Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Edo Girls Are Beautiful - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Girls Are Beautiful (21886 Views)

Which Month Are Beautiful Ladies And Cute Guys Born In? / "You Are Beautiful": A Man Compliments A Female Soldier And This Happened / Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 11:13pm On May 19, 2021
Mcslize:

That's true. I kept missing it up. Esan girls and Benin girls which are worst?

Edo ladies are great

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by EdoDefence: 11:31pm On May 19, 2021
gregyboy:

Edo ladies are great
Ẹdo ladies are Queens

2 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by EdoDefence: 11:32pm On May 19, 2021
Raphael007:
I am ashamed of those people that said they are from Edo, I am from Edo from Esan Ekpoma to be precise and I can tell you that’s your generalization is wrong Edo woman are very respectful though there are some bad eggs amongst them. I married an Edo woman and I have never regretted it since very loyal, confident independent and also very resourceful. To tell you the truth she complete me.

I wish you a happy marriage Bro
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 6:02am On May 20, 2021
gregyboy:

Ekene is that an edo name

All esn people with their usual madness
bro my mama na imo
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 6:12am On May 20, 2021
BiggyB242:

Exactly what I said on a thread, Edo girls are the most beautiful mind you I'm not from Edo state and if they love you they do it to the last. Them they like fine boy well well especially fair complexion guys. The thing I fear most is their husbands die early.
what do you think kills their husbands early and why are there so many landladies than landlords in Edo state. Check each benin or esan family,they must have someone in Europe and majority of the old hags are retired international oloshos. That is a fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 6:19am On May 20, 2021
gregyboy:

Seems an edo lady just broke this one heart you can just imagine how he took time to criticize ladies from edo

This shows is emotional background behind the screen
ready first post,I said I have married twice..same character,same attitude,same mentality not to talk of the ones I have dated or other people's experiences.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 6:28am On May 20, 2021
ekene101:
bro my mama na imo

Your papa na which tribe
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 6:40am On May 20, 2021
ekene101:
what do you think kills their husbands early and why are there so many landladies than landlords in Edo state. Check each benin or esan family,they must have someone in Europe and majority of the old hags are retired international oloshos. That is a fact.

Women are giving property by their husband and children to carter for

My landlady controls our house but the house belongs to her father and her father is still, alive...

I want to the source of this your hate, i, see the hate is beyond trolling
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 6:50am On May 20, 2021
gregyboy:

Your papa na which tribe
Edo north.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 6:55am On May 20, 2021
gregyboy:

Women are giving property by their husband and children to carter for

My landlady controls our house but the house belongs to her father and her father is still, alive...

I want to the source of this your hate, i, see the hate is beyond trolling
yours is a case of one out of many,check many houses in benin city and you will graves of landlords by the side of their houses like barbing salons/PlayStation gaming shops. I am Edo and Edo girls needs to change their mentalities, especially the benin and esan..they let their mothers control and instil that old ways of life into them,keep recycling old habits,no diversification.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2021
ekene101:
yours is a case of one out of many,check many houses in benin city and you will graves of landlords by the side of their houses like barbing salons/PlayStation gaming shops. I am Edo and Edo girls needs to change their mentalities, especially the benin and esan..they let their mothers control and instil that old ways of life into them,keep recycling old habits,no diversification.

Ha, which lady doesn't cry to their mothers during marital issues... Tell me the tribe

U have been married twice yet you dont fault yourself but the ladies...

Either youre bad picker, or you have a terrible & LG attitude

Edo cultures honors the mother after the oba

The benin parables says, not the way a child calls is mother is thesame way he would call is father

Meaning the edo cultures values the mother more than the father

Edo ladies are very stubborn that i cant deniel but at thesame time very soft depends on what you show them

The edo cultures believes women are naturally caretakers, it would be shameful for a man to be going around collecting houserent when his wife is there to do it, or daughter because the edo ladies are naturally stubborn makes them fit for the job

My grandma own her house likewise my grandad my grandma controls both houses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Nobody: 9:11am On May 20, 2021
ekene101:

