Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers (30343 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State / Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Biafra would never be realized,

Nnamdi Kanu wants to give us an El dorado called Biafra land, but he is not carrying Igbos along.

IGBOS are speaking in discordant tune, most people stayed at home to avoid violence, not because they wanted to willingly obey.

We must learn to organize ourselves first, before we can get what we want.

Ipob were busy flogging drivers for not complying, such level of stupidity. convince people well enough and they will willingly give their lives for you.

So this is a glimpse of what our Biafra would look like, a government of the Tyrant where the Igbos would wish to go back to Egypt.
May your wisdom never finish nwannem. You said it all!
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Ferdinandu(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Nobody even obeyed it in Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo or Abia. They were all just afraid of their life. Being afraid is different from obeying any order

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2021
racerve:

Nobody is denying ancestry - Ikwerre originated from Igbo. But they're now a separate ethnic group.

This is similar to Eleme and Ogoni, or Efik and Ibibio.

Like I said in my previous comment, every tribe broke off from another one. That doesn't mean they can't form their own distinct ethnic identity. No Ikwerre man will refer to himself as Igbo, as Wike is continuously saying.

How can the Niger Delta "belong" to the Igbos, when Igbos themselves are a minority in that geographical area? Why not go and claim the middle belt too?

You are even wrong by saying they broke up from the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2021
stinflame:

Where the f*ck do you stay Mr. I aren't from rivers but I grew up & even worked thereanf in other SS zones before I left. There isn't any iota of igbolic trace, I really and truly pity biafra agitators because if it eventually comes , the SS region is surely gonna pull out. Let it be know Biafra is just for 5 States.
yes you're right .. Biafra is 5 states .. period .

But the Igbo across the border can choose to join if they so wish.

I pity all these ikwerre people refusing their Igbo heritage . When Biafra comes ,the ijaws in alliance with the OGONIS will use them as manure for their farms and feed for their fishes

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2021
Stay off drugs and grow a brain.. the Igbos are a minority where ? Nawaooo this is getting serious .. lots of history professors here oo
racerve:

Nobody is denying ancestry - Ikwerre originated from Igbo. But they're now a separate ethnic group.

This is similar to Eleme and Ogoni, or Efik and Ibibio.

Like I said in my previous comment, every tribe broke off from another one. That doesn't mean they can't form their own distinct ethnic identity. No Ikwerre man will refer to himself as Igbo, as Wike is continuously saying.

How can the Niger Delta "belong" to the Igbos, when Igbos themselves are a minority in that geographical area? Why not go and claim the middle belt too?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by racerve(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2021
stinflame:

Care to elaborate?
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2021
stinflame:

he is a drunk historian , but you're a blizzard one ..

How is he wrong ?
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Aguiyi1020: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2021
sapphiere:
Wike lied oo. I stay in PH. Some shops were not opened in my area.

Tell them O! Me too live in pH and yesterday was half scanty. Unlike d normal pH I know, most banks and big companies n shops no even Open. People standing outside. They Observed Biafra day
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by IkengaRussell(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2021
sapphiere:
Wike lied oo. I stay in PH. Some shops were not opened in my area.

You dey mind the drunkard of a Governor?..How would he know when he was cowering behind hordes of Military men inside Bori Camp?
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by racerve(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
Stay off drugs and grow a brain.. the Igbos are a minority where ? Nawaooo this is getting serious .. lots of history professors here oo

Oga if you can't read, then let the grown ups argue.

Igbo is a minority ethnicity in the Niger Delta. If you remove Abia and Imo (which are already part of your Biafra), in which other Niger Delta state is Igbo a majority tribe?
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Kinematics: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
[s]you are you doing your duty . I know you're a social media Fulani jihadi, no one can change you ,even a moderate Islamic sheikh you will disobey.

Am not here to change you my Fulani paddy.
All I wish, is that , only if you had 1.17% of my IQ, then you would have been more useful to humanity

[/s]

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by niyidenrele: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Wey evidence

Joblessness dey worry Wike!

Did you go to everyone's home to know that they did not comply Childish governor!

Everything that has a beginning must surely come to an end!

All this your gra-gra go soon come to an end and the people will still remain!

