Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! (8501 Views)

I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:
but towards that evening on Saturday,I discovered that I can't urinate properly, when I want to urinate it comes and go back,like something is pressing it from inside forcefully.
I have contacted the white guy that did the operation,but he laughed and said it's Normal and it will stop,but since then I have been experiencing the same thing.
Please what can I do please,I need good advice please, doctors here please help me, atleast let me enjoy my money alittle, please!

op Don't worry you'll be fine.. I also contacted one of my neighbour's aunty in the us who is a medical doctor, she also said the same thing, that it normal, it will stop as time goes on...

quick recocovery soon op.. Will be waiting at your email. Check

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Gofwane(m): 4:58am On Jun 08, 2021
Abeg, this guy is a a very fat liar. Just using nairalanders to catch cruise. I no blame am. Na the dumb monkeys taking him serious I blame undecided
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Gofwane(m): 5:00am On Jun 08, 2021
chatinent:
Hallucinations poverty cannot bring doesn't exist.
grin

1 Share

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by omojesu202(m): 5:02am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Thank you bro,I appreciate your comment.
Please send me an email

You have mind.
You're kind.
You also want to give even though you'll face the effects alone.
I have a friend who is interested too, he couldn't get contacts. Him get mind too.
I want to send a mail too

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by westerner147: 5:08am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Send it,I will send you some cash tomorrow, please pray for me.

It is well with ur soul
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by ayomilore: 5:18am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

I will do my giveaway tomorrow,by Gods grace,I am just concerned about my health.
I want to go to orphanage home tomorrow first,to give them things

It is well my man

I'm an orphan too.
I will be praying for you.

Access bank.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Bankowner: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2021
I read somewhere that boiled fresh corn reduces the side effect of having only one kidney.

Here, have some......

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Pacify: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Send it,I will send you some cash tomorrow, please pray for me.
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by hustlertothecor: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Atteraino:

op Don't worry you'll be fine.. I also contacted one of my neighbour's aunty in the us who is a medical doctor, she also said the same thing, that it normal, it will stop as time goes on...

quick recocovery soon op.. Will be waiting at your email. Check

Ah father, seriously bro,I just contacted my doctor now,he said i will be fine again,but you know when you do things that you are not meant to do, your brain interpret another thing entirely

4 Likes

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by hustlertothecor: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:
I sold my kidney late last month,it's the only option I had to get of poverty.
Fast forward to a day before yesterday, which was the day I was meant to do giveaway,but towards that evening on Saturday,I discovered that I can't urinate properly, when I want to urinate it comes and go back,like something is pressing it from inside forcefully.
I have contacted the white guy that did the operation,but he laughed and said it's Normal and it will stop,but since then I have been experiencing the same thing.
Please what can I do please,I need good advice please, doctors here please help me, atleast let me enjoy my money alittle, please!

Smile,I think this person advice really worked@iamtired,he said I should set this as a test to get genuine ones among those for the giveaways,and now look at what some of you are commenting,mennnnn humans are really wicked,I have filtered some out.
Thanks very much for those that stand by me even when I said something was wrong with me,thanks alot,I will start sending you guys the cash soonest,the first person on my list here according to my PA is ODDS,you too much man,you are a real niggar,I will meet you in persons soon,but in an open place if you are not in Abuja here,I will fly you down here,God will bless you through me this month brother man.
the Rest on the list will get some cash as selected by my PA.
Stay blessed and have a lovely day everyone!
CHEERS
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2021
I know this format. This op is a kidney harvester looking for potential desperate idiots in need of quick money.
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by OSDD(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Smile,I think this person advice really worked@iamtired,he said I should set this as a test to get genuine ones among those for the giveaways,and now look at what some of you are commenting,mennnnn humans are really wicked,I have filtered some out.
Thanks very much for those that stand by me even when I said something was wrong with me,thanks alot,I will start sending you guys the cash soonest,the first person on my list here according to my PA is ODDS,you too much man,you are a real niggar,I will meet you in persons soon,but in an open place if you are not in Abuja here,I will fly you down here,God will bless you through me this month brother man.
CHEERS

Thanks bro... Good to know that you're safe and sound..
About us meeting.. Na ogun state I dey as per say I still dey university... Either way I will be looking forward to that day......

Ps: don't mind what others say, if you have to resources to also help them, kindly do....

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Winsome4545(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:
Fast forward to a day before yesterday, which was the day I was meant to do giveaway,but towards that evening on Saturday,I discovered that I can't urinate properly, when I want to urinate it comes and go back,like something is pressing it from inside forcefully.
Sell the other one join, lolz u qo suffer for 600 years
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Yxxx: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Is it too late for me to gain salvation sir.
Sigh

So pray for you in whose name simce it's too late to gain salvation?
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by hustlertothecor: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2021
HenryDion:
I know this format. This op is a kidney harvester looking for potential desperate idiots in need of quick money.

