Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,022 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans (5881 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Bro u misunderstood me. I mean we Niger Deltan took Igbo women as slaves. We conquered them. Bro

Okay,I get you bro.There are even masturbating with your comment.Igbos and stupidity belike 5 & 6.

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by IDENNAA(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Ishilove come see wetin these ipigs dey drag ndokwa people put...

And what do you expect her to do ? The girl always run whenever debate enters proof of evidence...lmao
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
lol. Why are you so concerned about their affairs? Is this desperation not too much?

Says an attache by force Bayelsa man looking for people to annex into his Ogogoro Niger Delta republic.

5 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Okay,I get you bro.There are even masturbating with your comment.Igbos and stupidity belike 5 & 6.
showing their desperation
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

Stop lying. The Dein said they should stop bearing Igbo and Ika names.
Agbor has names perculiar and unique to them only, and the Dein wanted them to promote those names more.

Either way, many Igbos have acknowledged that Ika people, Agbor inclusive are not interested in Igbo tag or Biafra, and so have learnt to leave them alone and stop counting on them.
Yet whenever an Ika man runs into problem with other Nigerians and and need help, you always see them running towards Ndiigbo.

Dorathy of BBN needed votes, she knew she would not get support by shouting Niger Delta,as Niger Delta is a meaningless term, Ijaws would never have left Nengi and start voting for an Ika girl in the name of Niger Delta.
Dorathy was a wise woman so she started attaching to Igbo and claimed Igbo all through to gather Igbo votes and not let Prince and Ozor have it all for themselves.
It worked for her.

When Ndiigbo finally leaves Nigeria, all Igboid would come calling for us, I can assure you that.
They really need us more than we need them. Which is why I am a strong advocate of cutting any Igbophobic Igboid off from Biafra.
Once Igbophobic non Igbos look for Igbos and couldn't find us, they would transfer their aggression and pent up Igbophobia to those Igboids as happened during the events of 1967-70.

I want to believe the Igboids are wise enough to know the above and do make conscious effort to leave with SE once we leave , because if not.. OYO will be their case.

Lies,when dorathy claim igbo to get vote what happened there after? Can you remember? We querried her on twitter,how can she deny her ethnicity because of bbn.She was under fire on twitter from Ika people.

You can't use dorathy to judge the majority,or can you beleive dorathy more than her king(dein of agbor)?

In niger delta republic nobody will do us anything.I know ijaws too well,they are not as bad as Igbos paint them to be.In naija delta republic those ikas wrongly carved into edo state will be full added back to Ika state,with the capital in agbor.

How many times ijaw don attack ika? Or used propaganda to attack us? Igbos are the wan attacking and blackmailing us day and night.

Yes,ijaw are right to vote their daughter first in bbn.I will do same by voting an Ika lady first.

Ndokwa and Ika will be a very good alliance in NDR.We have been brothers since ancient times,trading,farming,living,fishing and intermarry among our self.How many times have you seen or hear Ika and Ndokwa fighting or attacking each other?

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
IDENNAA:

Is this how you are going to build your Niger Delta .....lmao

Cry me a river,I misunderstood him,that is why I tried to correct him.He was not referring to ika but Igbos.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

Dem never form the Ogogoro republic, kasala don dey burst.
I dey laugh o!

Ogogoro republic? Why are pained?

Cry me a river,I misunderstood him,that is why I tried to correct him.He was not referring to ika but Igbos.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by gidgiddy: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Niger Delta Republic is a good thing, but nobody is agitating for it. Its not easy agitating for a seperate country in Nigeria. The big tribes can do it, but its almost impossible for the smaller tribes because they dont have the numbers

In other to have a Niger Delta Republic, it means that Ijaw, Ibibio, Ogoja, Efik, Ogoni and the rest of them, must come together and simultaneously agitate for a separate state under one umbrella

To do this is going to be very difficult because nothing really brings them together.

What I predict will happen in the even of Nigeria breaking up is that as Oduduwa and Biafra prepare to leave Nigeria, the people who refere to themselves as 'Niger Delta' will scramble to leave with either of them. Binis and Itsekiris might opt to leave with Oduduwa. Ibibios and Ogoja might opt for Biafra

3 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

Says an attache by force Bayelsa man looking for people to annex into his Ogogoro Niger Delta republic.
how about ur drug republic?

