Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage (1218 Views)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Henrysaw(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
In spite of the numerous sentimental traits that could be said of men in Nigeria, ladies still hold an opposite record about them. Prevalent among the opposite perspectives ladies hold against men here is that regardless of how sentimental they are, getting them to the holy place for marriage could be extremely difficult. Things being what they are, what are those variables that drive Nigerian men off from marriage? We have attempted to gather a few reasons that make most men feel anxious to speak on Marriage as subject, dont hesitate to include yours if not in our rundown.

NO WIFE MATERIALS: Basic among a few men is the reservation that there is shortage of wife-materials in Nigeria. For this situation, they are not alluding to women not being in quantifiable dispersion among men, what they are griping about is that most women of this era do not have the essential properties that will qualify them for the lifetime responsibility called marriage. In the event that this is the situation, time of value hunt can help mend the injury of such man.

THEY GET SEX UNRESERVEDLY WITHOUT MARRIAGE THAN IN TIME PAST: Acknowledging now that they can get sex more effectively than in times past, when virginity for ladies was a pass worth to marriage, a few men now feel parcel of ladies today have lost it in terms of keeping themselves entirety. In any case, this may not be the issue of ladies as indiscrimination is not a select demonstration than can be completed without the assent of either sexual orientation.

NIGERIA WEDDINGS ARE EXTRAVAGANT: In a nation where a man is required to wed a lady in three various types of wedding-Religious, Conventional and Court, the expense of marriage doubtlessly is something men discover exceptionally threatening. Starting a year ago, the normal Nigeria wedding expense something like N500,000 and the it goes upward from that to more inconceivable expense. For a great many people, particularly in this economy, that is a considerable measure of cash. In any case, all we prompt is that men ought to attempt and slice their jacket as indicated by their material.

LOOKING FOR AN AVERAGE WORKERS: Today, most Nigerian men are looking for a wife equipped for imparting money related obligations to them. Gone are the days when men wed full-house-wives, the expanding typical cost for basic items has tilted most men for women who have a method for work and willing to impart to their man, the weight of building a home.

TREPIDATION OF OPPORTUNITY: There is a typical conviction among a few men that marriage puts an end to ones opportunity. Single men today are substantially more glad about not being reliant and being naturally. They fear marriage in light of the fact that they will get to be liable for each move they make to their companion. That is one major obligation a few men are not prepared to take up.

VOCATION: One of the dominating question most men will subtly ask themselves before settling on the choice to wed are, Will my accomplice make upset about me being in office for extend periods of time? Will he or she comprehend my affection for my profession? These are relevant inquiries and noting these inquiries could ease back the unequivocal moves to be made on marriage arranges.

IMPROBABLE DESIRES FROM IN-LAWS: A few folks have set certain principles for any individual who will wed their kid, whichever way be it that such desires are from the lucky man guardians or lady, the regulations infrequently influence connections. In the event that the desires are behavioral, the test may be little however e are some demoralizing circumstances where folks choose the calling capabilities, properties, and so on that must be obtained by the suitor before they can give out their kid to him in marriage.

TRUST ISSUES: Most times, individual apprehension to get conferred into a relationship on account of trust issues. A few men have been wounded in their past connections and in this manner they would prefer not to put themselves out there.

AWFUL TESTIMONY FROM WEDDED COUPLE: By and large, most men get scared by marriage as an aftereffect of the confirmations they get notification from those in marriage. Before getting into marriage talks, it is a typical thing among men to ask their siblings, companions who are as of now wedded on how the social establishment is and the confirmations they get are most times debilitating, as being what is indicated they fear their marriage will be a copy of the affirmations they have accumulated.

SOCIAL IMPEDIMENTS: Nigeria is a nation with various society and The differing qualities now and again make challenges for men who are looking for ladies with comparable society. The good thing however is that the individuals who attempt to investigate between social connections get the chance to pick up an inside and out valuation for different traditions.

https://everstronghrts.com/2021/06/05/reasons-why-nigerian-men-avoid-marriage/

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by donestk(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Valid points
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Cutehector(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
i do not agree with your first and third point.

bye
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
You people should let us use ear to hear word, joor. Mtcheew.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cutehector:
i do not agree with your first and third point.

bye

Why?? You just don't agree and we're suppose to take that? Come back here.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Why?? You just don't agree and we're suppose to take that? Come back here.
fine girl.... i have your attention. come let me chyke you
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cutehector:
fine girl.... i have your attention. come let me chyke you

grin You surely do not think that's me @pfp? But anyway, go ahead. Lemme see if I'll/can be swept off my feet. **stares with chin on palm**
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by blazepascal(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Number1 is wrong. its just that the real wife materials are very scarce. I'll keep on searching till I get one for my self.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Cutehector(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin You surely do not think that's me @pfp? But anyway, go ahead. Lemme see if I'll/can be swept off my feet. **stares with chin on palm**
well going by your posts, I think you love writing and serene environments and I find that cute. I know a girl i like when i see one

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cutehector:
well going by your posts, I think you love writing and serene environments and I find that cute. I know a girl i like when i see one

Ah. Wait. Are you saying that as a matter of fact or you've started? I don't use to do these things. So, ermmm. What am I supposed to do at this point? Laugh? Giggle? Make a glint show in my eyes? **scratches head** Or play with my fingers? I'm coming, I'm coming; let me think...
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Powersurge: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Omo marriage no be here o. The cost alone eh!

Before, all a female needs is dt organ. Now, yoy require more than that organ.

Ps: be wary of ladies that are too enthusiastic about. Especially those eager to conceive. Don't be decieved.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by folabayo(f): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Marriage no b child's play.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Cutehector(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ah. Wait. Are you saying that as a matter of fact or you've started? I don't use to do these things. So, ermmm. What am I supposed to do at this point? Laugh? Giggle? Make a glint show in my eyes? **scratches head** Or play with my fingers? I'm coming, I'm coming; let me think...
play with your fingers, smiles. Such a cutie
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cutehector:
play with your fingers, smiles. Such a cutie

LMAO. grin Me, abi? S'okay.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

LMAO. grin Me, abi? S'okay.
so how about we chat privately
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cutehector:

Uhmmmm...
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Kolena: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cutehector:
Sorry Bro
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Avoid Marriage by Cutehector(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kolena:

Sorry Bro
urm, sorry about?

(1) (Reply)

9 Undispitable Facts Why Hausa Men Are Not Romantic / Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? / Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.