Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post (86662 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by AvalonSpace(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
At least, she didn't cheat with another man
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Havertz10: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Actors and movie director, we sabi una work
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Tinalex26: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Skyfornia:
Personally I'd prefer my lady use cucumber in my absence than cheating with another man.
Choi!!! Correct man!!!!
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by BabbanBura(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Chukwute:
Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post Video On Social Media

A Nigerian offshore worker returned to find a huge cucumber hidden in his girlfriend’s cupboard after spending two weeks at work.

The landlady of the apartment that the lovers live in made good her threat by sharing the video of the incident on social media.

According to the distraught boyfriend, he came back from work to discover the huge cucumber wrapped inside a cond*m.

He told the landlady that he had caught the lady with a vibrator before but she denied doing anything with it.

He wondered if that was how she wants to be satisfying herself while always complaining that he does not.

She kept insisting that she doesn’t use the cucumber for anything despite the glaring evidence of cond*m on it.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPnNIBwHmdq/?utm_medium=copy_link

The things ladies take down there dey shock me no be small wallai!
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by luminouz(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
princewarri1985:
This no news joh because it is better than her cheating on me with an actual dick! I will even encourage my girlfriend to have one if my work take me away from home. THE ONLY PROBLEM AN HAVING WITH THIS THAT THIS CUMCUMBER IS TOO BIG AND WILL TURN THE KPEKUS TO WELL. girls get mind sha! Even this cumcumba is too big even for a cow kpekus

Lmaooooo...cow pussy? grin grin cheesy

You are a bad guy
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Dminister(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is why you don't go to girl's house eating cucumber anyhow

1 Like

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by thatNigerian: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
I think the large size of that fruit is the main reason the guy is upset. I don't mean to be insensitive but that cucumber looks bigger than what most guys are packing down there. I don't know of the length, but that thing fat pass my own.

I'm going to sound like a simp for saying this but she's probably denying using that stuff because she doesn't want to embarrass the guy.

If she simply used the makeshift shaft to satisfy herself in his long absence. I honestly don't see what's wrong in doing so. Better the makeshift shaft than another guy, right?

But las las, if he can't satisfy her sexually and she needs something with more girth, i don't see why they should remain in that relationship; she might end up cheating on him. These things happen.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by harmargedon: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
adonis89:
which one is what if she had cheated? Didn't she knew she was getting married to an offshore worker? These are things ppl are suppose to talk about while courting but they prefer going to expensive restaurant to eat and drink
what are you even saying.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by SLcherrY24(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Aunty no want make E cum inside her she wear am condom But e no too big? #Condomized_Cucumber grin
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Temileyi79: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Abeg wetin be the landlady own there, secondly is it not better that the lady satisfy herself with the cucumber rather than giving herself to other men, lastly what does the guy expect when he left her all alone and went away for 2 weeks, can he too swear that he does not see other ladies when he's away.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Codes151(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Indeed a fool. So a cheating on you would hv been better
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by ogubolokento(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nigerian women wey nothing dey belly full,see fine size she choose??
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by ledaman: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
So what the big deal about it? undecided
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by DedeNkem: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
I don't see anything wrong here. Her guy was not available so she used the cucumber to satisfy herself! What's wrong with that?

Is it not better than cheating on him with another man?! He supposed to be happy she didn't f*uck another man!

S*ex toys keep most ladies from cheating. It's a fact! Most women can't stay months without sex. So let's be realistic here
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Uzosaint(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Person wey dey promiscuous dey promiscuous!!! Just two weeks Using cucumber/sextoy or even cheating are all Same cos she's seeking satisfaction outside,while not simply walk away and look for another relationship wia she can be satisfied as she desires Person wey prick no satisfy nah cucumber go satisfy am
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by godofuck231: 12:21am On Jun 03, 2021
harmargedon:
What if she had cheated? sad ; angry
the idiot would have committed suicide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Marpol2021(m): 12:35am On Jun 03, 2021
False prophet welcome back. Where have u been?
FalseProphet1:
The average Nigerian girl lies more than Satan. At least Satan admitted to God that he was the masterminder of the alleged plot, a Nigerian girl you caught cheating on camera would tell you it's not her that someone is trying to frame her.

You come to her home and you hear her moaning from outside, and decide to wait till she's done, even if you see her and the guy coming from the room, sweating profusely, she will tell you that the moaning wasn't coming from her room.

Guys be very careful with Nigerian girls cos even the devil is afraid of them.

This I have seen.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by olmoRoc: 12:50am On Jun 03, 2021
Chukwute:
Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post Video On Social Media

A Nigerian offshore worker returned to find a huge cucumber hidden in his girlfriend’s cupboard after spending two weeks at work.

The landlady of the apartment that the lovers live in made good her threat by sharing the video of the incident on social media.

According to the distraught boyfriend, he came back from work to discover the huge cucumber wrapped inside a cond*m.

He told the landlady that he had caught the lady with a vibrator before but she denied doing anything with it.

He wondered if that was how she wants to be satisfying herself while always complaining that he does not.

She kept insisting that she doesn’t use the cucumber for anything despite the glaring evidence of cond*m on it.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPnNIBwHmdq/?utm_medium=copy_link

Would it have been better for her to be sleeping around? If that's as far as she would go, then he should leave her alone.

Even that landlady would love a vibrator the first time she tries it.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Vision101(m): 1:44am On Jun 03, 2021
@Ginaz
Poor cucumber ... reason I can’t eat cucumber at anyone’s house except it was gotten straight from the market with my two Kro-Kro eyes seeing it.

@me
Hahahaha........so you believe what they are saying that cucumber has become preq assistant.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by anyicash(m): 3:13am On Jun 03, 2021
The Boy and the landlady are very stupid.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by IQUIT(m): 4:37am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by steam74: 6:39am On Jun 03, 2021
I don't understand this guy?
Would he rather have her cheat with other guys instead?
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Whatshallido: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Nawao. Na dem they make cocumba cost.
Later them go say boys no dey satisfy dem.
How boys go satisfy you after u done widen that place with that cocumba wey big pass ur guy dik
Rubish.
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ginaz:
Poor cucumber ... reason I can’t eat cucumber at anyone’s house except it was gotten straight from the market with my two Kro-Kro eyes seeing it.

But he should try to sexually satisfy her to avoid story like this. You can’t satisfy her and she still gonna be left insatiable for 2 weeks . Body not fire wood nawww. grin
Sharap there! as if you don't stick that same cucumber in your pussy. Since dicks can't satisfy y'all, infact nothing can satisfy some of you.

And you have to steal someone picture and upload on your profile, is that how low you can get? Pretender!

1 Like

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by AlphaJazz: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Chukwute:

Eeewww!
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Pricelessruby(f): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin, saw this on a friend's phone, can't stop laughing, it is better than cheating on him

1 Like

Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Iceyjayz: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pricelessruby:
grin, saw this on a friend's phone, can't stop laughing, it is better than cheating on him
Don't tell me you use big cucumber like that too on your pussy, if not ehn..
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Pricelessruby(f): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
For what now,
Iceyjayz:
Don't tell me you use big cucumber like that too on your pussy, if not ehn..
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Iceyjayz: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pricelessruby:
For what now,
What do you use then
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Pricelessruby(f): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
I don't know why you are hell bent on
Iceyjayz:
What do you use then
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by Iceyjayz: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pricelessruby:
I don't know why you are hell bent on
Well I want to know, if you aren't using cucumber then intimacy gadget should be the answer, I hope I'm right
Re: Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post by MediMedi(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
e better pass u cum meet man inside

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.