Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! (42282 Views)

"Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 3:55am On May 18, 2021
Simran94:

See question angry angry angry

If it's a married lady that posted this and said she's in love with her EX, the kind of names that would have been thrown at her ehn? Chai embarassed embarassed

Na so e be for guys too.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 3:57am On May 18, 2021
jaxxy:

A gal that turns u down and friend zoned u when u had every chance and opportunity to marry her and now ure married wants to make out with u is madd. U better ignore that idiot.

Ask her her reasons for not going along with u when u both had the opportunity u may realize she’s not worth the stress. Once u get married every other gal shud get ugly lol unless u didn’t love who u married then that’s another story.

Thanks @jaxxy
You are among the few with senses.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 3:58am On May 18, 2021
elmoduddah:
Why are people thinking the ex is the problem and she is manipulative? Did she force him to communicate with her? I also was battling with feelings for my ex shortly before i got married and I noticed its because we were still working together on some business. I had to end the business deal we had, even thought i lost money. And then i blocked his posts on Facebook, mute him on all platforms. Now I can’t remember when last he flashed through my mind until i saw this post. He should stop fooling around and do the right thing.

grin grin grin grin You are right
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:00am On May 18, 2021
poweranger:
since u are eventually married like u mentioned u obviously dont need that kinda closeness with her anymore sir, u have to stay away from her, quit the calls, so u don't end up destroying ur marriage.

Thanks @Poweranger
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:00am On May 18, 2021
ednut1:
Oponu
grin grin grin grin Make I help you abuse the person. Oniranu
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:01am On May 18, 2021
humilitypays:
If she never marry, make you de browse her internet de go like that na free wifi be that. Lucky you shocked grin
grin grin grin grin bad Shaid.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:03am On May 18, 2021

Toto is the same This would be a topic for another day. I still dey make investigative journalism on it.
I get your point though

amanze2020:
Please have respect for your wife. What is really wrong with you?

Toto no dey two types, na the same thing.

Dis adultery and fornication wet dey hungry you since, you better respect yourself and respect your wife, otherwise you will regret it and become the most confused man on earth.

Adultery have ruined so many families.

Toto is the same.

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:07am On May 18, 2021
Kaybae:
You don't know what you are doing, why are some men so wicked, do you even know the emotional trauma a cheating husband causes his wife? I'm a victim, when you already trust your husband and you found out he is cheating on you though still denying it, why can't you man up enough and delete her contact? When you know she is good for you why did you decided to settle with your wife? Some men are just disgusting, and there is no way this will not affect the home because they will always be on phone chatting with girlfriend and neglecting their wife. God will see you through Sha.

hhmmmm. You are right. Sometimes, it is difficult to let things like this go esp when one is completely immersed in it. It only takes God to pull out from it. I am glad you came out.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:08am On May 18, 2021
PrettyBoyBreezy:

I understand what you are going through, there's a girl like that in my life. Kindly give me ur wife's phone number so i can relay tis gist as gently as i can. Then you can move on with your ex that previously rejected you nd live happily ever after. undecided
grin grin grin grin
Alawada. Funny enof, I am not married.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:10am On May 18, 2021
FutureHNDRxXx:
Mods need to come up with a way to ask OPs to verify their stories before it can be published on the front page. Makes no sense with topics like this hitting the fp and dude says its fiction. shocked cry angry angry

Give me your number make I help you contact Seun
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:11am On May 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Diamond23:
make her second wife so both of u can fornicate in peace grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:12am On May 18, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Kill her. That's what u actually want to hear. Since u r countering everyone's opinion.
Kill her, or make out with her and kill your marriage.. The choice is yours

i be Uduak?
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:13am On May 18, 2021
blazepascal:
Why didn't u marry ur ex
Because she refused me.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:14am On May 18, 2021
prophetfire:
. She wash her obo, use the water give you food. That's why. Someone that refused your marriage proposal but prefers to be your side-chik isn't a normal girl. Assuming you are the one that dumped her, I can understand. That one na destiny destroyer. Run for your life cos you have been hooked. Go for deliverance.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:15am On May 18, 2021
wizod:
who provoked this beauty without brain of a girl?
Must you advise him using derogatory speech?
Go and learn good manners else, YOU WON'T MAKE A GOOD HOME.

