Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West (33936 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. / MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by moriss33(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2021
Nigeria doesn't need another fulani/muslim president...we need xtians this time cuz they (jihadist) won't stop pushing for this untill its done & knowing politicians they would always sellout against our collective interests just to retain power.
Omolomo4eva:
Thats the real objective
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by slowice(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2021
They seriously want the implementation of a law that chops off people's hands and legs for committing minor offences? In the south west of all places? People known for being cerebral and in a supposedly circular country. Pissful people
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by starlingbawa(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2021
Just look at the foolishness of some of this law makers all in a bid to please a sitting President from the North.

Do just that and create real problems for the region in years to come.

Like they don't know that Muslims in the North also see them as Infidels.

Fools!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by PrinceGallant: 9:33am On May 27, 2021
Some people know how to give headache to those who are bitter in the society. This news will make them wailing, let them die with their rage
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2021
Ludlum:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/26/senate-considers-proposal-create-sharia-courts-south-west

imagine this Yoruba Muslim have opportunity to ask anything but all them need is a big sharia court!

stupid
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Mjpem23(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2021
[quote author=lampvoice post=102096665]How true is this?

Why now?

Ahh so dem go ban alcohol be that
Noo they can’t ban Alchol bro....
there’s Sharia Court in ilorin and anybody can go to his or her favorite spot to drink even to stupor......
Sharia law can’t work where in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Sheuns(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2021
Sharia law can’t work in the south west. Shariah law as stipulated by Islam should only be used where the region is dominated mostly by Muslims. These TMC guys (tablik) know these and are just trying their luck. I can bet some other Muslim groups will oppose it.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by SouthEastFacts: 9:38am On May 27, 2021
triple996:
Waillers will die of heart attack after reading dis news.
Meanwhile somewhere in aba
Yet no evidence to show this is Aba.

Anyway, we still have worst roads here in Lagos, come to Ikorodu, the most developed non-capital city in the entire SW excluding Lagos island (a non-yoruba land), yet Ikorodu can never measure up to Aba's foot print.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by stalexy: 9:38am On May 27, 2021
Oharina:

Omo im not going anywhere, southwest is my home. Don't worry we Yoruba muslims will see to it that sharia south west will be viable. And as a christian u are, u have to convert to the religion of peace (Islam) cos christianity will not be tolerated in our sharia core south west.
Haa! Won ti brain washed eleyin. Continue deceiving yourself. If your religion is dat peaceful you don't need to force people to it. Your character should be enough to make people change from whatever religion they practiced to Islam. Lo and behold, dat strategy of forceful take over cannot work in dis century.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BabaIbo: 9:52am On May 27, 2021
Ludlum:
This is just a ploy by the fulani hegemony to create disunity among the yorubas.
Yorubas leaders need to be careful, religion is a very dangerous tools in a heterozygous setting.

Heterogeneous

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Ppogbae: 9:56am On May 27, 2021
They are trying to turn Nigeria into an Islamic state.

Not in my Osun!!!
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Erojepromise(f): 9:59am On May 27, 2021
That proposal is going into the trash
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by ladypearlygold: 10:05am On May 27, 2021
How has this helped in the northern state where sharia is practised? has terrorism reduced? is the living standard of the people improved? has street begging stopped? can people move around or study in a condusive enviroment? are businesses thriving? Keep sharia to yourself and let the south be
Elvictor:
Very good news, is time we chop some hands in South West.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by SamgoldBaba: 10:09am On May 27, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Really frustrating to be in the same nation with these kind of people. Very terrible. Of all the issues in the country, is it establishment of sharia courts a reasonable person will ask for when the normal courts arent even functioning well? Some people are born to be destroyers. And it's unfortunate, I am in the same nation with such. Time to actualize my decision is very near.

So pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Teespice(f): 10:13am On May 27, 2021
Whatttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by DonCortino: 10:19am On May 27, 2021
gradually creeping in islamisation scheme. if they succeed, SE will be next.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by johnmartus(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2021
NaijirianKing:
[s]Islam is the fastest growing religion in Nigeria and West Africa as a whole. Islam is the religion of the future, there is nothing wrong with Muslims asserting their rights to be under the system that is in line with their culture[/s].

you can only asserted your Islamic fundamentalist ideology on your family not in Yoruba land even in the north we the sharia law was fully implemented the rates of crimes there was second to nothing and people that couldn't imbibe with law moving to southern.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Nobody: 10:23am On May 27, 2021
ScamHunter:

No wonder you never make sense in all your comments. I knew you must be a Yoruba head slammer. Busted.
I don't understand why some of you are just this fool!sh Wetin concern una with wetin dey happen for Lagos? I'm not just understanding again.