Idiat

E pain am
Kikikikikiki
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by myrrtle(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2021
stinflame:

Where the f*ck do you stay Mr. I aren't from rivers but I grew up & even worked there & in other SS zones before I left. There isn't any iota of igbolic trace, I really and truly pity biafra agitators because if it eventually comes , the SS region is surely gonna pull out. Let it be know Biafra is just for 5 States.
well my origin is Rivers. And I am igbotic

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by niyidenrele: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:
This man is a big fool. BIafra is not a south east thing but an old eastern Nigeria thing. Rivers state belongs to the Igbos. Ikwerri people are Igbos and at the right time this stupid politics that the ikwerri elders are playing for them to be regarded as separate ethnic group will stop. It's a big shame that you can go as far as denying your own blood because of hausa fulani or to free yourself from the descrimation that the Igbos face in Nigeria.
Why all these stories ?
Trying to connect to people who don't want you by force
All because of Oyel money
Well done
Nice tactics
Modified: All you ignorant people mentioning me and speaking out of ignorance should know that the igbo deity of Amadioha is in present day Rivers state. Some say the language that ikwerri people speak is different from igbo. They should also hear the Nsukka or Ebonyi people speak, and also research on the igboid languages, the DNA evidence, before coming here to show their ignorance. Ikwerre is igbo and the land is igbo. Know this and know peace. If you feel you are not igbo, you can leave the land and go back to where you came from. That land is igboland. It's an Amadioha territory, and no form of politics can change it.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Ok imo and abia are part of the Niger Delta.. wawuuu am just hearing this for the first time ..
racerve:

Oga if you can't read, then let the grown ups argue.

Igbo is a minority ethnicity in the Niger Delta. If you remove Abia and Imo (which are already part of your Biafra), in which other Niger Delta state is Igbo a majority tribe?
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by niyidenrele: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:
This man is a big fool. BIafra is not a south east thing but an old eastern Nigeria thing. Rivers state belongs to the Igbos. Ikwerri people are Igbos and at the right time this stupid politics that the ikwerri elders are playing for them to be regarded as separate ethnic group will stop. It's a big shame that you can go as far as denying your own blood because of hausa fulani or to free yourself from the descrimation that the Igbos face in Nigeria.

Modified: All you ignorant people mentioning me and speaking out of ignorance should know that the igbo deity of Amadioha is in present day Rivers state. Some say the language that ikwerri people speak is different from igbo. They should also hear the Nsukka or Ebonyi people speak, and also research on the igboid languages, the DNA evidence, before coming here to show their ignorance. Ikwerre is igbo and the land is igbo. Know this and know peace. If you feel you are not igbo, you can leave the land and go back to where you came from. That land is igboland. It's an Amadioha territory, and no form of politics can change it.

Why all these stories ?
Trying to connect to people who don't want you by force
All because of Oyel money
Well done
Nice tactics
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by tijaniifeanyi: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2021
abu12:

biafra can be realized, if only Ibo people come to terms and be realistic, that biafra only consist 5 south east state. if they force other south south to join them like 1967 , they will fail again.
I am reading the comments and it’s so funny. Biafrans complaining about Nigeria not letting them go yet they don’t want to let south southerners who don’t want to belong to Biafra be. Biafra is not going to solve anything but create more chaos and destruction for the Igbos just as it’s been doing

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by oloshun(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
Wike always trying to be relevant over nothing....
That's how you know irrelevant people. Simple!
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Sipsum: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:

Abacha really do una something o, I think this is the only thing he did right.
No be by force na, all these tales by moonlight cannot make a man jump into a furnace, people say they not Igbos you want to force them to be who they are not?.
Last last, the whole of Nigeria will gather and expell Igbos from Nigeria.
Live and let's live, leave other peoples home land alone.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Aguiyi1020: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2021
patriotic007:
I see alot of our Western brothers in this eastern thread today trying by all means to contribute to the trending topic of Biafra day....They discredit anything Biafra like as if their lifes depend on it....They are so diligent in making their feelings known on Biafra thread as if they are paid to do so....I did a research and arrived at the conclusion as to why people who have shown so much hatred for south easterners suddenly profess such love and concern towards Biafra.
1) They see themselves as 2nd class citizens and easterners as 3rd class citizens in the current arrangements of Nigeria,so if the easterners break away it leaves them at the bottom of the food chain with the ogas on top hence the fight to make sure Biafra never comes
2) They are paid by the northerners in the present govt to discredit the struggle and dissuade people from sypathasing with Biafra inorder to mentain the status quo for them to have unlimited access to oil revenues in the south.
3) They see the doggedness in most easterners and niger deltans and they know if these people have indepence they would leave them behind and people will realize who the real lazy people are in Nigeria.
4) Some have been short changed or beaten hands down by easterners previously in their various endeavors in life hence the hatred towards this people.
5) Some have been turned down before by the naturally pretty girls in the east and they bear that pain in their heart till this day towards anything east.
6) Many more please add your let us figure out this sudden concern from our brothers in the west who have abandoned their numerous problems and have focused their attention in the east as if their life depends on Biafra coming or not.

