Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (10564 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2008
yemivictor:

If marriageability is based on these, how come many relationships never get top the alter, in spite of the fact that the couple(s) share same beliefs, like personality, e.t.c.!? undecided
when you start dating someone, you don't necessarily know every thing about them that you should, you start dating them based on the little you know so maybe at the beginning, you feel as if they are perfect for you and good enough for marriage, but as time goes, you realize he is she is not what you expected, hence the relationships rarely getting to the alter
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by yemivictor: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2008
ibkaye:

yes you can, as in only date those you see as a potential wife/husband, he/she may not be the one but it doesn't hurt to observe indept and more closely

ibkaye!

The truth, which is also an irony, is that many married peeps today never believed they could/would marry their spouses!!

You just do a small survey & ask around, if they'll be sincere enough, that is!!! kiss
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2008
yemivictor:

ibkaye!

The truth, which is also an irony is that many married peeps today never believed they could/would marry their spouses!!

You just do a small survey & ask around, if they'll be sincere enough, that is!!! kiss

that is them, this is me tongue

the question of the thread was 'Can you date someone you cant marry', notice the bolded word tongue
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by yemivictor: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2008
YOU might just end up as THEY did! Do you know tomorrow!? tongue
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by tollu: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2008
yemivictor:

Brilliant!!! You deserve a medal!

Doesn't this just drip of sarcasm?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by yemivictor: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2008
tollu:

Doesn't this just drip of sarcasm?

Nope, really meant it! cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2008
Boh, I don't know!
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2008
Poster

Why date someone that i cant marry.Or else if i just won chop walker, chop clean mouth,dem dey call am mark register,make i just register ma self and i walker
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by chisimdi(f): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2008
nuttyKachi:

Poster

Why date someone that i can't marry.Or else if i just won chop walker, chop clean mouth,them dey call am mark register,make i just register ma self and i walker
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by atutupoyo(f): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2008
No not again though I have I have done it.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by nmadi(f): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2008
hi,

Dating is not Courtship, the early we know that dating is actually geting to be friend with someone the better, but if the emotional parts come in fine. Dating in actual sense means geting to know people, making friend with someone, it doesnt mean we are courting. Yes we can date someone without marring the person because you are not in courtship.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2010
bracket (nigerian band boys) say no time ye!!!! my broda,so wen u fink u r still young rememba dia song.AIMLESS DATING 2 ME DON'T MAKE SENSE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by Social46(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2012
alheri: Sure, why not. Before I got married, I dated, most of them I knew I couldnt marry cause they were muslims. But they were nice guys and I liked them then and Ive learnt from all those relationships. Its no big deal when youre young. Its when you reach a particular age you start the, cant date if he's not a propective husband material thingy.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by joanana(f): 9:15pm On May 21, 2012
Right now i dont think so. If theres no future in it... i anit doong it cos its a total waste of time.n resources. gerrit grin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? by Barristter07: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
babycool:
Most times, we ladies find out that the ones we really love to marry may not feel the the same way about us, and there is this guy, who actually is not your husband material type, he is heads over heels inlove wit u, kissing ur feet, willing to do anything for u, the things u wished ur dream guy should have done for u, what do u do? the real question should be "DO MOST WOMEN ACTUALLY MARRY THE MEN OF THIER DREAMS?"

Big question: not really. Its a sad reality for many

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts / How many times shd married couples have sex in a week? / Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.