Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,365 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Edo Girls Are Beautiful - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Girls Are Beautiful (21672 Views)

Which Month Are Beautiful Ladies And Cute Guys Born In? / "You Are Beautiful": A Man Compliments A Female Soldier And This Happened / Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2021
Hmm.. Na wa o
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Raphael007(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2021
I am ashamed of those people that said they are from Edo, I am from Edo from Esan Ekpoma to be precise and I can tell you that’s your generalization is wrong Edo woman are very respectful though there are some bad eggs amongst them. I married an Edo woman and I have never regretted it since very loyal, confident independent and also very resourceful. To tell you the truth she complete me.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 19, 2021
Khd95:
omo you lie, big terrible fat ugly smelly lie

I am currently dating and Edo girl who was raised in Lagos, babe is exceptional and homely, not materialistic or overly demanding, she's stubborn shaa, but she's a lovely beautiful young girl, stop the stereotype, not all naija girls are urgent 2k babes, so you can't term all Edo babes all these things above, you only dated one or few

My current Edo babe has gotten me more gifts than I ever did, my last birthday she bought a wireless clippers for me, just a month before then she sent 4 yards of senator material to me to sew what ever style I like that she will like to see me in such, and she's still a student ooo, she has her flaws but overall she's a sweetheart

Exactly what I said on a thread, Edo girls are the most beautiful mind you I'm not from Edo state and if they love you they do it to the last. Them they like fine boy well well especially fair complexion guys. The thing I fear most is their husbands die early.

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2021
Raphael007:
I am ashamed of those people that said they are from Edo, I am from Edo from Esan Ekpoma to be precise and I can tell you that’s your generalization is wrong Edo woman are very respectful though there are some bad eggs amongst them. I married an Edo woman and I have never regretted it since very loyal, confident independent and also very resourceful. To tell you the truth she complete me.

i tire for them o.

the kind edo girls sef don come tire me

good to know about your wife.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2021
BiggyB242:

Exactly what I said on a thread, Edo girls are the most beautiful mind you I'm not from Edo state and if they love you they do it to the last. Them they like fine boy well well especially fair complexion guys. The thing I fear most is their husbands die early.

how sure are you about your last statement?

true is that am about to ask one out,and she seem's obident and respectful.and just maybe our relationship might lead to marriage.

she is from uromi
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 19, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

true is that am about to ask one out,and she seem's obident and respectful.and just maybe our relationship might lead to marriage.

she is from uromi

I can't say for all bro, but is something that peculiar to that state.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Raphael007(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

she is from uromi
If you really love that girl don’t listen to this childish talk on this thread, once you meet the one from good. Homes you will know go ahead and marry that woman you won’t regret it and you won’t die young.

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2021
Raphael007:

If you really love that girl don’t listen to this childish talk on this thread, once you meet the one from good. Homes you will know go ahead and marry that woman you won’t regret it and you won’t die young.

sure thanks man wink

families matter's too,her's are decent a.f

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by TRADELYN: 6:44pm On May 19, 2021
BiggyB242:

It's a big lie.

Husbands usually die first worldwide. I mean in terms of ratio, it's 2/3 : 1/3.
That is natural deaths at old age.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by DAPZY34: 6:49pm On May 19, 2021
Please I need seminar topics on mathematics

As much as you can help me with please..
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by TRADELYN: 6:49pm On May 19, 2021
There are two types of women:
1. Home keeper
2. Loose women

Choose yours.

I remember growing up in Lagos how we used to think that there is a particular tribe that is so dirty. But when I started meeting the clean ones, I was surprised.

Baseless allegations like this should not be generalised.

This is why Nigerians cannot elect good leaders.

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by TRADELYN: 6:58pm On May 19, 2021
Everybody says Nollywood actresses don't make good wives.

What would you say about Omotola Jalade, Mercy Johnson, etc? Are they from same tribe?

3 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by AntiAPC2023(f): 7:16pm On May 19, 2021
BiggyB242:

like 75%, the rest na mostly divorcees
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by AntiAPC2023(f): 7:18pm On May 19, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
And they like getting involved in brawls.
i reside there and it's very true
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by AntiAPC2023(f): 7:19pm On May 19, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Ok I'm sorry about that, edited
don't be sorry about anything bro. you just said the truth. Thunder fire Benin girls. I nearly lost my life dating one

2 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Hatima: 7:44pm On May 19, 2021
Rrchrd:

