Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed (72344 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm / Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Cherez: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
I condemn this attack in the strongest terms
And this is why I refuse to accept violence and arms against the state
Please my Igbo fellows let's advise our people; the common Hausa or Fulani is not our problems
This attack is evil
Honestly I'm pained by this attack
May GOD punish these devilish attackers
How can our people indulge in this act?
Guys please let's talk to our folks down SE
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Kingcalls: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
I was the first person to create this post yesterday as an eye witness but my fellow brothers nearly ate me raw. They called me a Fulani man and all sorts of names. Click on my moniker and you guys will see it. I saw four dead Fulani bodies and not two as reported by this news media. I couldn't take pics because I was driving and also terrified. With my Korokoro eyes, I saw a Soldier crying beside a dead body. And people want me to take pictures when they could easily use me to calm their frayed nerves because all the soldiers there from their appearance were Hausa/Fulanis.

Them never start to cry...useless evil soldiers
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
doggedfighter:

Here's the truth of what happened.

I know it's hard for people to just to and kill like that without cause.

I pass through there sometimes.

Thanks for explaining.

How is what he said an explanation? Is he a neutral party or a valid eye witness or reporter? How do we know he's saying the truth when there's no other source to confirm his claim?
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by juman(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Buhari has destroyed nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by PrincessGlow: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
I was the first person to create this post yesterday as an eye witness but my fellow brothers nearly ate me raw. They called me a Fulani man and all sorts of names. Click on my moniker and you guys will see it. I saw four dead Fulani bodies and not two as reported by this news media. I couldn't take pics because I was driving and also terrified. With my Korokoro eyes, I saw a Soldier crying beside a dead body. And people want me to take pictures when they could easily use me to calm their frayed nerves because all the soldiers there from their appearance were Hausa/Fulanis.

You are right. Just read it. They almost ate you alive. Kudos
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Blackdisciple(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
That's fuucked
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Valkrie: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
See how speedily the police got there because it was fulani being attacked. They should also go to Benue and track down the fulani terrorists that killed 40 people today.

No mind the idiots..they are the ones giving fulani killers cover nah...but 5he story may not be complete...what happened before they where shot...? Something must have triggered the killings if not they are not the only trucks moving cow from north to south...!! It's very possible they have ran over somebody and took off....cos those truck drivers drive recklessly after getting high on drugs....!!
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by cooljude(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

The fulani perpetrators who killed 55 & 40 pple in Zamfara and Benue respectively today, 20 pple in Oyo yesterday and 89 pple in Kebbi the day before, should also be made to face the music.

Definitely..... Injustice is a crime that injures the soul. I want those bloody parasitic Fulani jihadist vampire to feel pain and sufferings for all the agony they've caused.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by AntiBMC(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
cooljude:

Definitely..... Injustice is a crime that injures the soul. I want those bloody parasitic Fulani jihadist vampire to feel pain and sufferings for all the agony they've caused.

Then it is settled.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
See how speedily the police got there because it was fulani being attacked. They should also go to Benue and track down the fulani terrorists that killed 40 people today.

They got there speedily when the driver and his motor boy were already murdered and all the cattle stolen? E no go better for you and your IPOB terrorists. Onion thieves! Cow thieves!!

Oba was where six children, all under 10, belonging to a Fulani family, were killed in February.

Did you read that part too? And the police also got there speedily? Na hunger go blind you by the time northerners stop transporting everything down to your place.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Maconstruct(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Not true.
Manufactured.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by sslcrypt: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Paretomaster1:

You must be an eediot... Did u read at all.... Was Fulani mentioned anywhere in the article?

So you people have graduated from Stealing Onions to Cows...... Thief..

He's stating some elements of Truth.

The Killings in benue won't make headlines in the North because they believe it's normal.

Journalism has gone to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
Heard the truck killed two locals hence the reprisal

Liar!!!
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by dam4sam: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sterope:
I don't believe those drivers and conductors deserved what happened to them.

But bigoted people like you, shouldn't never have existed. You are evil!

We must all learn to IGNORE Bigoted comments, whether from Afonjas or from Igbos, the more we ignore the comments, the more it dies out.

Quoting them and responding to them, gives energy to such comments.
It is a shame that Southerners (especially SE and SW) dont realise that they are in an "Existential Danger" from these savage, terrorist Fulani Herdsmen and Uniting to confront them is the only Winning Solution, instead, they keep attacking each other!
That is not a demonstration of the accliamed 'enlightment or exposure/education' of these Southerners
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by VillagePipu: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Golan007:

LIAR.

Always seeking justification.

When fulanis kill innocent people, what is their justification?
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by FarahAideed: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
maasoap:

Liar!!!