I no even sabi your papa, this is the first time I go dey see your papa moniker grin keep on monitoring my comments, sho gbo olori pelebe grin

How does it concern you with what those people want, they are not saying Sharia should be in all over Nigeria, they want it in their state.

Dam!!
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by stalexy: 10:23am On May 27, 2021
BetExpert:
They are already regretting. Muslim terrorists can never change their spots. They are the same everywhere. And the funniest part is that many of these Muslims terrorists in Europe were allowed into Europe as refugees or asylum from hardcore terrorists Muslims countries. Few decades later, the same Muslims want to turn Europe into the same Muslim hell countries they escaped from. They came to Europe very gentle and friendly like sheep, because they were minority, but now that their population is growing, they are gradually turning into tigers and showing their true colors
That's why any decisions any country, region and state is taking concerning allowing them to trife , deep thinking is required for the long time repercussions. They are always aggressive and deadly when agitating
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Nobody: 10:24am On May 27, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Islam is our collective heritage.

It baffles me how intolerant some Nigerians can be. Sharia is part of our Islamic culture, and is an integral part of life in the practice of Islam. It is good they are quickly moving to spread Sharia.

Only a bigot would have problems with people practicing their religion and culture.

Bro, I no understand this people problem at all. Is not as if they are saying there should be Sharia in all over Nigeria, they are speaking for Yoruba land alone.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Nobody: 10:25am On May 27, 2021
Kingspin:
Go and talk to your god

not me.
Go and talk to your god flat head

Not me
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Adlac(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2021
[quote author=Kingspin post=102096485][s]Doesn't these people have any other useful things to contribute for humanity apart from cow and bastard religion?

How someone because of religion dedicate to be unproductive from the day he was born and demised to the unknown god.
[/s]

[/qu
when you do constructive criticism, We take you serious. As for this? Trash As Always!
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by zudozz: 10:28am On May 27, 2021
If u supported or voted for this APC govt. Thunder must fire ur mama n all ur family!

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Adlac(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2021
johnmartus:
y[s]ou can only asserted your Islamic fundamentalist ideology on your family not in Yoruba land even in the north we the sharia law was fully implemented the rates of crimes there was second to nothing and people that couldn't imbibe with law moving to southern.[/s]

Yen Yen Yen... Trash As Always!
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Rolly22(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Are you now crying? grin
I will love to see your hands chopped off by the Fulani you die for everyday here grin

They love their Darling Fulani Masters,I Don’t know why they are crying � right now.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by stalexy: 10:47am On May 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Bro, I no understand this people problem at all. Is not as if they are saying there should be Sharia in all over Nigeria, they are speaking for Yoruba land alone.
That is how it starts. Before you know it ,you start imposing it on non Muslims too thereby causing more crisis. Yoruba region is a secular region . Or look at it this way, as you are agitating for sharia, if other religions too are doing dat including the traditionalists,.what do you think will happen?
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Nobody: 10:48am On May 27, 2021
stalexy:

That is how it starts. Before you know it ,you start imposing it on non Muslims too thereby causing more crisis. Yoruba region is a secular region . Or look at it this way, as you are agitating for sharia, if other religions too are doing dat including the traditionalists,.what do you think will happen?
Nothing will happen. Do you even know there is a Sharia court in Abuja and Ilorin?
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Akanbiedu(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2021
post=102103108:
D.O.A

Our own at [/b] is that the 1999 constitution be completely scrapped and replaced with a new [b]citizens-led constitution.

We Rise!

Funny you, I guess those asking for Sharia are not citizens.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Nobody: 10:49am On May 27, 2021
Akanbiedu:

Funny you, I guess those asking for Sharia are not citizens.
That mannaqbbq nah very stupid person.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Gambit23: 10:52am On May 27, 2021
triple996:
Waillers will die of heart attack after reading dis news.
Meanwhile somewhere in aba

Face ur Islamic afonja land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Christopher Chinedu Eze For Nigeria President 2019 Poster / Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) / Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.