Make una relax small oo. I think she don realise her mistake. I beg, free her.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:17am On May 18, 2021
Theboss100:
Then this will help you.
My help is not easy. It took me enough research to come up with this.
This will really help reset your brain.
Brock lesner punch? guy! u wicked! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:20am On May 18, 2021
samuelson06:

You know some people feel it's only when they advise and abuse at the same time that the person the advice is meant for would take it. I can't imagine listening to someone who insult me in the name of giving advice.

People dey different
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:22am On May 18, 2021
wizod:
be a man for once.
Pretend you're not seeing her
Respect and love your wife.
Don't allow your erection to control your direction.
My little contribution biko

you are right
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:22am On May 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
OlaMiki:
that shows u no go ever hear word or take advice contrary to u feelings for her. go hammer her till u are tire
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:23am On May 18, 2021
kingyang:
For some reasons , make need to marry two to 3 wives, I got same fellings to, the nature of my job keeps me far away Sha

You be Yoruba man?
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:25am On May 18, 2021
Atlas9:

I swear. By doing this you are openly declaring your preference for the one you didn't marry over the one who went all the way, changed her surname and hitched her destiny to yours. It's not love, it's immaturity.
If she was all that, why on earth did she not go all the way? Is she the type who strings many men along, and plays men for a fool, and she has successfully played you, or are you the one seeking to have your cake and eat it too? Either way, it will not make you look good if this egg you are incubating hatches.
Oga, the overwhelming majority of us who are married have one or more exes.
We are dealing with our realities. Snap out of this fantasy world, before it transforms into a nightmare, which it will, if you nurse it to fruition.

Hmmmm. Thanks
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:26am On May 18, 2021
KunleyY19:

OP you sure say no be your wife be this. gringrin

grin grin grin grin grin grin I dey think am sef
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:28am On May 18, 2021
luckydion:
"What is wrong with me", Your Mind set; Inability to control your mind, feelings and emotions. If U say U can't 4get or stop chatting her amorously, I will tell u to deep your prick in hot water for a test, if u can stop that because it hurts so can also stop chatting her... all is mind set.

U need to develop love and care for your wife, see your wife as better than her, Even if your wife is not as good as she is or as beautiful as she is, see those things and features of your wife that are better than hers, develop on those features and u will see your self leaving and boring when ever u see her number or herself.

Hhhmmmm. You are right. Thanks
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:29am On May 18, 2021
amazingspiderma:
Too much Zee World......
Reduce the time you spend on telenovelas and you will recover within a week.

You are not ready for marriage, if you still flirting with the idea of another woman.

Don't sacrifice your marital destiny on the altar of sex.

Marriage is Discipline.
But This is not the case of many men out there.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:32am On May 18, 2021
Omoluabiii:
If you loved her so much, why didnt you get married to her?
If she loved you so much like you claim, why did she reject when you propose to her?
You re only looking for excuse to cheat,
oga face your marriage & dont ever think of it, or try to cheat,
you both ve made a lifetime choice, respect it.
She reject you,
you got married to another, and now you want to gamble your marriage,
the devil is trying to lurn you into purnishment,
the choice is yours tho,
buh i ll advice you to be wise and shun her or whatever affection you had or re having for her and face your marriage.

Okay. thanks

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:33am On May 18, 2021
Rubbiish:

U got no point fool!
Someone who rejected u probably because she felt u weren't good enough for her? Don't u have shame?? U still went back to her? Shameless thing!

Continue in your folly if you can't read between the line.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:33am On May 18, 2021
IYANGBALI:
or better still, let him poison his wife and marry this one outside

I think u are from the Uduak family
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:34am On May 18, 2021
ok
AbiodunDagogo26:
tell your wife about her she will have best advice for you bro
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:35am On May 18, 2021
Rubbiish:

She rejected u Because she knew u were foolish!!
The one that married u, see what u are about to do to her!
Continue in your folly according to your profile name since you can't see what is going on here.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:36am On May 18, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

@daylay7

Read this again, though the writer was above board with words, but the message is clear.

You are married for fvck sake, ogbenni receive wayo grin
I did
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:37am On May 18, 2021
dammybrite:
Bros, you only know the beginning of the battle, no one knows how the battle will end. This war/fire you are playing with has destroyed many. Think of everything you value in life, imagine them getting destroyed by your current direction.

Wisdom will not kill you. Thanks
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:39am On May 18, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

So you use us day catch cruise. Seun pls arrest this guy!

Na for fun bro. Thats why it is called Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.