Bro Haba?
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by AntiBMC(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Valkrie:

No mind the idiots..they are the ones giving fulani killers cover nah...but 5he story may not be complete...what happened before they where shot...? Something must have triggered the killings if not they are not the only trucks moving cow from north to south...!! It's very possible they have ran over somebody and took off....cos those truck drivers drive recklessly after getting high on drugs....!!

Exactly what I was complaining about. Igbos are not savages like them that attack people for no reason at all.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by malakaimoscondo: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
Heard the truck killed two locals hence the reprisal
oga that one different....am in sokoto state Nigeria now..if our people heard this they won't be happy..bandit are tormenting us here too we are not save..it farming season now and nobody is willing to go to farm...there is scarcity of land now as people will only farm on land within the villages nobody is ready to enter the bushes and farm because even the bandit has describe farming activities as their redline that any erring villager that dared them and enter the bush to farm will pay heavily for that....imagine ,my heart beat for all the killing in this country... politicians are the enemy,,they should stop killing innocent hausa people...igbos are doing their business here uninterrupted,they are selling their spare part, running medicine stores nobody is disturbing them...I pray there is peace.. nigeria is too big to experience war,,no body will accommodate us in the event of war that lead to dire humanitarian need......God bless nigeria I wish for peace........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by VillagePipu: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
maasoap:

Liar!!!

Well, the people killed by Fulanis at Igangan, what was their offence?

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

The idiots won't mention that - they have an agenda. Demons in human skin.

Because it's a pure lie! Was that also the reason why their cattle were stolen just like the onion truck? Terrorists and criminals sympathizers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Golan007: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
VillagePipu:

When fulanis kill innocent people, what is their justification?

Their is no justification but it is wrong to kill innocent people regardless of which divide you sit.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Tupaq: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mikecold:
You mean the market when Fulani terrorists don they price since

Abdul you are a jihadist, you have no business with igbos as friends

grin grin

No mind the idiot!
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Sterope(f): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Your mum should have spat you out. You are as much of a pig as those fools.

dam4sam:

We must all learn to IGNORE Bigoted comments, whether from Afonjas or from Igbos, the more we ignore the comments, the more it dies out.

Quoting them and responding to them, gives energy to such comments.
It is a shame that Southerners (especially SE and SW) dont realise that they are in an "Existential Danger" from these savage, terrorist Fulani Herdsmen and Uniting to confront them is the only Winning Solution, instead, they keep attacking each other!
That is not a demonstration of the accliamed 'enlightment or exposure/education' of these Southerners
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by VillagePipu: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
maasoap:

Because it's a pure lie! Was that also the reason why their cattle were stolen just like the onion truck? Terrorists and criminals sympathizers

How many cattle were stolen that you're crying. Cattle rustlers and bandits do this every hour in the North and I have never seen you shed a tear.

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by dam4sam: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
maasoap:

They got there speedily when the driver and his motor boy were already murdered and all the cattle stolen? E no go better for you and your IPOB terrorists. Onion thieves! Cow thieves!!

Did you read that part too? And the police also got there speedily? Na hunger go blind you by the time northerners stop transporting everything down to your place.

Keep kwaet there, which Hunger?
You think Southerners dont know that this is your plan all along, when you attack Southern Farmers and destroy their Farms?
Your Plans have failed, keep you Onions and Cows in the North or is it by force that you must feed Southerners with it? grin grin
Rotten Fools
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by kabillionaire(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fake news
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by VillagePipu: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Golan007:

Their is no justification but it is wrong to kill innocent people regardless of which divide you sit.

Good.
Where did you hide this beautiful advice of yours when Fulanis were busy killing southerners?
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by mamdanju: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Innocent people hustling for living were murdered in cold for no other reason other than being northerners. The Ibos started to tell lies to cover for this distadly cowardly act. So far, the northerners have shown restraints but for how long? Only time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
FarahAideed:

Bro Haba?

Where did you get your own version of the incident? Is it now a crime for accident to happen? What about the stolen cattle? Compensation for the victims of the accident I guess. Can't you people do without being a part of all these madness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by malakaimoscondo: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
doggedfighter:

Kindly look at replies to my post which says it's a reprisal attack for their lorry hitting and killing three persons.
guy shut up .no crime has Monopoly of violence...the north harbor more igbo than the other way round........u guys are biting more than u can chew .. continue shouting they hit and kill three persons...that one is in akwa...

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Golan007: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
VillagePipu:

Good.
Where did you hide this beautiful advice of yours when Fulanis were busy killing southerners?

I do not support either.

Same way I would ask you what you think about your innocent brother being killed up north.

Neither makes sense.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by malakaimoscondo: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

Hhahaha.

*In Fela's voice
Zombie no go think unless them tell am to think ..
Zombie o ... zombie.

The cow will be sweet I know. Chai.. wish I was there..I for follow chow roasted cow.

Please cry again on my mention...ur tears are sweet too.
he they sweet u now abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.