Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed (38639 Views)

Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? / She's Choking Me( / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by esiri4jesu(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Our relationship is just three months old, she she has used my pics as her DP both on WhatsApp and FB for the past two months now, Its irritating and I don't even feel any vibe from that shit.

She can't go a week without posting my pics on her status and now too many people already knows that I am dating the babe.

How do I even stop her without making her feel silly. She is loving me too much, Like the love is choking me for real.

why posting all the time with captions like..Forever is the deal. for better for worse, Ayomi I will not leave you even at the point of death.

I am scared I may even break her heart sooner,
please advice me how do I stop her from putting much hope on me. To her she has found her husby but Me I am not even ready for that marriage shit in the next three years.

The girl dey her lane, only you waka go say bi my babe. Her obedience don become problem.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by djon78(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2021
Indispensable85:

You're a mumu man. Why did you go after her when you're not ready. One day you'll fall in love with someone who will treat you like wise.

Exactly that's how it goes

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by taibod: 10:42pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Our relationship is just three months old, she she has used my pics as her DP both on WhatsApp and FB for the past two months now, Its irritating and I don't even feel any vibe from that shit.

She can't go a week without posting my pics on her status and now too many people already knows that I am dating the babe.

How do I even stop her without making her feel silly. She is loving me too much, Like the love is choking me for real.

why posting all the time with captions like..Forever is the deal. for better for worse, Ayomi I will not leave you even at the point of death.

please advice me how do I stop her from putting much hope on me. To her she has found her husby but Me I am not even ready for that marriage shit in the next three years.

Smile have encounter this too it's because d relationship is still new trust me very soon she will expect you to do the same if you want to free yourself anytime she post it on her status jxt view it without comment she will voice out one day then you tell her jokingly that it's for children dah you guys aren't children again.. swears she will stop.

Note don't stop showing love o
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by reedone: 12:47am On May 28, 2021
Mtcheew
Just tell her to stop posting your pictures.

if she agrees then good people will think you both are having problems give other males the opportunity to jump in and you the opportunity to complain

if she doesn't very good use that as an opportunity and excuse to complain till she gets angry and both of you break up
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Iniobong44(m): 5:53am On May 28, 2021
Brother, you need to let her go you are not ready for marriage, don't anybody, she is so much in love with you
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Iniobong44(m): 5:55am On May 28, 2021
Brother, you need to let her go you are not ready for marriage, don't tell anybody, she is so in love with you
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Iniobong44(m): 5:58am On May 28, 2021
Smile have encounter this too it's because d relationship is still new trust me very soon she will expect you to do the same if you want to free yourself anytime she post it on her status jxt view it without comment she will voice out one day then again you tell her jokingly that it's for children dah you guys aren't children again.. swears she will stop.

Note don't stop showing love o
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by okuta007: 7:36am On May 28, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

Guy if you dont feel it like you said, just call her to order and tell her straight up that you do not know where this will lead as you are not ready yet for that kind of commitment. She is playing a mind game with you and you are falling for it. She knows you do not love her as she seems to "LUST" for you but she knows you have a weakness which is - you do not want to make her feel miserable. There is never a good time to break a heart - so the earlier the better for you or you will just be help captive with dire consequences by her manipulations. She is blackmailing you emotional and you alone can put a stop to it, GOODLUCK!!!
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by yollychika(f): 8:40am On May 28, 2021
Typical example of why a man’s love should be greater in a relationship

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by jditimiya(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Is it your kiss?
Brunicekid:
Do the rest, but don't give her a kiss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.