Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers (30342 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State / Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by apparentlylaw(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2021
It's obvious Wike doesn't listen to his wife ... Sometimes attacks are not made to you directly but to your family ...He should calm down and serve his tenure in peace but No! He enjoys showing he is in charge

• Bringing peoples hotel down in the name of being strict and compliance to law and order

• Seizing and Selling people's car on auction

• Ridiculing and Insulting traditional service chiefs in a bid to prove you are the boss

But forgetting that one day you won't be in power anymore
But forgetting that those you have erred are still alive
But forgetting that you have a family ...
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Kinematics:

You are the bast*ard, a major mumu. There was nothing like sit at home anywhere in Rivers State. Yesterday was one of the busiest days in Rivers and of course it was a Monday.
there was an obedience to the sit at home in River state.

We talking about honouring 3m killed here.. quit being a debriefed fool
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2021
JooEeL:

Mr man, there are some quoting me that claim to be Ijaws and saying exactly the opposite of what you are saying. Maybe they deserve your quote, not me.
they may not be ijaws, they may be FULANI or Hausa or troll accounts..

We know this already.

Don't fall for their snare

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ogwumgbe: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Thank God Akwa ibom was not among their sit at home nonsense..

Ndito uneghe ino.

I don't understand the reason for all these rants. MNK specifically mentioned that the sit at home is only in South East region, he didn't include any other region in his announcement so all these rants by Wike and co are not necessary, the people instructed to honor the sit at home have done so, Therefore any other region rejoicing that his people didn't comply to me is just absolute tomfoolery
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by rowland545(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
We all love our country. I love Nigeria so much. Infact I pray to marry a FULANI lady. But you must understand this; that being every call for biafra, there is an echo of RESTRUCTURING
then let's call for the restructuring... But without violence.

The country needs to be restructured... I don't subscribe to killing people In the name of freedom fighting... I'm not ready to b a refugee in my country
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Guyman02: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2021
The Sit-at-home has come and gone. Like they saying goes, when real men fight, the women will spread the story of the fight in the streets. Wike is giving more publicity to the successful event wink
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Kinematics: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
[s]there was an obedience to the sit at home in River state.

We talking about honouring 3m killed here.. quit being a debriefed fool[/s]

Again be specific in typing your nonsense. Ipig miscreants from the SE living in Rivers sat at home.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Simbrixton(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2021
JooEeL:

The Ijaws are genetically close to the Igbos, as a matter of fact, you are descendants of the Igbo race -- and that's your problem, not mine. In your so-called SS, in Bayelsa your Ijaws there speak Igbo as well as Ijaw in places like Ogbia, or you think we don't know your story? See this one o.

And what do you mean by "you guys"? Are you forcing me to be Igbo when I completely denounce it? Are you acclaimed SS people so idiotic that you believe someone else from another region cannot see the crescendo of your foolishness or what?

Mtcheew. Normally the Ijaws stink of inferiority complex to the core Igbos. I don't give a damn, I tell you the raw truth.

What you've said is the best thing. You people need your own country to massage your deflated egos.
all Nigerians have a common ancestry over a period of 4000 years ago

The ijaws are ijaws simply put and not igbos the obsession you lots spend on tribalism is why the black race is far from progress

Ijaws are ijaws igbos are igbos focus on your south east simple

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by shekauvsbuhari: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Wey evidence

Joblessness dey worry Wike!

Did you go to everyone's home to know that they did not comply Childish governor!

Everything that has a beginning must surely come to an end!

All this your gra-gra go soon come to an end and the people will still remain!

Idiat
. The sit-at-home had almost total compliance at Afam, Oyigbo local government area of Rivers State. That was where I was yesterday being Monday. Even still there now. Shops, filling stations closed almost totally. I was very surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Kinematics:

Again be specific in typing your nonsense. Ipig miscreants from the SE living in Rivers sat at home.
there was an obedience to the sit at home in River state.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Very true . IZON is IZON and Biafra is Biafra.

Afterall when the ijaws were fighting the oil companies ,when they bursted pipelines,
when they chased all the white men away from Delta and rivers,
,not a single Igbo joined in their struggle

and at the end they (the ijaws) were awarded with a paltry 13% derivation fund and a 40k stipend indefinitely.

What a world .
Simbrixton:
all Nigerians have a common ancestry over a period of 4000 years ago

The ijaws are ijaws simply put and not igbos the obsession you lots spend on tribalism is why the black race is far from progress

Ijaws are ijaws igbos are igbos focus on your south east simple
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Kinematics: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
[s]there was an obedience to the sit at home in River state.

We talking about honouring 3m killed here.. quit being a debriefed fool[/s]

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by michoim(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Is only miscreant that will obey an order from a hoodlum...
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=102250467][/quote]there was an obedience to the sit at home in River state.

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by shekauvsbuhari: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Kinematics:

You are the bast*ard, a major mumu. There was nothing like sit at home anywhere in Rivers State. Yesterday was one of the busiest days in Rivers and of course it was a Monday.
Did you go to Afam in Oyigbo yesterday? If you did, you would not have said this. Almost 100percent total compliance.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by georgeakins: 7:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Simbrixton:
the igbos dat died during civil war no pass 100k

God bless you! I always laugh whenever I hear them mentioning 3 millions. Where did they bury the 3m? I have never seen people who exaggerate like Ibos. They boast over nothing.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by myrrtle(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2021
racerve:

Nwanne, is it by force?