90% of Edo girls eyes are in Abroad /Italy
Sometimes they will compared you with their brothers that's making it in Italy
When talking about Edo, be specific...the traits you describe are mainly attributed to the binis
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Georgejeez: 7:47pm On May 19, 2021
ekene101:
1. Stay away from them if you want to remain sane and wish to live long.
2. If you don't intend birting kids from different mothers,stay away from edo girls because you don't know when you will fall into the hands of the wrong one which consist of 99.9% of them.
3. If you are the type that doesn't tolerate rubbish,stay away from them as their families likes to control inlaw in his own house.
4. You can never satisfy them and their families even if you are dangote,that's why they end up birthing kids around like rats and clubbing with agberos and bus drivers.
5. If you are the type that falls in love quickly,Edo girls are not for you. They prefer those that drinks,smokes,cultists,abuse and beat them up than the gentle,cool and calm guy..dey go put hellfire sauce for ur eyes.u go fine cry u no go see.
6. If u re not a benin indigene,forget about having anything to do with benin girls(I know y I put BENIN in bracket)
7. They believe since they have one express road under their legs,u owe them everything and must do what they want when they want and how they want it done.(very lazy,doesn't want to work but prefer the clubbing lifestyle)
8. Stay away from them if their family start showing you some funny characters. E no go end well,even if d girl born for u dey no dey reason am to be anything,the parents even prefer to give ur baby mama to one 70yrs old driver as side chick than leave both of you to marry peacefully (everything about them na money,even if u dey give dey no dey still satisfy).
9. Date and know when to call it quit with them,just as Ibo girls prefer their Ibo guys to others in terms of marriage,na so benin girls prefer dating their father's mate who are also benin people than staying in marriage.
10. Avoid them.
11. Read 10 above
12. Read 10 and 11 above.
13. I am Edo,born here,raised here and currently living here,so I know my people very well.

E get one Edo girl wen we graduate together ,this girl fine like mammywater ,fair ,slim with good manners but these steriotypes no make me go close at all ,even as I admire her reach since 100 level .
Me when to toast woman be like game to me , if she agree fine ,if not ,we move . But that one I no go close .Maybe na God save me
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Hatima: 7:50pm On May 19, 2021
ekene101:
1. Stay away from them if you want to remain sane and wish to live long.
2. If you don't intend birting kids from different mothers,stay away from edo girls because you don't know when you will fall into the hands of the wrong one which consist of 99.9% of them.
3. If you are the type that doesn't tolerate rubbish,stay away from them as their families likes to control inlaw in his own house.
4. You can never satisfy them and their families even if you are dangote,that's why they end up birthing kids around like rats and clubbing with agberos and bus drivers.
5. If you are the type that falls in love quickly,Edo girls are not for you. They prefer those that drinks,smokes,cultists,abuse and beat them up than the gentle,cool and calm guy..dey go put hellfire sauce for ur eyes.u go fine cry u no go see.
6. If u re not a benin indigene,forget about having anything to do with benin girls(I know y I put BENIN in bracket)
7. They believe since they have one express road under their legs,u owe them everything and must do what they want when they want and how they want it done.(very lazy,doesn't want to work but prefer the clubbing lifestyle)
8. Stay away from them if their family start showing you some funny characters. E no go end well,even if d girl born for u dey no dey reason am to be anything,the parents even prefer to give ur baby mama to one 70yrs old driver as side chick than leave both of you to marry peacefully (everything about them na money,even if u dey give dey no dey still satisfy).
9. Date and know when to call it quit with them,just as Ibo girls prefer their Ibo guys to others in terms of marriage,na so benin girls prefer dating their father's mate who are also benin people than staying in marriage.
10. Avoid them.
11. Read 10 above
13. I am Edo,born here,raised here and currently living here,so I know my people very well.

Lol..you are describing Bini people..I thought as much..I'm Edo, etsako to be precise and I can tell you the environment you grow up in determines alot..when I tell people I'm Edo, it's hard for them to believe because I have colleagues who are Edo too but are wild.. you say you aren't generalising...but you are sir
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Georgejeez: 7:54pm On May 19, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

she is from uromi
If you just wanna date ,Fine
But if you wanna date seriously with intention to marry .

Ssssss ,my brother rrrrruuuun ooo

A man who marries an Edo girl can never die even if you shoot him at close range ,poison him or detonate a bomb in his pocket ,but the day he puts roof on his newly built house . That day he has signed his death warrant ,he should purchase his casket and write his will ASAP .

Enter a typical street in Benin ,you wouldn't see a single Landlord ,every land lady, landlady , landlady.. a wise is enough for the word

2 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2021
ekene101:
Take it from an Edo man who has married twice,what op wrote up there is the pure truth. Those girls are influenced by their mothers who were also influenced by their mothers and it keeps rotating from generation to generation. They are never contented settling down in one marriage as they like birting kids for different men. The ones abroad are the worst as they keep birting kids like rats with no father's just to collect upkeep and allowance. I'm an Edo guy and I will continue to say it,this generation of edo girls are useless,all of them.

Ekene is that an edo name

All esn people with their usual madness
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Hatima: 7:58pm On May 19, 2021
Georgejeez:

If you just wanna date ,Fine
But if you wanna date seriously with intention to marry .

