Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) (58351 Views)

Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs / IBB @80: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Describes Him As A Patriot And Nationalist / Kamaru Usman Visits Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Arielle: 12:03pm On May 23, 2021
ella45:
Before you post anything about a man of God think carefully sonant person's had been sent to untimely death becos of that . Remember who God has bless no nam an course. Remember God place him there so I pity those of you using such words on him better retract your statement or wait for the consciquence
Go and learn how to spell before you come here to talk rubbish! Do you know how idiotic you sound? "God place him there" indeed!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by YemmyKamor: 12:03pm On May 23, 2021
Oluboh:
Yahaya Bello keeps shocking me
I'm sure the visit isn't politically motivated

But the part of building a chapel in the government house really shows that Yahaya Bello is a great leader

wow... religion NA wahala for common man
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Clinghton: 12:05pm On May 23, 2021
Am yet to see a man of God meet a politician or an influential man and tell him to repent from his/her evil ways.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by meccuno: 12:07pm On May 23, 2021
divinecode101:

I will soon send you back to where you came just wait, this time, the ban will be for months
So you are a BMC right? How much are they paying you? grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by SlyIg(f): 12:26pm On May 23, 2021
This man of God is always playing wrong politics.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 23, 2021
both of these Men will rot in the deepest parts of HELL. Yahya Bello sponsored killings during his re-election and his boys maimed many.. this Wolf of a pastor with his poor spiritual vision and gluttonous appetite for other people's tithes has joined hands and hearts with him. YOKED with Unbelievers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:35pm On May 23, 2021
INDEED VERY TRUE! VERY SINCERE MAN WHO SPOKE OUT AND PROTECTED KOGI PPL FROM SUFFERING WHEN THE PEOPLE NEEDED HIM MOST.
GOV.YAHAYA BELLO THE ONLY SENSIBLE GOVERNOR THAT NEVER ALLOWED COVID MANIPULATIONS TO DISTRUPT KOGI STATE SOCIO-ECONOMIC GROWTH. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Emmani360(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2021
So long gone are the days when prophets will stand in the presence of kings and criticize them of any wrong doing and also dash then at least on devastating prophesy from God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by nwachi2(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2021
Baba concentrate on your work of God that's purely defined winning of souls for God. Not everytime you go dey fall hands. If you wan become politician come out I go vote for you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by nemynely(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2021
On the other hand, was Baba just being sarcastic
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Beedude(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2021
BigSarah:
grin Baba wan start again, angry...

If a man like Daddy GO can't say the truth, then who can?
Baba will surely collect money for fuel when leaving Kogi. The money will be in millions . Truly, money answereth all.
He will never tell Yaya Bello what will make him angry. Religion is just like Politics.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by newoffer: 12:57pm On May 23, 2021
Bros all man dey hustle. 2015 we know how Dem influence demons to us
BigSarah:
grin Baba wan start again, angry...

If a man like Daddy GO can't say the truth, then who can?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 12:59pm On May 23, 2021
Tareq1105:

May God forgive you and your ignorance.
Getat! angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Xlns(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2021
All of you making derogatory comments about a man of God, make I ask una question..... "Na una call the man into ministry?"
Has he come to beg you for money before? Who made you a judge?

Why not leave him alone for God to decide?
If you have any Holy Book, read it well and do what it says.

STOP SAYING THINGS THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Havilah9779: 1:01pm On May 23, 2021
Paid agents everywhere...mtcheww
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

So because he built a chapel he is a great leader? Africans willl always fall for the theatrics of religion
You made me smile with this...

Nice one. They won't understand how politicians manipulate their emotions,till it's too late. Buhari is a prime example of such

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Xlns(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2021
Havilah9779:
Paid agents everywhere...mtcheww

Time shall tell
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Xlns(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2021
IF YOU CAN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE, SHUT UP!!

TALK IS CHEAP!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

So because he built a chapel he is a great leader? Africans willl always fall for the theatrics of religion
Their mentality is out of this planet.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by dederocs(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2021
Sir advice him to develop his state, and stop wasting his state resources on himself and nonsense. Religious leaders have been compromised.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2021
Tareq1105:

I perceive he was in Lokoja for a church program.

It's therefore, courteous of him to see the governor.

See your defence!!

RCCG Member, I guess.. sad

Wen Jesus Christ or Peter or Paul were doing dier evangelism in d Ancient times, did dey stop by any Governor's House to Chill or discuss political or even social issues??

Some of you truly worship your pastors!! undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Kaymaxine(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2021
That's why I like MFM olukoya, you will never see him on irrational visits like these lailai.
Someone that just lost his son cos of his visit to el rufai.
I believe baba adeboye has hidden flair for politics,he should just print postal sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Dreadlock69(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2021
olamide0147:
Before any of his puppet quote me I want you to know there's no way you can be a pastor and keeps fuckin with those crazy guys destroying the country and it fuckin obvious a real and God's chosen will never involved with so many Nigerian demons

Uhnmmm I'm not that religious just know what right and wrong

Should he detest them ?

Jesus dine with a tax collector right and uhmmm kinda spoke with a prostitute right?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by detectivejones: 1:40pm On May 23, 2021
Of all persons to be described as "a man of faith" Yahaya Bello, well I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Xlns(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2021
detectivejones:
Of all persons to be described as "a man of faith" Yahaya Bello, well I comment my reserve

He called him a man of faith....

What's wrong with that?

What is Faith?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Yahaya Bello for President!!! cheesy

Yeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!! Who is the motherfvcker that threw that stone? angry angry
lol
Big stone
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2021
Crooked pastor. Pastors and churches are Nigeria's main problem.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by NewLola(f): 1:51pm On May 23, 2021
Simeonee111:

Watch video below
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219317467141841&id=1065279265

Yahaya Bello should visit Bishop Oyedepo and hear his life history. I trust Oyedepo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Achz(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

U dey mind Adeboye and his cohorts.....mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2021
AfricanKingkong:
Sorry to say but Pa Adeboyo keep acting like the man in Aso Rock. I don't know who is there but they keep Pretending not to know what is happening in the country.
is buhari na
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2021
Beedude:

Baba will surely collect money for fuel when leaving Kogi. The money will be in millions . Truly, money answereth all.
He will never tell Yaya Bello what will make him angry. Religion is just like Politics.

Funny meme
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by chaberry(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2021
ella45:
Before you post anything about a man of God think carefully sonant person's had been sent to untimely death becos of that . Remember who God has bless no nam an course. Remember God place him there so I pity those of you using such words on him better retract your statement or wait for the consciquence
Ogbeni! Keep quiet
just open mouth waaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed / Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.