Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! (8513 Views)

I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by SaintBishop: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Graysons:
Nah.... i wan just know how much them they sell am.
I hear u! grin grin
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Swagger03: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2021
hustlertothecor:
I sold my kidney late last month,it's the only option I had to get of poverty.
Fast forward to a day before yesterday, which was the day I was meant to do giveaway,but towards that evening on Saturday,I discovered that I can't urinate properly, when I want to urinate it comes and go back,like something is pressing it from inside forcefully.
I have contacted the white guy that did the operation,but he laughed and said it's Normal and it will stop,but since then I have been experiencing the same thing.
Please what can I do please,I need good advice please, doctors here please help me, atleast let me enjoy my money alittle, please!
how much u sell am
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Mrscarter(f): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2021
channelstravel:
Sell the other one. There will be a balance and you should be able to urinate without problems.

Lmao
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by jeromeekugbere(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
Abeg where you take sell your kidney?
And Na how much you sell am?
You for link person o,
I'm asking for a friend though

2104349809 UBA savings,
Abeg make dem do small thing for me,
You know say country hard
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by manchyme: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
hustlertothecor:

I just bought a house for my family in River park estate for me and my family, which I know you can't even afford a shade there till Jesus come, poverty is really caging humans,go make money bro,me I sell my kidney I no kill person,I no Thief,I no get mind to do them na why I sell my kidney.

sorry for disturbing you. I'll like to send you a mail.
i just need contacts.
manchyme@protonmail.com

thanks
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by krownie: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
hustlertothecor:
Fast forward to a day before yesterday, which was the day I was meant to do giveaway,but towards that evening on Saturday,I discovered that I can't urinate properly, when I want to urinate it comes and go back,like something is pressing it from inside forcefully.
I have contacted the white guy that did the operation,but he laughed and said it's Normal and it will stop,but since then I have been experiencing the same thing.
Please what can I do please,I need good advice please, doctors here please help me, atleast let me enjoy my money alittle, please!

I shade tear reading your write up

Lord God poverty is a deadly disease pls bless us before we see defeat
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by lilvicky68(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
hustlertothecor:
OP hafa..
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Lebronjames23(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
hustlertothecor:

I would have love to meet you in persons,but I don't want to associate myself with the less privileged again, sigh
you are the less privileged , the clout chaser. Keep living in ur fantasies . no go hustle, dey here dey lie up and down
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Gracefulhope: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
hustlertothecor:

I just bought a house for my family in River park estate for me and my family, which I know you can't even afford a shade there till Jesus come, poverty is really caging humans,go make money bro,me I sell my kidney I no kill person,I no Thief,I no get mind to do them na why I sell my kidney.
Sorry to bother you sir.

Pls I'll like to ask questions pertaining this topic for a friend.
I hope you reply my mail.
Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Have Leg Shaking Sex / Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing / Man Divorce Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.