Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? (30211 Views)

Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by kingreign(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2021
GOFRONT:
I want to be the one to be fvcking madam Fati who recently lost her husband in a plane crash.....

Now that she is bereaved, if i shag her, my dikc will supply her the fortitude to bear the loss of her COAS hubby.

Womans pvssy so drippingly wet as she turn me on anytime I see her face at Naowa meetings

Some comments seem silly and harmless till they take another dangerous dimension in which the commentator can't excuse himself from the hell he caged himself in.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by The5DME(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2021
I just want my d... ick cap sucked. That's all and then I cum in her eyes.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Shittaakeem(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2021
Bleep an Albino
Bleep Identical twins

Has anyone bleeped an Albino before

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ChiefSosa(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2021
Ishilove:

Oshey! Master Slayer. Slayer of small cats cheesy
Lol. Play safe, cat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 23, 2021

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2021
ericmaestro:
I want to have a party with my gf and another guy..want to watch her get bleeped hard by another guy..am in lag for anyone who's interested to try this out

Already did this. What do you think about a foursome?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Ekitibiased(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2021
Aditkd:
Hmmn. Fantasy. 3 and 4 some with a guy I date. Watch him screwing a babe or babes while I sit and watch with a glass of fine whiskey or scotch.
Trying out smoking some pot with my guy after which we have sex
If I eventually get married, having 3 some or 4 some with hubby involved.
Hmmn. Have tons of fantasy oo��
Giving my guy blow jobs while he drives etc.
Fantasy na wa cheesy cheesy cheesy .
Let me leave it this way. Just crazy things, in a society of ours your fantasy will just die in your
Mind.

Let's do the do, some still possible irrespective of society. Discreet service,that's all

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2021
Shittaakeem:
Bleep an Albino
Bleep Identical twins

Has anyone bleeped an Albino before

Gfon already said something similar. Someone else also talked about identical twins. So this might be a common fetish

I have seen a roadside albino prostitute years ago. I'm sure she sold well because she'll be a fantasy to many

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2021
Aditkd:
Hmmn. Fantasy. 3 and 4 some with a guy I date. Watch him screwing a babe or babes while I sit and watch with a glass of fine whiskey or scotch.
Trying out smoking some pot with my guy after which we have sex
If I eventually get married, having 3 some or 4 some with hubby involved.
Hmmn. Have tons of fantasy oo��
Giving my guy blow jobs while he drives etc.
Fantasy na wa cheesy cheesy cheesy .
Let me leave it this way. Just crazy things, in a society of ours your fantasy will just die in your
Mind.

When I was looking for the 2nd guy for my party. I found 2 guys. One was married another was engaged. My girl didnt like any of the women involved. She had never had a girl on girl experience and already had the idea of what her perfect girl should look like.
But foursomes covers all possibilities. But imagine if 2 married couples had regular 4 some parties. Shid!

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2021
Twoclans:
I have always had this fantasy of watching a guy I am in a relationship with have sex with another woman while i am in the room . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They dont ever agree when I ask them undecided undecided undecided.I wonder why?

They never agree cos they're smart enough to know you'll be jealous and ruin the whole thing.

I have spoken to many ladies about their preference and they prefer 2 guy 3-sums because they can't stand to see their guy bang another chic... Esp when the chic is loud as f^kk.

I might create another thread or a group to exchange these stories cos I know people do have stories..

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Iykejohn419(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2021
ArticleBeast:

You shag inside masallashi? Why you dey lie? Mosque wey women no dey enter and never empty.

He said he stagged the muslim wife in an hotel room not "MASALLASHI"

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ArticleBeast: 8:38pm On May 23, 2021
Iykejohn419:

He said he stagged the muslim wife in an hotel room not "MASALLASHI"
I for fear o....Masallashi for my area safe pass barrack...Like pin no go fit drop wey dem no turn look you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2021
Patricko79:

Let's create the group bro

I'm thinking about it.. Will update you
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by RioCarputo(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2021
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by AnalScatLover: 8:12am On May 24, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
one woman from nairalanders here dey do am.
she dey Lagos
who is she..... Let me know
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Ugandatales: 8:42am On May 24, 2021
Greatblackpimp:

When I was looking for the 2nd guy for my party. I found 2 guys. One was married another was engaged. My girl didnt like any of the women involved. She had never had a girl on girl experience and already had the idea of what her perfect girl should look like.
But foursomes covers all possibilities. But imagine if 2 married couples had regular 4 some parties. Shid!

It's called swinging. A lot of white couples in America do it.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2021
ok
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by JuanDeDios: 4:22pm On May 24, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
My own na muslim woman for inside massalachi with her hijab on....i want her to be screaming allahu akbar as i dey fire from back
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You don't want your head to remain on your neck at all.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by chukwuebuka65(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My all-time sexual fantasy;
Shagging a widow on top of her husband's grave a night after his interment.

This is just for the thrill of knowing her husband is watching but can't do a thing about it.
Sadly, the closest I've gotten to this is shagging a widow at her husband's service of songs.
lies from pit of hell

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Lilpen3758: 4:43pm On May 24, 2021
galantjoe:
I really want to have three-some
With 2 gals.

Any interested gals should send pm

All expenses will be paid
send me small thing my take hold body nah
0488742943 GTB
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by VinaCrush(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2021
Really wanna bang any slim ladies i don't know to the core, just wanna hold one and stretch her pussy out, wouldn't mind banging a married woman and fill her up too. Well I've banged a lotta muslim chick while in Gombe but wouldn't mind doing it again wink .
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by VinaCrush(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2021
ericmaestro:
I want to have a party with my gf and another guy..want to watch her get bleeped hard by another guy..am in lag for anyone who's interested to try this out

Wished i was in lag
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by VinaCrush(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2021
Greatblackpimp:

I'm thinking about it.. Will update you

I'm in just in case bro

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Vic2Ree(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2021
This thread made my day
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Judas1X: 5:52pm On May 24, 2021
Fucking a bítch in the rain; fucking a bítch in the back of a moving vehicle; fucking a bítch at the back of a church during night vigil; fúcking a bítch on the moon

I know the last one is near impossible but I'm just curious about the astrophysics of shagging a chick in space grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by khiaa(f): 6:00pm On May 24, 2021
blingxx:
F*cling a transgendered lipsrsealed

Gay
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by pregnantMan: 6:18pm On May 24, 2021
Banging an army woman is one festish i want to achieve lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2021
pregnantMan:
Banging an army woman is one festish i want to achieve lipsrsealed

A woman in uniform or specifically a female soldier

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by pregnantMan: 6:29pm On May 24, 2021
Greatblackpimp:

A woman in uniform or specifically a female soldier
a woman in army uniform.. also I would love to shag a nun in her dress wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist / When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.