Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? (42532 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn Within One Week In Nigeria? / What Skill Can One Learn In This Our Nigeria Of Today? / 5 Handworks You Can Learn In 2019 That Pays Better Than Bank Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Gjmff: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
None
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by adeyemo1998: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Learn digital marketing and start selling on Fiverr
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

I finally got a job at a pure water factory but the salary was 11k, 6am - 6pm.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?
OP, please take it easy with your dad. I wish you can just try and find someone who he respects who can help you both understand each other more.

I just want to quickly remind you that between learning that skill" and getting results is a lot of hardwork and discipline. There's place for luck and influence from the company you keep too, so avoid toxic people who always want to pull you down because your success is a threat to them.. Pray to God for favour too. Well done. I will suggest that you read this book .It's free to download online https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by mayorski22(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Please how many months is to learn POP ceiling installation
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by andyblinks05: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
wallay77:
Yahooo
You sabi am?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by andyblinks05: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Bombing
If you bomb some dating sites you can gather enough money to learn any skills in few months.
Drop me your whatsapp
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by patorial(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Learn driving or interior design.

Op no matter how broke your father is, never regard him the way other do. Remember he didn't marry your mother living under the bridge. He once could pay bills. Do forget that.

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by andyblinks05: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
GABRIEL6036:
Cocoa business... Make millions in a short time
How can one start without capital?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Cammo: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ashawo
Yahoo Yahoo
Armed robbery
Politics
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by africanusvu(m): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Banditry,just I one week,u become a bandit and start making money in Nigeria,u only need a toy gun
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by hansomb: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

I finally got a job at a pure water factory but the salary was 11k, 6am - 6pm.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?
Well, I can't render you any advice with the way you address your Father ( the person who's sperm grows to become you) so that make him curse no go affect my own destiny. If you have that mindset to your dad am sorry your problem in life never start self e still dey sleep.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by hansomb: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
deadbeat
/ˈdɛdbiːt/
Learn to pronounce
nounDEROGATORY•INFORMAL
an idle, feckless, or disreputable person.
"a nation of deadbeats who must work harder"
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by tatutatu: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by iambabaG: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Like this post if you are tired of this government

4 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by murana100: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Barber
Vulcanizer
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Jayrow08: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Bombing
If you bomb some dating sites you can gather enough money to learn any skills in few months.
Which app u dey use?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by AlfaAce(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
patorial:
Learn driving or interior design.

Op no matter how broke your father is, never regard him the way other do. Remember he didn't marry your mother living under the bridge. He once could pay bills. Do forget that.

He is not broke. He is doing 'father Christmas' for everybody but his household. It has been that way for years. He insults everybody in the house at every given opportunity. If he doesn't get a chance to insult me, he creates one. He tells the neighbors things I've done in the past, he exaggerates the truth or tells outright lies. I can't type everything online. But, oloungbo, He is not broke.

4 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by evioke(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
easytig:
With all due respect to ur dad who sacrifice his sweat to feed and cater for u he is no deadbeat. He only wants you to push urself to d next level.try learn driving maybe im two weeks.i don't know if u can get d licence in due time.but if u can work in a construction company in bourdillon let me know, they pay workers 1700 per day ,10,200 weekly maybe u can gather like 70,000 in two months and use it to learn a good skill.as a graduate u might be given preferential treatment like working with surveyor,safety officer,even site engineers.

Bro good evening, where is this job? i am available, i live in Lagos.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by AlfaAce(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
I admit I'm very wrong for my use of the word 'deadbeat' . .

3 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Joseph08(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Training short time to start making money fast grin

I don't think you're serious no short training can give you quick money; most lucrative trainings takes months and years to learn.

Oga maybe you should try Kiddnapping on a short time training cos it's a lucrative business in Nigeria now.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by AlfaAce(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
hansomb:
Well, I can't render you any advice with the way you address your Father ( the person who's sperm grows to become you) so that make him curse no go affect my own destiny. If you have that mindset to your dad am sorry your problem in life never start self e still dey sleep.
Ok
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by patorial(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:

He is not broke. He is doing 'father Christmas' for everybody but his household. It has been that way for years. He insults everybody in the house at every given opportunity. If he doesn't get a chance to insult me, he creates one. He tells the neighbors things I've done in the past, he exaggerates the truth or tells outright lies. I can't type everything online. But, oloungbo, He is not broke.

No matter what, Don't look back to it. You are already trained whether by him or not.
What is left for you is get you own money and move out of his house.

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by kdfinest(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
kelvine:
Send me a message o will teach you how to make money daily on amazon e-commerce.
My training is free.

*8* 35615622 hope u know * is zero
can I message you too boss?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by JerryJJZ(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
If you're ready to study, learn and earn, you can give cryptos a shot. crypto traders are doing well than you think.
If you're interested, I can teach you the rudiment of DeFi and trading. Jux hook me up @zero8one6557885six

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Viktorinox2(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
x123xlolls:
I survived, and still surviving with phone repair... So Allah ya bada sa'a::
One love brother
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Rexnegro(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
When they don't like you, let them go��‍♀️
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
yungchop:
Bruh please learn Plumbing.
water? My bro are you a plumber?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
bluefilm:

First of all, you have to master how to punt on Bet9ja.

Then assuming you have no start up cash, that means you have to go back to that pure water factory and accept the job so that you can use your salary as your start up capital.

If your target is to be making ONE THOUSAND naira daily on Bet9ja, which is very easy to do, then your monthly income will become something like 30K.

are you that good with bet9ja if yes I got some crazy risk taker that can invest on your games
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by goshee: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
One to two months

Digital Marketing,
Video editing.

Three to four months.

Basic graphic design,
UI and UX design.

Six months to two years depending on the level of seriousness.

Web development
I am interested in web development
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by arofemites(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
I've saved your contacts. I'll get in touch soonest.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Ayo2004: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:

Oga,this is either a lie or a story with half truth
No father is like this without a very good reason even if this is not expected of a father

That being said,you can learn about getting work through sites like upwork,fiver for simple skills such as article writing and co.
They usually pay in dollars so if you are good at it,you can start earning more than an average Nigerian

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
AbuAeesha:
what kinda writing
Freelance writing. You can write news or articles on topics of your choice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / New Job / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.