, broken homes and no mentors to put them through tough life and life is tough .

Life is tough. You need to see kids having kids, no parental guidance, low self esteems children and its people like the O.P sometimes who set selfish interest ahead of their marital vows without fear of the future and effects to his kids .

I really hate shittt like this. And I don’t have to be married or have husband to feel this hurt[/s] .

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by erinatso: 7:35am On May 23, 2021
B4 i advice u lemme ask u dis question, if to na ur wife do dis kind ting hw u for react?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2021
daylay7:
What about me that I couldnot let go? Am I not worse? Of course, I do love my wife.
that's the thing about love

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.