Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) (58346 Views)

Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs / IBB @80: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Describes Him As A Patriot And Nationalist / Kamaru Usman Visits Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Crooked pastor. Pastors and churches are Nigeria's main problem.
mosque and Iman too
Thy don't tell them d truth

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by dragunov: 2:25pm On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
It's all in a bid to sit in that sit as president, Buhari was endorsed by this man too, matter of fact he even has a wing man as the VP but upon all the country is in the worst shape since I was born ... I guess God should have shown him the present condition of the country back then when they were pushing Buhari as the new mesaih. Fast-forward to today and nigeria is practically a living hell.

Anybody that takes Adeboye seriously is doing that to his own peril. The nation is where it is because of his inability to speak the truth. Baba goes around with that mysterious air which gives you the impressuon that he is up to something spiritually significant. But its all theatrics. Baba ti je dodo, won ko le so ododo mo!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by freakz(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2021
so he should not say the truth// is the truth same as encouragement ?
Bodexman:

He encourages everywhere he go.

Is left for you to do the right thing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by lastempero: 2:48pm On May 23, 2021
The way men of God puts christianity into disrepute is painful n mockery to christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by DLuciano: 2:51pm On May 23, 2021
olamide0147:
Before any of his puppet quote me I want you to know there's no way you can be a pastor and keeps fuckin with those crazy guys destroying the country and it fuckin obvious a real and God's chosen will never involved with so many Nigerian demons
you don't know God, not His ways!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 3:07pm On May 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

So because he built a chapel he is a great leader? Africans willl always fall for the theatrics of religion
/
Adeboye is a pretentious political vulture with insatiable appetite for obscene worldly materials.

But all sins are covered with the toga of "man of God".

/

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 23, 2021
officialtonnie:
Pastor Adeboye et Yahaya Bello
God is saying something
This man should be president. He speaks the truth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 23, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Adeboye is a pretentious political vulture with insatiable appetite for obscene worldly materials.

But all sins are covered with the toga of "man of God".

/
How can you think correctly? You're inverted hammer.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2021
Nice one.. kudos to yahaya Bello... yahaya Bello for president..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 4:04pm On May 23, 2021
A real man of God remain neutral as far politics is conerned, they stay away from politics and politicians. Daddy GO, You really fall my hand and am disappointed at you, am very sorry to say this sir, you are not a man of God. Why publicly endorse a thief, incompetent and fraudulent governor??

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Hseffa: 4:59pm On May 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

So because he built a chapel he is a great leader? Africans willl always fall for the theatrics of religion
Story ballooned beyond range.
Govsrnment House- mosque & Chapel necessary.
Fuvking Fulanis caused these. Why they're not free politically in Guinea. Because they know them. Sekou Toure dealt with them mercilessly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Gfskw: 5:12pm On May 23, 2021
For what
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 5:16pm On May 23, 2021
Oluboh:
Yahaya Bello keeps shocking me
I'm sure the visit isn't politically motivated

But the part of building a chapel in the government house really shows that Yahaya Bello is a great leader

Great what?

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by olamide0147: 5:19pm On May 23, 2021
Tareq1105:

This is undiluted hatred Ola. Are you a Yoruba at all? I ask bcuz we're not known for this.

Please Olamide don't curse any man of God again. It's dangerous to your destiny and generation.

Please and please. It's not compulsory you must comment.

May God bless you as you abide by this brotherly advice.
Bro I'm a yoruba guy and to be honest I tell you non of these guys are man of God they are wolves in sheepskin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by olamide0147: 5:21pm On May 23, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Uhnmmm I'm not that religious just know what right and wrong

Should he detest them ?

Jesus dine with a tax collector right and uhmmm kinda spoke with a prostitute right?

But he doesn't endorses them nor does he shared from their loots, are you telling me adeboye doesn't collect gifts lmao
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by olamide0147: 5:22pm On May 23, 2021
taurusmena1:
Does that goes to say you will be in hell?
Well if that's where I end, naija is already duplicate of hell so no biggy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by 9jakool: 6:11pm On May 23, 2021
He failed to pay salary of civil workers while enriching his pocket and now he's a holy man all of sudden. Religion in Nigeria has always been tool to control the masses. And you have gullible individuals that will fall for this stunt.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:23pm On May 23, 2021
Oluboh:
Yahaya Bello keeps shocking me
I'm sure the visit isn't politically motivated

But the part of building a chapel in the government house really shows that Yahaya Bello is a great leader

How does building a chapel make yahaya bello a great leader?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:25pm On May 23, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Uhnmmm I'm not that religious just know what right and wrong

Should he detest them ?

Jesus dine with a tax collector right and uhmmm kinda spoke with a prostitute right?

