Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? (42512 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn Within One Week In Nigeria? / What Skill Can One Learn In This Our Nigeria Of Today? / 5 Handworks You Can Learn In 2019 That Pays Better Than Bank Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by itubaba001: 6:31am On Jun 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
One to two months

Digital Marketing,
Video editing.

Three to four months.

Basic graphic design,
UI and UX design.

Six months to two years depending on the level of seriousness.

Web development
No mind this man
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Toshibar1(m): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2021
SPSS bawo?! Haha haha....
That's stone age
[quote author=9jayes post=102484335][/quote]
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Toshibar1(m): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2021
I want to continue with digital skills too but I have no laptop and no money at all right now - just unemployed. I'm focusing on data analytics/data science and web development , so my phone has limited applications.
How can I go about this, please? Is there a way one could get laptop on loan, or maybe someone can help me?

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by dododawa1: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2021
Cow rearing but buhari has spoil d business.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by StagethemTVee: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2021
You called your father deadbeat to strangers on Nairaland that you don't know. You have serious issues a job alone will not solve.
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

I finally got a job at a pure water factory but the salary was 11k, 6am - 6pm.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by yusufmurry: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Bombing
If you bomb some dating sites you can gather enough money to learn any skills in few months.

How do you mean?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Zinpat: 6:51am On Jun 08, 2021
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?

Popcorn making
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Jsucre(m): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2021
Handrail installation
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by blazepascal(m): 6:58am On Jun 08, 2021
fortune1968:
Do you know what it costs to set up a modest barbing saloon ?
its gonna cost a lot
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by MiracleMe7: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2021
psucc:
You made a valid point only to miss it. No matter how your father is, he is still 'better' than another person's. Don't use such derogatory term on him. He deserves a better treat.

On your issue, barbing can take less than 6months to learn and a small capital to set up.

Fashion design will take a longer time to learn but can even be setup inside your bedroom.

Check the one that is more viable in you locality and pick.
Some guys don't have sense. How can you dehumanise your biological father with that derogatory words?
No matter how bad your father or mother is, don't use derogatory words on them. They are your parents that brought you into this world.
If that your father you are abusing open his mouth to curse you, if you like to go to America tomorrow your life is worthless because what you will be experiencing will even lead you to suicide.
Many people are suffering today because of how bad and abusive they treat their parents.
Some are not fortunate enough to go back to their parents to beg for forgiveness because their parents are dead.
The poster you are very arrogant and wicked for you to come publicly to abuse your father.
I wanted to help you, but until you withdraw that word you use on your lovely father.
Once more received sense!
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by ford101: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Mogadishuu:
By the time you grow up and start to understand life, you will know your Dad isn't a dead beat.

Parents expect much from their kids after investing alot in their education. Parents endure hunger and lack of good clothes just to make sure their wards have a better life.

If you have a good phone, download youtube videos on how to drive. As a company driver, you'll earn more to sustain yourself
are you okay.driving is practical.not a YouTube thing.even programming or ICT you ll still need to meet people who ll show you some parts you didn't understand from a YouTube video.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by aliyuthayo(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2021
AlfaAce:

Please do know that there's no shortcut to skills learning, that's the mistake most people make. I pray you find light at the end of the tunnel, any skill that will give you peace of mind and possibly make you grow well, you will need to spend time and money too.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by sim2003: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2021
I wanna learn this too. Can u teach me please

tensazangetsu20:
One to two months

Digital Marketing,
Video editing.

Three to four months.

Basic graphic design,
UI and UX design.

Six months to two years depending on the level of seriousness.

