Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Edo Girls Are Beautiful - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Girls Are Beautiful (21963 Views)

Which Month Are Beautiful Ladies And Cute Guys Born In? / "You Are Beautiful": A Man Compliments A Female Soldier And This Happened / Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Kdon2: 3:50am On May 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

sure thanks man wink

families matter's too,her's are decent a.f

The one I had her father is a pastor in deeper life. Her mum religious. But the virus still dey in their system imagine.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Kdon2: 3:52am On May 21, 2021
Hatima:

When talking about Edo, be specific...the traits you describe are mainly attributed to the binis

Na lie! Na all edos
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Kdon2: 3:53am On May 21, 2021
Hatima:

Lol..you are describing Bini people..I thought as much..I'm Edo, etsako to be precise and I can tell you the environment you grow up in determines alot..when I tell people I'm Edo, it's hard for them to believe because I have colleagues who are Edo too but are wild.. you say you aren't generalising...but you are sir

Abeg all of una na Same same
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Kdon2: 4:00am On May 21, 2021
BigYash:
Op If you said Bini girls I will understand, but you saying Edo girls means you're not okay. And all the mudaforcas claiming to be edo ,supporting op are all idiots. Ask op where he is from,even if they are worst ,he will still paint them nice. Una come here dey show una selves .. Mugus!

Oba khatokpe eh ....Ise........

I m cool you agreed that binis are horrible
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Kdon2: 4:03am On May 21, 2021
Weneda:
I had one as my tenant, she only spent one year in my house and i kick her ass out. Just imagine how a young beautiful girl wants to turn my self contain to Ashawo lodge. Never knew i heard many things about them. Just wanted to try her by renting the house to how but eh no work. Men keep on opening my gate looking for Becky. Mostly all are married men. U can imagine! I received an embarassment one day when the wife of one of the men came looking for the husband, even asked me that a man entered this compound. I do advice her as a sister though she is older than me. Inshort op u re on point. I don't know why each time i hear Edo girls, I just don't see them as clean/pure. Rather i see them as promiscuous, hot temper, runs babe etc. I wish the mentality will change someday...... I forgot to tell u guys that the girl later got pregnant for a married man, courtesy of the Mom according to what she told me. That girl told me so many things that got me scared of Edo girls.

Their mothers are usually the problem. It's passed on from one to another. That's why it's so damn rampart there

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Kdon2: 4:06am On May 21, 2021
gregyboy:

Edo ladies are great
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Kdon2: 4:27am On May 21, 2021
gregyboy:

Edo ladies are great

Edo ladies are all harlots! Period
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Kdon2: 4:35am On May 21, 2021
ekene101:
omosi I don't know u but I respect u for speaking d truth,so many things needs to change and it starts from us the indigenes of the state to do that,time don pass wen we go dey say becos na our state we no won speak I'll of the vices. Even the current governor is not doing well,no factory or industry,just hotels and night clubs..even people that have never step foot in the state are scared once they hear Edo or benin. 99percent of girls birthed and brought up in Edo state are not doing well both home and abroad and their mothers are the root cause of it because once the father talks,they turn him to vegetable that's If he is not retired to the small room looking like barbing salon/game shop built close to the house to rest for eternity while the woman becomes the landlady.

Promiscuity na your industry na! Una dey get foreign exchange steady grin
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Kdon2: 4:36am On May 21, 2021
gregyboy:

Bro you aint edo, i corrected your assertion, and go inside and pray to meet good ladies and stop parading the net backlashing edo ladies as the source of your misery instead blame it on the attitude of Nigeria ladies these days because its everywere

I wont let you give a wrong impression of our ladies publicly because you're pretending to be Edo

Prostitution is Edo industry. Check that!
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2021
Kdon2:

Prostitution is Edo industry. Check that!

