Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister (41248 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by GlobalWay: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2021
Satan is that you?! angry
SchoolGate:

Fvck the older sister first while you continue to aim for the younger. Who knows the younger might fall for you one day. At this stage it is not important who you like or not (emotional intelligence).
Be friendly with both of them and make moves if the younger later falls, fvck both of them. I and my friends have done it several times.
Good luck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2021
Shellsploit:
Dem go soon play your tape for artillery.

Mission abort...
I repeat Mission abort!

Over..

I still they wonder if Olamide know place called artillery in PH

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by ekensi01: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:
Met two sisters a while ago in church, for some reason, the older one got my no and has been calling me almost every day. Meanwhile, I ve always wanted the younger one-she is my full spec for a serious relationship, I just did not get a chance to bond and get her contact.

Recently, the older one tried a few more advances which I turned down. I ve planned to clear her straight that I am not interested, but I am not sure how to go about it as of course these are siblings. I really like younger sis, but I feel I am not sure how to proceed with this.

I feel the recent move older sis pulled will sabotage any meaningful relationship I want to have with the younger sis in future

Na small thing my bro.
I've done it twice and counting.
If you don't like the elder one, bro no beat round the bush oh just straight and tell her. She won't kill you and she will do nothing.

Just be sure you know what you are doing.
Goodkuck
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:
Met two sisters a while ago in church, for some reason, the older one got my no and has been calling me almost every day. Meanwhile, I ve always wanted the younger one-she is my full spec for a serious relationship, I just did not get a chance to bond and get her contact.

Recently, the older one tried a few more advances which I turned down. I ve planned to clear her straight that I am not interested, but I am not sure how to go about it as of course these are siblings. I really like younger sis, but I feel I am not sure how to proceed with this.

I feel the recent move older sis pulled will sabotage any meaningful relationship I want to have with the younger sis in future

I think you should pretend like you never knew or noticed the elder sister advances, then make a fast move on the lil sister, she will definitely tell her elder sister.
The best part of these approach, you don't want the elder sister feeling her pride is bruise and you won't want the lil sister to know are sister has feelings for you, cos she might reject you for her.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Kokaine(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2021
Lamasta:

Forget the two of them and think of how to make money that's the most important cool
Exactly. Or even find way go Ukraine ��. Because Nigeria don cast ohhhh.... No time for love.
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Elsueno: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2021
SchoolGate:

Fvck the older sister first while you continue to aim for the younger. Who knows the younger might fall for you one day. At this stage it is not important who you like or not (emotional intelligence).
Be friendly with both of them and make moves if the younger later falls, fvck both of them. I and my friends have done it several times.

Good luck.

U think u are a cool alpha abi? Wait till karma visit u, at that time ur regrets won't do u shyt grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by GlobalWay: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2021
The fact that you met them at Church where you attend means that you are a wise Soul spending your time to make Peace with your MAKER,not like some Satanists giving abomination as Advice here. The Wisest Advice that someone has given you here is that you should quickly tell the elder one that you need her favour before you get too close to her. Tell her that you believe that her younger Sister is your wife, that she should help you win her heart. That way, she would know that you are not a wicked hell-bound Soul that would have taken advantage of her. She'll surely help you win her sister if she is mature-minded enough. Even if she mess it up for you, at least your mind shall be at peace with yourself and your CREATOR.
Daniwes:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Skillsnigeria: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2021
The Lord will deliver you
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by 49cents(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2021
Lamasta:

Forget the two of them and think of how to make money that's the most important cool

Lol
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Draslo(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:

Shift your prick go front before you cause enmity between two sisters you met at the f***in church bro!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Genesiis(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2021
SchoolGate:

Good luck.
Sex should be sacred, between husband and wife. Don't go about collecting demons from random women. Know the purpose why God created you and live a holy life. Jesus loves you.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2021
Move to her thats if u haven't fvck d big sis
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2021
Shellsploit:

Mission abort...
I repeat Mission abort!

Over..
he don roger that,thank you

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by AfonjaConehead: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:

yeah.. I am fearing this.. we were only supposed to be friends till she tried to be funny
But what's wrong with the older sis?

Be careful cos if both of them get to hate you eh grin
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Plangkat(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2021
collect them both like Rachel and Leah na afterall you are Mr Capable

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Vinnie2000(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:
@OP, find a way to tell her no. If she's explicit with her advances, then explicitly tell her no. If she's implicit with it, the implicitly turn her down as well (maybe friend zoning like someone suggested). Whatever you do, try not to use "brute force". If you hurt her, you might end up messing up her relationship with her sister or outrightly lose your chances of even coming close to her sister. Though your own situation is somewhat peculiar, ladies turn down guys all the time, the reverse shouldn't be a big deal. It

Meanwhile, the kid sister might not even be into you. Such is life.

Really??