Ssssss ,my brother rrrrruuuun ooo

A man who marries an Edo girl can never die even if you shoot him at close range ,poison him or detonate a bomb in his pocket ,but the day he puts roof on his newly built house . That day he has signed his death warrant ,he should purchase his casket and write his will ASAP .

Enter a typical street in Benin ,you wouldn't see a single Landlord ,every land lady, landlady , landlady.. a wise is enough for the word

Please stop discouraging him...you had your experience doesn't mean everyother person will have the same you did. What's wrong in them being landladies? Na wa o
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 7:59pm On May 19, 2021
ekene101:
1. [s]Stay away from them if you want to remain sane and wish to live long.
10. Avoid them.
11. Read 10 above
13. I am Edo,born here,raised here and currently living here,so I know my people very well.[/s]

Seems an edo lady just broke this one heart you can just imagine how he took time to criticize ladies from edo

This shows is emotional background behind the screen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2021
Mcslize:

You are right. I have one on my WhatsApp. She is very rude. The reason why I am still yet to meet her one on one. She is Ishan. Quite rude. I almost deleted her number the last time I chatted with her but I held myself back.

Rudeness is their second name. Though not all. I dated one back then in 2014, Ishan too. She was kinda moderate and respectful.

But the majority are rude.

Is esan not ishan
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 8:12pm On May 19, 2021
Hatima:

When talking about Edo, be specific...the traits you describe are mainly attributed to the binis

Bini are the not edo, what is the fucking segregation you want to put up there

Youre probably from edo north an esan lady would not make such division against any edo group
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Hatima: 8:16pm On May 19, 2021
gregyboy:

Bini are the not edo, what is the fucking segregation you want to put up there

Youre probably from edo north an esan lady would not make such division against any edo group

It's not me being divisive..I was born and bred in Lagos, I came to Benin because of university..I have to be honest with you..I love Edo culture and all but it's a dreadful state..after school, I didn't want anything taking me there except work.. the people are badly behaved..
Auchi or Edo north isn't perfect at all o..but way more hospitable that Bini people...no offense

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by BigYash: 8:27pm On May 19, 2021
Op If you said Bini girls I will understand, but you saying Edo girls means you're not okay. And all the mudaforcas claiming to be edo ,supporting op are all idiots. Ask op where he is from,even if they are worst ,he will still paint them nice. Una come here dey show una selves .. Mugus!

Oba khatokpe eh ....Ise........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2021
BigYash:
Op If you said Bini girls I will understand, but you saying Edo girls means you're not okay. And all the mudaforcas claiming to be edo ,supporting op are all idiots. Ask op where he is from,even if they are worst ,he will still paint them nice. Una come here dey show una selves .. Mugus!

is everything ok with vascular malcanoic caliminus?
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Weneda(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2021
I had one as my tenant, she only spent one year in my house and i kick her ass out. Just imagine how a young beautiful girl wants to turn my self contain to Ashawo lodge. Never knew i heard many things about them. Just wanted to try her by renting the house to how but eh no work. Men keep on opening my gate looking for Becky. Mostly all are married men. U can imagine! I received an embarassment one day when the wife of one of the men came looking for the husband, even asked me that a man entered this compound. I do advice her as a sister though she is older than me. Inshort op u re on point. I don't know why each time i hear Edo girls, I just don't see them as clean/pure. Rather i see them as promiscuous, hot temper, runs babe etc. I wish the mentality will change someday...... I forgot to tell u guys that the girl later got pregnant for a married man, courtesy of the Mom according to what she told me. That girl told me so many things that got me scared of Edo girls.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Weneda(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2021
BigYash:

My former Edo tenant was saying Bini girls are bad but i found out that she's the worst, confirm runs babe
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2021
shocked cry lipsrsealed tongue hmm... so edo different from edo? nancy isime is wich kind of edo

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2021
Hatima:

It's not me being divisive..I was born and bred in Lagos, I came to Benin because of university..I have to be honest with you..I love Edo culture and all but it's a dreadful state..after school, I didn't want anything taking me there except work.. the people are badly behaved..
Auchi or Edo north isn't perfect at all o..but way more hospitable that Bini people...no offense

You came to edo for schooling and not the lagos smiley

Making it look like edo is the only state dreadful in the country, one would think lagos is Johannesburg

If not job seeking no one would want to reside in that unhealthy lagos state you're priding yourself on, i have seen people not edos who left lagos to reside in benin
And many non edos comes here to school especially lagosians
I feel you're myopic
All Nigeria state is a mess address it as such and stop painting some better
And your comment earlier tells so much about your reasoning if benins are Italy goers must you make it obvious by trying to disassociate your edo tribe
Fulani people of edo
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Mcslize: 11:00pm On May 19, 2021
gregyboy:

Is esan not ishan

That's true. I kept missing it up. Esan girls and Benin girls which are worst?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) / My Pre-wedding Photos / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.