Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! (42012 Views)

"Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:41am On May 18, 2021
Rubbiish:

@bold na wetin dey vex me for am!
The guy no get shame at all

@daylay7 Someone that rejected u, now she feel she has exhausted all her option and now coming back, u are here smiling, not knowing u want to betray the one person that accepted u which is your wife! I believed when your wife accepted u after this Jezebel rejected u, that acceptance gave u some level of confidence! See the pain u are about cause her because of one foolish woman who rejected u when u were worthless! Fool!

I must be very lucky oo. Three replies from you on this same issue. Mr. rubbish! relaz small I beg.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:41am On May 18, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Sensational stories full of lies
You get am
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:43am On May 18, 2021
PrinceGallant:
It is normal bro, it happens to almost every married man. Time will soon fade the love off your heart. Stop calling her, try everything to avoid her, though it will be hard, just try.

However, if you allow yourself to enjoy phone calling with her, I see your downfall and regret in a nearby future.

Be careful bro

Sense will not kill You. Thanks
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:43am On May 18, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
xtervaganza:
have sex with her once and carry face
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:44am On May 18, 2021
Karozy:

I can relate, you guys bonded well before and it’s not always easy but now oga you’re married, I see no reason why you are still in contact with your ex, it’s totally stupid, what do you expect the more you keep talking to her definitely feelings will start coming back, she rejected you so why are you still friends with her now that you are married.
If you continue talking with her you will might end up destroying your marriage, be warned, you are the problem here, cut all contacts and communication with her.

Hhmmmmm
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:45am On May 18, 2021
Ishilove:
You are emotionally cheating on your wife and coming here to ask questions.

I bet you even saved her name is "Kunle mechanic", or "Abazu rewire"

Kwantinue. I hope your madam catches your cheating ass

hhmmmmm. Emotional cheating! thats true oo.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:46am On May 18, 2021
hassan4:
This is what happens when you stay friends with your ex. An ex means a past, you do not live in your past or you get caught up. It is never wise to stay friends with an ex, just let go. Emotions can be tricky.

hmmmmm. Thanks
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:47am On May 18, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
Matter heap o...

But this your lamba upandan no bi here o

U too sabiii! grin grin grin grin grin na thief dey fit recognise thief
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:52am On May 18, 2021
Mustiboy:

And you think it's okay to post fake stories here? And to think you're even proud of it.

It's your type that make people doubt Nairalanders who have real stories of themselves to share.

angry
One thing you should learn is the ability to know a true story. Also, the fact that it doesn't happen to me doesn't make it true. As you can see, many people under this thread came out to talk about their experiences too. So, relax my man.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:53am On May 18, 2021
KEKONweezy91:
What is Wrong with you, You asked?
Selfish "LUST".
And I advise you cut yourself; off that shit or else you do be ending your marriage by your own Self_Satanism!
Be wise Bro!!

hhhmmmm. Self_satanism. thats a new word! You are right though
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:54am On May 18, 2021
77up:
If you believe this is the said wife , gather here grin .

Madam you are actually right, that guy need someone to talk sense into his rat sense it's just that you are taking it too personal ma'am grin

na wah for all of una
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:55am On May 18, 2021
SirMichael1:

Hahahaha. I wanted to insult this op but when I saw this, laughter overwhelmed me. Like TF are you taking this so damn personal?? Na people like una go die on top fake story. grin cheesy cheesy grin

I beg. @Ginaz na my person
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:57am On May 18, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Fictional ?

Kai una don use Nairalanders play football tire o! Why do you guys always bring up fake stories? Is it boredom? And usually men all the time!!!

No rule for Nairaland wey stop am.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:58am On May 18, 2021
Petriaa:
This can happen to anyone but you just have to force yourself to do the needful.
This can be me and my ex few years from now if we do not end up together or are not careful.

