Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West (33935 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. / MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

You still don’t get it
We don’t live by in the eyes of God principle in Yoruba land
I know you have mentioned you are from offa
Why can’t you impose sharia law on yourself despite majorty Muslim population

Then you must be very ignorant to think we Muslims follow some weird concept of God that you hold.

I'm not from Offa, but I'm from Kwara
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by writeprof(m): 1:29pm On May 27, 2021
These people are not ready to RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA AT ALL
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 1:29pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Then you must be very ignorant to think we Muslims follow some weird concept of God that you hold.

Good so focus on kwara/ kogi leaving “arewa”
Before pokenosing into SW wahala

You can’t even remove emir of Ilorin but you here telling half lies to ensure Yorubas take religion over culture
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by WATCHMANX: 1:30pm On May 27, 2021
"

TMC representative, Abdulganihu Bamidele said: "We want to partner for the creation of Sharia courts in the southwest because of our population of Muslims."- Satanic agents! That's how Islamic terrorism and societal collasse took hold of the North!
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by 4four(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Let me ask you a question, which law is the right one, Shari'ah or secular laws? I genuinely wanna know, I'm Muslim and Yoruba too
pls leave me with secular laws, let GOD judge me not hypocritical human being like me to judging me on behave of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 1:33pm On May 27, 2021
WATCHMANX:
"

TMC representative, Abdulganihu Bamidele said: "We want to partner for the creation of Sharia courts in the southwest because of our population of Muslims."- Satanic agents! That's how Islamic terrorism and societal collasse took hold of the North!

The aim is to establish sharia court in Yoruba land
Headed nationally by no one else than the Fulani Satan of sokoto who has refused to rotate leadership of Islam
With a Sharia in Yoruba land the conquest of yoruba land is complete as it will give Fulani direct access to Yoruba affairs under the guise of religion

Then they will use that to launch and influence Yoruba politics and firm up control of Nigerian state

I can support religious courts only under an independent Yoruba country where there’s no external agenda

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 1:34pm On May 27, 2021
4four:
pls leave me with secular laws, let GOD judge me not hypocritical human being like me to judging me on behave of God

Gbam !
Let our relationship with God be personal
Beansandbread is clearly a fanatic

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by laiperi: 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
Sharia courts only for Talikawa that cannot catch any Fulani or even Hausa claiming Fulani blood.

Why is this debated at the Federal level in the first place?

This foreign Christian and Muslim religious competition in Africa remains a distraction for capturing slaves in 2021.

Soon there will be rights for Hindu and Buddhist courts.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by ayorinde217(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:

I'm not disappointed, a typical Yoruba Muslim from west are liberal and won't support your sharia law
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2021
ayorinde217:

I'm not disappointed, a typical Yoruba Muslim from west are liberal and won't support your sharia law
You think so? The people who are pushing for it are from South West na grin

Now I see why y'all love liberal Muslims
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 1:46pm On May 27, 2021
ayorinde217:

He’s a kwara Muslim man from Ilori/offa

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 1:47pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
You think so? The people who are pushing for it are from South West na grin

Now I see why y'all love liberal Muslims

It’s from Lagos state which happens to have minority Muslim population anyways
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2021
4four:
You didn't answer my question, it's a simple question egbon.

You say you're Muslim and I'm asking you, which law is the right one in the sight of God, Shari'ah which was given to his prophet (salallaahu alayhi wasalam) or secular which was concocted by some men?
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

Good so focus on kwara/ kogi leaving “arewa”
Before pokenosing into SW wahala

You can’t even remove emir of Ilorin but you here telling half lies to ensure Yorubas take religion over culture
We don't want the Emir out tho, if we want he'll be out. Plus I told you earlier, I'm not from Ilorin and my ruler is an Oba
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 1:48pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
You didn't answer my question, it's a simple question egbon.

You say you're Muslim and I'm asking you, which law is the right one in the sight of God, Shari'ah which was given to his prophet (salallaahu alayhi wasalam) or secular which was concocted by some men?

He just answered yiu he’s not a jihadist
Na by force to be over religious
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 1:48pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
We don't want the Emir out tho, if we want he'll be out. Plus I told you earlier, I'm not from Ilorin and my ruler is an Oba

Well Yorubas don’t want sharia law
When we do you will know
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

Yoruba land won’t be a case of different laws applying to different people
We are not a THEOCRACY state like the Lebanese
We are a unified traditional group that allows Islam & Christainity but both religions don’t dictate to us

Can you show us prove common law is from Christianity

Cause the equivalent of sharia law is canon / mosaic law. Which like sharia won’t see the light of the day
Besides no one has stopped you from living as a Muslim for so called 200 years

Your focus should be Yorubas in kwara & kogi having boundary adjustments
Muslims of Lebanon are allowed to judge their affairs with Shari'ah, even in Israel (to some degree) were they make up less than 20%. How come we can't in Yorùbá land were we make up a huge population?

