Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? (42502 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn Within One Week In Nigeria? / What Skill Can One Learn In This Our Nigeria Of Today? / 5 Handworks You Can Learn In 2019 That Pays Better Than Bank Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Mac12(f): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2021
GABRIEL6036:
Cocoa business... Make millions in a short time

Bro could you shed more light please, I'm interested
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Originalsly: 1:08am On Jun 08, 2021
Your location is important. I'll assume you live in a city... Lagos.
To learn a skill doesn't mean you have to attend classes.... there.is You Tube... .. 24/7 ... and up to date methods. Whatever skill you choose..... specialize in one aspect.... don't be a Jack of all trades but master of none. Be a master. Someone suggested learn phone repair.... that's general. Not bad.... but better to specialize... replacement/repair of damaged screens and power supply.... two most popular problems. You can do same with auto mechanic.... specialize in one aspect.... e.g brakes .... you buy all the tools required for brakes.... again... let You Tube be your guide.... study thos of the more popular cars... get good replacement parts... do a great job.... you will build a reputation .... and in the near future... people will rush to you for any problem with brakes. My advice..... there is money in food. Again.... specialize.... let's say jollof rice.... but yours must be different... wayyy better than the competition. How?... providing you learn to cook it very well and be consistent... not Monday poppy rice... Tuesday half cooked rice.... Wednesday well cooked but salty and you each day trying to explain..... everyday must be exactly the same. How different?...special ingredients to make that special flavour and that secret will lead you to success. On food... I can share more ideas.... people must eat. Now if you must eat... you must shhhhhh..... and that leads to another skill. Plumbing.... again... specializing..... clearing clogged toilets. Unpleasant job.... but one in which you can hold customers to ehmmmm...... ransom. Clogged toilets is emergency business.... they will pay whatever price since household members cannot hold in the stuff for too long...neither can they allow it to pile up for too long since the odour will take full control of their household air..For this... invest in the equipment called a snake. You personally don't have to do the job.... but can employ someone to ehmmm.... do the dirty work. More than enough from me.

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Money rituals
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by calcal: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2021
Graduate, $20 per month, 6 to 6
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by akilo1: 2:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Shoe maker
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by bull67: 2:40am On Jun 08, 2021
mini bakery
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Pororo(f): 2:46am On Jun 08, 2021
HFX
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Mom007(f): 2:55am On Jun 08, 2021
Locate a bakery near you. Give them something as collateral, collect 10 jumbo loaves on credit, sell in traffic or to friends and family and pay them their money back. Just Like that, you have made 1k. Repeat this as many times in a day as possible and watch. Your income grow from there. You are university educated. Package yourself well after that, employ some youth and offer them 30k per month and give them target of 50 loaves per day and watch bakeries fight to come and supply you product to sell. Only a lazy graduate will take up employment that pays 11k per month.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Casper21: 2:57am On Jun 08, 2021
When you learn Forex trade I bet you can use $50 to make $300 daily
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Engr1(m): 3:20am On Jun 08, 2021
Hey come, remember you will be a father someday too so you better watch your tongue before calamity fall on you, that's my own concern here.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Lilpen3758: 3:29am On Jun 08, 2021
kelvine:
Send me a message o will teach you how to make money daily on amazon e-commerce.
My training is free.

*8* 35615622 hope u know * is zero
oga me nko?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Mac12(f): 3:32am On Jun 08, 2021
kelvine:
Send me a message o will teach you how to make money daily on amazon e-commerce.
My training is free.

Interested
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Lilpen3758: 3:35am On Jun 08, 2021
bluefilm:

First of all, you have to master how to punt on Bet9ja.

Then assuming you have no start up cash, that means you have to go back to that pure water factory and accept the job so that you can use your salary as your start up capital.