True talk
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 4:59am On May 18, 2021
Ijah92:
She might be your soulmate but u missed her to marry someone else
maybe grin
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:01am On May 18, 2021
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:12am On May 18, 2021
Tonyspecial:
D!Ck + pucci= Big Problem

na big trouble I beg
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:13am On May 18, 2021
MummyD2020:

By the time you finally lash, you will find out that there is nothing special there. Your wife is there but you chose to cheat on her even though its not yet physical. Imagine if its your wife that is doing such. Cheating is not meant for men only. Forget about that temptation and delete her number. Its not worth it. The thought
of Sex is intoxicating but its not worth it after the act.

hhmmmmm. You are right
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:13am On May 18, 2021
Collyno82:
Nothing bad, nothing wrong with you. If not for the present economic realities in the country, one can marry up to 3 wives. One wife and one concubine isn't a bad thing. Enjoy. Sometimes you park your car to enter taxi. It's called variety.

Alawada grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:14am On May 18, 2021
OrlahYemmy:
As much as I understand how this feels , what is wrong is wrong...the only reason why you feel this way is because u r not married to her and she's still fresh and all ...its possible u lose interest eventually...please focus on your family, channel the energy you want to waste on cheating to caring for your wife abeg# fight the temptation# its not worth it
Thanks Yemi
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:15am On May 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Which one is "Abazu rewire" again grin grin

But its fake story sha.

Dont mind her jare. I still love her reply though grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:18am On May 18, 2021
Joystark:
You obviously love her more than you love your wife...

So, talk to your wife about it and get a divorce.

Life's too short to be unhappy.

Someone who quoted same thing to me 12 years ago is still regretting his actions till date. The truth is one should not indulge in something that will have negative ripple effect on his life.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:19am On May 18, 2021
Lollittaa:

that pvssy will destroy you. Then you'll rest cheesy grin

grin grin grin is it ur pussy?
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:19am On May 18, 2021
Lollittaa:

LIAR liar balls on fire. grin grin
ok
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:20am On May 18, 2021
frozen70:

Your heart is still with her because she is the one you truly love

With time it will go off, don't force it to go off because it will hurt you

Just relax and allow it go of on its own

Thanks my lady
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:21am On May 18, 2021
frozen70:
At Op, marry her join so that Your head will set very well or keep her as long as she can stay with you. It seems your happiness and joy is with her
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:24am On May 18, 2021
kentzz:

It's obvious you love her more than your wife.

You should have waited and not rush Into marrying another woman.

It's either you tell your wife the truth so you'll quarrel or fight and settle,marry her as second,block her completely or divorce your wife on the ground of you commiting adultery cos that's what you've done. Thinking of another woman.

Magana yakare ���
Hmmmmm. You are right

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:25am On May 18, 2021
Na dem dem. They are the targeted audience. If you know, you know.
maasoap:

Too much venom and vituperations on this thread and against @op, haba! He killed person? Ordinary feeling that can be killed or controlled with proper advice and guide!
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:27am On May 18, 2021
On the contrary. I would have been pained if all were to be true. And I won't even be able to reply anybody. As you can see....
That reminds me. Tell me how to invest in your fruit biz
impeccable001:

I think he tried to say it's fiction after Ginaz angry reaction. The curses she rain on him was too much to bear.
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:28am On May 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lostchild:
daylay7

You are just too foolish to understand that you wasting your time.

And the only help you need is that I pitty you.

angry
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by daylay7(m): 5:29am On May 18, 2021
calcal:
TRY TO BLEEP HER ONCE
Some people said, maybe her puna sweet pass madam own. Maybe na true sha
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by dalass(f): 6:24am On May 18, 2021
daylay7:

I no pass Summary Joor. grin grin grin grin
Don't mind me. I just dey give the story raw as e dey come

grin grin grin

But to be serious. Grass always look greener on the other side. Water and tend your own garden, it will bloom and flourish than what's currently not yours..

All the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love / Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Say Something Nice About Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.