Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? (42498 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn Within One Week In Nigeria? / What Skill Can One Learn In This Our Nigeria Of Today? / 5 Handworks You Can Learn In 2019 That Pays Better Than Bank Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Dholyboy(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2021
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

I finally got a job at a pure water factory but the salary was 11k, 6am - 6pm.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?

I can guide you on digital marketing... I assure you won't regret learning the skill..

Besides, it's a cool hustle from home and very profitable if you master the tricks, I will show you sites where you can get digital products to market and earn commission... Yep

Reach me on

Zero eight one seven nine one four zero one eight three... I will be glad to help..

No training fee

3 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Toshibar1(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Haha... What has the name got to do with the situation of ground now? Sigh.

you don't have a laptop and your name is Toshiba or toshibar1.my brother please remove that name cos it reminds me of my first laptop.i was so young and belived in my self so much that I had to use my final yr school fees to buy one sweet slim Toshiba satellite laptop for phone flashing.i learnt the flashing for two weeks and went to abuja.that laptop paid back that money 50 times.i was making 5k per day in heart plaza maraba.[/quote]
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by singapaul: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2021
Your write up says alot about the kind of person you are, if you are not a bastard u shouldn't say such trash. I pray ur child do same thing to u.my advice for u is to ask for forgiveness and treat ur dad right, then your way will pure.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Historicalee: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2021
So i read from page 1 till this point.

Good comments have been made but you need to know one thing like someone mentioned earlier, you need a skill that requires little or no financial investment for a start, it is on this note i will recommend:

Social Media Management: You will have to learn how to optimize a social media page to reflect a brand's personality and image.

Content Writing: Polish your knowledge and understanding of English grammar, so you can create content for web, product review, blogs etc.

Once you learn till you get to intermediate level, the sky can either be your limit or stepping stone depending on your zeal and passion.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Eazi1:
I agree, then afterward you enjoy it till internity... When u learn, in the space of 3 years, u can set up 'ur buz. and be assured your turn over.. for life
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Skillsnigeria: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2021
Justice505:
please which skill can i learn with your help, i only have a phone no laptop.

There are many skills you can learn from us. You can use your phone to do the job. Visit my signature/profile to get to our training institute website and browse through our training post, we have many skills you can learn including Beginners money making training, online business training and many others
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Eazi1:
I agree, then afterward you enjoy it till internity... When u learn, in the space of 3 years, u can set up 'ur buz. and be assured your turn over.. for life

That's true sha
I'm into fashion and designing(still an apprentice),if he wants a quick skill I wouldn't advice him to go for F&grin cus it requires lots of time and energy.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Eazi1(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2021
NiklauseFred:

if he wants a quick skill I wouldn't advice him to go for F&grin cus it requires lots of time and energy.
I agree in this part, it not a quick skill learning..
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Erickymania: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2021
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

I finally got a job at a pure water factory but the salary was 11k, 6am - 6pm.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?
Contact me, I will teach u screeding & painting work in short time. But I must tell u d truth, I don't like how you called out ur Dad at all. It makes one think if u would be appreciative.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 08, 2021
AbuAeesha:
what kinda writing
Freelance writing
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2021
IamYourNeighbor:

Hi, Are you into freelancing?
yeah
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by juniorstar(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2021
The5DME:
Don't learn barbing or phone repair please.
I know a barber who make 250k monthly..he adds pos to it.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Kendrick654(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2021
mop4:
Come let me teach you cctv camera and advance solar installation.... For free. I got jobs nation wide don't worry about your transport or feeding or accommodation.

I'm interested Sir although I'm a student how can I contact you
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2021
kriss27:
How bro? Is it copywriting?
Normal freelance writing on topics of your choice.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by DarkPheonix: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2021
mop4:
Come let me teach you cctv camera and advance solar installation.... For free. I got jobs nation wide don't worry about your transport or feeding or accommodation.
I'm interested sir.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Cashio(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2021
Hezmatosky:
If making money is your intentions, you're definitely going to fail. You can start now, come and learn generator services. It pays now
that's the worst idea I can give to someone I know...
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by RSVP: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Lucrativress:

let us hear word jor,everybody bashing OP like all Parents are worth Parenthood.
No o,it is not easy to be a father,sebi children begged their parents to bring them into this World ni?
Some people are not meant to have kids in their life time,Some just one or two,yes I said it,thank God OP's own saw to his education,he is not docile,at least he is really searching
Appreciate your Children's efforts at times but no o,thst will kill some Nigerian parent's instead
Sebi all the pressure pressure since all these years,Nigeria is a very good Country mtchw

Nigeria's silly sentiment brought us to where we are today
(Elders can't do no wrong,elders are always right)
Instead of people to just pass their words in peace,no you're insulting him,are you in his House?
Times have changed,level of resilience isn't like before again,having a mental breakdown due to crazy pressure, and Nigeria is an inbuilt pressure on its own.