Rivers people are saying we're Niger Delta, not Biafra. Yet you want to forcefully conscript us into your struggle.

Every tribe has their roots from somewhere else, so the whole "Ikwerre is Igbo" argument is getting old. Even if IPOB want to claim Ikwerre land, what of the riverine areas and Ogoni? Are those also Igbo?

Rivers people aren't against Biafra. We just don't want any part of it, as we have our own struggle.
it's not even an argument, only ignorant people argue about these things. DNA evidence is there to clarify the right origin of every race. With that been said, you that claim you are Niger delta can go to another Niger delta land, but that land belongs to Igbos. Bonny island is the bight of Biafra, and if by chance the separatists succeed in breaking away from Nigeria, all that land is part of Biafra. It's not a south east thing. And no body is claiming any ignorant and efulefu people, but claiming their land. I am not a separatist, nor do I support them, but I am just stating the obvious to you. Let me also state that my origin is from Rivers state
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Simbrixton(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2021
JooEeL:

Mr. man, that is your problem, not mine.

Deny your origin all you want, a simple google search "are Ijaws Igbos?" slaps the truth on your face.

As usual, black man, because of a purported commonwealth, they can deny even their mama.

You still call me SE? Shameless inferiority-complexed pipeline guard. Igbos will haunt you to your grave grin
we share no path with unity beggars fight ur battle alone
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Antijihad: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2021
post=102248807:
Port Harcourt wey we dey.
Business going on as usual.

The below is from the mental Cownu's state.

And the brutal knockout below it is for the senseless Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
Awon werey troublemakers 100%.

Hey bro ... Make I yan u something for inside that photo... Dangote is not that rich ur politicians are using his account to embezzle
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2021
michoim:
Is only miscreant that will obey an order from a hoodlum...
nobody obeyed Kanu.. nobody obeyed ipob.

I will say they were just messengers who brought into the consciousness of the Igbo ,the massacres of their patriarchs and loved ones during the war.
It's a spontenuos adherence.

It's just like saying the sultan Instructed you to break your fasting and start sallah as a Fulani man .

His instructions don't really matter so long you can sight the full moon.

That's what am saying

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Simbrixton(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2021
georgeakins:

God bless you! I always laugh whenever I hear them mentioning 3 millions. Where did they bury the 3m? I have never seen people who exaggerate like Ibos. They boast over nothing.
the ijaws share no path with dem they should know by now
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by sonnie10: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2021
ZaramT:
Same way they called them South South just to call them something grin.
Eli igweocha was changed to Port Harcourt grin
Even there names were changed
But guess what.,.. they are happy and proud of it. TUFIAKWA

Just ask any of the so called South South people, on what basis is an Edo man related to a Calabar man and see if he can answer that question?

Is it in land boarder, language, food, clothing , traditional rulership or religion ? They they are lumped into one conjuncture by someone from the futajalon mountains and they happy with it
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by gaftsoil(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2021
I'm now fully convinced that Wike is a big fool
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:
it's not even an argument, only ignorant people argue about these things. DNA evidence is there to clarify the right origin of every race. With that been said, you that claim you are Niger delta can go to another Niger delta land, but that land belongs to Igbos. Bonny island is the bight of Biafra, and if by chance the separatists succeed in breaking away from Nigeria, all that land is part of Biafra. It's not a south east thing. And no body is claiming any ignorant and efulefu people, but claiming their land.
Niger Delta land does. Not belong to Igbo .. quit that weed you smoking .. hahahah
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:
This man is a big fool. BIafra is not a south east thing but an old eastern Nigeria thing. Rivers state belongs to the Igbos. Ikwerri people are Igbos and at the right time this stupid politics that the ikwerri elders are playing for them to be regarded as separate ethnic group will stop. It's a big shame that you can go as far as denying your own blood because of hausa fulani or to free yourself from the descrimation that the Igbos face in Nigeria.

STFU have you heard the ikwere man speak, because some words are borrowed doesn't make them igbo. Their lifestyle and traditions are different. Dont go around forcing a minority ethnic group to claim what it isn't because you wanna drive a point.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
Niger Delta land does. Not belong to Igbo .. quit that weed you smoking .. hahahah
Free them, they trying to subdue minor ethnic groups, I wonder how the culture and tradition of the bonny island,bayelsa people tally with that of the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Skillsnigeria: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2021
Kinematics:

E pain dis one...

I'm a yoruba, Wetin consign me with wike who is suffering identity crisis and also a talkative
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Your narrow minded overview of the Biafra massacres are quite deluded.

Are you saying the entire history archives around the world lied when. They said 3m were killed?.. In fact they said more than 3m.

The Igbo genocide by Fulani jihadi and their allies durin the biafran wars is only second to the Nazi extermination of the Jews in 1947 , 6m Jews died
georgeakins:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man In Court For Trespassing On Obasanjo’s Land In Ota, Ogun / Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe / Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.