Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) (58317 Views)

Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs / IBB @80: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Describes Him As A Patriot And Nationalist / Kamaru Usman Visits Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by meccuno: 6:06am On May 23, 2021
[s]
Simeonee111:
The General Overseer, Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has described Governor. Yahaya Bello as a man of faith whose handling of the Corona Virus pandemic was an inspiring indication of stoic faith. A rare demonstration from a political leader, he said.

Applauding the Governor for his balanced approach to governance especially as it relates to issue of religious plurality, Pastor Adeboye praised the Governor on his tolerance and inclusiveness to the extent that the first-ever Chapel in Kogi State Government house was built by the Governor.

“we have heard and seen your show of faith in God particularly in dealing with the Corona Virus. It takes the man of faith to have acted the way you did and we are very very pleased with you. We have also heard the news of how you’ve been relating to people of every faiths to the extend that you built the first chapel in the government house, Lokoja, we are delighted, Sir. I want to assure you that we will keep on praying for you, we will keep on praying for the people of your state and i believe that the Almighty God will answer our prayers for you. Thank you fro granting us audience” Adeboye said.

He assured the Governor that they would continue to offer prayers for the Governor, the leadership of the state and the people of the state at large

In his response, Governor Bello expressed that the visit of the clergy was a gift and he was delighted to be hosting a father figure who served as a role model to many across the country, himself inclusive.

Governor Bello asserted that It was evil of any leader to continually do wrong without recourse to natural justice., adding that in Kogi State under his leadership, considering the circumstances surrounding how he became governor and his election for a second term, the resolve is to do good by providing credible and impacting governance.

He alluded that his administration’s strive to ensure ethnic, religious balance, fighting criminality and other modest achievements were only natural and mandatory obligations expected of leaders bequeathed with the people’s mandate.

The Governor tasked the revered and venerable clergy to continue to pray for the country, the state, both leadership and followership stating that all faith at this very period should harmonise to seek divine intervention for the nation instead of beating the drum of divisions and war.

Watch video below
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219317467141841&id=1065279265

https://bignews.insidestoryng.com/2021/05/22/you-are-a-man-of-faith-pastor-adeboye-to-gov-bello/
[/s] fake pastor. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:08am On May 23, 2021
olamide0147:

This man ain't man of God all he does is keep pushing to be a powerful man in Nigeria flocks with big guns, he's the one who endorses almost all the politicians he's using God's name to fool gullible Nigerians I won't be surprised seeing him in hell
Adeboye visiting states to coordinate RCCG there is no way he won't pay visit to the governors (he has gotten to that level where he can't sneak into a state and sneak out governors expect him like a dignitary)

Adeboye don't visit politicians in their homes, he doesn't visit ministers, only elected state heads

Other politicians come to his church of which he can't refuse them

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by ArewaWife(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2021
Mikecold:
Adeboye visiting states to coordinate RCCG there is no way he won't pay visit to the governors (he has gotten to that level where he can't sneak into a state and sneak out governors expect him like a dignitary)

Adeboye don't visit politicians in their homes, he doesn't visit ministers, only elected state heads

Other politicians come to his church of which he can't refuse them

At this point we need to refuse them from the churches. Thats the only way they can sit up. If you entertain them in church they'll believe that they are smart but when you disgrace them, stone them, They will know the power belongs to the people.

We can't continue like this, we need another approach to get to the politicians and that is making the church reject them, because I'm sure God has already rejected them.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by moufan: 7:43am On May 23, 2021
this adeboye frolic with every politician destroying the country and his disciples keep defending him.bunch of nincompoops

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:20am On May 23, 2021
ArewaWife:

At this point we need to refuse them from the churches. Thats the only way they can sit up. If you entertain them in church they'll believe that they are smart but when you disgrace them, stone them, They will know the power belongs to the people.

We can't continue like this, we need another approach to get to the politicians and that is making the church reject them, because I'm sure God has already rejected them.
I am sure you know the same God ate with sinners and even went to the tax collectors house because he came for the sinners too

Adeboye hasn't even been go to these tax collectors houses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Jacyeen(f): 8:27am On May 23, 2021
kiss
officialtonnie:
Pastor Adeboye et Yahaya Bello
God is saying something

GOD IS NOT SAYING ANYTHING
USE YOUR BRAIN.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by amstardi: 8:45am On May 23, 2021
Great
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by amstardi: 8:45am On May 23, 2021
Gyb next ratata c in c
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 8:46am On May 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

So because the built a chapel he is a great leader? Africans willl always fall for the theatricz of religion