I laugh going through your message and that makes me remeber the time when some people do tell me "you don't know anything" that phrase used to make me go crazy until I grew up to a level and the wisdom I thought I had as a young chap started failing the test of life, then I realized I don't know anything true true...

you think a sane man would wake up one dey and say God oooo I want to be irresponsible to my kids and family??! no man likes to watch his kids or family suffering!
all dus father's dey try. do you know what most parents did to put food on the table ?? you won't understand this until you start working and earning money yourself.

sheyB you be graduate abi? ehn go find work and make millions nah .. as e no easy for you nah so e no easy for this pop man too! .
most of them don't even have the opportunity you have to go to school cuz their parents were busy using them to work on the farm back in the days and they still somehow try to blend along in 21st century to bring food to the table ..
in as much as I know there are some irresponsible parents but we still need to credit those ones weh dey TRY out there ... most of them inherit poverty and still yet trying to make a change for their kids cuz they have already lost hope...
when things were rough and say make I make way for myself .. I met a guy and he say make we gada go hustle bricklayer cheesy . I say no yawa as long as money go fall out... I follow him and I carry ponpon for 2 days! bros I sick for 2 weeks after that shît!! the 1500# I earn per day sef no reach buy drugs oo. . .. now imagine someone's dad been doing that for how many years to feed the family. ! ..

3 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by goodigoodi: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2021
mop4:
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by goodigoodi: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2021
mop4:
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by seglabsy(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2021
GABRIEL6036:
Cocoa business... Make millions in a short time
HOW 08032432089
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by seglabsy(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2021
mop4:
MY WHATSAPP NUMBER IS 08032432089,HOW DO I BENEFIT TOO
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by The5DME(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2021
juniorstar:

I know a barber who make 250k monthly..he adds pos to it.
I don talk my own sha.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by rita25(f): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2021
AFTER U HV INSULTED UR DAD U WANT TO LEARN SKILL AND WANT GOD TO BLESS U? THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT SKILL FOR NOW IS GO AND APOLOGISE TO YOUR DAD FOR CONSIDERING HIM DEADBEAT THEN GO AND APPLY IN A GOOD COMPANY AND SEE HOW GOD WILL OPEN UR WAYS

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Kheney89: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2021
mop4:
Please where is your location... I'm really interested.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by bastien: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Bombing
If you bomb some dating sites you can gather enough money to learn any skills in few months.
like which site
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by doctuw(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,this is either a lie or a story with half truth
No father is like this without a very good reason even if this is not expected of a father

That being said,you can learn about getting work through sites like upwork,fiver for simple skills such as article writing and co.
They usually pay in dollars so if you are good at it,you can start earning more than an average Nigerian
Is it something that you do? Please can you put me through? Please let me know
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2021
1. Search Engine Optimization/ Blog writing. 2. Video editing 3. Audio editing 4. Beat Making with FL STUDIO or Lmms (a free software). 5. Barbing 6. 2D animation with Synfig Studio
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by kapich: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2021
easytig:
With all due respect to ur dad who sacrifice his sweat to feed and cater for u he is no deadbeat. He only wants you to push urself to d next level.try learn driving maybe im two weeks.i don't know if u can get d licence in due time.but if u can work in a construction company in bourdillon let me know, they pay workers 1700 per day ,10,200 weekly maybe u can gather like 70,000 in two months and use it to learn a good skill.as a graduate u might be given preferential treatment like working with surveyor,safety officer,even site engineers.

Hello , please I'm interested in this job. I'm available in Lagos. Kindly help me . God bless
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Deway52(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2021
A man who addresses his father like this would find it difficult to make it
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by TIGERSKY: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Please respect your parents no matter their condition love them
It's not their wish to be such a situation
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by doctuw(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Historicalee:
So i read from page 1 till this point.

Good comments have been made but you need to know one thing like someone mentioned earlier, you need a skill that requires little or no financial investment for a start, it is on this note i will recommend:

Social Media Management: You will have to learn how to optimize a social media page to reflect a brand's personality and image.

Content Writing: Polish your knowledge and understanding of English grammar, so you can create content for web, product review, blogs etc.

Once you learn till you get to intermediate level, the sky can either be your limit or stepping stone depending on your zeal and passion.

can you tutor me?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.