And dirtiness and wickedness is the yoruba ladies trade mark

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2021
Kdon2:

Edo ladies are all harlots! Period

Every yoruba lady are dirty and stink down there, and they train their children to be potential skull hustlers

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2021
Kdon2:

He ll learn the hard horrible way. grin

You yoruba fulani from kwara stop spamming this thread with you agenda
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Igbankpa(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

depends
i usualy call my crew anytime a gig show's up.

i don't have any employee per say.what are you good at in production? only pre-production, i run the post-production myself
never even been in a movie production environment. Though ive Always had passion for the art of cinematography but just dont know where or how to get in the game. I'm 26, a graduate of political science and a fast learner. I no mind to deh epp you carry your your tools for a start so you can teach me what you know.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Raphael007(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2021
Kdon2:

Anyone telling you it's a childish talk is insane. Ask guys already married to them what they are silently going through.
Baba I have been married to one for the last 6 years blessed with two wonderful boys need I say more.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2021
Igbankpa:
never even been in a movie production environment. Though ive Always had passion for the art of cinematography but just dont know where or how to get in the game. I'm 26, a graduate of political science and a fast learner. I no mind to deh epp you carry your your tools for a start so you can teach me what you know.
lols.. i like your drive,i was one's in your shoe too.

depending on how you see it,most at time's as an indie director you need to master the art of cinematograhy and editting to raise your chances and pay.

currently i havnt started making feature films yet am currently into music video production and to be honest it requires a little crew.things you can do for me now is just the gimbal operation or focus pulling wich require time to learn. are you based in abuja
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 11:12am On May 21, 2021
Kdon2:

Mmmmm. This one dey feel like champion. Plenty is going on behind wey you no know. It's obvious you are very trusting and as such overconfident. I just dey laf here if you really know what's up. I pity you!
leave am,d day she go show am her true color he no go believe say na d strawberry lady he dey live with since don turn bitter leaf over night. He go hail..

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 11:23am On May 21, 2021
Kdon2:

I m cool you agreed that binis are horrible
They are the worst.. even exported their backward lifestyle into Europe and started birthing kids like termites just for welfare packages from the government.

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by BigDan69: 1:26pm On May 21, 2021
Fool, what the Bleep do I need ur validation to lie, and what's my gain. Mumu.

gregyboy:

Bleep off, all this lies from hell
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2021
BigDan69:
Fool, what the Bleep do I need ur validation to lie, and what's my gain. Mumu.

Ozwor
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Igbankpa(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

lols.. i like your drive,i was one's in your shoe too.

depending on how you see it,most at time's as an indie director you need to master the art of cinematograhy and editting to raise your chances and pay.

currently i havnt started making feature films yet am currently into music video production and to be honest it requires a little crew.things you can do for me now is just the gimbal operation or focus pulling wich require time to learn. are you based in abuja
i'm a lagosian sir.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2021
Igbankpa:
i'm a lagosian sir.
ouch! we cant work then wink
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Igbankpa(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
ouch! we cant work then wink
thanks for willing to help atleast
unfortunately distance na bastard..sorry barrier

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2021
Igbankpa:
thanks for willing to help atleast
unfortunately distance na bastard..sorry barrier
Lols...
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 21, 2021
Kdon2:

They are never loyal my brother! Despite the love effusions they ll fvck the next fine boy around the corner even if you yourself be the finest boy. Never trust those hoes in your own interest cos the eventualityty could be horribly devastating.

Bros, there are loyal girls, I'm speaking from experience. The way you guys paint ladies is over the top even guys sef we not still good.