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
gidgiddy:
Niger Delta Republic is a good thing, but nobody is agitating for it. Its not easy agitating for a seperate country in Nigeria. The big tribes can do it, but its almost impossible for the smaller tribes because they dont have the numbers

In other to have a Niger Delta Republic, it means that Ijaw, Ibibio, Ogoja, Efik, Ogoni and the rest of them, must come together and simultaneously agitate for a separate state under one umbrella

To do this is going to be very difficult because nothing really brings them together.

What I predict will happen in the even of Nigeria breaking up is that as Oduduwa and Biafra prepare to leave Nigeria, the people who refere to themselves as 'Niger Delta' will scramble to leave with either of them. Binis and Itsekiris might opt to leave with Oduduwa. Ibibios and Ogoja might opt for Biafra
Nothing brings them together?lol have you heard of PANDEF? Lol. Nothing brings us together indeed. Divide and rule antics. It won't work on us. Fools!

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by D1official: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

Plain truth!! You wise Gan!! Leave noise makers, that's why people like Nyesom Wike whose FAMILY house is an abandoned property annexed from the igbos after the civil war would always run his mouth when no one is even paying attention to him!.

They think we would marginalize them cause of there role during the civil war...

We are igbos and iwe Nwanne Ada Elu na okpukpu!
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Lies,when dorathy claim igbo to get vote what happened there after? Can you remember? We querried her on twitter,how can she deny her ethnicity because of bbn.She was under fire on twitter from Ika people.

You can't use dorathy to judge the majority,or can you beleive dorathy more than her king(dein of agbor)?

In niger delta republic nobody will do us anything.I know ijaws too well,they are not as bad as Igbos paint them to be.In naija delta republic those ikas wrongly carved into edo state will be full added back to Ika state,with the capital in agbor.

How many times ijaw don attack ika? Or used propaganda to attack us? Igbos are the wan attacking and blackmailing us day and night.

Yes,ijaw are right to vote their daughter first in bbn.I will do same by voting an Ika lady first.

Ndokwa and Ika will be a very good alliance in NDR.We have been brothers since ancient times,trading,farming,living,fishing and intermarry among our self.How many times have you seen or hear Ika and Ndokwa fighting or attacking each other?
You are indeed a true son of Niger Delta..
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by goatgoat093: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I'm not interested in the rest of the incoherent trash you wrote, but I'll highlight on the Dorothy part... why were her Ika people insulting her for? Dorothy isn't a fool, she was smart enough to bank on the "Igbo tag" to get votes cause she knew we have the population and voting significance to have carried her all the way, and Igbos didn't disappoint her as we adopted her as one of our own... despite the toxicity and hate her Ika people harbor towards Igbos... we're a noble people, and we don't bear grudges no matter what. Imagine if Dorothy had made the mistake of identifying herself as "Ika" in the hopes of getting Ika votes when nominated for eviction, she would have been evicted right away at the drop of an hat... Dorothy was smart enough to know that her Ika people are very insignificant both in numbers, ethno-commercial appeal and voting power.

Harsh truth.

7 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
You are indeed a true son of Niger Delta..

Welcome bro.

When Patrick osakwe(Ndokwa man) was the senator representing delta north senatorial district for about 12years.Okowa beg him to step for him,he refuse but after Ibori(Urhobo man beg him to step down for okowa,that okowa is a son to osakwe immediately,he agreed to step down that Ika and Ndokwa are brothers.

Now an ijaw is the deputy to okowa.I just say make I remind to chest beaters of Ika relationship with her neighbours.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Did your query change anything? She was wise enough to know where her interests are better protected. After your never do Wells rantings on Onu Ika page and other social media platforms against her, she still went straight to BBC Igbo to grant interview and thank Ndiigbo for the votes.

The never do Wells among you who were castigating her would still do same if in her shoes.
When Buhari said that Emefiele was an Igbo man when Ndiigbo was complaining of lack of Representatives in his Government. Why didn't Emefiele and his aides come out and shout that he is not Igbo? grin
That's how it works.

I know Ikas that out of altruism uphold their Igbo identity. Osita Mordi is one of them, he is from Igbodo and have many pro Igbo articles some of which I have used to open threads here.
Why should Ijaw attack Ika, are you Ijaw neighbors? grin They don't regard you, they just want to use you count scores in their Ogogoro republic.

