Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans (5923 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
IDENNAA:

hahahaha..Any house build on false foundation will fall flat soonest. Are you aware Dein of Agbor warned his people to stop speaking Ika and Igbo...whatever that means. You dont need us to burn down your own house...na you go pour fuel and throw fire. You guys are self destructive.

All this your divide tactics nor dey work.
Let me correct you.Ikas have up to seven dialects.Agbor have one of those dialects.

But why are you Igbos really desperate to drag Ika people by force?

Are you guys not ashame? Unity beggars.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
He's obviously spreading false stories. Since 1999 Ijaws have not produced a governor in rivers state only the Ikweres have been rulling consecutively, that's going to be about 24 years before the Ijaws will even get a shot at the seat.

Thank for the correction bro.Igbo people are just shameless.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by IDENNAA(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ijaws of today are different.Perhaps Igbos did worst to eastern region minorities.

Didnt you say you are Ika , right ?

For you to write the above means you cant be taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
IDENNAA:

Didnt you say you are Ika , right ?

For you to write the above means you cant be taken seriously.

Yes I am Ika,I have lived together with ijaws I know them well.

Go to agbor and shout biafra,if any ika go mind you.You Igbos are just liiving in illusion.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by IDENNAA(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
You are such a fool thay you only copy and paste anti-ijaw post with no facts. You clearly states that the Ijaws outnumbers every other ethnic group in rivers state which is true. But since 1999, the Ijaws are yet to produce a governor in rivers state. If the Ijaws weren't liberal you think Ikwere-men will be rulling rivers for almost 24 years? Divide and rule tactics won't work. There's no way Ken Saro Wiwa would say such. During his struggles, notable Ijaws were the ones supporting his activism

That post by Igboid was probably made for the ddaft sufferingboy who believe Ijaws are saints. That post enter wella. Weeping shall never end in the tents of our enemies

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by IDENNAA(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes I am Ika,I have lived together with ijaws I know them well.

Go to agbor and shout biafra,if any ika go mind you.You Igbos are just liiving in illusion.

No , you dont know Ijaw...you are only hanging with oogogorro drinkers. Look at your name...bus park urchin

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
IDENNAA:

You can only divide what was together.
Ijaw has absolutely nothing in common with Edo , Ukwuani , Ika and Akwa-Cross tribes...nada !

This false unity only exist on Nairaland.
An Ijaw man is now deputy to an Ika governor in Delta state. Also, Sen. Emmanuel Ebok- Essien is the new National Chairman of Pan Niger Delta Forum, PANDEF, which is the mouthpiece of monarchs, leaders and stakeholders of the coastal states of Niger Delta. And you say we have nothing in common.. PANDEF was formed by Pa. E.K Clark and other notable stakeholders of the Niger Delta. The previous chairperson is a former national chairman and ex-military administrator of Akwa Ibom state, late Idongesit Nkanga, who died of Covid 19 complications, last year.

N u say we have nothing in common? Lol. Oga go and understand the structure of PANDEF again.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igbos always have this mindset that Ika people should start acting a vassal state to them.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
An Igbo petty trader (shop owner) in Bayelsa state should be acquianted to ijaw dialects in bayelsa. It does not make you Ijaw. Fool! It proves nothing.

2elliot:
Idon lamo fa! Mo o? Ari sense fa, ari ki impostor.

Between the two comment there is only one fool and that is not debatable.

Foollls always resort to weak Stupidittty because we still get strong Stupidityyyyy

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
IDENNAA:

No , you dont know Ijaw...you are only hanging with oogogorro drinkers. Look at your name...bus park urchin
Divide and rule antics won't work. Your antics to pitch other ethnic nationalities against the Ijaws in order to make them vulnerable so you Igbos can advance ur fraudlent interest in the Niger Delta region will never succeed Oga.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

He insulted my tribe Ika,na by force to marry Igbos and biafra scam?

2moro another Ipob will still create another thread.Una no dey shame?(igbos)

Try and finish your undergraduate studies with good grades....first.

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
IDENNAA:

Okay I nor go argue with you again.Ogogoro drinkers? Bro I don't drink achohol or smoke anything.My late father warned me to stay away from smoking and drinking.

Live in illusion bro.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Try and finish your undergraduate studies with good grades....first.
Have you finished mourning your brothers that were slaughtered like chicken by the Nigerian Army?
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Between the two comment there is only one fool and that is not debatable.

Foollls always resort to weak Stupidittty because we still get strong Stupidityyyyy
A two year old would easily pick out that Afriifa
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
I am an Ijaw by tribe, but a full blooded Biafran by ideology. I can die for Biafra. But I am telling you this for free, leave my people the ijaws alone, cos ogogoro don finish our lives. You don't want to have a group of very lazy and unserious people in your midst. Biafra is better off without ijaws.
so this is how great is my Ijaw? people now denied their tribe to claimed Ijaw.. God is indeed wonderful...it is written in the book of (isaiah) that many people from far away will come and beg to join..now people are begging to join Ijaw indirectly.. IZO'N what a great tribe..

