Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) (58367 Views)

Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs / IBB @80: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Describes Him As A Patriot And Nationalist / Kamaru Usman Visits Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Invitationn: 8:54am On May 23, 2021
olamide0147:

This man ain't man of God all he does is keep pushing to be a powerful man in Nigeria flocks with big guns, he's the one who endorses almost all the politicians he's using God's name to fool gullible Nigerians I won't be surprised seeing him in hell
grin grin
Are you so sure you be in hell too??
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by tolugar: 8:55am On May 23, 2021
Someone that woke up and said the whole

country of 200million is pushing him to become

president is definitely a MAN OF FAITH

No doubt

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2021
Yahaya Bello wants to play the same religion card that APC used in 2015 , what he hasn't realized is that Nigerians are wiser now.....
As for E.A. Adeboye , I'm disappointed in him, because it's obvious he has now become a political agent used by our leaders to get support of the religiously brainwashed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Csami(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2021
VEXT:

Ok swine

I'm sure your parents are the f00ls donating to his church while they go hungry.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by ruffDiamond: 8:56am On May 23, 2021
This belefu too much..Christianity and hypocrisy be like butter and bread

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by donnie(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2021
Mtcheeew. He has started again.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Marulean: 8:56am On May 23, 2021
What do you expect from a man of God? Yorubas will say “aki n gbo buburu lenu abore “

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Teejay13(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2021
Politics is everywhere.

While money still remains the root of all evil!

Mhen of God have all bow to money, ain't surprise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by alhussein9(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2021
Oluboh:
Yahaya Bello keeps shocking me
I'm sure the visit isn't politically motivated

But the part of building a chapel in the government house really shows that Yahaya Bello is a great leader

So building a chapel is your own yardstick of knowing a great leader? Hmmmmm!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by ella45(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2021
Before you post anything about a man of God think carefully sonant person's had been sent to untimely death becos of that . Remember who God has bless no nam an course. Remember God place him there so I pity those of you using such words on him better retract your statement or wait for the consciquence

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by geewean(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2021
Even if Yahaya Bello likes he should host the Pope if APC do that silly mistake if fielding him for the election they will fail gallantly.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by okenwaa(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2021
Very useless news
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by ShaqFu: 8:59am On May 23, 2021
Pastor Adeboye should have told him to start paying salary. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by adoi: 8:59am On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
shocked
He was only adhering to government protocol of wearing those things to be able to access any government institution, not because of the virus.

Baba Adeboye wore face mask, his son wore nose mask yet he is encouraging a Governor that believes in faith over common sense

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Enculer: 8:59am On May 23, 2021
Adeboye is a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by avrilwisedata: 9:00am On May 23, 2021
Pastor Adeboye really needs to do away with politics and politicians smiley

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Enculer: 9:00am On May 23, 2021
ella45:
Before you post anything about a man of God think carefully sonant person's had been sent to untimely death becos of that . Remember who God has bless no nam an course. Remember God place him there so I pity those of you using such words on him better retract your statement or wait for the consciquence

Stupid slave.

Adeboye is a fraud.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Onepeople: 9:00am On May 23, 2021
Simeonee111:
Personally developing interest and love for this man
Nice to see this
that was how you developed love for Buhari that kept us in this mess ,to hiell with your love ,let yahya Bello govern your life and that of your family first.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 23, 2021
Sorry to say but Pa Adeboyo keep acting like the man in Aso Rock. I don't know who is there but they keep Pretending not to know what is happening in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by adoi: 9:03am On May 23, 2021
alhussein9:

A good leader is one who brings everyone to the table and not being nepotistic and ethnocentric and religiously biase.
So building a chapel is your own yardstick of knowing a great leader. Hmmmmm!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Chris2863(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
shocked

Baba Adeboye wore face mask, his son wore nose mask yet he is encouraging a Governor that believes in faith over common sense

grin grin the man is a clown
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Olawalelead(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2021
This man is a political masqurade...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 23, 2021
tolugar:
Someone that woke up and said the whole

country of 200million is pushing him to become

president is definitely a MAN OF FAITH

No doubt
grin grin that really amazed me. I don't know how Yaya got his statistics because I know that I didn't participate in the push
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Emmadoc: 9:08am On May 23, 2021
olamide0147:
May almighty God punish anyone that call this satan right hand man adeboye a man of God.

grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by ella45(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2021
Those that will just come here to post rubish and insult men of God I think they are jobless and can't even perform if they occupy any position , go look for a job and stop killing urself over whom God has blessed before you bring course upon your generation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by stanliwise(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2021
Oluboh:
Yahaya Bello keeps shocking me
I'm sure the visit isn't politically motivated

But the part of building a chapel in the government house really shows that Yahaya Bello is a great leader
You’re mad
He just appealed to religion and you’re talking rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Olawalelead(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2021
ella45:
Shut up! Can't you see where this man has pushed Nigeria to in the last 6 years.

Reason with your brain, and not Religion...

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by vikithor(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2021
[quote author=BigSarah post=101959117] grin Baba wan start again, angry...

If a man like Daddy GO can't say the truth, then who can? [/quote

Anyone who has compromised his Faith stand in this APC fulanised govt of buhari will repeatedly be making controversial statements cos the motives are not pure.
Rccg G.O, ,G O of Citadel of Global Community Church a.k a latter Rain Assembly continues disappointing..The later'a G.O this week said its youths that are to be blamed for bad governance.
Politician whose hands and not clean demonstrated faith, over corona virus, but the preachers of faith choose to take back seat in faith practice. Irony of christian doctrine and practice.
Learn how to drive better than you were shown or taught,learn driving manual or automatic car.We offer driving mentoring services where the trainee driver drives to office,business places as the instructor seats beside supervising.We also facilitate driving and vehicles licenses processing.
Call,WhatsApp or SMS our contacts below.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by stanliwise(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2021
ella45:
Those that will just come here to post rubish and insult men of God I think they are jobless and can't even perform if they occupy any position , go look for a job and stop killing urself over whom God has blessed before you bring course upon your generation
Omo na rubbish you just write here o

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by stanliwise(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Yahaya Bello wants to play the same religion card that APC used in 2015 , what he hasn't realized is that Nigerians are wiser now.....
As for E.A. Adeboye , I'm disappointed in him, because it's obvious he has now become a political agent used by our leaders to get support of the religiously brainwashed.
Nigerians are not wiser now.
We are very religious

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:12am On May 23, 2021
That's how they sold us Buhari and look at people in the front suddenly agreeeing with Yahaha bello. We are finished.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.