Truth be told if only these five Igbo states breaker away and we form or own country BIAFRA. Do you have any idea how empty d whole Nigeria will start feeling even with there whole population. Indeed dy will feel dt fortune has left them and a big void in there heart has been created which can only b filled by we Igbos. Even d so called naija Delta will start having nightmares knowing that dy are alone. I swear d feeling of emptiness in Nigeria will b so Load. B best part is dt I believe Biafrans... In less that two months all Igbos wouldn't even remember dt dere are certain people who exists around Dem called Yorubas or Niger Delta or Hausas because we would have been so socked into ourselves. This is Nigerias fear of letting us go, not resources. They are Obsessed wit us under the umbrella of hate.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by tijaniifeanyi: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

when a man said he is not ibo but a rivers man you know you have a fool in your hands
When an Igbo man says he’s not Nigerian you know you have a fool in your hands. Hypocrites
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2021
hammerDK:

BUT PARTS OF AKWA IBOM SAT AT HOME.
Which part?
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2021
hammerDK:

BUT PARTS OF AKWA IBOM SAT AT HOME.
Which part?
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
yes you're right .. Biafra is 5 states .. period .

But the Igbo across the border can choose to join if they so wish.

I pity all these ikwerre people refusing their Igbo heritage . When Biafra comes ,the ijaws in alliance with the OGONIS will use them as manure for their farms and feed for their fishes

Sorry but I need tell you and you just need to understand why Biafra can never be actualized. Currently the struggle is just for the masses who have no voice and also for social media warriors like you who go about defending it's course behind your pad.
The elites aren't convinced that Biafra is the way out, the so believe in the Nigeria unity and its available man power why because it favours and them and the reasonable and hard working igbos in various parts of the country. In all of this rumbles the igbos have alot to loss, the northerners have virtually nothing to loss,only 2% of them have investment in other regions. Majority of them only go spend a night and return back to the North. Yes history have to be remembered and the celebration of biafra day should be seen as a national public holiday in the entire nation but its actualization is unrealistic.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 9:04am On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
amstardi:
wiseone28 is the only inhumane akwaibom troll I know..
[/s]
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by myrrtle(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Sipsum:

Abacha really do una something o, I think this is the only thing he did right.
No be by force na, all these tales by moonlight cannot make a man jump into a furnace, people say they not Igbos you want to force them to be who they are not?.
Last last, the whole of Nigeria will gather and expell Igbos from Nigeria.
Live and let's live, leave other peoples home land alone.

I am from Rivers. Now can you STFU
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 9:04am On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

Ado useme. Iwuod ufono. Ifunn
Ukam ado useme
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by kingbee90: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2021
Commanderinpips:
Big lie, I live in Rivers state and most shops were closed.

Why not return back to your state?
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by shekauvsbuhari: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2021
Kinematics:

Oyigbo is filled with SE miscreants. Reason wike keeps pounding them.
. So it's no longer part of Rivers State?
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by badinfluence: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Aguiyi1020:

Truth be told if only these five Igbo states breaker away and we form or own country BIAFRA. Do you have any idea how empty d whole Nigeria will start feeling even with there whole population. Indeed dy will feel dt fortune has left them and a big void in there heart has been created which can only b filled by we Igbos. Even d so called naija Delta will start having nightmares knowing that dy are alone. I swear d feeling of emptiness in Nigeria will b so Load. B best part is dt I believe Biafrans... In less that two months all Igbos wouldn't even remember dt dere are certain people who exists around Dem called Yorubas or Niger Delta or Hausas because we would have been so socked into ourselves. This is Nigerias fear of letting us go, not resources. They are Obsessed wit us under the umbrella of hate.
Delusion
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Your degree of daftness is causing me malaria and typhoid.
Listen to this and grow a brain here

BEHIND EVERY CALL FOR BIAFRA IS AN ECHO OF RESTRUCTURING
stinflame:

Sorry but I need tell you and you just need to understand why Biafra can never be actualized. Currently the struggle is just for the masses who have no voice and also for social media warriors like you who go about defending it's course behind your pad.
The elites aren't convinced that Biafra is the way out, the so believe in the Nigeria unity and its available man power why because it favours and them and the reasonable and hard working igbos in various parts of the country. In all of this rumbles the igbos have alot to loss, the northerners have virtually nothing to loss,only 2% of them have investment in other regions. Majority of them only go spend a night and return back to the North. Yes history have to be remembered and the celebration of biafra day should be seen as a national public holiday in the entire nation but its actualization is unrealistic.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Which part?
bursted .. Katsina man asking where .. ewuu. Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe / Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / Ex-npdp Spokesperson, Reveals Those Who Allegedly Wanted Buhari Dead In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.