Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,867 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post (87166 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Basicend: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
It's unfair disgracing the lady this way. . If she cheated on you with another guy nko....? Am not supporting perversion but no need disgracing her....
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by grandstar(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
So, it's better for the lady to have a sidekick?

If the guy can't accept it, he should let the lady go. That's the only option unless he wants to live in denial. It's either the cucumber or another man's.....
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Shalommy(f): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Telstar:
You also use Love Machine?
My guy is always available.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by FreeSpirited: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Telstar:
Sorry, you started it. Learn so that your girlfriend will not dump you for another man. wink
This is even much more juvenile than the earlier comment. Just grow up real quick and spare us ya crap talk
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Depressed101: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
alizma:

Is obvious that you are depressed
tackle the message not the messenger smiley
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Sokari29: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
ChiefSosa:
SO, WHAT EXACTLY IS HER CRIME HERE? What's the point of embarrassing her like this? She should get a lawyer, let's see if the boyfriend and landlady won't regret their actions.
The only reasonable comment here, will that guy deny he has not masturbated before!?
Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by ogbonnachrys: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
But why put condom, the cucumber dey release
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by MummyD2020(f): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
What of the one he lashes there? Who questions him? Abeg stop posting trash here to garner traffic
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Bahamas95(m): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
At least its better than cheating on him with another man.

What I don't understand is why he decided to embarrass her like this.

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Digriz(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
so she can't stay 2weeks without intimacy and a woman for that matter.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by kelturon: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
why i cannot post at some of the forums?
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by horlawaleyy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Shalommy:
i can give it to you.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by JhimmySpark(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
But isn't that better than she cheating with some random men outside? She even put condom on the cucumber, the condom is to protect her from unwanted pregnancy and STD's or what? The girl no dey use protection play at all!!
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by luminouz(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Telstar:
Haha. Your girlfriend? The one you invented? cheesy cheesy
Don't deny me babe...

Show me some love tongue
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Burgerlomo: 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Skyfornia:
Personally I'd prefer my lady use cucumber in my absence than cheating with another man.

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by aloaye11: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
At least it is better than cheating, he should just forgive her and improve in his strength
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by IYANGBALI: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bola146 you see your life?
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by IYANGBALI: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Skyfornia:
Personally I'd prefer my lady use cucumber in my absence than cheating with another man.
at the end of the day her pusssssy would get slack and become too large for your prick

1 Like

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by IYANGBALI: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Shalommy:
yinmu
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by princewarri1985: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
This no news joh because it is better than her cheating on me with an actual dick! I will even encourage my girlfriend to have one if my work take me away from home. THE ONLY PROBLEM AN HAVING WITH THIS THAT THIS CUMCUMBER IS TOO BIG AND WILL TURN THE KPEKUS TO WELL. girls get mind sha! Even this cumcumba is too big even for a cow kpekus
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Dreadful: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Chukwute:
Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post Video On Social Media

A Nigerian offshore worker returned to find a huge cucumber hidden in his girlfriend’s cupboard after spending two weeks at work.

The landlady of the apartment that the lovers live in made good her threat by sharing the video of the incident on social media.

According to the distraught boyfriend, he came back from work to discover the huge cucumber wrapped inside a cond*m.

He told the landlady that he had caught the lady with a vibrator before but she denied doing anything with it.

He wondered if that was how she wants to be satisfying herself while always complaining that he does not.

She kept insisting that she doesn’t use the cucumber for anything despite the glaring evidence of cond*m on it.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPnNIBwHmdq/?utm_medium=copy_link

Women matter don taya pesin grin grin
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by adonaimart(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
For thus matter, a no go say anytin
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Lxgking(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ginaz:
Poor cucumber ... reason I can’t eat cucumber at anyone’s house except it was gotten straight from the market with my two Kro-Kro eyes seeing it.

But he should try to sexually satisfy her to avoid story like this. You can’t satisfy her and she still gonna be left insatiable for 2 weeks . Body not fire wood nawww. grin
but it's still people (mostly) ladies that sell cucumbers from the market....people can be wicked o n do extreme things...just eat � and pray; that's all ��
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Temmylee01(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
harmargedon:
What if she had cheated? sad ; angry
bro you spoke my mind,,, I meant he should be thankful she didn't cheat I would be thankful in my mind and maybe scold her a lil bit but not harshly.

1 Like

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by adecz: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
cool cool cool

Maybe, he would have preferred
to meet a man in bed with her❗

Abi him dey jelous cucumber❓
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by matm: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
That's why women buy cucumbers a lot for masturbation.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Gjmff: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Women want it more lately but pretends a lot
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Mydazz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Another lesson learnt,.......
Didn't know that Vibrators wear condom too
#LifeLessonsInSex
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by 1daboi: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Skyfornia:
she even used protection on the cucumber. What a lovely lady
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by adonis89(m): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
harmargedon:
What if she had cheated? sad ; angry
which one is what if she had cheated? Didn't she knew she was getting married to an offshore worker? These are things ppl are suppose to talk about while courting but they prefer going to expensive restaurant to eat and drink
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by kizyalex10(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Chukwute:
Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post Video On Social Media

A Nigerian offshore worker returned to find a huge cucumber hidden in his girlfriend’s cupboard after spending two weeks at work.

The landlady of the apartment that the lovers live in made good her threat by sharing the video of the incident on social media.

According to the distraught boyfriend, he came back from work to discover the huge cucumber wrapped inside a cond*m.

He told the landlady that he had caught the lady with a vibrator before but she denied doing anything with it.

He wondered if that was how she wants to be satisfying herself while always complaining that he does not.

She kept insisting that she doesn’t use the cucumber for anything despite the glaring evidence of cond*m on it.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPnNIBwHmdq/?utm_medium=copy_link
guess its better he saw this than seeing a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.