Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (690040 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mobi22: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Teenie19 how far naw
Anything yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Halifaxguy: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please could someone help me to respond to my question. I submitted a web form last Monday, choosing Nigeria as my visa office, and the message displayed was the webform will be sent to Lagos office. But from going thru this thread it seems I should have choose Kenya as the processing country. Do I need to resend this webform this time to nairobi office or will the Lagos office that were they likely recipient of the first webform, forward it to the appropriate visa office in this case nairobi office? Please your responses are urgently needed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Halifaxguy:
Please could someone help me to respond to my question. I submitted a web form last Monday, choosing Nigeria as my visa office, and the message displayed was the webform will be sent to Lagos office. But from going thru this thread it seems I should have choose Kenya as the processing country. Do I need to resend this webform this time to nairobi office or will the Lagos office that were they likely recipient of the first webform, forward it to the appropriate visa office in this case nairobi office? Please your responses are urgently needed

You dont need to choose any place.. as long as the webform has gotten to LAGOS, LAGOS will send the same mail or webform to the appropriate office handling your application. They know with the help of your UCI and APPLICATION NUMBER.

YOU CAN RESEND THE WEBFORM AGAIN IF YOU WISH.. ITS SAFE

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lambsbread: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please anyone one has IRCC contact number. Help me please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Halifaxguy:
it would be more convenient if you have sent it to Nairobi but if your Webform contains important documents/explanations, they will forward it to Nairobi. Usually, you can still send the same Webform to Nairobi Kenya, though as of this week, Visa Office Specific Webform is not working. So you can't really do that now.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Peacekid(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ghost update just now

March 6th applicant

Upfront medical done

Eligibility review started June 30th

May God help

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chipo14: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Any update on your application? I haven't read an update from you in a while

Teenie19:
So so happy with all these PPR news!!!! Let it keep raining baba God!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by porchy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Be like say e don reach to begin bombard them with calls abi lol

lambsbread:
Please anyone one has IRCC contact number. Help me please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OBANLABAMIDELE2: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Kindly Type a detailed explanation on how it happened and also show evidence to support your claims. If someone has made the initial payment to you, show them the transfer receipt for the payment you made to the individual that defrauded you.
Remind them how Nigeria MasterCard you have could not make the payment and leading you to outsource for someone to make the payment on your behalf
More people will make input here so you can be properly guided

Thank you very much ���
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JosephYemsol(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
helooo mr Suomy!!!

i sight u sir

SuomyNona:

Sent a dm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hello, house,
I want to book for biometric for Monday next week, can I book now?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kennyjoy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Respect!!! Thank you so much.

See the links below for Computer Science related PG. Cert programs (Opooooor!!!!)

PG.Certs in Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence programs and the colleges offering them
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/454#100335280

PG. Cert in N+/Wireless Networking Programs
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/183#98480855

PG.Cert in Software development
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/247#98968013

Other Computer Science related PG. Cert Programs
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/431#95227017

Lower Credit in HND might be likened to a 3rd Class, and such applicant would need to do some packaging in his/her application in order to stand a chance for a Post Graduate Certificate (PG. Cert) Admission.

That being said, see the contents in the 2-links below

Possible Solution/Way for a 3rd class Graduate/Lower Credit to get Admission for a PG. Cert program in a College
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/411#100048422

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/700#97090650

Potential Documents needed to apply for admission in a College for PG. Cert (Most especially at Ontario Colleges)
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/221#103080983

Await response to your other questions from the Gurus & other members of this platform[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Peacekid:
Ghost update just now

March 6th applicant

Upfront medical done

May God help

Congratulations in advance

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Iffylove:
Hello, house,
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Not yet! but I can feel my testimony is around the corner! thanks for checking in.

Mobi22:
Teenie19 how far naw
Anything yet?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Chipo14:
Any update on your application? I have read an update from you in a while

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Do you mean Saskatchewan? If Yes, then he is a current MP in Saskatchewan.. As seen as attached..
Ketima:

can you @makano or the gurus help confirm if Kevin Waugh is the current MP for Saskatoon? hope I'm not breaking any rule publishing such a name here? lol

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by anike2011: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Being waiting for your testimony. Congrats once again.
Kkddyit:
Veryyyyyy long post alert!!!

PPR for my entire family grin grin. Our God is faithful.

In 2018 after a family trip to Dubai, we concluded exploring Canada or Australia.

After several attempts at the EE, we decided to go through the study permit route.
With my MSC, I decided to look for a PhD admission in 2018. (This was a rigorous process) I finally got an admission in December 2020.