If your target is to be making ONE THOUSAND naira daily on Bet9ja, which is very easy to do, then your monthly income will become something like 30K.

oga you fit dey send me booking code please??
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by mop4: 3:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Come let me teach you cctv camera and advance solar installation.... For free. I got jobs nation wide don't worry about your transport or feeding or accommodation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by ABJ4Real(m): 5:07am On Jun 08, 2021
Kidnapping and Banditry.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by baysan(m): 5:14am On Jun 08, 2021
mop4:
Come let me teach you cctv camera and advance solar installation.... For free. I got jobs nation wide don't worry about your transport or feeding or accommodation.

I am interested sir.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by secpowell: 5:21am On Jun 08, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
This is exactly what i heard from the great preacher Apostle Joshua Selma months ago "I learnt most of what I know now from YouTube" I was like wow....... I just said Iet me take a try, just a try oh..... Now, I'm loving it already, within me, I was like why didn't someone show me all of these before now. Well I thank God, because it's never too late. YouTube has helped me for this few times aswear.
I listen to Apostle Joshua Selma, but I have never came across the sermon , can you show me please

Pls you must try to speak well of your Dad, I know it's hard to love who don't like you, but then you have choice here.
For things that brings you money, there are lots of things, but I think it should be what you like and enjoying doing. God help you sir.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by lookyzy: 5:31am On Jun 08, 2021
lekanation:
Learn how to operate heavy duty machineries such as payloader or wheel loader, bull dozer, excavator.. If you can drive a car, go for tipper. 20tonnes upward most expecially howo trucks. You can easily make close to 10k daily by learning one of these
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by darlenese(f): 5:42am On Jun 08, 2021
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

I finally got a job at a pure water factory but the salary was 11k, 6am - 6pm.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?

If your father is a deadbeat dad ,how come he is living with you ? How did you finish school abi the English dey sweet you to use .msheeeeeew

Yeye Shilde
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by emmnprince(m): 5:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Belial06:

Dude shut up and enjoy the humor

This kind of humor is distasteful.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Govocrete: 5:54am On Jun 08, 2021
henrixx:
your father is a deadbeat? too bad of you bro but I'm happy you are entering the REAL LIFE NOW. you will respect your father soon.

He don't know it's the same way his father went through life. When he become man enough with children, he will appreciate his father.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by General412(m): 6:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Satellites installation, within 5 months of you’re trained in a center where they do collect installation very well, you’ll be your own boss after 5months

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Lashbaba(m): 6:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Barbing is a great skill
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by phr33man(m): 6:20am On Jun 08, 2021
The most important skill you can learn today is "How to sell yourself". Irrespective of your intelligence or skill,if you don't know how to sell yourself, it's zero.

You can be the best for a position yet miss it if you don't sell yourself well. And you can have no skill yet thrive in life.

Op: learn to sell yourself first before any other skill

3 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Hakeymco(m): 6:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Bombing
If you bomb some dating sites you can gather enough money to learn any skills in few months.
Help a Bro, can I have your num
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by ofiko123(m): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2021
FOREX is not totally bad..
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by fortune1968: 6:26am On Jun 08, 2021
blazepascal:

FTC
Phone repair, barbing etc.
Do you know what it costs to set up a modest barbing saloon ?

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Sike(m): 6:27am On Jun 08, 2021
I came to read and To Gain
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by jimmynauty: 6:29am On Jun 08, 2021
toby345:
Bro learn about the blockchain,crypto and learn about copywriting(you can see people who will teach you for like 3k or 5k ) and apply for blockchain copywriting jobs those jobs are hot and pay well

On cryptio block chain, which jobs apart from crypto trading!
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 08, 2021
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

I finally got a job at a pure water factory but the salary was 11k, 6am - 6pm.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?

You are ingrate. After training you in school finish, u are calling him deadbeat dad. Stop that. Seek for his blessings first.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Immarocks(f): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2021
kelvine:
My training is free.

Money that he can not withdraw untill he upgrade from free the package.I hope you read where he said he is broke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.