From d little bible I no, d tax collectors and prostitutes came to him accepting they were sinners and looking for salvation. Remember that Jesus wasn't going about visiting d political leaders in his days. He was going about his father's business, looking for d lost souls, d poor and d sick
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:29pm On May 23, 2021
Mikecold:
Adeboye visiting states to coordinate RCCG there is no way he won't pay visit to the governors (he has gotten to that level where he can't sneak into a state and sneak out governors expect him like a dignitary)

Adeboye don't visit politicians in their homes, he doesn't visit ministers, only elected state heads

Other politicians come to his church of which he can't refuse them

Just imagine Jesus being in town and then he goes visiting king Herod or Pilate because he pulled crowds
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:38pm On May 23, 2021
ella45:
Those that will just come here to post rubish and insult men of God I think they are jobless and can't even perform if they occupy any position , go look for a job and stop killing urself over whom God has blessed before you bring course upon your generation

Let God confirm his word himself. He doesn't need u to start issuing threats to anyone. So u too, go and look for a job
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by ella45(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2021
Miserable fellows everywhere looking for attention who God has blessed no man can course . Continue talking about a man of God meanwhile your life's are been shattered jobless youths. Na adeboye be una problem is your father good enough ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by mathinips(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2021
1. A man as influencer as Pastor Adeboye can not go into a State and not visit the person incharge of the Security of the State (who happens to be the Governor of a State). With the level of insecurity and religious intolerance in the country

2. The SSG is a member of RCCG, which means she must as well influence the visit to the Governor.

3. The comment "Man of Faith" was ascribed to what the Governor did as touching Corona, which if we look deeply is true. GYB stood by his words as touching Corona, which all other settler in other State wish their Governor could have done something similar. Due to the stress and pains of caused by lockdown.

GYB aspirations to become President is also Faith in Action

4. All this does not meant endorsement

Please be guided and prepare for 2023
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Ehisod(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2021
Mikecold:
Adeboye visiting states to coordinate RCCG there is no way he won't pay a visit to the governors (he has gotten to that level where he can't sneak into a state and sneak out governors expect him like a dignitary)

Adeboye don't visit politicians in their homes, he doesn't visit ministers, only elected state heads

Other politicians come to his church of which he can't refuse them

As a man of God is he different from Samuel, Elijah, John, etc who told truth to power? If he has to be diplomatic in talking before politicians, he should keep quiet and avoid them. That was how he pushed his people to bring in the current hellish government.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Victor6998: 10:45pm On May 23, 2021
olamide0147:
May almighty God punish anyone that call this satan right hand man adeboye a man of God.
ah swear Bro
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by ezechi24(m): 10:59pm On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
It's all in a bid to sit in that sit as president, Buhari was endorsed by this man too, matter of fact he even has a wing man as the VP but upon all the country is in the worst shape since I was born ... I guess God should have shown him the present condition of the country back then when they were pushing Buhari as the new mesaih. Fast-forward to today and nigeria is practically a living hell.

AND HE HASEN'T SAID A PIN ABOUT IT...THIS SAME MAN ORGANISED A PROTEST IN JONATHANS REGIME, HE SAID A LOT OF THINGS AGAINST JONATHAN EVEN THOUGH HIS TENOR WASNT AS BAD AS THIS....BUT TODAY HE HAS TORNED TO A BLIND MAN HE DOEST EVEN HEAR FROM GOD CONCERNING NIGERIA ANYMORE....MEN OF GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by berbs: 11:29pm On May 23, 2021
Localordinary:
Baba don start again o. Naso he take convinced Nigerians to vote for Osinbajo and Bahari. Now this is happening. He should leave politics and face his calling.

Which yeye calling. This should show to us all that these daddy GOs are fake and it's very possible that they use every means possible to manipulate people including usage of voodoo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by berbs: 11:32pm On May 23, 2021
LaReinaa:
I thought this man recently lost a son.. won’t he stay at one place and stop politicking sad

His hands may not be clean. It's not unusual among influential and wealthy people. They use their loved ones for sacrifice and move on.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by berbs: 11:37pm On May 23, 2021
Gval123:
All the cathedral that was built in old turkey was later turned to mosque in new turkey. Anybody that commends a Nigerian politician at this horrible situation we find ourselves scares me. The faith of a politician is his personal biz with his/her God. He is not voted into position to have faith, but to use the resource of the people for the good of the people. Its time we stop these backward behaviour that has made us regress for too long. I am a redeemed member, I love my pastor, but i also know that pastors play politics. My only pain is politics like this is what gave birth to buhari and we are about to play another one, without regard for the ordinary people. My heart is bleeding

You had better prepare your plan B and C because if this self determination thingy that is coming up in a couple of months doesn't work out, e go madt ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by olamide0147: 12:00am On May 24, 2021
Xlns:
All of you making derogatory comments about a man of God, make I ask una question..... "Na una call the man into ministry?"
Has he come to beg you for money before? Who made you a judge?

Why not leave him alone for God to decide?
If you have any Holy Book, read it well and do what it says.

STOP SAYING THINGS THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!
God punish you for this your useless post where the man of God u dey mad?
U dey call person wey god no call u dash am man of god title, I swear and I want you to note this this man won't live to witness next election he will only be alive if he's truly a man of God and he never mixed God call with self interest
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by olamide0147: 12:04am On May 24, 2021
mathinips:
1. A man as influencer as Pastor Adeboye can not go into a State and not visit the person incharge of the Security of the State (who happens to be the Governor of a State). With the level of insecurity and religious intolerance in the country

2. The SSG is a member of RCCG, which means she must as well influence the visit to the Governor.

3. The comment "Man of Faith" was ascribed to what the Governor did as touching Corona, which if we look deeply is true. GYB stood by his words as touching Corona, which all other settler in other State wish their Governor could have done something similar. Due to the stress and pains of caused by lockdown.

GYB aspirations to become President is also Faith in Action

4. All this does not meant endorsement

Please be guided and prepare for 2023
Are u defending this special adviser to Lúcifer or what u better clear your ground so I can know the type of curse I go dash u probably from ijebu or from anambra

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock / FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.