A lot of landlady my brother. Let me give you a gist that happened in my street back then. This man drove his wife to the bus stop (told him she was going to see her parents) na so the woman travel go Italy with his kids without the man knowing after a while baba come know say madam and children don move. She was selling off some properties without him knowing (I wonder how that is possible though). It got to a point her family was holding him accountable, until the wife called. Guess she didn't tell anyone, fear edo woman, dem non they use abroad play.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by olu122: 9:44am On May 20, 2021
Seconded
ekene101:
1. Stay away from them if you want to remain sane and wish to live long.
2. If you don't intend birting kids from different mothers,stay away from edo girls because you don't know when you will fall into the hands of the wrong one which consist of 99.9% of them.
3. If you are the type that doesn't tolerate rubbish,stay away from them as their families likes to control inlaw in his own house.
4. You can never satisfy them and their families even if you are dangote,that's why they end up birthing kids around like rats and clubbing with agberos and bus drivers.
5. If you are the type that falls in love quickly,Edo girls are not for you. They prefer those that drinks,smokes,cultists,abuse and beat them up than the gentle,cool and calm guy..dey go put hellfire sauce for ur eyes.u go fine cry u no go see.
6. If u re not a benin indigene,forget about having anything to do with benin girls(I know y I put BENIN in bracket)
7. They believe since they have one express road under their legs,u owe them everything and must do what they want when they want and how they want it done.(very lazy,doesn't want to work but prefer the clubbing lifestyle)
8. Stay away from them if their family start showing you some funny characters. E no go end well,even if d girl born for u dey no dey reason am to be anything,the parents even prefer to give ur baby mama to one 70yrs old driver as side chick than leave both of you to marry peacefully (everything about them na money,even if u dey give dey no dey still satisfy).
9. Date and know when to call it quit with them,just as Ibo girls prefer their Ibo guys to others in terms of marriage,na so benin girls prefer dating their father's mate who are also benin people than staying in marriage.
10. Avoid them.
11. Read 10 above
12. Read 10 and 11 above.
13. I am Edo,born here,raised here and currently living here,so I know my people very well.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 11:27am On May 20, 2021
gregyboy:

Ha, which lady doesn't cry to their mothers during marital issues... Tell me the tribe

The benin parables says, not the way a child calls is mother is thesame way he would call is father

Edo ladies are very stubborn that i cant deniel but at thesame time very soft depends on what you show them

The edo cultures believes women are naturally caretakers, it would be shameful for a man to be going around collecting houserent when his wife is there to do it, or daughter because the edo ladies are naturally stubborn makes them fit for the job

so your point is it's right for the ladies to be living same backward lifestyle their mothers lived,right for their mothers to control their in-laws house and also right for their mothers to support them to start jumping from one marriage to another thereby birthing kids with different fathers home and abroad. What is bad is bad and I will not sugarcoat it simply because it's my state. Everyone knows majority of edo girls have messed up attitude that's why majority of edo guys use them as baby mamas or marry from other tribes. Otuo for example,if a girl hasn't given birth to a child, the rest of the community girls sees her as being naive and hasn't wisened up,they won't allow such girl in their circle while the women will marry and still bring their boyfriend's into their husbands house claiming he is their brother/cousin. They see this things as normal something still being passed from generation to generation.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2021
ekene101:
so your point is it's right for the ladies to be living same backward lifestyle their mothers lived,right for their mothers to control their in-laws house and also right for their mothers to support them to start jumping from one marriage to another thereby birthing kids with different fathers home and abroad. What is bad is bad and I will not sugarcoat it simply because it's my state. Everyone knows majority of edo girls have messed up attitude that's why majority of edo guys use them as baby mamas or marry from other tribes. Otuo for example,if a girl hasn't given birth to a child, the rest of the community girls sees her as being naive and hasn't wisened up,they won't allow such girl in their circle while the women will marry and still bring their boyfriend's into their husbands house claiming he is their brother/cousin. They see this things as normal something still being passed from generation to generation.

Youre even from edo north na una be the problem of edo
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 11:40am On May 20, 2021
gregyboy:

for my first marriage,I supported this lady and saw her through school till service and all,started something for her and all these while I didn't know she was just in competition with me,(bought land and started building and babe was furious,hatred my parents and doesn't want me doing things for them but want me to do for her and her family)things went south and she left because the money wasn't on ground(maybe God just wanted me to see her true nature as she is only friendly with you when she wants something from you and starts being rude, insulting and violent when you can't provide what she needs) I still have scars of her numerous assaults.
Second one,the mother was virtually telling her everything to do,started introducing her into voodoo stuffs and wanted me to relocate to their family house and start living with them (who does that) she also woke up one day and moved to her family house. Now things don clear both of them wants to return after messing up their lives,putting the blame on their mothers for misleading them.
I have also witness other people pass through rough experience than mine. Their mothers are their biggest problems.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 11:45am On May 20, 2021
gregyboy:

Youre even from edo north na una be the problem of edo
As if no be benin and esan men dey die early pass,from benin to esan na so so grave dey full their outside. Even hostels for ekpoma wey students dey stay grave dey follow them rent lodge.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2021
ekene101:
for my first marriage,I supported this lady and saw her through school till service and all,started something for her and all these while I didn't know she was just in competition with me,(bought land and started building and babe was furious,hatred my parents and doesn't want me doing things for them but want me to do for her and her family)things went south and she left because the money wasn't on ground(maybe God just wanted me to see her true nature as she is only friendly with you when she wants something from you and starts being rude, insulting and violent when you can't provide what she needs) I still have scars of her numerous assaults.
Second one,the mother was virtually telling her everything to do,started introducing her into voodoo stuffs and wanted me to relocate to their family house and start living with them (who does that) she also woke up one day and moved to her family house. Now things don clear both of them wants to return after messing up their lives,putting the blame on their mothers for misleading them.
I have also witness other people pass through rough experience than mine. Their mothers are their biggest problems.

I understand you,

But tagging it to tribe is totally wrong just like when a lady offend someone and some nl comes online to say all, ladies, are wicked

I have come across ladies from all tribe because of schoool but i tell you their attitude is beyond Teribble most ladies are only obedient to their man because they have money which they currently need

Me, a student who cant care for a need of lady experience their undiluted raw negative attitude ladies barely pass 2 weeks on my dm
If i had money to give them they probably would stay longer but not for ever their attitude would one day explode

I can show you my chat with an ondo lady who base in lagos and school in uniben, just only three we chatted we quarrel most times

Its going to take God's grace for me to marry...

But tagging it as an edo ladies attribute is what am against i wish you encounter all ladies from other tribe
You assertion would change to all Nigeria ladies

Am sorry for your encounters some of us, are not lucky enough to meet good ladies
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2021
ekene101:
As if no be benin and esan men dey die early pass,from benin to esan na so so grave dey full their outside. Even hostels for ekpoma wey students dey stay grave dey follow them rent lodge.

Benin, culture support burying owner of house
In front of their house it is not a new culture

European documented it as early as 1600

Esan and benin are one

But you edo north you guys are so mixed if not
For political delineation you edo north would pass as fulanis
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by BigDan69: 12:52pm On May 20, 2021
Georgejeez:

If you just wanna date ,Fine
But if you wanna date seriously with intention to marry .

Ssssss ,my brother rrrrruuuun ooo

A man who marries an Edo girl can never die even if you shoot him at close range ,poison him or detonate a bomb in his pocket ,but the day he puts roof on his newly built house . That day he has signed his death warrant ,he should purchase his casket and write his will ASAP .

Enter a typical street in Benin ,you wouldn't see a single Landlord ,every land lady, landlady , landlady.. a wise is enough for the word

That was how my uncle was killed o, in edo, if ur wife cheats and sleeps with u afterwards, u die slowly. Also most nini women as witches, as my uncle build house finish na so him turn to vegetable, na him tenant dey give am food true window. Wife and children no look him face again and she later confessed of all the atrocities. She converted the children to her cult. Omo me as an edo guy, I wouldn't even date not to talk of marry from my place.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Hatima: 12:55pm On May 20, 2021
gregyboy:

You came to edo for schooling and not the lagos smiley

Making it look like edo is the only state dreadful in the country, one would think lagos is Johannesburg

If not job seeking no one would want to reside in that unhealthy lagos state you're priding yourself on, i have seen people not edos who left lagos to reside in benin
And many non edos comes here to school especially lagosians
I feel you're myopic
All Nigeria state is a mess address it as such and stop painting some better
And your comment earlier tells so much about your reasoning if benins are Italy goers must you make it obvious by trying to disassociate your edo tribe
Fulani people of edo

Please don't sound ignorant.. because you are sounding so..what's there to be upset about? It's my state too and I don't need to be sentimental when I'm calling it out for what it is "DREADFUL!". Lets be truthful, Lagos is indeed better and this is not about painting one place better than another.

Yes I have the right to disassociate with my chest "MAJORITY!" of the Bini people are badly behaved and make others look bad..and I speak from experience. You trying to invalidate my opinion isn't going to work because it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2021
Hatima:

Please don't sound ignorant.. because you are sounding so..what's there to be upset about? It's my state too and I don't need to be sentimental when I'm calling it out for what it is "DREADFUL!". Lets be truthful, Lagos is indeed better and this is not about painting one place better than another.