And for common law, make that research on your own
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

Well Yorubas don’t want sharia law
When we do you will know
I'm Yoruba and I want, and clearly you've seen some Muslims that want demanding for it. Don't worry, keep calm
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

He just answered yiu he’s not a jihadist
Na by force to be over religious
He didn't answer o, I'm not asking which does he want. But as a Muslim, which is the right one in the sight of God. There's a difference
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 1:52pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
I'm Yoruba and I want, and clearly you've seen some Muslims that want demanding for it. Don't worry, keep calm

Well I’m Yoruba and don’t want it keep calm
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 1:52pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
He didn't answer o, I'm not asking which does he want. But as a Muslim, which is the right one in the sight of God. There's a difference

You still don’t get it
Yorubas are not a religious group !
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

Well I’m Yoruba and don’t want it keep calm
You're a Christian and so you don't matter grin
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 1:53pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Muslims of Lebanon are allowed to judge their affairs with Shari'ah, even in Israel (to some degree) were they make up less than 20%. How come we can't in Yorùbá land were we make up a huge population?

And for common law, make that research on your own

Well that’s Lebanon
This isn’t Lebanon
This is Yoruba law and there’s Cultural superiority
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 1:54pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
You're a Christian and so you don't matter grin

Still a Yoruba so it does matter
A SW for that matter
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

Well that’s Lebanon
This isn’t Lebanon
This is Yoruba law and there’s Cultural superiority
But you were mentioning Lebanon as if it helps you but it doesn't, even as evil as Israel is, they allow it for the Muslims. You must be crazy if you think you can decide what I rule with, don't worry. Watch out, it's small by small.

I'm not against Oduduwa Republic o, but I'm against what would disrupt me from practicing my religion the way I want. I don't impose on people, you're free to do whatever you wanna do as a Christian, but return that favor to me. Don't disturb me, if you deny me my rights, then you're not going to earn anything because I'll fight you with everything I've got
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

You still don’t get it
Yorubas are not a religious group !
This is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile, really? grin Why are the top leaders of bigoted Pentecostal churches Yorùbás?
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 2:00pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
But you were mentioning Lebanon as if it helps you but it doesn't, even as evil as Israel is, they allow it for the Muslims. You must be crazy if you think you can decide what I rule with, don't worry. Watch out, it's small by small.

I'm not against Oduduwa Republic o, but I'm against what would disrupt me from practicing my religion the way I want. I don't impose on people, you're free to do whatever you wanna do as a Christian, but return that favor to me. Don't disturb me, if you deny me my rights, then you're not going to earn anything because I'll fight you with everything I've got

Alfa
Let it sink in your head
Churches and mosques won’t play significant role in our social fabric
If you like come with half lies on common laws being Christian laws
No shariah:canon law in Yoruba land
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Insectkiller: 2:00pm On May 27, 2021
In all the issue on ground...

Is this what a reasonable person shloud be thinking

Distraction shouldnt be accepted..
Distraction should be criminalize...and the people that brought this are criminals and they should be investigated

Stoopid ones everywhere..

sad shocked
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 2:01pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
This is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile, really? grin Why are the top leaders of bigoted Pentecostal churches Yorùbás?

Do they have courts ?
Do they determine who governs Yoruba land

They are well organized but they are subdued
Do you see Adeboye Oyedepo creating courts dabbling into political despite having a lot of $$$ and church branches to effect such

Are Muslims not campaigning in those churches ?

Same way Christian campaign in mosuqe
Yoruba land is different
We have subdued both Islam and Christianity
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by stalexy: 2:02pm On May 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Nothing will happen. Do you even know there is a Sharia court in Abuja and Ilorin?

Forget it. It is easier said than done. Ilorin and Abuja are only testing ground. They have more if Muslims Dan other religions. U can't compare them with south west , most especially Lagos
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

Alfa
Let it sink in your head
Churches and mosques won’t play significant role in our social fabric
If you like come with half lies on common laws being Christian laws
No shariah:canon law in Yoruba land

Yorùbás are not homogeneous, so it'll be foolish to demand Shari'ah as the canon law of the land. All I'm saying is, Shari'ah law for the Muslims, that's all.

You called me a terrorist for no reason other than I'm demanding for my rights which is granted by the constitution of Nigeria, you can say whatever you want, but that wouldn't stop me or other reasonable Muslims from demanding what we want.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 2:05pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Yorùbás are not homogeneous, so it'll be foolish to demand Shari'ah as the canon law of the land. All I'm saying is, Shari'ah law for the Muslims, that's all.

You called me a terrorist for no reason other than I'm demanding for my rights which is granted by the constitution of Nigeria, you can say whatever you want, but that wouldn't stop me or other reasonable Muslims from demanding what we want.

Who called you terrorist

Looool you only called yourself what you think you are

Yorubas are homogenous but a religiously diverse group but united by a Yoruba culture headed by Ooni enforced by Alaafin
You can join Arewa to enjoy full Islamic Emirate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Meets David Cameron In London / Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.