Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? (42455 Views)

What Skill Can One Learn In This Our Nigeria Of Today? / What Skill Can You Teach? What Skill Would You Learn. / 5 Handworks You Can Learn In 2019 That Pays Better Than Bank Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by visijo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
[i][/i]
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
For fast money, learn Production of the and start selling in liters of 5 upwards. But you will market your product wide and round schools and offices if you want to make huge money.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by eliok(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
You need an idea that does not require money.

Think my dear, think.

Wash a car.

Write for someone

Teach a lesson

Think my dear , think

10 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by 1Alex: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

I finally got a job at a pure water factory but the salary was 11k, 6am - 6pm.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?
look for a good location where water is nearby, get 2 buckets and rag and start washing cars for people. Make money from it and mechanize your car wash and bid good bye to poverty. Don't forget to divest or learn that your desired skill when money begin fall on you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Commotfornigeri: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?

You want it to be better for you, yet your struggling arrse calls another man a dead beat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by nnekaike(f): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
GrantIkenna:
If you have 100k to buy chemicals, i can teach you soap making.
You will pay me 10k.
Did you read his post?

9 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Belial06: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:

Enter the street sag your trousers and sell your anus to gay men
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by GABRIEL6036: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Cocoa business... Make millions in a short time
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by SunTzu123(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:

1. Learn a skill.
2. Learn financial/business skills

You need both to be successful.

3 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Asadujames202(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Top shiit

About to go down

I will lay her down and hit her big

Hustle so you go enjoy life like me
Hustle ooooh
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by mrkings84(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Photography is not for poor startups as cameras cost from 250k and above....

6 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by IYANGBALI: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
It depends on how much money you want to make

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by BrainSanitizer: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlphaAce

Banditry.
Sure as Champions league final.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Godwin25king: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
kelvine:
Send me a message o will teach you how to make money daily on amazon e-commerce.
My training is free.

*8* 35615622 hope u know * is zero

You earn daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by 1Alex: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by geunik(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Bombing
If you bomb some dating sites you can gather enough money to learn any skills in few months.
If you follow this advise, you will never stop when you think. You will be hooked to it

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by henrixx(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:

your father is a deadbeat? too bad of you bro but I'm happy you are entering the REAL LIFE NOW. you will respect your father soon.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by GeneralPula: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
toby345:
Bro learn about the blockchain,crypto and learn about copywriting(you can see people who will teach you for like 3k or 5k ) and apply for blockchain copywriting jobs those jobs are hot and pay well

Is it really that easy?

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by bluefilm: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:

First of all, you have to master how to punt on Bet9ja.

Then assuming you have no start up cash, that means you have to go back to that pure water factory and accept the job so that you can use your salary as your start up capital.

If your target is to be making ONE THOUSAND naira daily on Bet9ja, which is very easy to do, then your monthly income will become something like 30K.

4 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by kachuk(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hand work na better pass salary work now a days
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Hezmatosky: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
If making money is your intentions, you're definitely going to fail. You can start now, come and learn generator services. It pays now

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Carmal90(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
GeoAfrikana:
Depends on your definition of short time. Do you mean a month, six months or a year?

- WordPress (you can be up and running in a month or two)
- Graphics design (you can be up and running in a month or two)
- Data analysis with SPSS (you can be up and running in three to five months).

Note: I'm not saying all these from theory. These are skills are learnt, earned with and still make side incomes with.
Also, you must be driven by passion to learn these things. Else you'll get tired after a week or two.

In the long run, I'll advise you to go into IT. It's the best option especially for those who have little to no financial support. All you need is a laptop, mobile subscription, your time and the zeal to learn.

Pls guide me on wordpress sir

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by AlfaAce(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
benzene00:
what course did you study?

Religious studies.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Galacious1: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Bombing
If you bomb some dating sites you can gather enough money to learn any skills in few months.
recommend dating site na
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by captainamiedi1: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
GeoAfrikana:
Depends on your definition of short time. Do you mean a month, six months or a year?

- WordPress (you can be up and running in a month or two)
- Graphics design (you can be up and running in a month or two)
- Data analysis with SPSS (you can be up and running in three to five months).

Note: I'm not saying all these from theory. These are skills are learnt, earned with and still make side incomes with.
Also, you must be driven by passion to learn these things. Else you'll get tired after a week or two.

In the long run, I'll advise you to go into IT. It's the best option especially for those who have little to no financial support. All you need is a laptop, mobile subscription, your time and the zeal to learn.

shey he nor go buy laptop ni?? abi u nor the cost of data in Nigeria?? or u didnt see the part that he said he dont have money??
even if he is going to teach himself?? data cost will shock him. he needs something going in other to save up something to start if at all

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Mozegee: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
I think I am interested in this.pls dm me
GrantIkenna:
If you have 100k to buy chemicals, i can teach you soap making.
You will pay me 10k.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by uyaietteh(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Just take your time and think about it...
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:

Since ur major aim is to make money learning just any skill will fraustrate u cuz no skill will automatically make u cash..at the start ..

So learn something related to ur talents and affinity, something u love doing or find fun doing it...cuz when the stress of learning and the initial period of no cashreturn surfaces,ur love for the work will keep u there...and after that u will start making cash.that is if u put in the hardwork...

And don't refer to ur Dad as deadbeat or almost deadbeat...cuz he has a right to query u since u are a graduate...
Of a truth u should have learnt a skill before or during ur university days

5 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by lookyzy: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good advice
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Pious101: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
kelvine:
Send me a message o will teach you how to make money daily on amazon e-commerce.
My training is free.

*8* 35615622 hope u know * is zero
mind if I message u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.