Application submitted Jan 15th 2021
Biometric done Jan 19th updated same day.
NSE request Feb 2nd, for MBS and IELTS.
Responded same day and acknowledged Feb 5th. I only submitted my IELTS and LOE for the MBS
Upfront medical updated Feb 11.
Spouse eligibility and one of the kids started Feb 11.
Longest waittttttt of my life.
My eligibility started April 12.
Requested for 1st note, no so much information.
2nd note, status came back as recommend interview.
3rd note, received May 26th, status came back as review required.
In between, there were ghost updates.
Last ghost update was on 12th July.
PPR 22nd July.

Documents submitted.
For me:
All the Immigration documents
WES document
My certificates (ND, HND, BSC, MsC, CIPM, ICAN)
Email exchanges between I and my supervisor.
CV ( I have been working in a corporate environment all my life, so you dont have to be in academics to convince the VO for your PhD)
Property valuation for my landed properties. (Not professional valuation, just got a letter from the property company)
Pay slips for the last 3months.
Promotion letter
Police report
Vehicle document
Marriage certificate
My complementary card
Work ID card
Pension statement.
NYSC certificate
Passport pages for travel history. (SA, Kenya and UAE) I never travel well well. Lol
Family pictures
LOE

POF
Partial funding of 14k CAD per annum
Stanbic mutual funds statement. N5.8mio
Bank statements $4k and N1.2mio
Fixed deposit: 11mio

For my wife:
Her work related do documents (ID, trainings, promotion letters etc)
Her stanbic pension statements
LoE
Her certificates

For the kids:
Vaccination cards
Birth certificates
School pictures
Reports cards

Guys, I won't say my application was perfect, but his grace was sufficient. And at 38yrs, age shouldn't be a barrier! I'm sure someone is inspired. I'm still speechless!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bunmijab: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
After going through the thread from June I'm overwhelmed and very happy to see so many PPR since June. I rejoice with all those that got PPR for September intake and for as many hopefuls too I rejoice and celebrate with you in advance. My prayer is God that started it will definitely perfect it with resounding testimonies and bring our dreams to reality.

Massive congratulations....

Stay positive grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
No update and you?

Chipo14:
Any update on your application? I have read an update from you in a while

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Iffylove:
Hello, house,
Thank you.
Yes, sure you can.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Petrrr: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
shupy:

Order it. It will provide more insight. And no I do not think school choice affects decision. Program choice does.
thanks!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CHIKACIC: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
phummy1821:
Heavenly Father Jehovah I can see what you are doing for others please remember my family too.
#January24th applicant.

Oh my goodness! It will surly end in praise!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kunbeeee: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
I'm so glad to see all the PPRs flowing today!. Congrats to you all. It seems like IRCC is trying to meet up with the promise of Aug 6. I'm so happy about that! grin grin

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Good morning,
Visa Application wise, there is an 85% red flag on a Visa Application of a BSC holder going for another BSC in Canada. A Visa officer won't find it convincing

Age wise: if you are less than 24 years old, it's not advisable for you to go for a B.SC degree, age 17-24 is like the basic age to apply for a B.SC

Career/Academic Progression wise
In your best interest, if you have a minimum of 2.1 (without any obvious study gap), it's logical for you to go for for an MSC program related to what you studied as an undergraduate. You can also go for an PG.Cert in a Program you have work experience in despite having a 2.1

If you have a 2.2, go can go for a PG. Cert. in a program related to your work experience , you can also go for a PG. Cert related to your Degree if there is no obvious study gap

Await more response from the gurus and other members of this platform

I have a B.S.C in microbiology biology 2.1 ....applied for a post secondary diploma program in Environmental protection technology.....visa was approved.....I believe I was lucky ....And God really want me to be in Canada grin grin grin

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
THANK YOU

EmeeNaka:
Yes, sure you can.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Peacekid:
Ghost update just now

March 6th applicant

Upfront medical done

May God help
wow!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CHIKACIC: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Peacekid:
Ghost update just now

March 6th applicant

Upfront medical done

May God help

Amen! It will end in praise.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kunbeeee: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
So my school is in Ontario and I am to resume this September. Since the fall session is online, I am thinking of landing in winnipeg. I have someone in winnipeg I can stay with and my 14 days QR plan will also be in winnipeg.
I'm wondering if this will raise any issues at the point of entry.
Please can anyone advise or has anyone done something like this recently?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
kunbeeee:
I'm so glad to see all the PPRs flowing today!. Congrats to you all. It seems like IRCC is trying to meet up with the promise of Aug 6. I'm so happy about that! grin grin
they're not doing enough. There are many applicants waiting for Decision. It's not more than 2PPRS per day on average

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
makano:
There is nothing like Saskatoon. Do you mean Saskatchewan?

If that's the case, yes sir.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cflow10: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please guys, I need a quick answer. Number 1 on the consent form that asks for Name(printed ), are we to write it with a pen or edit the PSF for number 1 before printing ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12