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
so this is how great is my Ijaw? people now denied their tribe to claimed Ijaw.. God is indeed wonderful...it is written in the book of (isaiah) that many people from far away will come and beg to join..now people are begging to join Ijaw indirectly.. IZO'N what a great tribe..
lol. I just the laugh the mumu
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by IDENNAA(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Igbos always have this mindset that Ika people should start acting a vassal state to them.

When we say you are ignorant this is what we mean....we arent empire builders, ddummy. Look towards Bini.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
Drop your number, make we meet

An undergraduate struggling to feed well should drop number to meet you?

Where will he get the transport money, someone that haven't eat well and battling with university grades.

Please don't place such invite again.

3 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Another one don fall inside kaikai bottle. There should be state of emergency to battle abuse of kaikai among your ilk. It's not funny any longer.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
There was a time dein of agbor visited tompolo in the creek of gbaramatu.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/what-buhari-should-do-with-tompolo-asari-dein-of-agbor/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Where will he get the transport money, someone that haven't eat well and battling with university grades.

You see. Just imagine. But I really want to meet him though. Someone has to give him that breakthrough.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Shut up,my elder bro in malay is charge of my education in terms of finance.

Every month I get my money for upkeep.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

Warlords for battling with crude oil pipeline? grin
Have you ever fought a modern war?
Everyone knows Crude oil is the most vital assets Nigeria has. For you to threaten Nigeria Govt with that despite the military at their disposal alone shows how daring you are. The order day, Tompolo gave FG just one week Ultimatum and you saw how everyone started shitting in their pants.. lol. It took the Army just one week to kill the number one commander of Igboid security forces despite not known to many as a warlord. We only knew Igbo had a local warlord in the name of Ikonsu after his death. Lol. In the Niger Delta nobody needs to mention the names of Warlords who have had confrontations with the FG military and still have their heads up as free men and not fugitives. U think u can engage us in a combat. With what exactly? The same fake charms your lots have been tying around their waist? How far with Igbudu charms? Ur youths are dying everyday.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:
There was a time dein of agbor visited tompolo in the creek of gbaramatu.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/what-buhari-should-do-with-tompolo-asari-dein-of-agbor/%3famp=1
I have a video of him acknowledging Tompolo as his brother and friend in Gbaramatu when he was invited for their annual festival.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
IDENNAA:

When we say you are ignorant this is what we mean....we arent empire builders, ddummy. Look towards Bini.

What is your problem with the benins?

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
I have a video of him acknowledging Tompolo as his brother and friend in Gbaramatu when he was invited for their annual festival.

When queen victoria efezormor the late queen to obi of owa,died,the Pere of gbaramatu visited the obi of owa there in his palace in owa-oyibu(my home town).

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

If you like quote quran and join. Akwa Cross and Igbo in Biafra is happening. The rest tribes fvck off
wow! so desperate on having akwacross to their barren republic.. chai, what a useless tribe is this igbo na? abeg make una hear o, igbos dey searchin and begging for tribe that will relate with them o, atlast den go pay that tribe o.

chai see where igbo uselessness carry dem come reach..begging for relationship
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Shut up,my elder bro in malay is charge of my education in terms of finance.

Every month I get my money for upkeep.

He must be watching dead bodies in Malaysia that you have to Jump to maaysia to counter my sincere and heartfelt comment.

Let me not talk about the spiritual upkeep for now, that will be issues of another that will be referenced to.

Malaysia is now synonymous to monthly upkeep.

Alright, Malenma u done hear am .
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
You see. Just imagine. But I really want to meet him though. Someone has to give him that breakthrough.

Unless you want to help his life because most of them commenting and running about don't even have a say in their immediate family.

They are just upgraded juveniles who finds peace on the stuppppidddity of nairaland.

But since you want to help his life, give him the breakthrough.

If not don't waste his meagre feeding income.

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
You are such a fool thay you only copy and paste anti-ijaw post with no facts. You clearly states that the Ijaws outnumbers every other ethnic group in rivers state which is true. But since 1999, the Ijaws are yet to produce a governor in rivers state. If the Ijaws weren't liberal you think Ikwere-men will be rulling rivers for almost 24 years? Divide and rule tactics won't work. There's no way Ken Saro Wiwa would say such. During his struggles, notable Ijaws were the ones supporting his activism

Lol!
He did.

Ijaws ruled old Rivers State with iron fist and marginalized everyone other minorities.

http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/articles/Awo%20and%20the%20Creation%20of%20States.htm

3 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
lol. I just the laugh the mumu
the guy na definition of mumu.. bloody ipob man claiming Ijaw..
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
A two year old would easily pick out that Afriifa

Well , Malema only submitted in his inimical style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau / PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic / Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.