Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) (58353 Views)

Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs / IBB @80: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Describes Him As A Patriot And Nationalist / Kamaru Usman Visits Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by yusufu16: 10:42am On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
shocked

Baba Adeboye wore face mask, his son wore nose mask yet he is encouraging a Governor that believes in faith over common sense

It shows the Governor has more faith than Adeboye and his son. Adeboye is too afraid to die of coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Draslo(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2021
officialtonnie:
Pastor Adeboye et Yahaya Bello
God is saying something
I spit on your brain
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by donnie(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

So because the built a chapel he is a great leader? Africans willl always fall for the theatricz of religion
I tell you ... Religion has made our people completely stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2021
This doesn't invalidate the fact that all politicians are criminals.

Ogun kill all of una together for there! angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 23, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s] fake pastor. undecided

I will soon send you back to where you came just wait, this time, the ban will be for months
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2021
Hmm!Yahaya Bello a man of faithlet somebody say alleluia!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by berbs: 11:02am On May 23, 2021
Our Gee Daddy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by berbs: 11:02am On May 23, 2021
donnie:
I tell you ... Religion has made our people completely stupid.

Very very.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Havertz10: 11:05am On May 23, 2021
cheesy gave him the key to his flat in heaven too grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Etuagievin(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2021
I doubt this. Adeboye should start being sincere
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by xcuggsm(m): 11:11am On May 23, 2021
Koryc:
Yahaya Bello trying to use the church to pursue his ambition.
Yahaya Bello is just sharing the national loot (sorry 'cake') to buy the endorsement of RCCG. Next Rev Mbaka will show face to collect his own.
YAHAYA BELLO IS REALLY A MAN OF FAITH AND A GOD FEARING MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Havertz10: 11:11am On May 23, 2021
ella45:
Before you post anything about a man of God think carefully sonant person's had been sent to untimely death becos of that . Remember who God has bless no nam an course. Remember God place him there so I pity those of you using such words on him better retract your statement or wait for the consciquence

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2021
Baba Adeboye should stop visiting these devil politicians, imagine what kogi are going through yet he's commending him for his failure

this height of it, self interest over humanity is a sin against God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Belial06: 11:21am On May 23, 2021
This thief will go wherever he can get money and call the person a man of faith

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 11:25am On May 23, 2021
olamide0147:
May almighty God punish anyone that call this satan right hand man adeboye a man of God.

This is undiluted hatred Ola. Are you a Yoruba at all? I ask bcuz we're not known for this.

Please Olamide don't curse any man of God again. It's dangerous to your destiny and generation.

Please and please. It's not compulsory you must comment.

May God bless you as you abide by this brotherly advice.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:25am On May 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

So because the built a chapel he is a great leader? Africans willl always fall for the theatricz of religion

most nigerians becomes fools, when it comes to religion......they say, the easiest way to scam any nigerian is through religion.......they will turn to zombies instantly.....so font be surprise, about those praising yaya bello.....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 11:26am On May 23, 2021
Csami:
Lol! He will sow seed in his church na. Christians, bunch of blind modafuckers!
Boom! If he replicates that in all of'em daddy GO churches, he's become the president ooo
Wicked, selfish, money-hungry 'men of God' angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 11:29am On May 23, 2021
Heavensent01:
Baba Adeboye should stop visiting these devil politicians, imagine what kogi are going through yet he's commending him for his failure

this height of it, self interest over humanity is a sin against God

I perceive he was in Lokoja for a church program.

It's therefore, courteous of him to see the governor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 11:31am On May 23, 2021
AuroraB:
Boom! If he replicates that in all of'em daddy GO churches, he's become the president ooo
Wicked, selfish, money-hungry 'men of God' angry

May God forgive you and your ignorance.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by dododawa1: 11:31am On May 23, 2021
Pastors, imams and politicians (a k a )(babalawo them) are slightly DIFFERENT.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 11:34am On May 23, 2021
Belial06:
This thief will go wherever he can get money and call the person a man of faith

May God forgive you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by kowalsky: 11:34am On May 23, 2021
Gval123:
All the cathedral that was built in old turkey was later turned to mosque in new turkey. Anybody that commends a Nigerian politician at this horrible situation we find ourselves scares me. The faith of a politician is his personal biz with his/her God. He is not voted into position to have faith, but to use the resource of the people for the good of the people. Its time we stop these backward behaviour that has made us regress for too long. I am a redeemed member, I love my pastor, but i also know that pastors play politics. My only pain is politics like this is what gave birth to buhari and we are about to play another one, without regard for the ordinary people. My heart is bleeding

How do you manage to remain a 'redeemer' after understanding that your pastor plays this level of shaddy politics?

Christ would never do this. Christ would never dine in happiness with wicked men who subjugate their people. Christ would never endorse the perverse and selfish gimmicks of a crass politician.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Belial06: 11:34am On May 23, 2021
Tareq1105:

May God forgive you.

He is a thief a bloody thief and a con man

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by BigYash: 11:37am On May 23, 2021
All these pastors sef. Who no gree pay people salary until he thought of becoming president, na him you call man of faith? This yahaya bello will be worst than abacha and buhari if mumu people vote for him again
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by rummmy: 11:41am On May 23, 2021
Make this man no bring down his church with this his unnecessary political visitations......I signed out from that church the day he visited buhari....

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Lawalemi(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2021
Na politics. We are all political animals
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Kam0007: 11:45am On May 23, 2021
Actually, I would think he is too old to lick this little boy's arse.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

So because he built a chapel he is a great leader? Africans willl always fall for the theatrics of religion
He is not great at alll,a malicious liar, someone who pays less than 30% of headmistresses salary..that one na governor...I would have continued to say more.but what do I know?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2021
What an irony..... Baba is a faith merchant on face shield... Even after drinking tea with God.
What happened to Heavenly Covid-19 body Armour.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Maintain21: 11:54am On May 23, 2021
Is a super man of faith
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by eedimo(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2021
Yahaya Bello on the move again
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Osaze456: 12:02pm On May 23, 2021
see below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed / Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.