What ever relationship you think Ika share with Ndokwa, Ogbaru in Anambra and Oguta in Imo share more than that with Ndokwa East.
I had earlier shared U-tube videos of Mmawu masquerades in Oguta, Ndokwa, Nnewi South and Ogbaru, and you clearly see how they are same.

So chill with the attachment to Ndokwa. The border between Ndokwa and Anambra (Ogbaru) is longer than that between them and Ika.
Akri people ( Akili Oziza, Akili Ogidi and Atani) where Osita Osadebey, and Stella Oduah come from in Ogbaru Anambra, are basically same people with Akarai people in Ndokwa East.

8 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
goatgoat093:

I'm not interested in the rest of the incoherent trash you wrote, but I'll highlight on the Dorothy part... why were her Ika people insulting her for? Dorothy isn't a fool, she was smart enough to bank on the "Igbo tag" to get votes cause she knew we have the population and voting significance to have carried her all the way, and Igbos didn't disappoint her as we adopted her as one of our own... despite the toxicity and hate her Ika people harbor towards Igbos... we're a noble people, and we don't bear grudges no matter what. Imagine if Dorothy had made the mistake of identifying herself as "Ika" in the hopes of getting Ika votes when nominated for eviction, she would have been evicted right away at the drop of an hat... Dorothy was smart enough to know that her Ika people are very insignificant both in numbers, ethno-commercial appeal and voting power.

Harsh truth.
See how you are undermining the importance of Ika people. No problem. As for Dorathy, she was selfish to betray her roots. That's nothing new, considering the fact that an average igbo man would do worst for money and fame, even ifnit includes killing his family for it.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
goatgoat093:

Harsh truth.

We may have a small population,but we are not
insignificant in ethno-commercial appeal

In delta north,Ndokwa have the highest population,but they support the Okowa(Ika) to become governor of delta state.That is to tell you our relationship.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by goatgoat093: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

insignificant both in numbers, ethno-commercial appeal

In delta north,Ndokwa have the highest population,but they support the Okowa(Ika) to become governor of delta state.That is to tell you our relationship.
Ok, whatever makes you sleep well at night

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Welcome bro.

When Patrick osakwe(Ndokwa man) was the senator representing delta north senatorial district for about 12years.Okowa beg him to step for him,he refuse but after Ibori(Urhobo man beg him to step down for okowa,that okowa is a son to osakwe immediately,he agreed to step down that Ika and Ndokwa are brothers.

Now an ijaw is the deputy to okowa.I just say make I remind to chest beaters of Ika relationship with her neighbours.
I always tell these people that we don't play tribal politics in Niger Delta. For instance, Ogboru stood against Okowa on APC platform with federal backing, judging Ogboru's significance in Delta politics. He still lost the election. You know why? Because we don't play tribal politics, we are not perfect internally but our house is not that bad for nitwit to have loud opinion on our coexistence.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

Did your query change anything? She was wise enough to know where her interests are better protected. After your never do Wells rantings on Onu Ika page and other social media platforms against here, she still went straight to BBC Igbo to grant interview and thank Ndiigbo for the votes.

The never do Wells among you who were castigating her would still do same if in her shoes.
When Buhari said that Emefiele was an Igbo man when Ndiigbo was complaining of lack of Representatives in his Government. Why didn't Emefiele and his aides come out and shout that he is not Igbo? grin
That's how it works.

I know Ikas that out of altruism uphold their Igbo identity. Osita Mordi is one of them, he is from Igbodo and have many pro Igbo articles some of which I have used to open threads here.
Why should Ijaw attack Ika, are you Ijaw neighbors? grin They don't regard you, they just want to use you count scores in their Ogogoro republic.

What ever relationship you think Ika share with Ndokwa, Ogbaru in Anambra and Oguta in Imo share more than that with Ndokwa East.
I had earlier shared U-tube videos of Mmawu masquerades in Oguta, Ndokwa, Nnewi South and Ogbaru, and you clearly see how they are same.

So chill with the attachment to Ndokwa. The border between Ndokwa and Anambra (Ogbaru) is longer than that between them and Ika.
Akri people ( Akili Oziza, Akili Ogidi and Atani) where Osita Osadebey, and Stella Oduah come from in Ogbaru Anambra, are basically same people with Akarai people in Ndokwa East.

Attach to ndokwa?