Web development
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Eazi1(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Fashion what?! You need a minimum of 1+ to be able to catch up and that means you have to be very serious and be sides no one will ever have an agreement to teach you below one year,unless you wan dey sew boxer and bra .
I agree, then afterward you enjoy it till internity... When u learn, in the space of 3 years, u can set up 'ur buz. and be assured your turn over.. for life

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Naviystiles(m): 7:25am On Jun 08, 2021
All I see is stupid answers yet no one finds a solution to his predicament
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by ford101: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2021
adeyemo1998:
Learn digital marketing and start selling on Fiverr
Can one be good at digital marketing without a good knowledge of graphic design?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by judility(m): 7:26am On Jun 08, 2021
Forex trading
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by kriss27(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2021
toby345:
Bro learn about the blockchain,crypto and learn about copywriting(you can see people who will teach you for like 3k or 5k ) and apply for blockchain copywriting jobs those jobs are hot and pay well
I know what copywriting and crypto is, but don’t understand blockchain?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Wealthscheme: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2021
learn affiliate marketing or information marketing, these are powerful online money making skills that can fetch you good money within days or weeks
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Enyimbafc: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2021
mop4:
Come let me teach you cctv camera and advance solar installation.... For free. I got jobs nation wide don't worry about your transport or feeding or accommodation.
I am interested,can u please teach me
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by kriss27(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2021
kelvine:
Send me a message o will teach you how to make money daily on amazon e-commerce.
My training is free.

*8* 35615622 hope u know * is zero
I have interest too should I message you?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by grandlexuz(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2021
Mogadishuu:
By the time you grow up and start to understand life, you will know your Dad isn't a dead beat.

Parents expect much from their kids after investing alot in their education. Parents endure hunger and lack of good clothes just to make sure their wards have a better life.

If you have a good phone, download youtube videos on how to drive. As a company driver, you'll earn more to sustain yourself

I agre with much of what your said but learn how to drive on youtube shrinked my balls shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by ford101: 7:33am On Jun 08, 2021
Toshibar1:
I want to continue with digital skills too but I have no laptop and no money at all right now - just unemployed. I'm focusing on data analytics/data science and web development , so my phone has limited applications.
How can I go about this, please? Is there a way one could get laptop on loan, or maybe someone can help me?
you don't have a laptop and your name is Toshiba or toshibar1.my brother please remove that name cos it reminds me of my first laptop.i was so young and belived in my self so much that I had to use my final yr school fees to buy one sweet slim Toshiba satellite laptop for phone flashing.i learnt the flashing for two weeks and went to abuja.that laptop paid back that money 50 times.i was making 5k per day in heart plaza maraba.

3 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Enyman: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Boss I will like to learn this advance solar installation stuff.Please how can I learn? I live in Abuja quote author=mop4 post=102490980]Come let me teach you cctv camera and advance solar installation.... For free. I got jobs nation wide don't worry about your transport or feeding or accommodation. [/quote]
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by kriss27(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2021
justosee:

You can make money from writing
How bro? Is it copy writing?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by felixdupsy(m): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Bombing
If you bomb some dating sites you can gather enough money to learn any skills in few months.
How can you be of help please
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by felixdupsy(m): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2021
felixdupsy:

How can you be of help please
Am really interested in bombing of site
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Sleekfun: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2021
Learn how to shot gun and thank me latter... Sars in the making
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Justice505: 7:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
So many skills to learn, you can check my signature/profile for a start
please which skill can i learn with your help, i only have a phone no laptop.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by kingjooo(m): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2021
easytig:
With all due respect to ur dad who sacrifice his sweat to feed and cater for u he is no deadbeat. He only wants you to push urself to d next level.try learn driving maybe im two weeks.i don't know if u can get d licence in due time.but if u can work in a construction company in bourdillon let me know, they pay workers 1700 per day ,10,200 weekly maybe u can gather like 70,000 in two months and use it to learn a good skill.as a graduate u might be given preferential treatment like working with surveyor,safety officer,even site engineers.

My oga i've been seeking for help on this forum since the begining of this year,i'm not a graduate though i knw how to drive,and can equally do any job for survival. Please help me sir

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by ford101: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2021
itubaba001:

No mind this man
why do you say that pls.cos me am about to pay for graphics design today.yes remember am not doing it for money.infact am buying a golf3 by the grace of Jesus next month for taxi.but graphics design is just one thing I feel I want to learn in ICT.so for me it's not about money but I love seeing good design like adverts for phones and laptop's.so give me a reason not to pay today.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by antontech(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2021
mop4:
Come let me teach you cctv camera and advance solar installation.... For free. I got jobs nation wide don't worry about your transport or feeding or accommodation.
I am interested, i stay in Awka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.