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 8:35pm On May 21, 2021
BiggyB242:

Bros, there are loyal girls, I'm speaking from experience. The way you guys paint ladies is over the top even guys sef we not still good.
we know say we no good but tell me why bini guys no dey gree carry their bini babes go Europe again and show me any video online where Bini guy call police to evacuate him bini babe from him house abroad. Guy man bini girls are useless,they see every help a guy renders them as opportunity to reek him off his achievements.they don't care what happens to you afterwards,they are stone hearted. Marry them at your own peril. The ones abroad are the worst.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Nobody: 1:20am On May 22, 2021
gregyboy:

Every yoruba lady are dirty and stink down there, and they train their children to be potential skull hustlers

See your foolishness in the open...
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Nobody: 1:47am On May 22, 2021
Edo women have sharp mouth and can be quite rude, but just like the Yoruba woman it's simply their assertive nature kicking in. You can't put an edo woman in a box and keep her docile. The one's I've met and dated are quite smart and articulate, they take pride in speaking their language (especially the ones from esan) are well endowed and beautiful. I personally think that it's the men that have the real issues..... majorly Benin men, but that's a story for another day. The issue of prostitution is rettarded cus the major language in most wh0re houses isn't benin or ishan.... prostitution exists with every tribe.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by bepositive11: 8:29am On May 22, 2021
TruthHurts1:
You may be right. My cousin married one some years ago. The marriage only lasted a few years before he had to choose between ending it or ending his life. Thankfully he made the right choice and he is now happily married to a Ghanaian woman.

Wow. That bad.. What happened? What did she do?
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 22, 2021
Oduduwa was the son of the last king of the powerful Ogiso dynasty that ruled in the ancient Benin Kingdom. He ran off when he was about to be killed for some offence and he found Ile Ife and lived there.

When his father died, the people preferred to have Oduduwa (the king's son) rule over them so they began a search for him and they traced him to Ife where he had already become a ruler.

However, he was too old to go back and rule his people in the ancient Benin Kingdom so he offered them his son Oranmiyan in his stead.

Oranmiyan went off to rule the ancient kingdom and got a son with a beautiful Benin woman.

But then the Benin people were such tough humans and different from what Oranmiyan had grown accustomed to. He found them obstinate and headstrong.

One day Oranmiyan got fed up and called it quits. He called the land 'Ile Ibinu' meaning the land of angry people. grin

Binu means angry (in Yoruba) and soon enough people began to call the kingdom Binu, and this was mispronounced as BINI by the earliest Portuguese travellers.

Thus the land became known as Bini (Benin) till date. The ancient Benin kingdom was able to influence a greater portion of what is now known as Edo state.

As for Oranmiyan, he left his son there to rule the people and went back to Ife. At Ife he had a face-off with his brother so off he went again with his people, this time northwards and founded the Oyo kingdom.

Thus he became became the first Alaafin of the ancient Oyo empire, an empire that became so powerful that it encompassed the whole of present day Yoruba lands and extended Eastward towards present day Benin Republic. The Nupe people (whom the Yorubas call Tapa) and the Dahomey people (Benin Republic) paid tribute to this empire.

Conclusion
If you say Benin people are stubborn/angry or headstrong, no be today. History agrees with you. grin
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by EmmaxKeys: 1:00pm On May 25, 2021
Ohh God. What an interesting tread!
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Essential(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2021
Pierocash:
Edo girls are the worst to date.

They are feminists, uncaring,selfish,materialistic , and have this entitlement mentality.

They hardly make good wives

Talking from experience
Lazy man Edo girls dont date fools like you.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Khd95:
omo you lie, big terrible fat ugly smelly lie

I am currently dating and Edo girl who was raised in Lagos, babe is exceptional and homely, not materialistic or overly demanding, she's stubborn shaa, but she's a lovely beautiful young girl, stop the stereotype, not all naija girls are urgent 2k babes, so you can't term all Edo babes all these things above, you only dated one or few

My current Edo babe has gotten me more gifts than I ever did, my last birthday she bought a wireless clippers for me, just a month before then she sent 4 yards of senator material to me to sew what ever style I like that she will like to see me in such, and she's still a student ooo, she has her flaws but overall she's a sweetheart
Just felt like finding out the progress of your "relationship" I hope say una still dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady / Which Is The Right Finger To Wear Engagement Rings? / My NYSC Sex Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.