Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? (42550 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn Within One Week In Nigeria? / What Skill Can One Learn In This Our Nigeria Of Today? / 5 Handworks You Can Learn In 2019 That Pays Better Than Bank Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

I finally got a job at a pure water factory but the salary was 11k, 6am - 6pm.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?
Please learn barbing

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by AbuAeesha: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
justosee:
You can make money from writing
what kinda writing
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by kenny714433(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
toby345:
Bro learn about the blockchain,crypto and learn about copywriting(you can see people who will teach you for like 3k or 5k ) and apply for blockchain copywriting jobs those jobs are hot and pay well

Hello bro, please can we discuss this?
Please I'm very much interested. I am already familiar with the Blockchain space. I know about this copywriting jobs, I just want someone who could guide me through some things.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by emmnprince(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Belial06:

Enter the street sag your trousers and sell your anus to gay men

You sound like one of them gay!

And you want OP to have a miserable life as he journey through life abi?

Your mind is not sound.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Safemoon: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
You dad pays your rent,feeds you and he is dead beat to you.

Some one is taking advantage of your poverty you call him boss for 8k a month.you see the reason why you are poor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mogadishuu:
By the time you grow up and start to understand life, you will know your Dad isn't a dead beat.

Parents expect much from their kids after investing alot in their education. Parents endure hunger and lack of good clothes just to make sure their wards have a better life.

If you have a good phone, download youtube videos on how to drive. As a company driver, you'll earn more to sustain yourself

You want this guy to commit murder?
Hope you know what it takes to drive in Lagos and the mental exhaustion car owners get from driving around the city.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Whatshallido: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Painting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by lookyzy: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=9jayes post=102484335][/quote]
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by rowland545(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=9jayes post=102484335][/quote]how can I learn graphics design online
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by neighbourhud: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patience!!!

If all you need is 'short time's quick money...you need patience as a skill and virtue.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by IAMPEDRO: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Arkadrob:
YouTube is your best bet. Go learn.
This is exactly what i heard from the great preacher Apostle Joshua Selma months ago "I learnt most of what I know now from YouTube" I was like wow....... I just said Iet me take a try, just a try oh..... Now, I'm loving it already, within me, I was like why didn't someone show me all of these before now. Well I thank God, because it's never too late. YouTube has helped me for this few times aswear.

Pls you must try to speak well of your Dad, I know it's hard to love who don't like you, but then you have choice here.
For things that brings you money, there are lots of things, but I think it should be what you like and enjoying doing. God help you sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by alllivesmatter(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Please. Good Thread
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by lookyzy: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Data analysis with SPSS, Graphics design and Wordpress
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Belial06: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
emmnprince:

You sound like one of them gay!

And you want OP to have a miserable life as he journey through life abi?

Your mind is not sound.

Dude shut up and enjoy the humor
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by uthlaw: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
GABRIEL6036:
Cocoa business... Make millions in a short time
how dis business be?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by SavageBoy: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mogadishuu:
By the time you grow up and start to understand life, you will know your Dad isn't a dead beat.

Parents expect much from their kids after investing alot in their education. Parents endure hunger and lack of good clothes just to make sure their wards have a better life.

If you have a good phone, download youtube videos on how to drive. As a company driver, you'll earn more to sustain yourself

God bless the womb that carried you for 9 months

4 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by noskcid(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Did someone just told someone to go and learn driving on YouTube?
What is internet turning people to in this village to?
Nigeria is not a country, she has the qualities of a village compare to the technology going on in the world now.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by emmyN(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
SunTzu123:

1. Learn a skill.
2. Learn financial/business skills

You need both to be successful.

He came here to ask you what skill to learn, you are telling him to learn a skill angry?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by norjibak: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Electrician engineering
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by johndho(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bro just think about your passion and keep doing it. Having a hustle no bad, but get the hustle way go give you that space for yourself. No rush out from your hustle if you no get anyone down, but still on still, nothing bad with giving yourself off sometimes to reflect, may be a week or more.
But having a vision is the most important thing.
If na music you like follow am, if na sowing follow am.
But no dey despirate looking for work bro, it no go favor you at the end.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by DisLifeSha: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Meaning an orphan can't find light Your statement is meaningless
inforesource:
Your problem is deep. The way you address your dad is my concern here. I don't care how useless you think he is. Address that first and you will find light.

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by johndho(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
But marketing is cool, you just need your phone and a good communication skills. Kpere
And God too.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by easytig(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
With all due respect to ur dad who sacrifice his sweat to feed and cater for u he is no deadbeat. He only wants you to push urself to d next level.try learn driving maybe im two weeks.i don't know if u can get d licence in due time.but if u can work in a construction company in bourdillon let me know, they pay workers 1700 per day ,10,200 weekly maybe u can gather like 70,000 in two months and use it to learn a good skill.as a graduate u might be given preferential treatment like working with surveyor,safety officer,even site engineers.

AlfaAce:

3 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Getsaved(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
I laugh at the way you guys attacked the guy about his father, many of una never jam bad papa or mama. Agreed, he should'nt have call his father derogatory names especially on social media like this. People, I have experience a bad father - a father who had to walk up to my mother (his wife) and told her to bet him that I his son cannot graduate from university ( but i did by serious struggle) because my mother took it upon herself to sponsor my school even when she did not have enough as she saw how decent and intelligent i was .
People, there are bad fathers and bad mothers, if you have not experience one you will never understand the angle the young man is talking from. the guy is already getting frusted just few months after graduation and no job, papa wey suppose confort am sef dey frustrate am the more. It would have been better just advise him to be bit decent with words in public about his father than bashing him here and there.

But OP, I hope you don't have attitude too that upset your father that is making him act the way he does to you?

My advice is phone/laptop repair, barbing

That is my opinion though.

20 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Yusfunoble(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
One to two months

Digital Marketing,
Video editing.

Three to four months.

Basic graphic design,
UI and UX design.

Six months to two years depending on the level of seriousness.

Web development

Can one learn and master digital marketing within two months?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by kzmoney1: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Shoe maker.

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Tribalism123(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Try Kidnapping
Try Assassination
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Political appointment
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by alasan007(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mogadishuu:

Learn how to drive from YouTube Omo ppl get mine for dis 9ja o Op Abeg no mind am o
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by RSVP: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
So you think it's easy to be a father abi??

SheyB you sef don dey see ham now ... Oode omo.

You better find who go teach you how to operate crane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
easytig:
With all due respect to ur dad who sacrifice his sweat to feed and cater for u he is no deadbeat. He only wants you to push urself to d next level.try learn driving maybe im two weeks.i don't know if u can get d licence in due time.but if u can work in a construction company in bourdillon let me know, they pay workers 1700 per day ,10,200 weekly maybe u can gather like 70,000 in two months and use it to learn a good skill.as a graduate u might be given preferential treatment like working with surveyor,safety officer,even site engineers.

bourdillon?... Where is that sir.. I might be interested please. I read Building tech. Am in Abj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / What Are The Consequences Of Working With Fake Certificates? / All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.