Look I am not attaching anything,they have oil and gas,we have it too.Despite our small population,we were lucky to get education first before our ndokwa brothers,and that is the reason we are more expose or maybe Ikaland is more develop than Ndokwa land(Ndokwa brothers abeg don't take it as insult,I am just trying to educate this guy).

Education is power.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

insignificant in ethno-commercial appeal

They keep spreading divide and rule tactics but it will never work on us. Sooner or later they will realize thier antics won't work and will have to stop.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ken Saro-Wiwa, agitated against Ijaw domination barely four years after the creation of Rivers State

“Worse still, the Ijaws were taking their frustrations out on the non-Ijaws of the State. For the Ijaws alone number more than the eight other ethnic groups

in Rivers State put together. Though historically disunited, the Ijaws find unity when it comes to lording if over the non-Ijaws. The Ijaws will want to

perpetuate this. Today, there is not even a Commissioner from my Local Government Area in the Rivers State Cabinet. My dilemma as an Ogoni is not about

to end.

“Lost in this dreadful nightmare, I went in 1971 to see Chief Awolowo at the Federal Ministry of Finance. There was nothing I told the sage that he was

not aware of. He showed me his writings on the issue and bade me seek the mid-Southern State he had proposed in 1966. Thus, was the quest for a Port Harcourt

State begun. In 1974, when we started, there was no shortage of opponents. To the Ijaws, I became a traitor. The creation of this State would alleviate

my nightmare”.

5 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

Did your query change anything? She was wise enough to know where her interests are better protected. After your never do Wells rantings on Onu Ika page and other social media platforms against here, she still went straight to BBC Igbo to grant interview and thank Ndiigbo for the votes.

That's how it works.

Look make I tell you one thing,in Ikaland once agbor and owa decide anything,the rest clans will follow,including Igbodo.You think igbodo people go leave their fellow Ikas and go anywhere?

Osita mordi and his group are just a small group and they are entitled to their opinion...
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
When the civil war started in 1967 and Biafra lost control of Port Harcourt to the Federal forces, the newly created Rivers State was handed over to the Ijaw. Ijaw leaders continued to maintain that Rivers State, with Port Harcourt as its capital, was created for them as reward for ceding their coastal terrain to the Federal side, thus making the sea blockade of Biafra possible. The Ijaw groups claimed to constitute the majority and continued to dominate the state both during military and civilian dispensations. With time, however, the Igbo speaking people of the state, particularly the Ikwerre nationality, decided they wanted a state of their own where they would be able to assert their own political and economic interests.

This was what led to the quest for the creation of Port Harcourt State. However, the Ijaws felt if such a state was created they would become estranged in a city they have been part and parcel of since it was founded by the colonialists. In fact, they had even started portraying Port Harcourt as the capital of a future Ijaw state. Thus was born a great rivalry between the Ijaw-speaking and Igbo-speaking groups for the control of Rivers and between what was termed the “Okrika-Ijaw” and “Ikwerre-Igbo” over the “ownership” of Port Harcourt. The gruesome murder of Dr Obi Wali, the leader of the Ikwerre political front by yet-to-be ascertained assassins in 1992, owed to this tussle, which often led to street battles between Okrikans and Ikwerres.

Meanwhile, the late father of Nigeria’s nationalism, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, had discussed the best strategies for reducing the animosity between the Igbos and their Minority neighbours as well as dousing the ethnic tension between Ikwerres and their riverine co-indigenes of Rivers State. It was agreed that as the touted largest Minority group, the Ijaw needed a state of their own. But with their emotional attachment to Port Harcourt, how would Rivers State be split without creating a permanent ethnic war front in Nigeria’s premier oil city?

With the Ijaw groups obviously being favoured by the Northern-led Federal Government, Eze Woluchem, a lawyer who was installed paramount ruler of Port Harcourt in 1977 turned to Dr Azikiwe, appealing for him to support the aspirations of his Igbo kinsmen in the struggle. An ageing “Zik” referred the Eze’s delegation to Commodore Ukiwe, who had become Zik’s close political confidant. The Eze’s delegation of four, which included the late Chief Okogbule Wonodi and Chief Andrew Uchendu, met with Ukiwe in his office in Victoria Island.

Their proposal was that Port Harcourt State should only be for Igbo-speaking Rivers people, while the Ijaw-speaking part would be named New Rivers State. On the other hand, the Kalabaris did not want to be parted with Rivers State, neither did the Okrikas, and Ukiwe advised that it would be “unstrategic” to cut out Bonny, Opobo, Kalabari and Okrika, apart from the fact that the Head of State, General Abacha, who was pro-Ijaw, might be pushed not to create any new state at all.