Yes I have the right to disassociate with my chest "MAJORITY!" of the Bini people are badly behaved and make others look bad..and I speak from experience. You trying to invalidate my opinion isn't going to work because it is what it is.

Probably before your arrival you thought edo would be utopia even better than the lagos you reside, edo is shithole likewise lagos
Lagos happen to be a better slum than edo but both are still slum

So is lagosians better behaved

I would let this pass... Because youre from the fulani part of edo
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Hatima: 1:50pm On May 20, 2021
gregyboy:

Probably before your arrival you thought edo would be utopia even better than the lagos you reside, edo is shithole likewise lagos
Lagos happen to be a better slum than edo but both are still slum

So is lagosians better behaved

I would let this pass... Because youre from the fulani part of edo

I'm equally letting it pass because you are exhibiting those traits. Learn to put forward your point non aggressively it's a useful skill to learn. Then again most of you can't.. that's why it's called Bini...ile ibinu..land of anger, Angry people..Abeg Una matter tire me.

Take care of yourself
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 2:25pm On May 20, 2021
Hatima:

omosi I don't know u but I respect u for speaking d truth,so many things needs to change and it starts from us the indigenes of the state to do that,time don pass wen we go dey say becos na our state we no won speak I'll of the vices. Even the current governor is not doing well,no factory or industry,just hotels and night clubs..even people that have never step foot in the state are scared once they hear Edo or benin. 99percent of girls birthed and brought up in Edo state are not doing well both home and abroad and their mothers are the root cause of it because once the father talks,they turn him to vegetable that's If he is not retired to the small room looking like barbing salon/game shop built close to the house to rest for eternity while the woman becomes the landlady.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Hatima: 4:04pm On May 20, 2021
ekene101:
omosi I don't know u but I respect u for speaking d truth,so many things needs to change and it starts from us the indigenes of the state to do that,time don pass wen we go dey say becos na our state we no won speak I'll of the vices. Even the current governor is not doing well,no factory or industry,just hotels and night clubs..even people that have never step foot in the state are scared once they hear Edo or benin. 99percent of girls birthed and brought up in Edo state are not doing well both home and abroad and their mothers are the root cause of it because once the father talks,they turn him to vegetable that's If he is not retired to the small room looking like barbing salon/game shop built close to the house to rest for eternity while the woman becomes the landlady.

I don't even understand Nigerians..this isn't even an Edo issue again, stop being so sentimental! That's why alot of things aren't working in the country. If it's bad it's bad! Don't say na my brother or my sister. If your experience is good so be it but don't turn a blind eye to bad.

Even when you go to the hotels etc. You still get poor reception and terrible attitudes. Yet someone is there defending the place..what is in the state to defend?

What's in your country to defend.. Rather than talk about reorientation or demand better someone is there talking about disassociation.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Issues2(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2021
Lol Edo girls make I read comment abeg
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by carter009(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ekene101:
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2021
BigDan69:

That was how my uncle was killed o, in edo, if ur wife cheats and sleeps with u afterwards, u die slowly. Also most nini women as witches, as my uncle build house finish na so him turn to vegetable, na him tenant dey give am food true window. Wife and children no look him face again and she later confessed of all the atrocities. She converted the children to her cult. Omo me as an edo guy, I wouldn't even date not to talk of marry from my place.

Bleep off, all this lies from hell

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2021
ekene101:

Are you really edo

Truthshots
Areafada
Etinosa123
Etrusen
Samuk
KingOKON

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 6:43pm On May 20, 2021
gregyboy:

Are you really edo

Truthshots
Areafada
Etinosa123
Etrusen
Samuk
KingOKON
full blooded edo
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2021
Hatima:

I don't even understand Nigerians..this isn't even an Edo issue again, stop being so sentimental! That's why alot of things aren't working in the country. If it's bad it's bad! Don't say na my brother or my sister. If your experience is good so be it but don't turn a blind eye to bad.

Even when you go to the hotels etc. You still get poor reception and terrible attitudes. Yet someone is there defending the place..what is in the state to defend?

What's in your country to defend.. Rather than talk about reorientation or demand better someone is there talking about disassociation.

And there you're supporting lagos over edo and cursing esan and benins

And both you and ekene101 are from edo north

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by gregyboy(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2021
ekene101:
full blooded edo

You're not bro

You're fulani part of edo mixed with igbos

I doubt if you're from edo north probably you reside there, if you're from edo north i wont also be surprised anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Difficult To Handle Until They Have Been Fucckked (+16) / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Before You Cut Off That Friendship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.