He’s better than most south east governor..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by olioxx(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2021
But on a serious note, why should a so called man of God be associating with a political miscreant.
Religion is really a problem in Africa, Fela has said it all.
If you still believe in these so called Men of God, then you are on a long thing.
See them enjoying there heaven on Earth, and they will tell there believers to pray and bind and wait for there reward in Heaven.
Why can't this dumb Adeboye pray for miracle, so that insecurity issue can cease in Nigeria. Why?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Nuelito: 8:46am On May 23, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Kingcalls: 8:46am On May 23, 2021
Just look at our so called pastors....shame
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2021
[quote author=Oluboh post=101959011]Yahaya Bello keeps shocking me
I'm sure the visit isn't politically motivated

But the part of building a chapel in the government house really shows that Yahaya Bello is a great leader [/quote

let the marketing begin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by chubinwa(m): 8:48am On May 23, 2021
olamide0147:

This man ain't man of God all he does is keep pushing to be a powerful man in Nigeria flocks with big guns, he's the one who endorses almost all the politicians he's using God's name to fool gullible Nigerians I won't be surprised seeing him in hell
You already know you are going to hell. It's always good to be truthful to ourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by seunoj: 8:48am On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
Baba Adeboye wore face mask, his son wore nose mask yet he is encouraging a Governor that believes in faith over common sense

Dem no get faith on corona issues na him get
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by StPete: 8:48am On May 23, 2021
This Adeboye is so fake. Ask yourself why he appointed his sons to head his churches. Was that how Christ or any of his disciples make their siblings/children heads of the church? So much fakeness in this man, he hardly even speak against the evil of this government but exalts and exonerates Politicians as long as they grease his palms. I fucking detest all pastors in Nigeria except Pastor Sam Adeyemi even though I'm not a member of his church.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by BomiDesina: 8:48am On May 23, 2021
Glory of God must shine in this our country! A visit to Governor that owe 7 months plus in salary arrears smiley Hunnnn God need to return quickly and judge the earth> I am confused shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:48am On May 23, 2021
SMH....

In the rainmaker voice RELIGION NA POLITICS!

@SeniorWriter
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by DONFASZY(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2021
Thats d problems
They dont always say d truth
He also visit buga in aso rock n complimented him as good leader and here we are hungry n suffering

Jesus Christ feeds 5000 people bt we d hungry masses are feeding d righteous ones and yet we dont get d truth frm dem

Dis bello of a man ve nt done anytin gud in kogi state

Ask indigenous people frm dere

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
Baba Adeboye wore face mask, his son wore nose mask yet he is encouraging a Governor that believes in faith over common sense

Hahahaha u no go kill person joor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by sisisioge: 8:50am On May 23, 2021
Oluboh:
Yahaya Bello keeps shocking me
I'm sure the visit isn't politically motivated

But the part of building a chapel in the government house really shows that Yahaya Bello is a great leader

He carefully orchestrated the visit to send a political message of endorsement to us. Kudos to his PR team. Baba had better distance himself from the dude. Whew!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Polyglot7pointO: 8:50am On May 23, 2021
Simeonee111:

Watch video below
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219317467141841&id=1065279265

ahahahaha but pastor wear mask naaa?? I hope diz ambiguously constructed and spurious claims won’t be debunked as doctored , engineered out of context to attack Eachother again except pastor agrees bello is a man of faith and he isn’t..

I taya for human race especially the extracts from Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Dcoy: 8:50am On May 23, 2021
So why is Adeboye and his son wearing a face mask and shield....at the same time saying Corona is not real ...
So the mask na fashion?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Supernovafarouk(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:

This comment!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by PussyKing(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2021
Yeye he can't be president no matter how faithful you describe him

angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Thinktwicemybro: 8:51am On May 23, 2021
Which faith are we talking about here, is he not a Muslim? Ontop that he is owing workers for like forever!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Invitationn: 8:51am On May 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

So because the built a chapel he is a great leader? Africans willl always fall for the theatricz of religion
They've quickly forgotten this is a man desperately eyeing the presidency.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by karllemah44(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2021
All I see is 2 scam shaking each other

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by VEXT: 8:52am On May 23, 2021
Csami:
Lol! He will sow seed in his church na. Christians, bunch of blind modafuckers!

Ok swine
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Golan007: 8:53am On May 23, 2021
olamide0147:
Before any of his puppet quote me I want you to know there's no way you can be a pastor and keeps fuckin with those crazy guys destroying the country and it fuckin obvious a real and God's chosen will never involved with so many Nigerian demons

You mean like Jesus and the tax collectors?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by ella45(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2021
Before you post anything about a man of God think carefully sonant person's had been sent to untimely death becos of that . Remember who God has bless no nam an course. Remember God place him there so I pity those of you using such words on him better retract your statement or wait for the consciquence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Akinwunmi Ambode's Swearing In As Lagos Governor / Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.