Between Ukiwe and the Ikwerre delegation, and taking into account the expressed needs of others, the maps of the present Rivers State and Bayelsa State were drawn and presented to Abacha, who found it acceptable.

On October 1, 1996, General Abacha included Bayelsa as one of the six new states approved by the Provisional Ruling Council, PRC. The postulations put together by Ukiwe and the Rebisi’s delegates worked like magic. Today the Ijaws have a state of their own with a capital (Yenagoa) which is being styled the “Jerusalem of the Ijaw Nation”. The Igbo-speaking groups in Rivers State also have a state in which they constitute a comfortable majority and have led since 1999. The issue of “ownership” of Port Harcourt has also been (partially) resolved, as Governor Chibuike Amaechi has retrieved the Crown Lands being claimed by the Ikwerres and Okrikans into government custody.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
so those drug lords unity beg has gotten to this level... na to mad remain for una.

long live niger delta republic.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

Ken Saro-Wiwa, agitated against Ijaw domination barely four years after the creation of Rivers State

“Worse still, the Ijaws were taking their frustrations out on the non-Ijaws of the State. For the Ijaws alone number more than the eight other ethnic groups

in Rivers State put together. Though historically disunited, the Ijaws find unity when it comes to lording if over the non-Ijaws. The Ijaws will want to

perpetuate this. Today, there is not even a Commissioner from my Local Government Area in the Rivers State Cabinet. My dilemma as an Ogoni is not about

to end.

“Lost in this dreadful nightmare, I went in 1971 to see Chief Awolowo at the Federal Ministry of Finance. There was nothing I told the sage that he was

not aware of. He showed me his writings on the issue and bade me seek the mid-Southern State he had proposed in 1966. Thus, was the quest for a Port Harcourt

State begun. In 1974, when we started, there was no shortage of opponents. To the Ijaws, I became a traitor. The creation of this State would alleviate

my nightmare”.

Ijaws of today are different.Perhaps Igbos did worst to eastern region minorities.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

to end.

my nightmare”.
You are such a fool thay you only copy and paste anti-ijaw post with no facts. You clearly states that the Ijaws outnumbers every other ethnic group in rivers state which is true. But since 1999, the Ijaws are yet to produce a governor in rivers state. If the Ijaws weren't liberal you think Ikwere-men will be rulling rivers for almost 24 years? Divide and rule tactics won't work. There's no way Ken Saro Wiwa would say such. During his struggles, notable Ijaws were the ones supporting his activism
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
See eh! Zik and Ukiwe were old school Igbos who still had soft spot for you Igbophobic Igboids.

But you see this my generation? We will not look back once we leave you behind.
Your cries and shouts of marginalization at the hands of your beloved minorities brothers would never be listened to once we get BIAFRA and you get yourselves trapped again with minorities, especially the Ijaws who are on look out for who to grab and rule in their Ogogoro republic.

Don't say we didn't warn you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
D1official:

Ada IGBO it's just harmless questions to the Niger Deltans Na...There shame just they shame me that's all
our shame dont have to shame you guy, rather you should be ashamed of your sub human igbo tribe with their mirage online bia-fraud...
poor unity begger..

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by IDENNAA(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

hahahaha..Any house build on false foundation will fall flat soonest. Are you aware Dein of Agbor warned his people to stop speaking Ika and Igbo...whatever that means. You dont need us to burn down your own house...na you go pour fuel and throw fire. You guys are self destructive.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ijaws of today are different.Perhaps Igbos did worst to eastern region minorities.
He's obviously spreading false stories. Since 1999 Ijaws have not produced a governor in rivers state only the Ikweres have been rulling consecutively, that's going to be about 24 years before the Ijaws will even get a shot at the seat.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by IDENNAA(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Nothing brings them together?lol have you heard of PANDEF? Lol. Nothing brings us together indeed. Divide and rule antics. It won't work on us. Fools!

You can only divide what was together.
Ijaw has absolutely nothing in common with Edo , Ukwuani , Ika and Akwa-Cross tribes...nada !

This false unity only exist on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Abba Kyari’s Brother Deletes All His Instagram Pictures / Anambra Election: A Message For The Aspirants By Dominic Barcity / Picture Of Ojukwu In Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.