Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post (86673 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by harlesh(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
cucumber wear condom long life cucumber it enjoy pass the owner self
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by nuelyoyo(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Honestly I am still finding the wrong the lady did. If she cheats now, the guy will come out and call her a 304.

1 Like

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
lilyheaven:

What if , the seller has used it already?
That's why its recommended u buy from aboki or one of those big shopping malls

1 Like

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by AnanseK(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
What’s the problem here? Guys should buy cucumbers for their women if the men’s work requires going off-shore for weeks.
Finding cucumber is a good reassurance, better than finding a guy on top of her.

2 Likes

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
nuelyoyo:
Honestly I am still finding the wrong the lady did. If she cheats now, the guy will come out and call her a 304.

What's 304 grin

Modified:

Just googled it

304 = olosho
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by ChiefSosa(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
grossintel:
Somebody private matter oh, imagine the nonsense!
I taya o. With a good lawyer, those people will probably spend time behind bars, offer a public apology and the girl will get compensated.

3 Likes

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by lilyheaven: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
dairykidd:

That's why its recommended u buy from aboki or one of those big shopping malls

Lol!

I don’t eat,
Because it’s not sweet
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
lilyheaven:

Lol!

I don’t eat,
Because it’s not sweet

Really but its nice.. so u only eat sweet things?
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Two things:
1. Wetin be the landlady own? She ought to be arrested for invasion of privacy.
2. He should be glad she uses cucumber,what if she cone go meet Nackson(Dada)?

1 Like

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by hhmmcj: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
When you have decided to expand and stretch your "kpekus" with such size of cucumber, and then sit down with your friends and other miserable women, complaining how your man can't satisfy you in bed with the "#AllMenAreScum" hash tag.

This is the kind of modern day women most men have to put up with today. Disagree to agree with them and they will tag and call you a misogynist and a toxic-masculine.

You just can't make a wife off a HOE-lo-sho
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Exodora: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The average Nigerian girl lies more than Satan. At least Satan admitted to God that he was the masterminder of the alleged plot, a Nigerian girl you caught cheating on camera would tell you it's not her that someone is trying to frame her.

You come to her home and you hear her moaning from outside, and decide to wait till she's done, even if you see her and the guy coming from the room, sweating profusely, she will tell you that the moaning wasn't coming from her a room.

Guys be very careful with Nigerian girls cos even the devil is afraid of them.

This I have seen.
I can relate just take heart bro.
Just wondering the relationship between what you saying and what is been said all the same take heart.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by habsydiamond(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Shame will not allow her to confess..... You are the only one staying in the house when he has gone to work... Who is now using cucumber to drill herself if not u.. She no Sabi lie at all... But the landlady sef get problem oo... E fit be say na turning stick she dey use oo wey she dey condemn that lady... Body no be stone... It as been said if u are that type that like sex too much go for ur type and not the opposite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by luminouz(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Why was the guy still talking and gesticulating? undecided

She go don commot my house once I found out na.

The condom on the cucumber is ALL the evidence I need.

Small time, they will abuse us that we get small diick...see wetin she dey use chook her pussy na...the pussy don wide like canyon or ogunpa river for Ibadan.

N.B: the landlady said she get female children?? She better go check their wardrobes. I'm sure 4 huge cucumbers are wrapped in cellophanes. wink wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Ayomi90: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Skyfornia:
Personally I'd prefer my lady use cucumber in my absence than cheating with another man.
By the time you return your D will not fit in anymore (loose), then she will start complaining, that will be the beginning of your problem in life.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Skyfornia(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ayomi90:

By the time you return your D will not fit in anymore (loose), then she will start complaining, that will be the beginning of your problem in life.

That place is elastic I was told..though I'm a virgin, I don't know if its true.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by yusluvad(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
E don be...
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Telstar: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
richmond500:
As long as he has no proof that she's servicing herself with another biological dick then she isn't a cheat.

Moreover someone seeing another dick is less likely to masturbate
It depends on how you feel about it. Someone who is sexually disciplined cannot do that. I haven't had sex for over six months now, yet I'm happy. Sometimes, sex is not all you need in life.

