Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) (58338 Views)

Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs / IBB @80: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Describes Him As A Patriot And Nationalist / Kamaru Usman Visits Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by hikiki(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2021
Baba no dey give this man hope oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by kapelvej: 9:50am On May 23, 2021
olamide0147:
Before any of his puppet quote me I want you to know there's no way you can be a pastor and keeps fuckin with those crazy guys destroying the country and it fuckin obvious a real and God's chosen will never involved with so many Nigerian demons
sincerely I agree with you. This yahaha Bello that killed and killed and killed to become a governor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by michoim(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2021
Oluboh:
Yahaya Bello keeps shocking me
I'm sure the visit isn't politically motivated

But the part of building a chapel in the government house really shows that Yahaya Bello is a great leader
Yeah
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Lonelypacifist6: 9:53am On May 23, 2021
ella45:
Before you post anything about a man of God think carefully sonant person's had been sent to untimely death becos of that . Remember who God has bless no nam an course. Remember God place him there so I pity those of you using such words on him better retract your statement or wait for the consciquence
Shouldn't you be concerned about your spellings?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by femi4: 9:55am On May 23, 2021
BigSarah:
grin Baba wan start again, angry...

If a man like Daddy GO can't say the truth, then who can?
O su mi o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Lonelypacifist6: 9:56am On May 23, 2021
BigSarah:
grin Baba wan start again, angry...

If a man like Daddy GO can't say the truth, then who can?
There's no truth anywhere everyone is after their own interest.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by urchcoded(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2021
ella45:
Before you post anything about a man of God think carefully sonant person's had been sent to untimely death becos of that . Remember who God has bless no nam an course. Remember God place him there so I pity those of you using such words on him better retract your statement or wait for the consciquence
my friend will you shatap there joor. Ur mumu never do?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by femi4: 9:58am On May 23, 2021
Oluboh:

But the part of building a chapel in the government house really shows that Yahaya Bello is a great leader
At the expense of inflicting pains on the masses. God is not in that kind of project
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by desiredhome: 9:58am On May 23, 2021
olamide0147:
Before any of his puppet quote me I want you to know there's no way you can be a pastor and keeps fuckin with those crazy guys destroying the country and it fuckin obvious a real and God's chosen will never involved with so many Nigerian demons
There is no difference between the Nigerian politicians and the Nigerian pastors,.....it's all about the money (the LOVE of MONEY is the root of all evils).... no one cares about you.....
The more you look the less you see.... grin grin grin grin

Selfishness/greed is killing us Africans

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by vibre: 10:05am On May 23, 2021
Adeboye is a disappointment

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Egabs(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2021
And what economy benefits has the chapel add to the kogi citizens ? This is how our religions leader keep messing up their self, that's why the country is the way it is today

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by system21: 10:07am On May 23, 2021
ella45:
If you can insult men of God, that means you can insult your parents too. better watch your words before you become poorer than how you are now because I know your condition is worst than been jobless . Adeboye is not a man you insult and go free continue and see we're you will land

Your foolishness is out of this world

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by KenModi(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2021
officialtonnie:
Pastor Adeboye et Yahaya Bello
God is saying something

Una don start dey do mumu because of religion again. Na so dem fool una say Buhari be the messiah to redeem Nigeria, una rush go vote am, now see how one Naira don become one Dollar. Make una try gets sense as 2023 dey come so; na God I take dey beg una.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by moriss33(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2021
Swrs
olamide0147:
May almighty God punish anyone that call this satan right hand man adeboye a man of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by moriss33(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2021
No b today sir....we been knew, to b honest most of them are....that's why can't talk truth to power.
vibre:
Adeboye is a disappointment
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

So because the built a chapel he is a great leader? Africans willl always fall for the theatricz of religion

I'm a Christian, and I will never agree with this constant nonsense of people building churches and mosques automatically becoming good people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by moriss33(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2021
Now y'all are seeing the light...pls spread the word.
Hussein035:
Very few people meets politician and discuss the pain of the masses. Usually when they meet they discuss personal issue and the politician gives them something or hope, they will come back to tell the masses that greed is an attribute of faith. God punish almost all of our so called men of God including alfas who turned us to slave to the politicians because of their greed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Belleful: 10:22am On May 23, 2021
Like Bello, like Trump.
If u know u know
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Philomath1212: 10:23am On May 23, 2021
officialtonnie:
Pastor Adeboye et Yahaya Bello
God is saying something

God is not saying anything...
These are just human beings enjoying themselves..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by loswhite(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2021
Oluboh:

Short sighted Christian.
Even the Devil can build a chapel and you all we say the Devil is man of faith....useless Nigerian Christians

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by BruncleZuma: 10:24am On May 23, 2021
Scammers; una don start again this season?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Philomath1212: 10:25am On May 23, 2021
ella45:
If you can insult men of God, that means you can insult your parents too. better watch your words before you become poorer than how you are now because I know your condition is worst than been jobless . Adeboye is not a man you insult and go free continue and see we're you will land

Funny man...
Yeye...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by loswhite(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

So because the built a chapel he is a great leader? Africans willl always fall for the theatricz of religion
Crazy Africans
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2021
Simeonee111:
Personally developing interest and love for this man
Nice to see this

You are not from Kogi State, obviously.

You can't see the whole picture.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by drealcivilceno(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Yahaya Bello for President!!! cheesy

Yeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!! Who is the motherfvcker that threw that stone? angry angry

U dey craze?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Kreme(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2021
olamide0147:

Na thunder go fire you and your useless Lúcifer right hand man called adeboye
Who deyyy??
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by MNDY(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2021
And there is extreme hardship in Kogi after Bello made deal with the LG chairmen he gave victory to.

He is cutting from their allocations which is making the chairmen to be paying 20% to workers/pensioners.

God will punish him for the hunger and pain he is causing Kogites.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by DDDEnterprises: 10:41am On May 23, 2021
drealcivilceno:

U dey craze?
Are you the one who threw the stone?
You dey mad? angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by humberjade: 10:41am On May 23, 2021
Oluboh:

Scam
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by MNDY(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2021
And there is extreme hardship in Kogi after Bello made deal with the LG chairmen he gave victory to.

He is cutting from their allocations which is making the chairmen to be paying 20% to workers/pensioners.

God will punish him for the hunger and pain he is causing Kogites...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock / FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.