I just bought a house for my family in River park estate for me and my family, which I know you can't even afford a shade there till Jesus come, poverty is really caging humans,go make money bro,me I sell my kidney I no kill person,I no Thief,I no get mind to do them na why I sell my kidney.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Officialhorlah(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Nothing is to small bro a beg
Do giveaway for me too 2118689911 UBA
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Cossybob(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2021
stupidmod3:
liessss seriously kid wetin u dey gain for this story? seriously
9ja Sabi cruise for nonsense topics grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

but you know when you do things that you are not meant to do, your brain interpret another thing entirely
lol, but that's true
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by akindele91(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

I just bought a house for my family in River park estate for me and my family, which I know you can't even afford a shade there till Jesus come, poverty is really caging humans,go make money bro,me I sell my kidney I no kill person,I no Thief,I no get mind to do them na why I sell my kidney.
#hustler pls don't forget me...you can check all your thread from may before u even sell your kidney have been solidly behind u and also interested in anyway u can help me either with the link or giveaway
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

So your comeback is to attack my personality because I exposed your tactic?

You're not smart!

And trust me, you don't even worth my time right now, cause it's $30/1hr. I don't need to win a lottery or sell my kidney to buy materials things like houses and cars.

With this mentality, be ready to sell the other kidney 5 years from now, cause what you have at the moment is liabilities and not assets.

If you're dumb, no amount of scamming or selling of organ will make you rich. After hitting the sumptuous bundles, you still find yourself going bankrupt in less than 2 years.

It's not witches, it's ignorance. You've began a very dark path that will end your life, and I'm not sympathetic at all. If we can weed out dumb people like you every day, the world will be better.

So, go ahead, sell the other kidney and buy a jet!!!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2021
dacblogger:

Make I send my account number? grin

Gtb
Akinsanya
May God heal you bro
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by ElPayaso(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2021
HenryDion:

So your comeback is to attack my personality because I exposed your tactic?

You're not smart!

And trust me, you don't even worth my time right now, cause it's $30/1hr. I don't need to win a lottery or sell my kidney to buy materials things like houses and cars.

With this mentality, be ready to sell the other kidney 5 years from now, cause what you have at the moment is liabilities and not assets.

If you're dumb, no amount of scamming or selling of organ will make you rich. After hitting the sumptuous bundles, you still find yourself going bankrupt in less than 2 years.

It's not witches, it's ignorance. You've began a very dark path that will end your life, and I'm not sympathetic at all. If we can weed out dumb people like you every day, the world will be better.

So, go ahead, sell the other kidney and buy a jet!!!

Forget story
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Lilpen3758: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2021
Emvico34:

bro he sold his kidney already. do u think he will make heaven?
ask the fool

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by dacblogger: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Oluwapluto:

Gtb
Akinsanya
May God heal you bro

Oga y you quote me nah You no dey see well
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Lilpen3758: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

CHEERS
boss please put me for list please
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by ElPayaso(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2021
UBA
Sangolana Ayomide

Bros abeg put me for list
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by delzbaba(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2021
Just raise your two hands up and stretch as if you want to pluck mango from a tree, the wee wee will come out, if it doesn't then you are finito.
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Nonexisting: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2021
These people begging for money, why don't you all go and sell your kidneys too. OP, If you give anyone money, you are a fool. I don tell you finish.
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by joinnow: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:
Bros my candid opinion
Use like 500k
Travel to India or Israel
Go for proper check up at two different hospitals.
This will put your mind at rest.
If you need the hospital contact Hala me.
Do you know that typical isreali
Always get two opinions from two different doctors from different hospitals before undertaking serious medical issue but poverty has made Nigerian to focus on just one option which is too bad knowing it's life and death matter.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Divoc19(f): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2021
You have money now.
Please go to a very good Private and General hospital ASAP.

Go to the 2 different hospitals so that you can compare their service please.

hustlertothecor:

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by tchidi066(f): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2021
@op, i don't know the level of frustration and want you must have been to warrant you to sell your kidney but I'm not here to judge you, my candid advice is to be wise, it's one thing to be in control of money it's another thing to keep it, please do not spend on frivolous things, look for a means to sustain your wealth, avoid fake friends and be on a low key, don't live a flashy life, and the paramount one, keep tabs on your health, you have one kidney now, don't do difficult or physically draining tasks, wish you best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? / - / What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.