Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister (41243 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
You just wanna look for trouble.. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Ezyp(m): 5:48am On Jun 08, 2021
SchoolGate:
Daniwes the younger is already aware that the elder is interested in you. Make friends with her and occasionally buy stuffs for her (what you can afford o) while you focus on the elder sister for now. Occasionally invite the younger to your house, one day she will enter your net wink
Which kind advice be this? Buy stuff for her. She be needy child?
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by jojoki: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2021
You want to knack the 2 sisters ba? Continue
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Telstar: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2021
OP, your game is not tight. It's easy to make her young sister fall for you. Very, very easy. cheesy

When I was a bad guy, I dated two sisters at the same time.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Bordrich7(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2021
My guy collect oo.... 4get d younger sis
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by biggy26: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Daniwes:

Just the aura alone, more intelligent, and of course physique is on point
Okay!
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by biggy26: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Getdabag:
see question

what do like about your gf that mother doesnt have

mumu
Dunce spotted!
The person the question was directed to, answered intelligently. But you opened your mouth and revealed your folly. Shame!
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by BluntCrazeMan: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bluntguy:
Put am for reverse; her younger sister no like you but na she like you.
Namesake..

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Bluntguy: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Namesake..
Lol. But I no craze o.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Daniwes: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
You just wanna look for trouble.. Lol

Lool… aznnnnnnn.. cos inam not understanding right now… loooool
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Daniwes: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lol, the thing casted at the end angry
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Nesty1313(m): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Instead of u to ask how to secure the bag
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by BarrElChapo(m): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2021
Daniwes:
Lol, the thing casted at the end angry

How ? Who sabotaged it ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.