Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister (41247 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by frozen70(f): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
uthlaw:
instead of looking elsewhere,Bleep the both of them!
That's nonsense of what essence is it for
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by uthlaw: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
frozen70:

That's nonsense of what essence is it for
since woman never do am something,make he do women something!
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by frozen70(f): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
uthlaw:
since woman never do am something,make he do women something!

Lol, leave am, him just dey learn

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by biggy26: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:

I am wondering how to approach it if it ever comes up with the younger... the fact she tried to make a move as well
What do you like about the younger sis, that the older doesn't have. Is it her physique or personality?
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Send the elder sis number to my dm,plus what’s your location?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by uthlaw: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
frozen70:

Lol, leave am, him just dey learn
oya na...give am lecture you well!
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Getdabag: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
biggy26:

What do you like about the younger sis, that the older doesn't have. Is it her physique or personality?
see foolish question

what do like about your gf that mother doesnt have na

mumu
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Wittyduchess:
you go like food then grin grin , glutton ,you think say na garri grin grin grin
hahaha
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by naylor(f): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by frozen70(f): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
uthlaw:
oya na...give am lecture you well!

Experience is the best teacher
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by onetouch04: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Choose both na. Man is polygamous by nature.... Just thinking out loud...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by mariahAngel(f): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
stanliwise:

It’s simple, throw her in the friend-zone.
Visit her and talk to her younger sister.
Is anything hard?

It is funny what guys like you take females for. cheesy
I mean...read the nonsense you typed again....then ask yourself if you made any sense.

I swear, it's the throw her in the friend-zone for me!
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by stanliwise(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

It is funny what guys like you take females for. cheesy
I mean...read the nonsense you typed again....then ask yourself if you made any sense.

I swear, it's the throw her in the friend-zone for me!
It wasn't hard in all honesty.
Its a danger zone for any guy in such situation.
if you reject her advances point blank
you may loose any access to her younger sister.

If you say yes to her advances, you can't date the younger sister because you have made a commitment. Well you can do as someone said but that is all shades of wrong

so one good choice is to play a small game where you don't hurt people feeling in a maximum way.
wink

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by extol1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Acecards:
I actually did this one time
and what was the outcome, if I may ask
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Lamasta(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Depressed101:
what if he has money already.. Make una dey talk with reason
If Dangote and Bill Gate's can still be making money who be you and me to say we don arrive

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Lamasta(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You guys and this formulaic response. Did OP tell you he didn't have money? Do you know if settling down is the next on his list?

Did the OP tell you he wants to settle down

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Lamasta(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
nuelyoyo:

Do you know the OP in person outside Nairaland? How do you know if he has made money or not.

Shouldn't people engage in other things outside making money
So you expect me to encourage him to follow two sisters up and down in the name of love uncle
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Depressed101: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lamasta:

If Dangote and Bill Gate's can still be making money who be you and me to say we don arrive
and who are you to tell them what to do with their time? Don't you think everyone have their priorities..? Because money is your priority doesn't mean it should be for others

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Lamasta(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
peter8535:
so annoyin..wich one be make money first as if he date dem he wouldn't make d money again...WEN U MAKE MONEY U WILL KNW DAT MONEY IS NT EVERYTIN

Money answereth all things my bible tell me so cool
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Lamasta(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Depressed101:
and who are you to tell them what to do with their time? Don't you think everyone have their priorities..? Because money is your priority doesn't mean it should be for others
So his priority is to be chasing two sisters abi
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Depressed101: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lamasta:

So his priority is to be chasing two sisters abi
my brother let him be, I'm sure he will come back here to testify
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
extol1:

and what was the outcome, if I may ask
terrible... Don't try it at home
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by extol1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Acecards:
terrible... Don't try it at home
I can't imagine it

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by mariahAngel(f): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
stanliwise:

It wasn't hard in all honesty.
Its a danger zone for any guy in such situation.
if you reject her advances point blank
you may loose any access to her younger sister.

If you say yes to her advances, you can't date the younger sister because you have made a commitment. Well you can do as someone said but that is all shades of wrong

so one good choice is to play a small game where you don't hurt people feeling in a maximum way.
wink

He mustn't have any of them. (It's not like he's grown deep feelings)
It's good to know when to walk away from drama and complications for one's peace and sanity's sake.
Life is simple, but some humans choose to complicate theirs.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by stanliwise(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

He mustn't have any of them. (It's not like he's grown deep feelings)
It's good to know when to walk away from drama and complications for one's peace and sanity's sake.
Life is simple, but some humans choose to complicate theirs.
Well for me I like complications
It's my thing.

Although I respect simple people alot, no cap
So walking away is also a respectable thing too
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by mariahAngel(f): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
stanliwise:

Well for me I like complications
It's my thing.

Although I respect simple people alot, no cap
So walking away is also a respectable thing too

Thrilling right?
Well, be careful...'cause you just might get more than what you bargained for. smiley
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Daniwes: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Cyndyblingz:
What if the younger sister don't like you�‍♀️
Like you are not her spec ��
Lol.. then life moves on.. I guess.. wasn't a bad thing in the end
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by stanliwise(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Thrilling right?
Well, be careful...'cause you just might get more than what you bargained for. smiley
I know that already.
I don’t run around fire and expect not to sweat
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Daniwes: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
biggy26:

Just the aura alone, more intelligent, and of course physique is on point

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by adanny01(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:
Met two sisters a while ago in church, for some reason, the older one got my no and has been calling me almost every day. Meanwhile, I ve always wanted the younger one-she is my full spec for a serious relationship, I just did not get a chance to bond and get her contact.

Recently, the older one tried a few more advances which I turned down. I ve planned to clear her straight that I am not interested, but I am not sure how to go about it as of course these are siblings. I really like younger sis, but I feel I am not sure how to proceed with this.

I feel the recent move older sis pulled will sabotage any meaningful relationship I want to have with the younger sis in future

Baba, u don miss both.
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Gfskw: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
You are a randy savage you want to eat both sisters
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by ryanmas1965: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
If you have a sharp friend that is willing to help you.. Hook him up with the big sis then ghost from the picture for a while...If he succeed in making her fall for him then pop up from nowhere and get ur gyal (lil sis)... If it fails then change church sharply grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.