As a Guy, particularly in Nigeria, To tell a Lady who tries to Woo you NO requires a Strong Mind!!

because She will so Hate n Dislike you!! You as a lady know wat am saying..

One Pretty Girl I gently said No to Hates me like Sh*t!!
She even refused to Like or Comment on my Birthday Posts when everyone else did!

Ladies really can't cope with Rejection.. smiley cheesy

Dats y I said, Either he Quits n leaves both Girls alone or He Fvcks Both!!

Knowing Girls, d Elder one will even prefer d latter..
Bang me n my Sister,Dan rejecting me for Her or even another.. wink cheesy

Many Girls can't deal with being turned down. OP should not Try it!!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Brunicekid(m): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2021
Shellsploit:

Mission abort...
I repeat Mission abort!

Over..
Chaiii... OP, be careful of women, especially those from the same parent!!!
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Vinnie2000(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2021
Plangkat:
collect them both like Rachel and Leah na afterall you are Mr Capable

OP might have to do that. If Both re Interested!!
They might even Like it!! U never see some Girls oo.. sad smiley
Back den, my guy Banged two sisters, just like dis. Elder one showed interest, junior one also show interest to contest with her sister.
Sisters Rivalry sort of,..
Baba had no option but to Fvck both babes!!!! embarassed cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by babamoha(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2021
SchoolGate:

Good luck.

Bad nigga

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by praiseneo(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2021
Lamasta:

but what gave you the impression that he’s not financially okay and he’s not hustling

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Munzy14(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2021
SchoolGate:

Good luck.
Online jim iyke....cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Lilmhzshy: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:

Get the younger sis number, send a text you wana take her out for a date and express your feelings to her
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Muslimsworldng: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:

You want to cause fight between two sisters. I wish you luck.
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Vinnie2000(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

I still they wonder if Olamide know place called artillery in PH

It's Simple!!
Omah Lay who is from Port Harcourt must have Told him, probably in d studio..
Or he went der for a Show n saw doz Wild PH Girls..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Famousfellow: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2021
shocked
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Olunmercy56(f): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Lamasta:

With all the things way dey go on for Nigeria today one Guy dey think of lovey lovey for two sisters isn't that funny Oluwamercy grin

Don't mind them cheesy
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by SAMTOBIJU(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
stanliwise:

It’s simple, throw her in the friend-zone.
Visit her and talk to her younger sister.
Is anything hard?
. You be Legend
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by CalmElder(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
QueenSuccubus:
grin

You and your wahala cheesy

I can see you have a fetish for a younger girls eeh! Your problem is actually is very simple. Talk to her older sister, make friends with her and tell her to help you to link you with her little sister.

Take this advice and you will regret it.
You didn't just reject a lady's advances, something they don't forgive, you have eyes for a person she's related to.
She may be aware of your feelings for the younger sister and could be doing all she has been doing to ensure it doesn't work, if you don't date her.
I realized with horror that relationship advice from women should be taken cautiously as I got older.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Munzy14(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:

If the younger sis share the same ideologies with her elder sister, forget it...Na your topic them deh use pass time before sleeping...grin

If she doesn't, you can actually become just friends with elder sis, and get closer to the younger one...Life na choice and you are entitled to your choice for a peace of mind.

Again, you should watch out for green light from the younger one before making your moves...And please never bleep two sisters, I repeat never bleep two blood sisters....E get y.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by garmprint: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Are you a final year student looking forward to dropping the pen after your very last exams and passing out of school in flying colours.
or you're looking for cusomizrd wrears for your prewedding shoots, family or corperate branding purposes.

we at @GARMPRINT are here to help you showcase your joy and creativity in your wears.
are you a designer or a creative hoping to start your very own merch or clothing line?
WHATEVER YOUR NEED IS,
WE GAT YOU

WE DO DIFFEREMT TYPES OF CUSTOM PRINTING LIKE
>DIRECT TO GARMENT PRINTING
>SCREEN PRINTING
>FLEX AND FLOCK PRINTING
>TIE AND DYE
>EMBROIDERY
>CUSTOM TAILORING AND SO MUCH MORE

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE SOME OF OUR WORKS
https://www.nairaland.com/6589972/lets-handle-all-customized-clothings

WE PRINT ON T-SHIRTS,CAPS, HOODIES, VARSITY JACKETS. ETC.

WE ARE ALSO ON INSTAGRAM AS @GARMPRINT
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by hardon1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
The younger one did not show interest in getting your number... Shey ur brain no tell you say she no send you.

If you are wise now, just show concern for the one that care about u. If u follow the younger one, she will probably put in friend zone and be eating your money.

I guess ur still a kid though, experience niggas like us know say spec na just for purpose of showing off publicly. Toto na Toto, and once ur in a pussy, how she looks doesn't matter anymore... Na the warmth, slipperyness and tightness and how she uses it that matters. And these are no written on a woman's forehead

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.