1 Like

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by luminouz(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Babatojide:
SO...?
How does this concern the STUPID LANDLADY “truly age is not an accurate measure for sense...
How stupid could a man be by making a stupid mountain out of a mole hill
She denies it... so ?
She masturbates....so?
She’s not comfy telling her man about it cos it’s obvious the cucumber has more sense than the landlady and the half man...
That landlady deserves to be taught a great lesson about respecting/invading of privacy in the court of law
I see 2 mature people in the pics
1. A woman that respects her man and privacy
2. A cucumber that wears condoms (obviously more sensible than that Bomboclat man)
Damn, you hopeless man cheesy
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by luminouz(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
placeofallure:
Better a cucumber than another phallus.

The only 'ish' I have is the size. If a cucumber this massive has been penetrating her, hardly can any average man be able to satisfy her.

This is extra large!

An average man you say? Most men is closer. Don't you see how huge that mudafucker is? Is like a fuqin baton!!! How doesn't it injure her biko?

Women...Una can Sabi Choo huge swallow shaaa

1 Like

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amebo landlady undecided

Btw, how could the guy satisfy someone who uses this kind cucumber?

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by richmond500: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Telstar:
It depends on how you feel about it. Someone who is sexually disciplined cannot do that. I haven't had sex for over six months now, yet I'm happy. Sometimes, sex is not all you need in life.
sexual discipline ko sexual agitation no.
Her lover isnt in town for weeks, these offshore workers can leave their houses for months, she is not a wood and she will feel hot, touching herself isn't a crime.

I can't remember when masturbation became a crime

1 Like

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by luminouz(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
dairykidd:
If the story na true then the guy na big fool.. she done dey complain say u no dey work am well n she dey try to help herself as u no fit do am yet u dey complain of cucumber Next time na fat preeq weed smoking nigga go begin help u do ur work. And what's the landlady's business btw undecided

Ok...I know you are angry. Calm down.

Lemme ask you a question.

With the size of that cucumber(length and girth and how the condom couldn't cover everything), imagine what size her pussy is, so can you satisfy such a woman?

The landlady was just being like Nigerian landladies. They love gossip
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by skyblue4real(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
That one big o....
Anyway, i am not surprised, since a child's head can come out from there.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by luminouz(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Skyfornia:

That place is elastic I was told..though I'm a virgin, I don't know if its true.
You know nothing, Snow. undecided
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by luminouz(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Telstar:
U fuqin liar undecided
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by nuelyoyo(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
dairykidd:

What's 304 grin

Modified:

Just googled it

304 = olosho

Yea, it means a hoe, when you type 304 in a calculator and turn it upside down, it give you the 'hoe' spelling.

1 Like

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by DonCortino: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
so he prefers she brings a guy home. fool
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Telstar: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
richmond500:
sexual discipline ko sexual agitation no.
Her lover isnt in town for weeks, these offshore workers can leave their houses for months, she is not a wood and she will feel hot, touching herself isn't a crime.

I can't remember when masturbation became a crime
Only in Africa, it seems like a big deal because what you guys think mostly is sex. If you can get your mind off, you can stay for months without having sex.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by introvertloe(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Don't be angry nigerian girls are usefull
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
luminouz:

Ok...I know you are angry. Calm down.

Lemme ask you a question.

With the size of that cucumber(length and girth and how the condom couldn't cover everything), imagine what size her pussy is, so can you satisfy such a woman?

The landlady was just being like Nigerian landladies. They love gossip

Omo.. how i wan take answer this question grin
U know say na elastic and e dey stretch.. maybe guyman no sabi or him pipe np fat reach to fill up the kunchas grin
If the guy no say no be him size na to drop am na. If the guy get fat pipe but no sabi na different issue but if him pipe no fat and she dey need fat sonthin to stretch her punna then na im be say him nor go everly satisfy her one bit.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Telstar: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
luminouz:

U fuqin liar undecided
I did not. I just told you the gospel truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / How Many Women Died For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.